Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,579 members, 7,809,103 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:12 PM

Fashola Visits Site Of Collapsed Synagogue Church as Death Toll Hits 44 (PHOTOS) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Fashola Visits Site Of Collapsed Synagogue Church as Death Toll Hits 44 (PHOTOS) (31437 Views)

Video Of How Synagogue Church Guest House Collasped Plus Aircraft Hovering / Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) / Jim Iyke Delivered In Synagogue Church Of All Nations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashola Visits Site Of Collapsed Synagogue Church as Death Toll Hits 44 (PHOTOS) by godunia(m): 5:51am On Sep 15, 2014
Imagine if this incident took place in UK,this God called Immanuel could be cooling off now inside the cell for illegality n negligence.why is attention on Fashola?the conspiracy theory of the gullible that plane hovered the building seemed not to hold water anymore right?i love Nigerians,we re so daft n gullible.proudly Nigeria.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fashola Visits Site Of Collapsed Synagogue Church as Death Toll Hits 44 (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 5:55am On Sep 15, 2014
godunia: Imagine if this incident took place in UK,this God called Immanuel could be cooling off now inside the cell for illegality n negligence.why is attention on Fashola?the conspiracy theory of the gullible that plane hovered the building seemed not to hold water anymore right?i love Nigerians,we re so daft n gullible.proudly Nigeria.

Nigerians also have the choice to sue tbj into oblivion. But that wont happen

6 Likes

Re: Fashola Visits Site Of Collapsed Synagogue Church as Death Toll Hits 44 (PHOTOS) by Sparkle777(f): 6:11am On Sep 15, 2014
This is a national tragedy,cos of the inflow of foreigners to scoan. The aircrafts should be investigated with the engineers of the building. Its so terrible cos of human lives lost. Am so lost for words. But I pray God to see us all thru. For those castigating the prophet,remember similar thing happened during the time of our Lord Jesus, a temple collapsed and killed lots of people. No one is God,and cannot know it all. Our duty is to pray for all involved. Prophet TBJ,may God give u more grace to overcome all these in Jesus name. Amen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fashola Visits Site Of Collapsed Synagogue Church as Death Toll Hits 44 (PHOTOS) by coolheed: 6:25am On Sep 15, 2014
Sparkle777: This is a national tragedy,cos of the inflow of foreigners to scoan. The aircrafts should be investigated with the engineers of the building. Its so terrible cos of human lives lost. Am so lost for words. But I pray God to see us all thru. For those castigating the prophet,remember similar thing happened during the time of our Lord Jesus, a temple collapsed and killed lots of people. No one is God,and cannot know it all. Our duty is to pray for all involved. Prophet TBJ,may God give u more grace to overcome all these in Jesus name. Amen.

please don't bring Jesus into this argument. Are you saying that Jesus is the GO of the collapsed temple. Jesus does not cut corners and he even advised people to give Caesar what belong to him. TB Joshua cannot stand beside Jesus in any argument. Let us be careful about what we type.

11 Likes

Re: Fashola Visits Site Of Collapsed Synagogue Church as Death Toll Hits 44 (PHOTOS) by tee4naija(m): 6:27am On Sep 15, 2014
20pounds: So it is today that he deems it fit to dress like a cowboy wanna-be and visit the scene? He also covered his nose with mask to avoid stench from the public he claims to love more than GEJ.

If it were GEJ, the APC and Lai Mohammed would have gone to town with their 'tales on a drunk night', that is usually more comical than factual.

So, in your own opinion, two days after the incident is too much for a governor to visit the scene of the incident?Has your GEJ visited Chibok 153 days after over 250 girls were abducted?
He shouldn't have dressed like a cowboy but like Alao Akala wearing ankle chains and rings on every finger with a flowing agbada or babariga?
Always wear your thinking cap whenever visiting nairaland and save your data if you know you have nothing meaningful to contribute.

12 Likes

Re: Fashola Visits Site Of Collapsed Synagogue Church as Death Toll Hits 44 (PHOTOS) by ZUBY77(m): 6:32am On Sep 15, 2014
focus7: Fashola is simply a leader with distinction.

Because he went to inspect a collapsed building?

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Visits Site Of Collapsed Synagogue Church as Death Toll Hits 44 (PHOTOS) by milkymesh: 6:44am On Sep 15, 2014
Extreme case of inferiority complex. Someone who choose to stick to his cultural way of dressing should be commended. The western world way of dressing is not a must nor the best and only acceptable fashion. You need to grow up and be proud of your cultural heritage.
omenka: Fashola always looking smart and avoiding relentless usage of some medieval gown that constitutes extreme drag and impairment of mobility!! Unlike some eternally drunken pleb!!

