Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,644 members, 7,801,874 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:06 AM

Can't Find A Wife - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Can't Find A Wife (8106 Views)

My Father's Advice To Me When I Was Searching For A Wife... / My Wife Is Threatening To Leave If I Can't Find Job / Should A Wife Confront The Husband's Mistress? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can't Find A Wife by lastchild: 5:42pm On Sep 15, 2014
Tymax: Lastchild you need to expect good things to receive them. Secondly, don't act like you need those ladies to stay with you. Caring, considerate guys get played or dumped easily.

Emotionally aloof and "nonchalant" dudes give ladies something to think about. Let the next girl realize that she needs you more than you need her. Keep her on her toes. Don't mention marriage too early. It freaks them out.

Lastly, go for a new type of ladies. Maybe you have been dating introverted ones, I think you should try extroverts. You get what I mean.
that's if they agree to stay for me to apply all these things, how do you explain this, you meet someone 2day,2morrow she doesn't want to see you again without knowing you,all of a sudden she realize her self again,start calling,saying she can't explain, before you both can meet again, she started running again
Re: Can't Find A Wife by lastchild: 5:45pm On Sep 15, 2014
real22: wen I say Rev Father I mean those once that don't get married. Catholic Rev Father
yea that's what am asking you based on your responds,if I was meant to be a reverend father would that make girls keep saying no to me?
Re: Can't Find A Wife by Nobody: 5:49pm On Sep 15, 2014
@ OP you sure that what you wrote isn't fiction? kindly locate the nearest MFM church around you, preferably the headquaters after WEMco lag/ ibd Exp way. You need proper deliverance.

secondly always wish yourself well try not to be a pessimist, sometimes the mind is so powerful and attracts what we think about most times and makes it happen to us. Stay positive brother. God bless.

1 Like

Re: Can't Find A Wife by lastchild: 5:50pm On Sep 15, 2014
To people who sent me PM,that e mail is not active
Re: Can't Find A Wife by lastchild: 5:51pm On Sep 15, 2014
smoothsk: @ OP you sure that what you wrote isn't fiction? kindly locate the nearest MFM church around you, preferably the headquaters after WEMco lag/ ibd Exp way. You need proper deliverance.
I'm planning that
Re: Can't Find A Wife by Nobody: 5:56pm On Sep 15, 2014
lastchild: I'm planning that
please do.

1 Like

Re: Can't Find A Wife by egopersonified(f): 6:01pm On Sep 15, 2014
lastchild: thanks, these girls don't even have sex with me to know if its too small, beside after they must have ran away,they keep saying something they can't explain chase them away

Then its time to go spiritual. I dont really believe in meeting pastors or going for deliverance but I believe if you reallly give yourself to God, study your bible, etc, you can pray your way out of anything. I mean real christianity ohh, not this half baked one we are all practicing.
Re: Can't Find A Wife by Godmystrength: 6:18pm On Sep 15, 2014
lastchild: is like you people are missing something here, these girls don't even give me the time to know me well, even ashawo comes and run after the first meeting, telling me something wanted to kill her while sleeping or something, I can't just understand
shocked shocked then this must be pretty serious if true
Re: Can't Find A Wife by cinderellla(f): 6:35pm On Sep 15, 2014
From your explanations, it's definitely spiritual.
Re: Can't Find A Wife by Olusanya333(m): 6:53pm On Sep 15, 2014
Crown128: All is well brother just keep you head high, be positive in your thinking, be closed to God and have faith. Before the end of this year you will come here to testify.
something is missing in ur Life.
Re: Can't Find A Wife by lastchild: 6:53pm On Sep 15, 2014
Godmystrength: shocked shocked then this must be pretty serious if true
its true bro, I created a new I'd for this thread
Re: Can't Find A Wife by Olusanya333(m): 6:56pm On Sep 15, 2014
smoothsk: please do.
Dat no go help him bro.
Re: Can't Find A Wife by lastchild: 6:59pm On Sep 15, 2014
One of the reasons I opened this thread is to see if anyone is going through the same thing, so am alone on this?
Re: Can't Find A Wife by Nobody: 6:59pm On Sep 15, 2014
Hi lastchilld, I feel, I av an idea of wat yur going thru. Let's talk. 09097372890.
Re: Can't Find A Wife by lastchild: 8:48pm On Sep 15, 2014
trendsvivi: Hi lastchilld, I feel, I av an idea of wat yur going thru. Let's talk. 09097372890.
are you on whatsapp?
Re: Can't Find A Wife by idu1(m): 8:30pm On Sep 16, 2014
lastchild: thanks but when something abnormal keep happening in your life,you hardly take it off your mind and stay focus

