Stats: 3,148,662 members, 7,801,914 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:45 AM

Nairaland Guys Are So Annoying And Misbehaving, Pls Help!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairaland Guys Are So Annoying And Misbehaving, Pls Help!! (7352 Views)

Guys Can Be So Annoying!!! (true Experience) / My Boyfriend Is So Annoying!!! / Most Men Do This; And It's so Annoying (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland Guys Are So Annoying And Misbehaving, Pls Help!! by Nobody: 10:41pm On Sep 14, 2014
Hi, i want to use this opportunity to warn nairaland guys to stop disturbing me with emails!!! I jx registered, and lots of guys are sending me emails. D one dat made me loose my mind was wen i logged in, nd i saw dat abt 35guys sent me emails, i had to do sumtin to stp dis madness! It is making my mail box crowded wit useless mails, nd i hate letting my email get crowded! Its tooo much, and it gives me headache. I try to be nice nd answer 'em all, bt thrz jx too much a girl can take okay? embarassed pls stop sending too much mails. Am sure thr ar some gals who ar facing the same thing im complainin of. Ask bfor u send, nd if i say no. Pls dnt try to send! Iv tried to make u guys stop, bt it seems impossible, so i had no other choice but to post lt here as a topic. And pls does anyone knw hw to ban someone frm sending u prvt msgs or emails on nairaland? If u knw, pls share wit me. I rly need it to tame these nairaland guys angry Sorry if i sounded rude, but like i said, i had no choice. No insults pls. angry

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nairaland Guys Are So Annoying And Misbehaving, Pls Help!! by Spicylate(f): 10:43pm On Sep 14, 2014
its not their fault na. its you and your nickname.

31 Likes

Re: Nairaland Guys Are So Annoying And Misbehaving, Pls Help!! by HonourablePomk: 10:50pm On Sep 14, 2014
lol your username,dp,and frequent visit to romance section grin tongue grin

Re: Nairaland Guys Are So Annoying And Misbehaving, Pls Help!! by InZA: 10:52pm On Sep 14, 2014
Leetunechi come and see your sister grin

Re: Nairaland Guys Are So Annoying And Misbehaving, Pls Help!! by Nobody: 10:54pm On Sep 14, 2014
Oh, really??
Re: Nairaland Guys Are So Annoying And Misbehaving, Pls Help!! by Exagge007(m): 11:02pm On Sep 14, 2014
I don't blame those guys angry

Re: Nairaland Guys Are So Annoying And Misbehaving, Pls Help!! by Nobody: 11:04pm On Sep 14, 2014
EroticAngelina: Hi, i want to use this opportunity to warn nairaland guys to stop disturbing me with emails!!! I jx registered, and lots of guys are sending me emails. D one dat made me loose my mind was wen i logged in, nd i saw dat abt 35guys sent me emails, i had to do sumtin to stp dis madness! It is making my mail box crowded wit useless mails, nd i hate letting my email get crowded! Its tooo much, and it gives me headache. I try to be nice nd answer 'em all, bt thrz jx too much a girl can take okay? embarassed pls stop sending too much mails. Am sure thr ar some gals who ar facing the same thing im complainin of. Ask bfor u send, nd if i say no. Pls dnt try to send! Iv tried to make u guys stop, bt it seems impossible, so i had no other choice but to post lt here as a topic. And pls does anyone knw hw to ban someone frm sending u prvt msgs or emails on nairaland? If u knw, pls share wit me. I rly need it to tame these nairaland guys angry Sorry if i sounded rude, but like i said, i had no choice. No insults pls. angry
..sorry kiss

Re: Nairaland Guys Are So Annoying And Misbehaving, Pls Help!! by Nobody: 11:04pm On Sep 14, 2014
Exagge007: I don't blame those guys angry
..who do you now blame undecided
Re: Nairaland Guys Are So Annoying And Misbehaving, Pls Help!! by hungryboy(m): 11:07pm On Sep 14, 2014
wetin dis one dey feel like?
Aunty u are no Beyonce oh,
u suppose say thank u to those guys were even send u pm sef.

