Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,865 members, 7,802,779 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:23 PM

Fashola Visits Site Of Collapsed Synagogue Church as Death Toll Hits 44 (PHOTOS) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Fashola Visits Site Of Collapsed Synagogue Church as Death Toll Hits 44 (PHOTOS) (31436 Views)

Video Of How Synagogue Church Guest House Collasped Plus Aircraft Hovering / Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) / Jim Iyke Delivered In Synagogue Church Of All Nations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashola Visits Site Of Collapsed Synagogue Church as Death Toll Hits 44 (PHOTOS) by wirinet(m): 10:44pm On Sep 14, 2014
Fashola has visited the site of the collapsed building, so what next? Is proper investigation going to take place and the culprits responsible for the numerous loss of life punished? I thought lagos has a law that the site of any collapsed building in Lagos would be seized by the state government.

Is this had happened to a building owned by an ordinary Nigerian, the owner and all involved would be arrested and interrogated by now. But this is Nigeria, the law only applies to ordinary people. The rich and powerful are immune to the law.

24 Likes

Re: Fashola Visits Site Of Collapsed Synagogue Church as Death Toll Hits 44 (PHOTOS) by warrior01: 10:44pm On Sep 14, 2014
omenka: Fashola always looking smart and avoiding relentless usage of some medieval gown that constitutes extreme drag and impairment of mobility!! Unlike some eternally drunken pleb!!

Pls, get a life.

10 Likes

Re: Fashola Visits Site Of Collapsed Synagogue Church as Death Toll Hits 44 (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 10:45pm On Sep 14, 2014
Lilimax: Even you smiley
Lilimax: So sad regarding this unfortunate incident. RIP to the dead ones.
Lilimax: Sad!
My love kiss

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Visits Site Of Collapsed Synagogue Church as Death Toll Hits 44 (PHOTOS) by ndidibabe(f): 10:46pm On Sep 14, 2014
omenka: Fashola always looking smart and avoiding relentless usage of some medieval gown that constitutes extreme drag and impairment of mobility!! Unlike some eternally drunken pleb!!
Are you related to that Edo Man?

4 Likes

Re: Fashola Visits Site Of Collapsed Synagogue Church as Death Toll Hits 44 (PHOTOS) by Collynzo17: 10:47pm On Sep 14, 2014
wirinet: Fashola has visited the site of the collapsed building, so what next? Is proper investigation going to take place and the culprits responsible for the numerous loss of life punished? I thought lagos has a law that the site of any collapsed building in Lagos would be seized by the state government.

Is this had happened to a building owned by an ordinary Nigerian, the owner and all involved would be arrested and interrogated by now. But this is Nigeria, the law only applies to ordinary people. The rich and powerful are immune to the law.
Unfortunate but true, a normal Nigerian with a collapsed building that killed 30 people will not be walking side by side with the governor, but in the cell with handcuffs.

19 Likes

Re: Fashola Visits Site Of Collapsed Synagogue Church as Death Toll Hits 44 (PHOTOS) by bennygreat1(m): 10:47pm On Sep 14, 2014
Only God know Y this happened.... R.I.P to the dead. May God give the families the fortitude to bear d lost.

*So Sad*
Re: Fashola Visits Site Of Collapsed Synagogue Church as Death Toll Hits 44 (PHOTOS) by arresa: 10:48pm On Sep 14, 2014
Collynzo17:
Must you plebs use everything for propaganda?
Where was he and his commissioner when such a substandard and illegal building was being erected?
Now you want to use the loss of 30 lives for useless propaganda.

And you arrived at this ignorant and reckless submission because you've conducted your own investigation and structural analysis right?

Must you people insult our senses and intelligence with your ignorant and pedestrian utterances?

14 Likes

Re: Fashola Visits Site Of Collapsed Synagogue Church as Death Toll Hits 44 (PHOTOS) by JulianBond007: 10:50pm On Sep 14, 2014
RIP to the dead. embarassed
Re: Fashola Visits Site Of Collapsed Synagogue Church as Death Toll Hits 44 (PHOTOS) by Collynzo17: 11:00pm On Sep 14, 2014
arresa:

And you arrived at this ignorant and reckless submission because you've conducted your own investigation and structural analysis right?

