Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,011 members, 7,806,940 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:25 AM

Unreleased Photos From The Battle In Konduga (bloody Scene) Warning!! - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Unreleased Photos From The Battle In Konduga (bloody Scene) Warning!! (10496 Views)

Military Captures Injured Boko Haram Commander In Konduga Battle 18th September / Nigerian Military Release Photos From The Battle In Konduga / Breaking: Nigerian Army Crushes Boko Haram Attack In Konduga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unreleased Photos From The Battle In Konduga (bloody Scene) Warning!! by Krak(m): 11:28am On Sep 15, 2014
nduchucks:

In a decent society, you will find people with different roles. One such role is to be a watchdog and document attrocities and possible war crimes perpetrated against innocent citizens. There is room for the role you are playing and mine as well.

However, you'll be foolhardy to read non existent meanings to my statements or attempt to put words into my mouth. Amnesty International, a world renowned group has already documented various attrocities against fellow Nigerians. We must remain vigillant else we turn to savages.

There is time for everything.

There is a time to be evil, and there is a time to be humane.

The time to be evil is now. No remorse towards Boko boys.

If you have been through their atrocities, then you will understand what I am saying.
Re: Unreleased Photos From The Battle In Konduga (bloody Scene) Warning!! by iconize(m): 11:43am On Sep 15, 2014
Blueboy0402:

''these are our fellow country men'': yet they go all out killing fellow country men
''these are our fellow country men'': yet they kill heir fellow country men with impunity
''these are our fellow country men'': yet you (nduchucks) remained silent when they bombed innocent people to oblivion
''these are our fellow country men'': yet they kill our gallant soldiers; and when the NA kill them, you and your co-travelers will scream genocide

Nduchuks, are you aware that those gallant soldiers who paid the ultimate sacrifice are also ''our fellow country men''? SMH!!

Honestly, I can't fathom why that dude is being shallow.
Re: Unreleased Photos From The Battle In Konduga (bloody Scene) Warning!! by nduchucks: 12:07pm On Sep 15, 2014
Krak:

There is time for everything.

There is a time to be evil, and there is a time to be humane.

The time to be evil is now. No remorse towards Boko boys.

If you have been through their atrocities, then you will understand what I am saying.

There is time for war without a doubt. There are also international laws and the Geneva convention which warring parties must abide by or face war crime charges.
Re: Unreleased Photos From The Battle In Konduga (bloody Scene) Warning!! by nduchucks: 12:10pm On Sep 15, 2014
Blueboy0402:

''these are our fellow country men'': yet you (nduchucks) remained silent when they bombed innocent people to oblivion

If you believe the above then I'd be wasting my time having a chat with you.

I've been calling for the proper checking of these Boko Haram terrorists since 2010, please go and read my previous posts. Mind you, I do not admire effeminate emotional outbursts or laziness.

Read my position here as far back as 2010
Re: Unreleased Photos From The Battle In Konduga (bloody Scene) Warning!! by Nobody: 12:11pm On Sep 15, 2014
san316: i'm nt discrediting the army because i'm part of them. I grew up in the barracks n my dad is still a serving military man. Those fraudulent pics were nt uploaded by the army but by the criminal op.
Haba.... Broz u wicked oo u shuld av done dis in private. Hahahahaha
Re: Unreleased Photos From The Battle In Konduga (bloody Scene) Warning!! by kelvOdanz(m): 12:17pm On Sep 15, 2014
donphilopus:

I've always seen him in military camouflage in his videos!
Perhaps we watch different videos of Shekau then
Re: Unreleased Photos From The Battle In Konduga (bloody Scene) Warning!! by ba7man(m): 12:17pm On Sep 15, 2014
samplegirl:

No they will not. They will read it , run then return with their useless and senseless points like ''no be common untrained boys?

Useless people.
Nope, they've always wondered and will continue to wonder why the Boko Haram foot soldiers are killed and their comanders and sponsors are shielded, despite the FG claiming that they know them.

