Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,471 members, 7,808,693 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:30 PM

The Short Guy Dilemma - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Short Guy Dilemma (5104 Views)

The 14 Absolute Best Things About Dating A Short Guy / Could This Guy Be The Sexiest Short Guy On Nairaland / There's Dis Short Guy Dat I Just Met, Few Weeks Ago, He Is Caring, Lovin, Rich, Mobile, Outspoken,ne (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Short Guy Dilemma by Nobody: 9:24pm On Sep 14, 2014
I’m between 5'4-5’5” and because of my height, finding a woman seems almost impossible. The shorter ones want tall guys and the taller ones want exceptionally tall guys, which leaves me in an impossible position.
Tell me, is it possible to find a woman who’s willing to date a shorter guy or am I pretty much screwed
Re: The Short Guy Dilemma by mstik(f): 9:25pm On Sep 14, 2014
eyah
i know some girls that like short guys
Re: The Short Guy Dilemma by hatux: 9:59pm On Sep 14, 2014
undecided
Re: The Short Guy Dilemma by dmcdad: 10:04pm On Sep 14, 2014
Screwed keh... Haba! Op why you dey lobby na? If what you posted up there is true, then there is definitely something wrong with your carriage. And I would also guess you don't package yourself as much as you should.

Take care of these and come back here for testimonies. I have people just like you who make things happen(in terms of controlling the damsels), far more than many 6+ foot guys even.

Leave story abeg...

2 Likes

Re: The Short Guy Dilemma by 1one: 10:09pm On Sep 14, 2014
So no matter how short you are... Would you think that God would be so unfair and unjust not to have made a girl just for you that adores your height?

The fact that majority of girls desire Tall guys doesn't mean it's an absolute trend... If there are 100million girls in Nigeria for instance and 80% would rather date taller guys than shorter guys, that leaves you with at least 20million girls who would crave to, desire to or wouldn't absolutely mind dating a short guy.

So with this theoretical analysis, which is also very plausible... I think you should just chill.. Your woman is out there.... Anyone that doesn't want to date you believe you me, she's not for you, no matter how fine or strongly attracted you are to her..
Re: The Short Guy Dilemma by Nobody: 10:42pm On Sep 14, 2014
Op,go
get life and learn how to grab ur balls with dignity to matter the
size!!I am a damsel dating a 5.6!!! with a kind of Di?k called "Go to
Hellllllllll!"and i am loving it!
Re: The Short Guy Dilemma by Enegod(m): 10:52pm On Sep 14, 2014
While hugging women, they don't like it when your head is at their
waist. That's a no no. That's where the
penis should be.. undecided
Re: The Short Guy Dilemma by Swiftlee(m): 11:12pm On Sep 14, 2014
If you are as short as this! undecided My guy,im sorry..you are not screwed. You are nailed! angry

1 Like

Re: The Short Guy Dilemma by jmoore(m): 11:13pm On Sep 14, 2014
You are not even 4ft tall short and you are complaining.

Go and make money, more money and your life shall never remain the same.
Re: The Short Guy Dilemma by yinkard4me(m): 11:16pm On Sep 14, 2014
mstik: eyah
i know some girls that like short guys
Speak for urself
Re: The Short Guy Dilemma by kolubo(m): 11:18pm On Sep 14, 2014
For every short guy there is always a short babe, so Op pls stop disturbing urself with this height issues. I'm a tall guy and i can tell u that not all babe like us tall like Dongoyaro.
Re: The Short Guy Dilemma by SkinnyDude(m): 11:18pm On Sep 14, 2014
lynpetra: Op,go
hmmm. bad girl
Re: The Short Guy Dilemma by Crocz(m): 11:20pm On Sep 14, 2014
There is a mechanical stretcher that pulls and extend the length of you limbs for you but at excruciating pain...a yoruba adage says "with pain one makes a tribal mark but when it's healed it becomes a thing of beauty"

Things We Do to Look Good *sigh*
Re: The Short Guy Dilemma by Nobody: 11:27pm On Sep 14, 2014
lynpetra: Op,go
grin
Re: The Short Guy Dilemma by Nobody: 11:41pm On Sep 14, 2014
softsparkyy:
grin
cheesy cheesy.sparkky u know na,that kind Di?k wey dey curve from south go North.Na "Go to Hell" be thee baptismal name.
Re: The Short Guy Dilemma by Nobody: 11:47pm On Sep 14, 2014
lynpetra: cheesy cheesy.sparkky u know na,that kind Di?k wey dey curve from south go North.Na "Go to Hell" be thee baptismal name.
I dey feel you my sister...we get diick and we get priick...I have seen and tasted, now I dey chante hallelujah!!!!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: The Short Guy Dilemma by Nobody: 12:01am On Sep 15, 2014
You got nothing to worry about. Truth about women is: most of them don't really know what they want. Just focus on your career/education and be successful.
Re: The Short Guy Dilemma by Swiftlee(m): 12:21am On Sep 15, 2014
softsparkyy:
I dey feel you my sister...we get diick and we get priick...I have seen and tasted, now I dey chante hallelujah!!!!!!!!
Chai!