Am not really rushing because its late,no am only 32,am only rushing because I know its abnormal,

Just imagine that you are upto 30 and no man has ever said hi to you,you won't be bothered because its getting late,you will because you know something is wrong
my brother nothing do u. I just want u to sincerely pray about and let see what wil happen next.
Re: Can't Find A Wife by mentorandfriend(m): 11:46pm On Sep 16, 2014
I just came to read comments.
Re: Can't Find A Wife by Ivanspring(f): 8:08am On Sep 17, 2014
Op, what you need is serious deliverance. You're not the first to encounter such and as long as they are diabolic people in this world, you won't be the last. Go to any strong bible church and seek help.
Re: Can't Find A Wife by Ivanspring(f): 8:16am On Sep 17, 2014
lastchild: is like you people are missing something here, these girls don't even give me the time to know me well, even ashawo comes and run after the first meeting, telling me something wanted to kill her while sleeping or something, I can't just understand

I didn't see this when i made my first comment. So someone actually gave you a clue as to where your problem is coming from and yet you're still 'wondering what to do'? undecided
Re: Can't Find A Wife by lastchild: 9:02am On Sep 17, 2014
Ivanspring:

I didn't see this when i made my first comment. So someone actually gave you a clue as to where your problem is coming from and yet you're still 'wondering what to do'? undecided
going for deliverance? Check my profile and see my second thread titled "water sacrife" it does explain better
Re: Can't Find A Wife by cisse7575(m): 9:57am On Sep 17, 2014
m a nigerian spiritual Healer
that Provide Services For Spiritual Healing,
Herbal Healing,
Native Healing,
Spell Casting Services
And solves most problems with sicknesses failed
by other doctors and healers by using the power
of the Holy Quran. i'm an experience in treating
and solving most problems
and complications affecting the majority of people
among the populations in Nigeria . If you have
been suffering with a lot of difficulties and blinded
by not knowing what to do about it ,It is time to
give your self a question that why others are
happy and successful all the time in their lives
while you are not? No matter whatever cultural
background or religious believer you are, but as
long as you’re
a human being this can be the solution of your
problem. BELOW ARE our SERVICES
Prayer from the holy Quran to take away bad luck
& give good luck in life
Fix broken relationships, marriages
Treat pregnancy problems
Fight evil , witchcraft , ghost, bad spell, Curses,
Nightmares & cleans homes.
Bring back lost lover, families, Friends, wealth
& properties
Makes court cases ,divorces , bad debts to
disappear.
Herbs for losing weight
Solve financial and domestic difficulties
Payer to bring back stolen goods.
Sale quick potions to boost
customers in business.
Gain promotions at work place.
Make your admired partner to be yours.
Prayer that can make you have a good
job.
Stop someone to interfere in your love
relationship & family.
Mixtures of herbs for intimate weakness.
Herbs to enlarge your intimate system to
satisfy your partner.
Cure long illnesses.
Treat intimate transmitted infections quickly.
Lucky prayer to increase your wealthy.
Powerful herbs for curing early expulsion.
Work to protect away from car
robbers,hijacker , properties attacks Etc….
Is your husband having an affairs and you
suspect him to cheat on you or a wife?
Is he or she weak in bed or stingy with money?
doesn’t he or she want to give you what you ask
for?
Is there some body jealous with your relationship
and try to separate you? especially relatives?
Is your partner delaying your marriage or don’t
want to give you a child.
I also have the mixed remedies to cure defiant
diseases like:- Asthma, Diabetes, Blood pressure,
long
illnesses, Cancer, lung infection, and many more.
Re: Can't Find A Wife by Nobody: 3:14pm On Sep 17, 2014
You don't have to be worried about that....God has a woman for every man,,just be patient.....u shall have the last laugh
Re: Can't Find A Wife by ogawisdom(m): 7:41pm On Sep 17, 2014
D problem is dt u act desperate N dts a turn off. Love urself first n b confortable on ur own first then u can proceed to having female frnds like 10 of them or more as in create a pool of women frnds frm where u might choose undecided stop chasin women it doesn't work n it makes u weak.