This is like "slap killing" mosquitos on your skin when your environment is filled with bushes and stagnant water.

Why not deal with the sponsors despite admitting that they know who they are for over 3yrs.............abi is that not common sense??

"Strike the head and the body dies".
Re: Unreleased Photos From The Battle In Konduga (bloody Scene) Warning!! by Idrismusty97(m): 12:40pm On Sep 15, 2014
Very gruesome indeed. They deserves worst! let amnesty international or whatever no come talk nonsense for here o! They should take their useless law to Skekau.
Re: Unreleased Photos From The Battle In Konduga (bloody Scene) Warning!! by samplegirl(f): 1:25pm On Sep 15, 2014
ba7man: Nope, they've always wondered and will continue to wonder why the Boko Haram foot soldiers are killed and their comanders and sponsors are shielded, despite the FG claiming that they know them.

This is like "slap killing" mosquitos on your skin when your environment is filled with bushes and stagnant water.

Why not deal with the sponsors despite admitting that they know who they are for over 3yrs.............abi is that not common sense??

"Strike the head and the body dies".

Sounds so easy! If the government moves against certain people now, Nigerians will cry that opposition is being persecuted. One animal from the north has accused the President of GENOCIDE just because he responded to boko haram menace but today see where we are. The same Nigerians are abusing the President for not doing enough.

This is a country where poeple run to court to BUY immunity from prosecution and we are all calling for better tommorrow.
Re: Unreleased Photos From The Battle In Konduga (bloody Scene) Warning!! by ba7man(m): 1:33pm On Sep 15, 2014
samplegirl:

Sounds so easy! If the government moves against certain people now, Nigerians will cry that opposition is being persecuted. One animal from the north has accused the President of GENOCIDE just because he responded to boko haram menace but today see where we are. The same Nigerians are abusing the President for not doing enough.

This is a country where poeple run to court to BUY immunity from prosecution and we are all calling for better tommorrow.
Nobody said it was going to be easy.

But do u know how many fans GEJ would win if he can sucessfully prosecute just one sponsor??

He won't need TAN rallies nd such to be re-elected....it would also send out a far bigger message on the fight against Boko Haram than 80 attack Helicopters.
Re: Unreleased Photos From The Battle In Konduga (bloody Scene) Warning!! by samplegirl(f): 1:57pm On Sep 15, 2014
ba7man: Nobody said it was going to be easy.

But do u know how many fans GEJ would win if he can sucessfully prosecute just one sponsor??

He won't need TAN rallies nd such to be re-elected....it would also send out a far bigger message on the fight against Boko Haram than 80 attack Helicopters.

I will take opposition serious the day they will chronicle the President's deeds. They will tell us where he has failed and not forgetting where he has scored high points and not just stay and criticize because it is not reaching them. Meanwhile many of them were in the same umbrella but because they have fallen out of favour they suddenly see the bad leadership in him.

Bros let me tell you one thing, the sponsors of boko harams are mainly northern muslims, not all of them though. Any decisive move against them will bring about religious crises and you know what the world is facing already. The government's approoach is this, ''kill the foot soldiers, discourage the wannabes and frustrate the whole plot''. It may take longer time but to me it is the best option.

They introduced sharia to tempt a former government and he ignored them, today nobody is making noise with sharia after cutting few individuals hand or are you gonna tell me there are no thieves in the north again?

Forget that your approach!!!!!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unreleased Photos From The Battle In Konduga (bloody Scene) Warning!! by PointB: 2:17pm On Sep 15, 2014
nduchucks:

Possibly because they were ordinary citizens as opposed to being BH soldiers.