Must you people insult our senses and intelligence with your ignorant and pedestrian utterances?
My man you are trying so hard, let it flow naturally.
Yes, I have it on good authority that the building was illegal.

8 Likes

Re: Fashola Visits Site Of Collapsed Synagogue Church as Death Toll Hits 44 (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 11:05pm On Sep 14, 2014
Fashola our efficient governor. Lagos State couldn't have wished for a better leader. Which state does he - Fashola - govern?

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Visits Site Of Collapsed Synagogue Church as Death Toll Hits 44 (PHOTOS) by thymedcurry(f): 11:41pm On Sep 14, 2014
wirinet: Fashola has visited the site of the collapsed building, so what next? Is proper investigation going to take place and the culprits responsible for the numerous loss of life punished? I thought lagos has a law that the site of any collapsed building in Lagos would be seized by the state government.

That's the part I am yet to understand. Why hasn't that building been sealed off and everyone evacuated until the necessary agency that is responsible for this kind of scenario does their findings on what went wrong.
But this is Nigeria some laws are not meant for some. "All animals are equal but some are more equal than others" I guess.

4 Likes

Re: Fashola Visits Site Of Collapsed Synagogue Church as Death Toll Hits 44 (PHOTOS) by chumakk: 12:48am On Sep 15, 2014
may God save you in the day of your trouble
Re: Fashola Visits Site Of Collapsed Synagogue Church as Death Toll Hits 44 (PHOTOS) by arresa: 1:59am On Sep 15, 2014
Collynzo17:
Yes, I have it on IGNORANT authority that the building was illegal.

Sounds more like it...

3 Likes

Re: Fashola Visits Site Of Collapsed Synagogue Church as Death Toll Hits 44 (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 2:52am On Sep 15, 2014
Shege!
This is how to wear jeans
This fashola is sexy o
Just like my baby papa wink wink
Love me some tall slim men

TB needs a barber Biko
Afro is so archaic

11 Likes

Re: Fashola Visits Site Of Collapsed Synagogue Church as Death Toll Hits 44 (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 3:58am On Sep 15, 2014
GovWahala: Rip to those that lost their lives.
Now T.B Joshua haters will have more reasons to castigate him.

before nko grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Fashola Visits Site Of Collapsed Synagogue Church as Death Toll Hits 44 (PHOTOS) by ednut1(m): 3:58am On Sep 15, 2014
fashola am sure u no pass thru ejigbo to see d state of the road der. the synagogue church is a timebomb. dem jst dey add additional storey to many of der buildings. them cover their nose because d remaining trapped dead folks don dey decompose. the main auditorium shud also be assessed o. because they just added 2 extra storeys( not yet complete) to it makin it 6 or 7

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Visits Site Of Collapsed Synagogue Church as Death Toll Hits 44 (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 3:59am On Sep 15, 2014
Babymama1: Shege!
This is how to wear jeans
This fashola is sexy o
Just like my baby papa wink wink
Love me some tall slim men

TB needs a barber Biko
Afro is so archaic

dont you think having a husband is better than baby papa?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fashola Visits Site Of Collapsed Synagogue Church as Death Toll Hits 44 (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 4:01am On Sep 15, 2014
donnypool:

dont you think having a husband is better than baby papa?

No difference
They serve the same purpose

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Visits Site Of Collapsed Synagogue Church as Death Toll Hits 44 (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 4:03am On Sep 15, 2014
Babymama1:

No difference
They serve the same purpose

win lottery, relocated to the US, join the league of rachet african american female grin

kudos

4 Likes

Re: Fashola Visits Site Of Collapsed Synagogue Church as Death Toll Hits 44 (PHOTOS) by redcliff: 4:06am On Sep 15, 2014
20pounds: So it is today that he deems it fit to dress like a cowboy wanna-be and visit the scene? He also covered his nose with mask to avoid stench from the public he claims to love more than GEJ.

If it were GEJ, the APC and Lai Mohammed would have gone to town with their 'tales on a drunk night', that is usually more comical than factual.