Re: The Short Guy Dilemma by Nobody: 12:27am On Sep 15, 2014
@ poster,being 5.4-5.5 is'nt bad,every1 was'nt created 2 be tall & mind u,tall guys have their own share of dilemma too.The most important thing is to emphasise on ur assets/strengths in order to ward off the height aspect.Work hard & be successful,dress well,maintain a polished look,exercise & tone up ur physique & carry urself with confidence,I tell you ladies would be a problem of the past.
Re: The Short Guy Dilemma by Ricardo2400(m): 12:52am On Sep 15, 2014
Swiftlee:
Chai!
Dis guy u too funny!! Lata dem go say na end-time tins
Re: The Short Guy Dilemma by Nobody: 4:01am On Sep 15, 2014
Sorry OP... Am short and I have 3 chics ...2 sexy one ugly... Maybe your lines, confidence and dress sense is the issue... See my do to know how short
Re: The Short Guy Dilemma by Swiftlee(m): 9:21am On Sep 15, 2014
Ricardo2400: Dis guy u too funny!! Lata dem go say na end-time tins
My brother! angry I was shocked when she said, seen all and tasted all! Lyn even said, there is one curved like a go-to-hell! Mehn;Im scared of my future wife now ooo

Re: The Short Guy Dilemma by eminex(m): 9:39am On Sep 15, 2014
short guys wit bar don't ve dat problem... d money makes dem 10feet tall.
Re: The Short Guy Dilemma by dmcdad: 10:31am On Sep 15, 2014
Swiftlee:
My brother! angry I was shocked when she said, seen all and tasted all! Lyn even said, there is one curved like a go-to-hell! Mehn;I'm scared of my future wife now ooo
As in ehn... The thing fear me pass you ooooo.
Re: The Short Guy Dilemma by dmcdad: 10:31am On Sep 15, 2014
Swiftlee:
My brother! angry I was shocked when she said, seen all and tasted all! Lyn even said, there is one curved like a go-to-hell! Mehn;Im scared of my future wife now ooo
Re: The Short Guy Dilemma by Nobody: 5:47pm On Sep 15, 2014
Its seems like 90 percent of the guys on nairaland are tall guys or have the short guys here gone on strike, but on a more serious note I don't think am speaking for myself alone and I know there are other short guys on here who are probably in the same shoe or worst off but don't want to oPen up probably because they don't want to be made fun of or too fake to admit or accept they are short,
Re: The Short Guy Dilemma by KelvinGraphics(m): 5:52pm On Sep 15, 2014
lynpetra: cheesy cheesy.sparkky u know na,that kind Di?k wey dey curve from south go North.Na "Go to Hell" be thee baptismal name.
shockedshocked U have spoilt finish o.
SMH

But that name tho ''Go to Hell'' indeed e dey branch hell come back gringrin

1 Like

Re: The Short Guy Dilemma by Sunkyphil(m): 5:54pm On Sep 15, 2014
softsparkyy:
shocked
softsparkyy:
Re: The Short Guy Dilemma by Nobody: 5:25am On May 13, 2015
Sunkyphil:
shocked
HMMM
Re: The Short Guy Dilemma by tpiar: 5:24pm On Dec 17, 2015
michaelobinna:
I’m between 5'4-5’5” and because of my height, finding a woman seems almost impossible. The shorter ones want tall guys and the taller ones want exceptionally tall guys, which leaves me in an impossible position.
Tell me, is it possible to find a woman who’s willing to date a shorter guy or am I pretty much screwed

you are screwed not because of your height but because of your character.
Re: The Short Guy Dilemma by tpiar: 5:25pm On Dec 17, 2015
michaelobinna:
Its seems like 90 percent of the guys on nairaland are tall guys or have the short guys here gone on strike, but on a more serious note I don't think am speaking for myself alone and I know there are other short guys on here who are probably in the same shoe or worst off but don't want to oPen up probably because they don't want to be made fun of or too fake to admit or accept they are short,

they cant relate with your problem, that's all.

Your issues go beyond height.
Re: The Short Guy Dilemma by Ifakiland(m): 6:41pm On Dec 17, 2015
michaelobinna:
nigger go look for money and get rich....davido, wizkid, etc are short and gals toast dem.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What A Woman Gave Me Inside A Bus Last Sunday / I Am Very Worried. / See The Real Lady F Of Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.