Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,149 members, 7,807,496 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:13 PM

Nairaland Guys Are So Annoying And Misbehaving, Pls Help!! - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairaland Guys Are So Annoying And Misbehaving, Pls Help!! (7355 Views)

Guys Can Be So Annoying!!! (true Experience) / My Boyfriend Is So Annoying!!! / Most Men Do This; And It's so Annoying (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Guys Are So Annoying And Misbehaving, Pls Help!! by ionsman: 5:21pm On Sep 15, 2014
EroticAngelina: eyha sad did i hit a nerve? D Truth hurts,i tink u are d one who nids plastic surgery cheesy xowie if i was too harsh on ya, bt u pushed me, nd i used ur selling point(which is ur ugly poo face incase u didnt knw) to fyt bk, nd tz nt asif i even lied smiley YOU ARE UGLY AND YOU KNOW IT cheesy
lmfao.......pushed a nerve? Are you this deluded?How can I be angered by a deluded lunatic?Someone who I don't even know.My face is poo I agree.Make you still agree say you f-ugly now.Am very sure the guys who found you worthy of an e-mail are those bus conductors on nairaland.Please if possible, change your name to eroticdevilina.Just an e-advise.
Re: Nairaland Guys Are So Annoying And Misbehaving, Pls Help!! by Caracta(f): 5:22pm On Sep 15, 2014
jaybee3:
Def not captain dick cos every dick and harry can offer you that
Def not cash cos 1) you can get that yourself and 2) that doesn't separate me from the other pretenders
Def not going to be promise of love cos love isn't meant to be proclaimed but rather shown via verifiable/undeniable actions
Def not going to be all sort of gifts cos the best gift is myself, my time, my soul and my all

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Hian! Poem of life!
Re: Nairaland Guys Are So Annoying And Misbehaving, Pls Help!! by armadeo(m): 5:25pm On Sep 15, 2014
Caracta:

Hian! Poem of life!

I tell you. I have copied and sent it already..... grin grin
Re: Nairaland Guys Are So Annoying And Misbehaving, Pls Help!! by Nobody: 5:34pm On Sep 15, 2014
ionsman:
lmfao.......pushed a nerve? Are you this deluded?How can I be angered by a deluded lunatic?Someone who I don't even know.My face is poo I agree.Make you still agree say you f-ugly now.Am very sure the guys who found you worthy of an e-mail are those bus conductors on nairaland.Please if possible, change your name to eroticdevilina.Just an e-advise.
phew! Blah blah blah. Ayaf heard u abeg mr ape. i done exchanging words with u. Dis convo is over. I cnt b seen chatting with u coz it affects my dignity in a disgusting way smiley i av a reputation 2 kip u knw, nd i cnt kip it if i am seen chatting with an ugly small-d*cked useless fulani goat, so run along u son of a biatch cheesy oh, nd am xowie 4 making u feel more insecured than u already are wink
Re: Nairaland Guys Are So Annoying And Misbehaving, Pls Help!! by mencade5(m): 5:36pm On Sep 15, 2014
temigracie: ...hehehehehehhehhehe...

Things are really happening...

My dear sister, why are you using your real e-mail??....apart from that, do you really need to open a thread cos of this small issue??...this is de-repping now.....

Those NL guys ll start insulting you now...
real email? I no know oooooo. tongue
Re: Nairaland Guys Are So Annoying And Misbehaving, Pls Help!! by Nobody: 5:37pm On Sep 15, 2014
assfreak:

Smellos. Why I go send message? I be like you wey dey snap pishure everywhere with borrowed ice cream. Abeg, park one side before I knack you sth, olosho.
It seems u bark a lot.Anyways I am to big to exchange insults with you.Street fighter,I guess that's your hubby.
Re: Nairaland Guys Are So Annoying And Misbehaving, Pls Help!! by tranxo(m): 5:38pm On Sep 15, 2014
EroticAngelina: mister man, u are so not helping angry

You have gotten your 15 minutes of fame, so i think you should just move on.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Guys Are So Annoying And Misbehaving, Pls Help!! by Nobody: 5:43pm On Sep 15, 2014
assfreak:

u dis girl go sabi suck johnbull.
Go and write jamb,don't be depressed you will pass this time around.I understand why you are so fidgety and all over the place.Just keep reading your books OK. smiley[quote author=assfreak]
Re: Nairaland Guys Are So Annoying And Misbehaving, Pls Help!! by Nobody: 5:44pm On Sep 15, 2014
tranxo:

