Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:38 AM

- Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / (2107 Views)

How Osinbajo Ruled Nigeria In The Absence Of Buhari / Nigerian President Or King Of The North?, By Femi Fani-kayode / Ojukwu Would Have Ruled Nigeria —Gowon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: by arewanationz: 10:38pm On Sep 14, 2014
Mogidi: The best president is still ruling Nigeria and his name is Dr Goodluck Ebele Jonathan. He's raised the bar on good governance, feel the fresh jare.

Joke of the year...cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: by motherlode: 10:40pm On Sep 14, 2014
deji68: I dont think price control worked under Buhari..U cant fix the price, there many factors involved demand and supply abi??....The rice looted from the warehouses were not poduced in Naija, They ere imported...Buhari lack the intelligence to rule .....is anybody fixing the price of rice now?..We are producing them here that is why the price is stable...Under Gej we have lowest inflation rate...no be force
I bet you that is practically a lie, it is better you make your research well cuz GEJ govt does not have the lowest inflation rate and in fact GEJ does not have respect for the naira cuz naira has devalued more during his tenure and still we don't have a stable exchange rate. I WONDER OOO.
Re: by arewanationz: 10:41pm On Sep 14, 2014
davo3286: 1. GEJ

2. OBJ

3. IBB

4. Abacha

In what order is this your ranking? undecided
Re: by motherlode: 10:41pm On Sep 14, 2014
arewanationz:

Joke of the year...cheesy
I agree with you too, grin
Re: by motherlode: 10:41pm On Sep 14, 2014
arewanationz:

In what order is this your ranking? undecided
Me sef no know ooooo? cheesy
Re: by arewanationz: 10:49pm On Sep 14, 2014
motherlode:
I agree with you too, grin

I will go with Gen Murtala Mohd for his outstanding performance within the shortest period.
Re: by motherlode: 8:19am On Sep 15, 2014
Collynzo17: Buhari overthrew one of Nigeria's best civilian government ever (especially at state level) only to give up power in the most cowardly of manners to the despot Babangida who destroyed Nigeria for several years before handing over to the tyrant Abacho who continued the destruction from where he stopped. The promising government Buhari disposed had governors like Mbakwe of Imo/Abia (best till date), Nwobodo of Anambra and Jakand of Lagos.
The foolish coward called Buhari couldn't even fight for the power he stole, he was overthrown without a single gun shot. If he so much believed he had something to offer that he overthrew a promising civilian government, he should have at least fought for what he believed in.
Where you not told or didn't you know that on the day IBB stole power, Buhari was not in the country but was in Saudi Arabia, nor was his second in command who IBB lied to that his attention is needed by buhari in Saudi Arabia. IBB also stole the mandate by trick cuz of his fellow drug criminals who were detained during Buhari's tenure and the opportunity to rule for pleasure; just look at how he backwardate our economy during his tenure and don't forget he handed over to civilian rule again knowing that his mission was accomplished. Come to think of that?.

(1) (2) (Reply)

TRAGIC: Three Die In Third Mainland Bridge Accident Today (photos) / Lagos Ranked As The Most Corrupt State In Nigeria In 2014 / The Hypocrisy Of APC Supporters!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.