6 Likes

Re: Fashola Visits Site Of Collapsed Synagogue Church as Death Toll Hits 44 (PHOTOS) by omenka(m): 6:49am On Sep 15, 2014
milkymesh: Extreme case of inferiority complex. Someone who choose to stick to his cultural way of dressing should be commended. The western world way of dressing is not a must nor the best and only acceptable fashion. You need to grow up and be proud of your cultural heritage.
Oga what's with this incoherent rant?? You sound so pained. Did I mention any names?? Or do you know someone who relentlessly wears some medieval gown or any eternally drunken pleb??undecided

If you do, please share with the house who the person is.

7 Likes

Re: Fashola Visits Site Of Collapsed Synagogue Church as Death Toll Hits 44 (PHOTOS) by cole265(m): 6:50am On Sep 15, 2014
wirinet: Fashola has visited the site of the collapsed building, so what next? Is proper investigation going to take place and the culprits responsible for the numerous loss of life punished? I thought lagos has a law that the site of any collapsed building in Lagos would be seized by the state government.

Is this had happened to a building owned by an ordinary Nigerian, the owner and all involved would be arrested and interrogated by now. But this is Nigeria, the law only applies to ordinary people. The rich and powerful are immune to the law.

If TBJ at the end of it all is not arrested and punished, or at the list seized the property, I will have no choice but to loose all respect for BRF

7 Likes

Re: Fashola Visits Site Of Collapsed Synagogue Church as Death Toll Hits 44 (PHOTOS) by allisonluvsu(m): 6:50am On Sep 15, 2014
Seriously i feel for TB Joshua. Quite painful.
Re: Fashola Visits Site Of Collapsed Synagogue Church as Death Toll Hits 44 (PHOTOS) by cole265(m): 6:54am On Sep 15, 2014
tee4naija:

So, in your own opinion, two days after the incident is too much for a governor to visit the scene of the incident?Has your GEJ visited Chibok 153 days after over 250 girls were abducted?
He shouldn't have dressed like a cowboy but like Alao Akala wearing ankle chains and rings on every finger with a flowing agbada or babariga?
Always wear your thinking cap whenever visiting nairaland and save your data if you know you have nothing meaningful to contribute.

Ye! Oro grin
Re: Fashola Visits Site Of Collapsed Synagogue Church as Death Toll Hits 44 (PHOTOS) by cole265(m): 6:57am On Sep 15, 2014
Sparkle777: This is a national tragedy,cos of the inflow of foreigners to scoan. The aircrafts should be investigated with the engineers of the building. Its so terrible cos of human lives lost. Am so lost for words. But I pray God to see us all thru. For those castigating the prophet,remember similar thing happened during the time of our Lord Jesus, a temple collapsed and killed lots of people. No one is God,and cannot know it all. Our duty is to pray for all involved. Prophet TBJ,may God give u more grace to overcome all these in Jesus name. Amen.

One of the brainwashed bigot.

10 Likes

Re: Fashola Visits Site Of Collapsed Synagogue Church as Death Toll Hits 44 (PHOTOS) by cole265(m): 7:00am On Sep 15, 2014
oyb:

Nigerians also have the choice to sue tbj into oblivion. But that wont happen

Let's see what will happen. I give all involved only 48 hours to do the needfu, or else.....
Re: Fashola Visits Site Of Collapsed Synagogue Church as Death Toll Hits 44 (PHOTOS) by nijanigga: 7:01am On Sep 15, 2014
GovWahala: Rip to those that lost their lives.
Now T.B Joshua haters will have more reasons to castigate him.
T.B Joshua is a thief and should be in jail. Wicked soul,deceiving the ignorant and oppressing the poor and desperadoes.

4 Likes

Re: Fashola Visits Site Of Collapsed Synagogue Church as Death Toll Hits 44 (PHOTOS) by 1stola: 7:02am On Sep 15, 2014
The gods are not to be blamed...

1 Like

Re: Fashola Visits Site Of Collapsed Synagogue Church as Death Toll Hits 44 (PHOTOS) by 1stola: 7:02am On Sep 15, 2014
banega: See how the prophet is shedding tears sad • Chai!!
Shedding tears for ya head abi?
are u OK?

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Visits Site Of Collapsed Synagogue Church as Death Toll Hits 44 (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 7:04am On Sep 15, 2014
omenka: Fashola always looking smart and avoiding relentless usage of some medieval gown that constitutes extreme drag and impairment of mobility!! Unlike some eternally drunken pleb!!