24 Likes

Re: Nairaland Guys Are So Annoying And Misbehaving, Pls Help!! by MisterLongman(m): 11:12pm On Sep 14, 2014
Hehehe you don enter one chance....... Now that they know that you are the kind of girl that checks her emails frequently, they will try to re-fire by posting more rosy and captivating mails.... Change your e-mail add because they won't change...... Their own woman-wrappering level is offshore (outside nairaland)

Re: Nairaland Guys Are So Annoying And Misbehaving, Pls Help!! by MisterLongman(m): 11:13pm On Sep 14, 2014
hungryboy: wetin dis one dey feel like?
Why e con dey pain you or are you one of them

Re: Nairaland Guys Are So Annoying And Misbehaving, Pls Help!! by Nobody: 11:24pm On Sep 14, 2014
Nl guys eh dem no de dull but aunty oo ur name n dp na I'm attract them
Re: Nairaland Guys Are So Annoying And Misbehaving, Pls Help!! by Nobody: 11:25pm On Sep 14, 2014
Nl guys eh dem no de dull but aunty oo ur name n dp na Im attract them
Re: Nairaland Guys Are So Annoying And Misbehaving, Pls Help!! by vizkiz: 11:25pm On Sep 14, 2014
so because i send you pm you must let all Nairalanders know...undecided

Wtf is your problem sef

With that your pix you use Techo(ancient model) snap angry

Sister abeg remove am, you come be like painted wall frame tongue

19 Likes

Re: Nairaland Guys Are So Annoying And Misbehaving, Pls Help!! by phlemzy: 11:27pm On Sep 14, 2014
NL guys, sending pms to guys wit female monikers & dp's since 2005!

17 Likes

Re: Nairaland Guys Are So Annoying And Misbehaving, Pls Help!! by valmunich(m): 11:28pm On Sep 14, 2014
InZA: Leetunechi come and see your sister grin
The sister really. They both have one thing in common grin
Re: Nairaland Guys Are So Annoying And Misbehaving, Pls Help!! by Exagge007(m): 11:29pm On Sep 14, 2014
SuperSauce: ..who do you now blame undecided

Will she be the first girl to get her hollow mail PM?? Has creating a thread to just to announce the whole NL guys are shooting msg in her mail make her the next queen or what? angry

An average girl has over 50mentions on twitter, they feel welcomed. . . . .

Na ordinary pm dem do her womb wan burst, them wan rape you via internet? undecided

This one obviously can't survive on Baddo then.

Re: Nairaland Guys Are So Annoying And Misbehaving, Pls Help!! by Nobody: 11:30pm On Sep 14, 2014
...hehehehehehhehhehe...

Things are really happening...

My dear sister, why are you using your real e-mail??....apart from that, do you really need to open a thread cos of this small issue??...this is de-repping now.....

Those NL guys ll start insulting you now...

Re: Nairaland Guys Are So Annoying And Misbehaving, Pls Help!! by Nobody: 11:35pm On Sep 14, 2014
This kind thread again *Smh
Re: Nairaland Guys Are So Annoying And Misbehaving, Pls Help!! by rawpadgin(m): 11:37pm On Sep 14, 2014
like seriously, NL guys dey fall their hand

shebi babes nor dey unna area?
why the hell will u be going after a girl that might be an ogbanje?

real dudes are running from em, suckers are running after em

Re: Nairaland Guys Are So Annoying And Misbehaving, Pls Help!! by Nobody: 11:39pm On Sep 14, 2014
Well your handle says "E-rotic". Now you know just how hot some guys are. But 35 mails...hmm...Ladystewie gets 70 PMs every 30 minutes. So do the math. grin
Re: Nairaland Guys Are So Annoying And Misbehaving, Pls Help!! by Ephramed(m): 11:42pm On Sep 14, 2014
Na wa o.somebody wear bra and pant commot for house.the person say make nobody stare.e possible
@OP YOU DON SEE YOU USERNAME?