U need to take some lessons abt creating chemistry n attraction bw u n a woman u like. Stop chanelling all ur energies on getting one woman ve many at a time u r targetin n only make them frnds before u no it u won't even notice wen any leaves d scene jst keep making more female frnds. Nothin is wrong wit u, u r jst a learner . I also suspect u ve a very poor social life making it difficult for u to meet ladies n anyone dt u meet u chase her as if all ur life depends on her. Ur type can call a woman u jst met 5 times a day Nw dts a no no. When I saw ur thread I tot u shld b over 40yr but u r jst 32 n u tink u can't find a wife already, shakin my head for ur mentality.
Relax n socialize more wit male n female n stop being desperate for a lady.
Re: Can't Find A Wife by Skybright227: 10:24pm On Sep 17, 2014
You Need counselling/prayers,something is definitly wrong,,,you Need to find out why and the solution is prayer!
Re: Can't Find A Wife by lastchild: 11:51pm On Sep 17, 2014
ogawisdom: D problem is dt u act desperate N dts a turn off. Love urself first n b confortable on ur own first then u can proceed to having female frnds like 10 of them or more as in create a pool of women frnds frm where u might choose undecided stop chasin women it doesn't work n it makes u weak.

U need to take some lessons abt creating chemistry n attraction bw u n a woman u like. Stop chanelling all ur energies on getting one woman ve many at a time u r targetin n only make them frnds before u no it u won't even notice wen any leaves d scene jst keep making more female frnds. Nothin is wrong wit u, u r jst a learner . I also suspect u ve a very poor social life making it difficult for u to meet ladies n anyone dt u meet u chase her as if all ur life depends on her. Ur type can call a woman u jst met 5 times a day Nw dts a no no. When I saw ur thread I tot u shld b over 40yr but u r jst 32 n u tink u can't find a wife already, shakin my head for ur mentality.
Relax n socialize more wit male n female n stop being desperate for a lady.
now how do you explain someone who's making money especially here in nigeria not to get a girl with any type of attitude he has

Even impossible to get a girl who will chop him mugu Lol... Don't you think something is definitely wrong?
Re: Can't Find A Wife by ogawisdom(m): 8:11am On Sep 18, 2014
lastchild: now how do you explain someone who's making money especially here in nigeria not to get a girl with any type of attitude he has

Even impossible to get a girl who will chop him mugu Lol... Don't you think something is definitely wrong?

He is nt lookin for a girl I guess but a wife, if he says he can't get any kinda of gal at all for kolobi then I ll consider his case pathological. u kw its nt easy to find a wife nw amist sooo many girls arnd for kolobi n I guess dts wat he is talkin abt
Re: Can't Find A Wife by lastchild: 9:32am On Sep 18, 2014
ogawisdom:

He is nt lookin for a girl I guess but a wife, if he says he can't get any kinda of gal at all for kolobi then I ll consider his case pathological. u kw its nt easy to find a wife nw amist sooo many girls arnd for kolobi n I guess dts wat he is talkin abt
your reference to "he" is actually me,am the owner of the thread

I can't get any kind of girl,
Re: Can't Find A Wife by optimiza: 11:15am On Sep 18, 2014
@op. yu ar not alone. many guys do experienced dat. from sec school to university its been d same shit wit girls even d one u acted nice to. i wont say its me or my friend but one thing was sugestd. identity theft by marine invaders called incubus & sucubus. he visited MFM prayer city. u cant remain d same. d spiritual exercise was tediuos cos its goes wit dry fasting. ur flesh becomes totaly dismembered. bear it well. u wil b glad u did it atlast,after dat anointing oil is poured to wash ur head.if after these u stil experience d same problem which i doubt then ur case is simple.it can b solved by simple human logic cos ladies is easy to get dis days especialy for mariage.package ursef well weda ugly or handsome they wil flock around u. am sure of evrytin av said here. its real
Re: Can't Find A Wife by ogawisdom(m): 2:54pm On Sep 18, 2014
lastchild: your reference to "he" is actually me,am the owner of the thread