*faints*
Re: Fashola Visits Site Of Collapsed Synagogue Church as Death Toll Hits 44 (PHOTOS) by immortalvoices(m): 7:07am On Sep 15, 2014
[b] questions for nairalanders,,, if this has happen to a prophet you love or say ur favorite pastor, would you all insult and incite him this way

To the atheist in the house, if this has happen to u guys what wud u have done

To those who readily wants to "pull him down" why allow your hatred for the prophet to cloud your sense of judgement,

Synagogue can never be sealed because as it stand it is the highest tourist centre in nigeria albeit lagos state, it attract inflow to the country
The ministry gives to the people, help the needy save the youths
Just one structural mistake you all want to see him down...
Just sit down and ask...your self "if this has happen to a man or woman I care about who is a man of God will I be this angry or vengeful,
But you intellectuals, the perfectionists of nairaland sit beside you cheap laptops and mobile devices to claim knowledge of proper building, ask your self the building you are presently residing how strong it is, the environment how well planned it is, what about the opposite building,

I leave you with this quote from our lord Jesus christ[/b]

First remove the speck
From your own eyes
Before you try to remove
That of your brother

The hatred is so much, that Nigeria can't progress
Sometimes I regret why I joined nairaland cos we have frustrated humans who readily uses this medium to pour out their frustrations...

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fashola Visits Site Of Collapsed Synagogue Church as Death Toll Hits 44 (PHOTOS) by Lorenzo2c2: 7:11am On Sep 15, 2014
focus7: Fashola is simply a leader with distinction.
He is one of the best governor i hav really respect....hw i wish he is our president....naija wud hav being a beta place

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Visits Site Of Collapsed Synagogue Church as Death Toll Hits 44 (PHOTOS) by cole265(m): 7:13am On Sep 15, 2014
buba: As it is the custom of some state governments to take over the sites of collapsed buildings, I want to see if LASG will be man enough to do that in this case. If they do not, then we know the law is only to deal with the poor and defenseless!

How I wish BRF and his commissioners are on Nairaland and can see all this comments. .
...I beg BRF no fall my hand now, punish this man.

1 Like

Re: Fashola Visits Site Of Collapsed Synagogue Church as Death Toll Hits 44 (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 7:18am On Sep 15, 2014
It is all well for Fashola to visit the site....but if certain government officials,including the commissioner of Town planning do not have their resignations on his(Fashola's) desk later today....then I know that Nigerian state governors are not serious.

And if the contractor is not under arrest by the end of this week....then Nigeria Police is not a people's police force.

And if this does not lead to a new national policy on technical education.......then we do not have a Ministry of education.

And Nigerians should employ proper builders.....not incompetents.

And TB Joshua too bears some responsibility....for putting up an unapproved structure. By rights,the families of the deceased and injured should sue him and SCOAN.

Time we did things by the book in this country.

3 Likes

Re: Fashola Visits Site Of Collapsed Synagogue Church as Death Toll Hits 44 (PHOTOS) by Collynzo17: 7:18am On Sep 15, 2014
Collynzo17:
My man you are trying so hard, let it flow naturally.
Yes, I have it on good authority that the building was illegal.
Arresa have you seen thie modified thread?
www.nairaland.com/1902992/fashola-visits-site-collapsed-synagogue
I told you, didn't I?
Your master Fashola and his clueless commissioners caused the death of 30 people.
Re: Fashola Visits Site Of Collapsed Synagogue Church as Death Toll Hits 44 (PHOTOS) by cole265(m): 7:21am On Sep 15, 2014
immortalvoices: [b] questions for nairalanders,,, if this has happen to a prophet you love or say ur favorite pastor, would you all insult and incite him this way

To those who readily wants to "pull him down" why allow your hatred for the prophet to cloud your sense of judgement,

Synagogue can never be sealed because as it stand it is the highest tourist centre in nigeria albeit lagos state, it attract inflow to the country
Just sit down and ask...your self "if this has happen to a man or woman I care about who is a man of God will I be this angry or vengeful,
But you intellectuals, the perfectionists of nairaland sit beside you cheap laptops and mobile devices to claim knowledge of proper building, ask your self the building you are presently residing how strong it is, the environment how well planned it is, what about the opposite building,

First remove the speck
From your own eyes
Before you try to remove
That of your brother

Sometimes I regret why I joined nairaland cos we have frustrated humans who readily uses this medium to pour out their frustrations...

TBJ has completely taken over this guy's soul. He can no longer think straight.

Many more pple are dead while still alive; courtesy of TBJ.

7 Likes

Re: Fashola Visits Site Of Collapsed Synagogue Church as Death Toll Hits 44 (PHOTOS) by experimentist: 7:26am On Sep 15, 2014
Ceo4eva, apologies abeg I think say u dey book space.. Well done.
Re: Fashola Visits Site Of Collapsed Synagogue Church as Death Toll Hits 44 (PHOTOS) by Lorenzo2c2: 7:26am On Sep 15, 2014
immortalvoices: [b] questions for nairalanders,,, if this has happen to a prophet you love or say ur favorite pastor, would you all insult and incite him this way

First remove the speck
From your own eyes
Before you try to remove
That of your brother

The hatred....is too much....we shud jst sympatize with the lost souls, i am nt a tbj fan i dnt even blive in his miracles..he shud jst face d fact n stop lieing dat aircraft came to destroy d building.