Re: Nairaland Guys Are So Annoying And Misbehaving, Pls Help!! by elipheleh(m): 11:50pm On Sep 14, 2014
EroticAngelina: Hi, i want to use this opportunity to warn nairaland guys to stop disturbing me with emails!!! I jx registered, and lots of guys are sending me emails. D one dat made me loose my mind was wen i logged in, nd i saw dat abt 35guys sent me emails, i had to do sumtin to stp dis madness! It is making my mail box crowded wit useless mails, nd i hate letting my email get crowded! Its tooo much, and it gives me headache. I try to be nice nd answer 'em all, bt thrz jx too much a girl can take okay? embarassed pls stop sending too much mails. Am sure thr ar some gals who ar facing the same thing im complainin of. Ask bfor u send, nd if i say no. Pls dnt try to send! Iv tried to make u guys stop, bt it seems impossible, so i had no other choice but to post lt here as a topic. And pls does anyone knw hw to ban someone frm sending u prvt msgs or emails on nairaland? If u knw, pls share wit me. I rly need it to tame these nairaland guys angry Sorry if i sounded rude, but like i said, i had no choice. No insults pls. angry

You sound like a low life to me, sorry to say. Let me explain: The emails they are sending, they are doing it because of the picture on your profile. So the picture is that of an attractive female actress. And every attentions and credits actually goes to the real actress there. And you are not the one; my advice is for you to post your real picture and see if any guy will contact you for who you are. I am sorry to say, you sound immature and UGLY for hiding behind a fellow lady's pictures online.

Have some self confident!

Trust your true self!

Pray you find a guy who likes the real you however ugly you may look!

Stop being an attention LovePeddler

And don't disturb me with any reply!

SMH

26 Likes

Re: Nairaland Guys Are So Annoying And Misbehaving, Pls Help!! by Nobody: 11:56pm On Sep 14, 2014
I wanted to send your an Email with the phrase “FÜCK You” but I had a change of mind after realizing you are just another ordinary street teenager.

Obviously you ain't use to this much attention. And you wanted the world to know otherwise.

Re: Nairaland Guys Are So Annoying And Misbehaving, Pls Help!! by brownlord: 11:57pm On Sep 14, 2014
Nonsense, the time used in putting crap here is enough to delete 35 mails from your inbox

Re: Nairaland Guys Are So Annoying And Misbehaving, Pls Help!! by brownlord: 11:58pm On Sep 14, 2014
TrollMan: I wanted to send your an Email with the phrase “FÜCK You” but I had a change of mind after realizing you are just another ordinary street teenager.

Obviously you ain't use to this much attention. And you wanted the world to know otherwise.

Just seeking attention nothing more

Re: Nairaland Guys Are So Annoying And Misbehaving, Pls Help!! by Danhumprey: 11:58pm On Sep 14, 2014
banega: Oh, really??
Banega!angry
Re: Nairaland Guys Are So Annoying And Misbehaving, Pls Help!! by Danhumprey: 11:59pm On Sep 14, 2014
hungryboy: wetin dis one dey feel like?
gringrin
Re: Nairaland Guys Are So Annoying And Misbehaving, Pls Help!! by Danhumprey: 12:01am On Sep 15, 2014
vizkiz: so because i send you pm you mus letall Nairalanders know...

Wtf is your problem sef With that your pix you used Techo(ancient model) snap angry
gringringrin
Re: Nairaland Guys Are So Annoying And Misbehaving, Pls Help!! by Nobody: 12:01am On Sep 15, 2014
brownlord:

Just seeking attention nothing more

Most definitely.
That's what she wants.

Re: Nairaland Guys Are So Annoying And Misbehaving, Pls Help!! by Nobody: 12:12am On Sep 15, 2014
just looking at your threads and profile , am not surprised .

by the way, you are not compelled to reply any that didn't ask you first , its just to mark n delete simple.

Re: Nairaland Guys Are So Annoying And Misbehaving, Pls Help!! by menix(m): 12:23am On Sep 15, 2014
@OP.. Jst as som1 said earlier put up ur real picz nd see if u did get PM in your life again.

Buh guyz sef una no dey try, thou I blive say nah all dis secondary skool leavers sha...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Things I Like Doing When Am Alone / This One Is So Strong (pix) / Types Of Vagina