You have gotten your 15 minutes of fame, so i think you should just move on.
WOW! U think i did it for fame? Y did i bother even replying u? U are jx like all other guys that dnt understand nd accuse a gal of seeking for attention. Nd i rly dnt blame u. Its in ur genes.
Re: Nairaland Guys Are So Annoying And Misbehaving, Pls Help!! by donsteady(m): 5:44pm On Sep 15, 2014
any prove of your claim?
Re: Nairaland Guys Are So Annoying And Misbehaving, Pls Help!! by tranxo(m): 5:46pm On Sep 15, 2014
EroticAngelina: WOW! U think i did it for fame? Y did i bother even replying u? U are jx like all other guys that dnt understand nd accuse a gal of seeking for attention. Nd i rly dnt blame u. Its in ur genes.
Well, you are right, I shouldn't have bothered to comment. My fault. Sorry.
Re: Nairaland Guys Are So Annoying And Misbehaving, Pls Help!! by Nobody: 5:48pm On Sep 15, 2014
sweetylicious: Go and write jamb,don't be depressed you will pass this time around.I understand why you are so fidgety and all over the place.Just keep reading your books OK. smiley

U like me abi? No lie.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Guys Are So Annoying And Misbehaving, Pls Help!! by cooljoe(m): 5:48pm On Sep 15, 2014
EroticAngelina: WOW! U think i did it for fame? Y did i bother even replying u? U are jx like all other guys that dnt understand nd accuse a gal of seeking for attention. Nd i rly dnt blame u. Its in ur genes.
u get mouth sha sha
Re: Nairaland Guys Are So Annoying And Misbehaving, Pls Help!! by Nobody: 5:48pm On Sep 15, 2014
tranxo:

3 Mentions and i said you must be one. You turned out to be all 3. You no dey rest?
yes I am the one, oya kill yourself...is it not one time, i am mention youuu? embarassed.
is it my fault, that people are quote me and quote me and keep mention youuu? angry
yes, I am not tire... grin
Re: Nairaland Guys Are So Annoying And Misbehaving, Pls Help!! by tranxo(m): 5:51pm On Sep 15, 2014
Kachisbarbie:
yes I am the one, oya kill yourself...is it not one time, i am mention youuu? embarassed.
is it my fault, that people are quote me and quote me and keep mention youuu? angry
rib cracker....i no get ur time ooooo...lol....been a while... i can see the logo has changed. lolol
Re: Nairaland Guys Are So Annoying And Misbehaving, Pls Help!! by ionsman: 5:52pm On Sep 15, 2014
EroticAngelina: phew! Blah blah blah. Ayaf heard u abeg mr ape. i done exchanging words with u. Dis convo is over. I cnt b seen chatting with u coz it affects my dignity in a disgusting way smiley i av a reputation 2 kip u knw, nd i cnt kip it if i am seen chatting with an ugly small-d*cked useless fulani goat, so run along u son of a biatch cheesy oh, nd am xowie 4 making u feel more insecured than u already are wink
Walahi if anything can make me feel insecure, its not a dumb brain like you.As for your dignity,please protect it cos your fellow hippopotamus' are watching with keen interest.How did you know am the son of a bitch?I feel like insulting your momma but she's oblivious of this.I only pity her for giving birth to a shallow minded cretin like you.You got served.
Wallow in the rivers she-ppopotamus.
Re: Nairaland Guys Are So Annoying And Misbehaving, Pls Help!! by poiZon: 5:52pm On Sep 15, 2014
EroticAngelina: Hi, i want to use this opportunity to warn nairaland guys to stop disturbing me with emails!!! I jx registered, and lots of guys are sending me emails. D one dat made me loose my mind was wen i logged in, nd i saw dat abt 35guys sent me emails, i had to do sumtin to stp dis madness! It is making my mail box crowded wit useless mails, nd i hate letting my email get crowded! Its tooo much, and it gives me headache. I try to be nice nd answer 'em all, bt thrz jx too much a girl can take okay? embarassed pls stop sending too much mails. Am sure thr ar some gals who ar facing the same thing im complainin of. Ask bfor u send, nd if i say no. Pls dnt try to send! Iv tried to make u guys stop, bt it seems impossible, so i had no other choice but to post lt here as a topic. And pls does anyone knw hw to ban someone frm sending u prvt msgs or emails on nairaland? If u knw, pls share wit me. I rly need it to tame these nairaland guys angry Sorry if i sounded rude, but like i said, i had no choice. No insults pls. angry

yes u can ban sha, if u want to ban just emm lemme check sumfing'
clicks on profile, scroll down to pinshure, chai see fine girl. ehen as i was saying u r fine girl o, u r worth disturbng. infact am a professional when it comes to this. i do it for a living. pm me make i tell u hw to ban males from mailng u. first class info
Re: Nairaland Guys Are So Annoying And Misbehaving, Pls Help!! by Nobody: 5:52pm On Sep 15, 2014
cooljoe: u get mouth sha sha
angry
Re: Nairaland Guys Are So Annoying And Misbehaving, Pls Help!! by Nobody: 5:53pm On Sep 15, 2014
assfreak:

U like me abi? No lie.
You are a small boy.I just feel you should concentrate more on your studies and stop sending PM's and barking everywhere
Re: Nairaland Guys Are So Annoying And Misbehaving, Pls Help!! by cooljoe(m): 5:55pm On Sep 15, 2014
EroticAngelina: angry
c as u dey tackle everybody. Ur cute though
Re: Nairaland Guys Are So Annoying And Misbehaving, Pls Help!! by ionsman: 5:55pm On Sep 15, 2014
assfreak:

U like me abi? No lie.
Lol....guy you are hilarious
Re: Nairaland Guys Are So Annoying And Misbehaving, Pls Help!! by yungchop: 5:58pm On Sep 15, 2014
Kachisbarbie:
take it easy o , this one wey you wan dey solo quote tongue
Re: Nairaland Guys Are So Annoying And Misbehaving, Pls Help!! by Nobody: 6:01pm On Sep 15, 2014
sweetylicious: You are a small boy.I just feel you should concentrate more on your studies and stop sending PM's and barking everywhere

U no like small boy? Na lie. PM me.
Re: Nairaland Guys Are So Annoying And Misbehaving, Pls Help!! by Nobody: 6:02pm On Sep 15, 2014
ionsman:
Lol....guy you are hilarious

I loyal o, my boss.
Re: Nairaland Guys Are So Annoying And Misbehaving, Pls Help!! by Nobody: 6:04pm On Sep 15, 2014
sweetylicious: You are a small boy.I just feel you should concentrate more on your studies and stop sending PM's and barking everywhere

Swear say you no like me.
Re: Nairaland Guys Are So Annoying And Misbehaving, Pls Help!! by drnoel: 6:09pm On Sep 15, 2014
like seriously NL guys have really messe up. Is it this mgbeke that they are disturbing and she had the guts to come and fall their hand on a public forum? *runs out of thread b4 anything else happens*

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Guys Are So Annoying And Misbehaving, Pls Help!! by sevantex(m): 6:09pm On Sep 15, 2014
@OP.,nor vex for dm abeg.,dm nefa see fine geh before daz why..,U culd avoid puttin ur real email ad also and ignore d pm's dm..,Pele jore
Re: Nairaland Guys Are So Annoying And Misbehaving, Pls Help!! by ionsman: 6:13pm On Sep 15, 2014
drnoel: like seriously NL guys have really messe up. Is it this mgbeke that they are disturbing and she had to guts to come and fall their hand on a public forum? *runs out of thread b4 anything else happens*

Mgbeke better pass that one.
Re: Nairaland Guys Are So Annoying And Misbehaving, Pls Help!! by Exagge007(m): 6:15pm On Sep 15, 2014
The girl just dey freestyle niii. . . . . . grin
Re: Nairaland Guys Are So Annoying And Misbehaving, Pls Help!! by Nobody: 6:25pm On Sep 15, 2014
cooljoe: c as u dey tackle everybody. Ur cute though
thanks, u toooo. Y wont i tac-le em?? They started it! angry
Re: Nairaland Guys Are So Annoying And Misbehaving, Pls Help!! by neighy(m): 6:28pm On Sep 15, 2014
jaybee3:
Def not captain dick cos every dick and harry can offer you that
Def not cash cos 1) you can get that yourself and 2) that doesn't separate me from the other pretenders
Def not going to be promise of love cos love isn't meant to be proclaimed but rather shown via verifiable/undeniable actions
Def not going to be all sort of gifts cos the best gift is myself, my time, my soul and my all

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
oh Mayne... Dude don Fall 4 Gutter
Re: Nairaland Guys Are So Annoying And Misbehaving, Pls Help!! by neighy(m): 6:35pm On Sep 15, 2014
LMAO
EroticAngelina: nah angry i wont. Its lyk comparing obj nd colton haynes. My point is, u ar damn ugly, xo u av no ryt 2 quote me.u shud knw ur level nd whr u stand cheesy ugly fugitive. Mtchw
u don cari ol d Annoyance put 4 im head... #ROTFLMAO

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Why You Should Not Beg A Girl For Sex / Things Women Want Their Man To Do While Making Love / When Some Girls Have Big Yansh They Think Life should be Easy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.