1 Like

Re: Fashola Visits Site Of Collapsed Synagogue Church as Death Toll Hits 44 (PHOTOS) by creamylicious(f): 7:31am On Sep 15, 2014
With this I hope say oyibo family members wey lose person/s nuh go sue the church. Plus EBOLA ALERT in ikotun, those rescue officials didn't take precautionary measures sha Ooooooo

1 Like

Re: Fashola Visits Site Of Collapsed Synagogue Church as Death Toll Hits 44 (PHOTOS) by omenka(m): 7:40am On Sep 15, 2014
grayht:

*faints*
*empties a bucket of cold water on his face*

1 Like

Re: Fashola Visits Site Of Collapsed Synagogue Church as Death Toll Hits 44 (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 7:44am On Sep 15, 2014
grayht:

*faints*

*enters bush, cut 4 slim pashan, flogs him till he wakes up*

1 Like

Re: Fashola Visits Site Of Collapsed Synagogue Church as Death Toll Hits 44 (PHOTOS) by ceo4eva: 7:47am On Sep 15, 2014
experimentist: Ceo4eva, apologies abeg I think say u dey book space.. Well done.
Wow! I'm amazed at ur level of maturity. It's rare on anonymous forum like this. Accepted! Keep it up!

1 Like

Re: Fashola Visits Site Of Collapsed Synagogue Church as Death Toll Hits 44 (PHOTOS) by poiZon: 7:52am On Sep 15, 2014

abeg whr in d bible did temple collapsed that belong to jesus christ?
when u r making sensitive post, try back it up in this case with bible portions please.
first my judgement....... lasg wont do nathing, money has exchange hands. cos on a normal stance, the entire premises suppose to be under seal to allow nema, lasg n other agencies concerned with planning and structues do their proper investigation. but that already has been flouted so the issue is dead and buried.

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Visits Site Of Collapsed Synagogue Church as Death Toll Hits 44 (PHOTOS) by anonimi: 7:56am On Sep 15, 2014
ceo4eva: Fashola calls for inquiry
The church has declined comments on the number of persons in the building when it collapsed. Besides, it insists that nobody died in the incident. shocked shocked
Lagos State Governor Babatunde Fashola was at the scene yesterday. He called for an inquiry.
Government officials have said there was no approval for the erection of additional floors.
Commissioner for Physical Planning Olutoyin Ayinde, who was on Fashola’s entourage, said the church’s engineers were yet to present their permit to make such modifications.
Ayinde said: “Our meeting with the prophet was a closed-door meeting but it surrounds the collapsed building. It is a sad situation; lives have been lost and many others have been rescued.
“We use this opportunity to express our sympathy to the affected people.
“We have no proof that the church had permit to add to the existing structure. We have asked the engineering team to meet us and for about two hours now, no member of the team has come.
“We also have questions for them. Even if the building does not have approval, it ought to be built professionally. We have asked for their team and we hope in the course of the week, they would get to us.
“It is necessary to take the final inventory before we can say the number of people affected. Right now, we do not know how many people are involved. When a final inventory has been taken, the ministry of special duties will take a decision as regards relieve,” he added.
On whether the ýgovernment plans to seal the premises, Ayinde said: “There are no plans for that yet until investigation as to the cause of the collapse has been concluded.
I have said I have no proof of a permit. Maybe they have one and are yet to show us. We will give them the opportunity to defend themselves and action can only be taken after investigation has been concluded.”
But the General Manager, Lagos State Building Control Agency, Mrs. Abimbola Animashaun, affirmed that the church had no approval.
She said: “We have investigated and found that they had no approval for the additional structures. Even the main church, which they have added about three floors on, was sealed two days ago, but it is now open.

”You cannot have an existing building and start putting up more buildings on it. Before you can do anything like that, you must confirm that the structure is still stable and can stand additional buildings.”
The Nation gathered that the collapsed building, which was a three-storey that had another three added to it, had been vibrating for sometime before it collapsed

The CLUELESS Commissioner needs to be SACKED immediately angry
Are there NO records of building approvals that he SHOULD have cross checked before opening his useless big for nothing mouth

The LAWLESS Pastor also needs to be charged for culpable HOMICIDE due to blatant NEGLIGENCE shocked

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Deborah Samuel: Pastor Adeboye Cancels Sokoto Crusade / Man Caught Stealing From Church Offering In Lagos / Woman Delivers Baby At Dunamis International Gospel Church In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.