You are not any different than the opposition if the tides were the other way round. The same thing you are accusing them of is what you are doing right now..the country would never get better eith people like you...and unfortunately, almost the whole of nigerians are just like you..m

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fashola Visits Site Of Collapsed Synagogue Church as Death Toll Hits 44 (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 4:07am On Sep 15, 2014
donnypool:

win lottery, relocated to the US, join the league of rachet african american female grin

kudos

Is it easy?
To be a babymama is not a day's job

7 Likes

Re: Fashola Visits Site Of Collapsed Synagogue Church as Death Toll Hits 44 (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 4:19am On Sep 15, 2014
Babymama1:

Is it easy?
To be a babymama is not a day's job

yeah thats true tho

Hold this E for being a proud mama

hold this L for being a single mom

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Visits Site Of Collapsed Synagogue Church as Death Toll Hits 44 (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 4:19am On Sep 15, 2014
grin grin grin grin grin Double wahala for prophet of doom

1 Like

Re: Fashola Visits Site Of Collapsed Synagogue Church as Death Toll Hits 44 (PHOTOS) by soundtruth(m): 4:42am On Sep 15, 2014
This is tragic.
Re: Fashola Visits Site Of Collapsed Synagogue Church as Death Toll Hits 44 (PHOTOS) by Elnino4ladies: 4:53am On Sep 15, 2014
Chairman space bookin association of nairaland!
Re: Fashola Visits Site Of Collapsed Synagogue Church as Death Toll Hits 44 (PHOTOS) by InvertedHammer: 5:06am On Sep 15, 2014
ceo4eva: Lagos State Governor, Mr. Babatunde Fashola, SAN (4th left), Commissioner for Physical Planning & Urban Development, TPL. Toyin Ayinde (3rd left), his Special Duties counterpart, Dr. Wale Ahmed (3rd right, behind) and the General Overseer, the Synagogue Church of All Nations, Prophet Temitope Joshua (right), during an inspection of the site of the collapsed six storey structure being developed by the Synagogue Church of All Nations at Bolorunpelu, Ikotun-Egbe, Lagos on Sunday, September 14, 2014.

\

Please tell me that TPL. Toyin Ayinde does not mean Town Planner Toyin Ayinde. grin grin grin

People dey suffer o!

For naija heat, as e hot reach...na im person come wear suit and tie join am.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1704728_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188

/

3 Likes

Re: Fashola Visits Site Of Collapsed Synagogue Church as Death Toll Hits 44 (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 5:09am On Sep 15, 2014
arresa: More.

Talk of trouble when you desire peace
Re: Fashola Visits Site Of Collapsed Synagogue Church as Death Toll Hits 44 (PHOTOS) by Pontaboki: 5:15am On Sep 15, 2014
That Drunk will Rule You and Your Father Tinubu/Buhari till 2023.

6 Likes

Re: Fashola Visits Site Of Collapsed Synagogue Church as Death Toll Hits 44 (PHOTOS) by Lathunjimi(m): 5:18am On Sep 15, 2014
Lilimax: Even you smiley

What is space booking, is it for some sort of advert reasons as it sounds or what?
Re: Fashola Visits Site Of Collapsed Synagogue Church as Death Toll Hits 44 (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 5:28am On Sep 15, 2014
Dicey situation for fash. Tbj is clearly culpable. No be today people dey cut corner on,building construction. He may not have known, but whoever built his structure must have greased the right palms and work went on.
Labsca may be an agency founded with lofty intentions, but it is still peopled with your typical Nigerians who are by settlment culture.

Of course if fash arrests or prosecutes tbj, the backlash from the touch not my anointed sheeple will be deafening.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fashola Visits Site Of Collapsed Synagogue Church as Death Toll Hits 44 (PHOTOS) by buba(m): 5:36am On Sep 15, 2014
As it is the custom of some state governments to take over the sites of collapsed buildings, I want to see if LASG will be man enough to do that in this case. If they do not, then we know the law is only to deal with the poor and defenseless!

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Deborah Samuel: Pastor Adeboye Cancels Sokoto Crusade / Man Caught Stealing From Church Offering In Lagos / Tithing Controversy: Nigerian Pastors Speak

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.