Well, if these ordinary citizens fire shots against our gallants soldiers, surely they deserve what they got. Boko Haram have no real soldiers in anycase, only States actors are allowed soldiers. Non state actors prefer to use brainwashed 'ordinary citizens.' Good riddance all the same.
Re: Unreleased Photos From The Battle In Konduga (bloody Scene) Warning!! by stexsy(m): 2:25pm On Sep 15, 2014
they r enjoying dia virgins ova dia....fools
Re: Unreleased Photos From The Battle In Konduga (bloody Scene) Warning!! by aideeudoh: 2:32pm On Sep 15, 2014
STAY INFORMED, FOLLOW @NGcampaignTrail on TWITTER FOR ALL THE POLITICAL STORIES FROM EVERY CORNER OF NIGERIA
Re: Unreleased Photos From The Battle In Konduga (bloody Scene) Warning!! by Krak(m): 2:33pm On Sep 15, 2014
nduchucks:

There is time for war without a doubt. There are also international laws and the Geneva convention which warring parties must abide by or face war crime charges.

If you follow International Law, you can never win this type of war. I bet you.

Let me ask you a question:

How do you fight an enemy who is not afraid to die, and who is willing to play as dirty as dirty can be?
Re: Unreleased Photos From The Battle In Konduga (bloody Scene) Warning!! by Rilwayne001: 2:35pm On Sep 15, 2014
atlwireles: You call this bloody? grin grin

LMAO grin grin
Re: Unreleased Photos From The Battle In Konduga (bloody Scene) Warning!! by Blueboy0402: 3:14pm On Sep 15, 2014
nduchucks:

If you believe the above then I'd be wasting my time having a chat with you.

I've been calling for the proper checking of these Boko Haram terrorists since 2010, please go and read my previous posts. Mind you, I do not admire effeminate emotional outbursts or laziness.

Read my position here as far back as 2010

If you do not ''admire effeminate emotional outburst'' as you said then I strongly doubt this your statement ''Boko Haram members or not, these are our fellow country men.............. Shame on all of you who are celebrating the unnecessary deaths of Nigerians............'' Nduchucks, this statement clearly betrays your emotion.
Re: Unreleased Photos From The Battle In Konduga (bloody Scene) Warning!! by Mcbussy(m): 4:11pm On Sep 15, 2014
BokoHaramInfo1: This is really gurry.

Really?!...doesn't look so to me.infact,I'm eating indomie right now smiley cheesy

Look on d bright side...they are flexing virgins in heaven as we speak...hehehehe grin

1 Like

Re: Unreleased Photos From The Battle In Konduga (bloody Scene) Warning!! by tinuolababy(f): 4:44pm On Sep 15, 2014
san316: you want bite am?

cheesy cheesy
Re: Unreleased Photos From The Battle In Konduga (bloody Scene) Warning!! by Longeria(m): 4:57pm On Sep 15, 2014
abu12: Is that all? I thought NA killed morethan 100 bokos
Go and snap the rest.
Re: Unreleased Photos From The Battle In Konduga (bloody Scene) Warning!! by Nobody: 5:42pm On Sep 15, 2014
tinuolababy: Good. See dat yansh cheesy cheesy
chai..?? na yansh you suppose stare at
Re: Unreleased Photos From The Battle In Konduga (bloody Scene) Warning!! by Skii(m): 9:11pm On Sep 15, 2014
shout out to the Nigerian Army!!
Re: Unreleased Photos From The Battle In Konduga (bloody Scene) Warning!! by tyty24(f): 5:31pm On Sep 17, 2014
Check liveleak.com search for konduga and view the video. Its obviously not released by DHQ for obvious reasons but that's what d boko homos got "given a taste of their medicine"""
san316: i'm nt dscrediting the army because i'm part of them. I grew up in the barracks n my dad is still a serving military man. Those fraudulent pics were nt uploaded by the army but by the criminal op.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Am I The Only One Seeing These Buhari Campaign Pictures As "Funney"? / PDP Chieftain In Plateau, Umar Mantu, 20,000 Supporters Defect To APC / Anxiety As Tinubu, Atiku, Obi Resume Battle At Supreme Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.