Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,046 members, 7,799,544 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 April 2024 at 12:27 AM

.. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / .. (1830 Views)

Some Facts About Medical Students And Medical School #pictures / Boarding Schools And Lesbianism / Uniben, Igbinedion Medical Schools Lose Accreditation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

.. by Josh1000: 11:50pm On Sep 14, 2014
Re: .. by theplanmaker: 11:58pm On Sep 14, 2014
its not inferiority complex, it's dealing with the egomania of certain people. I have close friends who are doctors, I don't feel inferior to them. but I know some doctors who I just can't get along with. the value their ego above their profession....such ones I pay back in their own coin.........I am a nurse!
Re: .. by Josh1000: 12:02am On Sep 15, 2014
theplanmaker: its not inferiority complex, it's dealing with the egomania of certain people. I have close friends who are doctors, I don't feel inferior to them. but I know some doctors who I just can't get along with. the value their ego above their profession....such ones I pay back in their own coin.........I am a nurse!

One of the best ways to deal with this ego is to be the best in whatever you are doing ..by so doing you Command Respect
Dora Akinyuli our great professor of blessed memory was a pharmacist but respected by all
she commanded Respect by being the best!
Re: .. by SanVESCO(m): 3:48am On Sep 15, 2014
Hmmmmmmmmm,this is for all medical students and others.
Check out this thread,you can still make extra cash peacefully while in medical school.
I did it,so you can?
Presently a final year MBBS student in Abu Zaria

https://www.nairaland.com/1903164/nairaland-number-one-money-making

1 Like

Re: .. by adeoladrg(m): 8:02am On Sep 15, 2014
Another thread to weep!
Re: .. by Josh1000: 11:29am On Sep 15, 2014
# say No to inferiority complex!
Re: .. by Samgreguc(m): 10:41pm On Sep 15, 2014
Bt, come to think of it why will there be 3 med surg hostel and nt even 1 pharmaceutical hostel?
If there is any such of Inf. Complex then the admin are the cos(45%).
Re: .. by Nobody: 10:28pm On Sep 17, 2014
Josh1000: # say No to inferiority complex!
boss can you pls create another thread for dentistry and dental surgery student like the one we had before the NL tsunami,u have no Idea how much your thread helped me.#grateful.how is medical school treating you?
Re: .. by Josh1000: 11:18pm On Sep 17, 2014
preciousjoz1: boss can you pls create another thread for dentistry and dental surgery student like the one we had before the NL tsunami,u have no Idea how much your thread helped me.#grateful.how is medical school treating you?

Yes I will
medical school ehn
we thank God
Re: .. by damo53(m): 8:24am On Oct 18, 2014
preciousjoz1:
boss can you pls create another thread for dentistry and dental surgery student like the one we had before the NL tsunami,u have no Idea how much your thread helped me.#grateful.how is medical school treating you?
joz.... Hw far na... Long time ooooo...and hws studies.. R u studying dentistry
Re: .. by Nobody: 3:15pm On Oct 18, 2014
Re: .. by Josh1000: 2:47pm On Jan 04, 2015

I thank God boss

(1) (Reply)

Govt Houses Costlier Than Nigerian Universities / Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) Anthem / It Took Me Three Years To Gain Admission – Futa Best graduating Student

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.