Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,888 members, 7,802,862 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:43 PM

What Does Buhari Do For A Living? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Does Buhari Do For A Living? (9425 Views)

Today March 28, It's Exactly A Year We Voted For Buhari, Do You Regret? / What Does Buhari Think He's Doing? / What Does Buhari Intend To Do With Presidential Power? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Does Buhari Do For A Living? by XketchDesigns(m): 10:00am On Sep 15, 2014
fx45:
I will surely refer U to this post sometime in the future when U'll open Ur gutter to malign GEJ on how he funds his election campaigns... Oga, it surely won't be long. I just want U to always remember that election campaigns are funded by donations... Like U've rightly pointed out
Yes, election is mostly sponsored by donations. I however did not mention how or who the donors are, did i?
Re: What Does Buhari Do For A Living? by lorRhyMeZ: 10:09am On Sep 15, 2014
Ikengawo: he tours the country daily, ran 4 federal elections, started his own party and travels internationally. None of this is flamboyant to you?

And I believe u have never heard of his former party organising fund raiser for his campaigns abi?
Re: What Does Buhari Do For A Living? by lorRhyMeZ: 10:10am On Sep 15, 2014
fernandoc: whilst affording a bullet proof jeep. Ask am abeg

And was the bullet proof jeep not given to him by the federal govt?

1 Like

Re: What Does Buhari Do For A Living? by lorRhyMeZ: 10:11am On Sep 15, 2014
rozayx5:

Using private jets

Should I start enumerating the number of people within his party that r owners of private jets?

2 Likes

Re: What Does Buhari Do For A Living? by lorRhyMeZ: 10:13am On Sep 15, 2014
freshness2020: So right. Been thinking that lately!

Oya for answers,start reading the comments from page one to the last..
Re: What Does Buhari Do For A Living? by lorRhyMeZ: 10:14am On Sep 15, 2014
Chimax15: his occupation is Bokoharam

Ok u have contributed..oya move along

1 Like

Re: What Does Buhari Do For A Living? by mistudreh(m): 10:16am On Sep 15, 2014
mlanreh:

APC State is a SCAM
APC in Lagos state running on debt of about $160 millions in less than 8years. APC Scamming Lagosian since 1990
Am sure you are aware of the FG's debt also and that without the backing of FG, Lagos wouldn't get the loan.
Be sincere to yourself, I was a die hard supporter of GEJ in 2011.... But GEJ has never performed to my expectation.
If I may ask, what was the outcome of SURE-P, YOUWIN? So many Nigerians are jobless.... What came of the immigration employment? Many lives were lost during the screening test... What has GEJ done to that?
GEJ keeps telling us he knows the sponsors of BH, why has he not mention their names yet? The innocent kids are the ones paying the price of the sins they didn't know about. Why?
Before he finally removed subsidy on crude oil in 2012, he said the money being generated through the programme will be spent on transportation, for employment and the rest... Why are Nigerian youths still jobless? Where are the buses he said he will purchase to ease our transport?
GEj is only creating problems for us... Christians and Muslims used to relate together cordially in past but now things are different... Why? His government has truly shown to us that some ethnic are more important than others.
GEJ has not done a single project in my state since he became the president of this Nation. Why?
The moment I stopped supporting him was when he came for the PDP governorship campaign where he couldn't mention the projects his administration has done in the state (OSUN).
Re: What Does Buhari Do For A Living? by lorRhyMeZ: 10:19am On Sep 15, 2014
anonimi:

Please tell us how much in Naira accrues to a past leader and General as pension.
Thanks in advance.

I can not tell u d amount exactly buh in nigeria,senior govt officials receive pension at the same amount as the previous salaries..

That means buhari for one would receive pension from being a Minister,a President and an Army General...minus gratuity when he left office and also minus money his state govt reserve for senior citizens like him. Tankew.

2 Likes

Re: What Does Buhari Do For A Living? by iheanyi40(m): 10:22am On Sep 15, 2014
Re: What Does Buhari Do For A Living? by agamenon(m): 10:52am On Sep 15, 2014
GMB,we all are aware that he embezzled billions of # despite his holy. Than thou attitude.
Re: What Does Buhari Do For A Living? by Nobody: 11:26am On Sep 15, 2014
XketchDesigns: it's just intriguing how some people have stupid thinking or they are trying so hard to sound daft!

Must someone work directly for somebody or hold a political appointment or go to office every morning to earn a living?

Are you trying to tell me a man like buhari doesn't have businesses?
He is a former head of state and enjoys certain privileges.

Campaign and election business is mostly done with donated money and nor that of the aspirant, this the norm all around the world.

I just wonder, is it the poverty, poor education system, or just plain stupidly? The way Nigerians think, so irritating.

Lol, do u even bliv d trash u just wrote....
Re: What Does Buhari Do For A Living? by ratiken(m): 11:27am On Sep 15, 2014
Three pages down the line and nobody has been able to name a single thing Buhari does for a living.
No business name, no member board of director of any company..... Nothing

I ask again, WHAT DOES BUHARI DO FOR A LIVING?. Pensioners don't fund elections.

7 Likes

Re: What Does Buhari Do For A Living? by anonimi: 11:58am On Sep 15, 2014
lorRhyMeZ:

I can not tell u d amount exactly buh in nigeria,senior govt officials receive pension at the same amount as the previous salaries..

That means buhari for one would receive pension from being

- a Minister,
- a President and
- an Army General

...minus gratuity when he left office and also minus money his state govt reserve for senior citizens like him. Tankew.

