Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,029 members, 7,807,049 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:56 AM

I Need A Girlfriend - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / I Need A Girlfriend (586 Views)

I Criusly Need A Girlfriend || Dont View If U Knw U Cnt Date Me / As Cute As I Am,i Dont Have A Gf. I Need A Girlfriend!!! / I NEED A GIRLFRIEND (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Girlfriend by bufflevy: 12:23am On Nov 01, 2008
i am a great guy working class work in a major company have a cute car but i am still finding it difficult to find a girl i like i stay in lagos but my area is not to Behind (ebute metta) filled with rugged girls and desperate money mongers,opportunists i am tired of them i wanted to know where i can find girls from good back ground that can complement a fine a boy like please who knows where i can can meet correct girls for this lagos e be like say correct woman scarce for lagos nowadys na so so ghetto girls full everywhere
Re: I Need A Girlfriend by arramyjay: 12:31am On Nov 01, 2008
Why did write that you have a car and have a great job? Dont worry keep searching.Goodluck.
Re: I Need A Girlfriend by bookolar: 12:40am On Nov 01, 2008
;d
Re: I Need A Girlfriend by SamMilla1(m): 12:49am On Nov 01, 2008
shegirl71:

Why did write that you have a car and have a great job? don't worry keep searching.Goodluck.

lol shegirl

he has a car and a good job.
Whats d big deal.
Re: I Need A Girlfriend by nana(f): 12:36pm On Nov 01, 2008
Ur cute car hasn't been taking u to the right place . . . . maybe undecided Lol.
Re: I Need A Girlfriend by Nobody: 1:06pm On Nov 01, 2008
ur damn cute car doesn't have anything to do with ooking for a job neither does your well paid job does.
First and foremost sell your car and go rent a nice apartment in a nice area (if you dont have enough money) i.e s/lere(not ijesha or itire),lekki phase 1 (not ajah abi epe oh!), ikeja GRA 9not ogba or agege oh!), magodo (not shangisha or ojota oh!), and tops of all Ikoyi. that way i assure you you will get 'em creme girl.

The way i feel ur writting you are only pulling or attracting the girls you are coming across with material things and not showing your true self. that way you will only get gold diggers (ifyou get anygold though), be real my brother and associate with like minds that way you will get "YOUR DREAM Behind GIRL"
Re: I Need A Girlfriend by lancevader(m): 10:05pm On Nov 01, 2008
talknafree:

ur damn cute car doesn't have anything to do with ooking for a job neither does your well paid job does.
First and foremost sell your car and go rent a nice apartment in a nice area (if you don't have enough money) i.e s/lere(not ijesha or itire),lekki phase 1 (not ajah abi epe oh!), ikeja GRA 9not ogba or agege oh!), magodo (not shangisha or ojota oh!), and tops of all Ikoyi. that way i assure you you will get 'em creme girl.

The way i feel ur writting you are only pulling or attracting the girls you are coming across with material things and not showing your true self. that way you will only get gold diggers (ifyou get anygold though), be real my brother and associate with like minds that way you will get "YOUR DREAM Behind GIRL"

just a show off saying he has a car imagine
Re: I Need A Girlfriend by Nobody: 1:39pm On Nov 02, 2008
i might as wel use this medium. i don't have a car, no job yet, infact a corper. but i need a girl too, some one to be my companion. we just talk and share life experiences.
Re: I Need A Girlfriend by Nobody: 1:39pm On Nov 02, 2008
i might as wel use this medium. i don't have a car, no job yet, infact a corper. but i need a girl too, some one to be  my companion. we just talk and share life experiences. shegirl, u game?

(1) (Reply)

How To Go On A Cheap Dating / No Valentine For Me! / I Need A Female Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.