I can't get any kind of girl,

My bro ur case is serious ooo it is only a wife dt is difficult to get but if it is a girl for fun they r soooo easy to get provided u ve a little money for good time. Ur case is beyond logical comprehension bc naija gals love money sooo much nt to collect it frm u n give u wat ever u want except real love. See ur pastor asap op
Re: Can't Find A Wife by lastchild: 8:48pm On Sep 18, 2014
Please for those that sent me PM, that e mail is no longer active, timitaf9@gmail.com is what I use
Re: Can't Find A Wife by Crown128(m): 10:22pm On Sep 21, 2014
Olusanya333: something is missing in ur Life.
Please can you tell me?
Re: Can't Find A Wife by 100Cents: 11:21pm On Sep 21, 2014
lastchild: I remembered in those days when I was a teenager,me and my friends used to visit girls schools during their inter house sport events,strange things kept happening in my life,every1 would get girls except me,whoever I talk to either don't want or has gotten someone else,who agrees go home and change her mind before meeting me tomorrow

I said to my self,"let me wait till when I entered university,I will find so many girls there"

2005 I got admission in unical,it became worse,everyday I kept talking to girls,either she's in a relationship or she's not ready for one,the ones I managed to get jilted me after few days,some accepted and changed their mind before we could meet tomorrow

Some people reading this may think am ugly,if I am I would say it here because am actually using a new I'd to pour my heart out,whatever you read here is nothing but the fact,the truth is that am a definition of "handsome" to an extent I won the most handsome guy in the department during our award night in 2007

I went four years in school without a gf,I said to my self again "well, let me wait till I start making money,they will come"

Now I've started making the money,the same thing is now happening in advanced way,its either she is in a relationship or she's not ready for one or she came,the next thing she's out without any reason,some of them didn't even know what's pursuing them

I said to my self again"let me get a bit older so I can marry once and for all"

Now am ready for marriage but can't find anyone,the same thing keep happening,someone matchmake me and a girl late last year,I went straight to the point that am here for marriage,she was happy,the next thing she changed her mind,after I left she came back crying that something came over her,well I accepted and tried to continue my plans,she suddenly changed her mind again,I had to cut her off totally

This year I met someone else,something funny happened,when I proposed for marriage she went and gave testimony that God has answered her,the same sunday night she did,she called me to inform me that she has changed her mind (although I was expecting that because that's how it usually happen)

I laughed and moved on,3 days later she called and started begging(I was also expecting that)I invited her to see if she would tell me what's chasing her away atleast I would use it to know what's wrong with me for years, she said something bigger than her keep ordering her to quit, I asked her if she's still interested she knelt down with tears while saying yes

Bigger strange things happened which I won't disclose here for now and am all alone again

I bought a new car 2months back,relocated to a bigger apartment,with all these still can't find anyone

This is why people should seek the face of God and get born again.

Brother, a demon spirit is responsible for your dilemma.

I hate to hear the devil keeping people in bondage. But you can also set yourself free by believing in the word of Christ and prayer. Get born again, cry to God, he will hear you. Read the word of God, I mean the bible. That is God's word to man.

I have also heard a lady telling me such in the past, " I was coming to your house and I heard a voice telling me to go back ". She will get to my gate and turn and go home. Maybe a good or bad spirit. Looking critically at your case, it is a bad spirit working from your side scaring the ladies away.

These things do happen but most people do not believe them. I have seen very pretty ladies being unable to secure husbands. Ladies that when she goes to market, even in the company of a man or boyfriend, other men in the market cannot resist temptation to toast her right in front of her boyfriend. Leading to daily embarrassing altercations.

Yet when it is time for marriage, something will happen, she will break up with her bf and no other man will be able to marry her.

Bro, Jesus is your answer..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Couple In Arlington,tx In Trouble For Keeping Slaves. / Husbands: Can You Forgive Your Wife After She Confessed She Committed Adultery? / I'm In Big Mess, Please Advice Me On What To Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.