Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,488 members, 7,808,804 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:09 PM

Higher Institution With The Finest Labcoats In Nigeria;post Your Picture - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Higher Institution With The Finest Labcoats In Nigeria;post Your Picture (783 Views)

Nigerian Institution With The Highest Yahoo Boys / Meet The 15 Finest Girls In UNILAG. / Agip Nigeria Post Graduate Scholarship Award Scheme For 2013/2014 Session (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Higher Institution With The Finest Labcoats In Nigeria;post Your Picture by SanVESCO(m): 1:20am On Sep 15, 2014
I know it sounds a bit braggadocio us, but I can categorically say that Ahmad bello university has the FINEST set of lab coats in Nigerian higher instituitions.
Prove me wrong and let's show the world who have the finest lab coats.
Remenber,be honest no internet pictures allowed.
Post the picture of a student from your school,and let's compare,at least we science based students should have something to boast about too,
Am tired of other threads,like the finest,the cutest,hottest, richest school,the best schools e.t.c
Oya all of una when dey wear lab coat for university start to post your lovely pictures.
Oya quickly!!!
Re: Higher Institution With The Finest Labcoats In Nigeria;post Your Picture by SanVESCO(m): 3:46am On Sep 15, 2014
SanVESCO: I know it sounds a bit braggadocio us, but I can categorically say that Ahmad bello university has the FINEST set of lab coats in Nigerian higher instituitions.
Prove me wrong and let's show the world who have the finest lab coats.
Remenber,be honest no internet pictures allowed.
Post the picture of a student from your school,and let's compare,at least we science based students should have something to boast about too,
Am tired of other threads,like the finest,the cutest,hottest, richest school,the best schools e.t.c
Oya all of una when dey wear lab coat for university start to post your lovely pictures.
Oya quickly!!!

Hmmmmmmmmm,this is for all medical students and others.
Check out this thread,you can still make extra cash peacefully while in medical school.
I did it,so you can?
Presently a final year MBBS student in Abu Zaria

https://www.nairaland.com/1903164/nairaland-number-one-money-making

(1) (Reply)

Types Of Students U'll Find In Atypical Nigerian Universityclassroom. / UNIBEN 39th/40th Convocation. / Students Attack Female Teacher Withmachetes In Imo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.