So your General Buhari will receive THREE pensions from ONE single employer- the Federal Government of Nigeria shocked angry
What you have said is not only senseless and irrational, it is also utterly CLUELESS.
How many of your relations & friends who have worked and retired do you know who collect SEVERAL pensions from their single employer for each level (of promotion) they worked with the SAME organisation

I go dey wait for your answer oh!
Re: What Does Buhari Do For A Living? by Nobody: 12:00pm On Sep 15, 2014
Those who are calling me names for asking a very simple and patriotic question about one of our National Leaders!

I want to know what Buhari is doing for a living! What is his contribution to the econmic growth of Nigeria?

Some people are argueing that he is a multiple pensionier! Fine, but that makes him a total liability to Nigeria!

What does Buhari do for a living?

Is he just a Politician? My interest is not really about how much he has and who donates money to him and for what.

My interest is this: apart from being a soldier, apart from taken over the leadership of Nigeria with gun, apart from working for Abacha, and apart from joining politics with one singular purpose of rulling Nigeria, what else does Buhari do?

If he is a director in a company or more, we need to know!

This is because all political jobbers are liabilties! It does not matter who they are!

If my father is a politcal jobber, I will never support nor vote for him!

And if Buhari is not a political jobber, then we need to know him a bit more!

For those who think i am stupid, mischevious, etc, you are all free to express yourselves.

Yet, I am yet to understnd d logic behind calling people names instead expressing an opinion!

Cheers to all once more!

8 Likes

Re: What Does Buhari Do For A Living? by XketchDesigns(m): 12:01pm On Sep 15, 2014
sexyexcalibur:

Lol, do u even bliv d trash u just wrote....
what part of that is not correct? Do you mind to enlighten the thread?
Re: What Does Buhari Do For A Living? by MalcoImX: 12:09pm On Sep 15, 2014
noblezone: Those who are calling me names for asking a very simple and patriotic question about one of our National Leaders!

I want to know what Buhari is doing for a living! What is his contribution to the econmic growth of Nigeria?

Some people are argueing that he is a multiple pensionier! Fine, but that makes him a total liability to Nigeria!

Is he just a Politician? My interest is not really about how much he has and who donates money to him and for what.

My interest is this: apart from being a soldier, apart from taken over the leadership of Nigeria with gun, apart from working for Abacha, and apart from joining politics with one singular purpose of rulling Nigeria, what else does Buhari do?

This is because all political jobbers are liabilties! It does not matter who they are!

For those who think i am stupid, mischevious, etc, you are all free to express yourselves.

Yet, I am yet to understnd d logic behind calling people names instead expressing an opinion!

Cheers to all once more!
noblezone, why do you love Jesus Christ?
Re: What Does Buhari Do For A Living? by JulianBond007: 12:32pm On Sep 15, 2014
noblezone: Those who are calling me names for asking a very simple and patriotic question about one of our National Leaders!

Cheers to all once more!
your question might not sound silly but your fellow Jonathanians who answered you made your question so silly they couldn't even answer it outrightly.
Before I answer your question,I want to also ask what all former heads of states and democractic elected presidents alive do for a living?
Is GMB the only ex president who uses a bullet proof car?
Is GMB the only ex president who rides on a private jet?
Is GMB the only president who didn't go into private business after he left active service to his nation?
Why the attack on Buhari as if he looted the nation's treasury to liquidation?

The fear of Buhari is the beginning of wisdom

God bless The General!!!

2 Likes

Re: What Does Buhari Do For A Living? by MalcoImX: 12:38pm On Sep 15, 2014
noblezone, where art thou?
Re: What Does Buhari Do For A Living? by PapiWata: 12:43pm On Sep 15, 2014
Buhari is the Grand Patron of Nigeria's Electoral Court of Appeal.[size=14pt] By profession, Buhari is a complainant[/size], and a career court case loser of exceptional tenacity and bitterness in sound defeat.

With many, many ultimately dismissed cases filed in court over a long career of losing presidential elections, protesting the results, and heading to court when those protests are ignored, Buhari's is no doubt very much loved by the battalions of trial lawyers that he hires to legally challenge all his failed law suits against Nigeria's electoral bodies.

3 Likes

Re: What Does Buhari Do For A Living? by MzJackBaueress(f): 12:44pm On Sep 15, 2014
JulianBond007: your question might not sound silly but your fellow Jonathanians who answered you made your question so silly they couldn't even answer it outrightly.
Before I answer your question,I want to also ask what all former heads of states and democractic elected presidents alive do for a living?
Is GMB the only president who didn't go into private business after he left active service to his nation?

God bless The General!!!
beautifully written sis!

Sai Buhari 2015! cool

1 Like

Re: What Does Buhari Do For A Living? by sarutobie(m): 12:45pm On Sep 15, 2014
Three pages and counting..........
Re: What Does Buhari Do For A Living? by anyinso: 12:51pm On Sep 15, 2014
I think the op through this question wants to know the leadership quality of Buhari as a civilian rather than as a military leader we knew him before. Because its always say that those who can manage a big business empire provides good leadership.
Re: What Does Buhari Do For A Living? by XketchDesigns(m): 1:07pm On Sep 15, 2014

Cheers to all once more!
which of the bolded have you achieved?
Re: What Does Buhari Do For A Living? by jmaine: 1:14pm On Sep 15, 2014
JulianBond007: your question might not sound silly but your fellow Jonathanians who answered you made your question so silly they couldn't even answer it outrightly.

God bless The General!!!

You ended up shooting offside . . . .How does the post above answer the queries of the OP ?

3 Likes

Re: What Does Buhari Do For A Living? by Lanceslot(m): 1:19pm On Sep 15, 2014
fx45:
I will surely refer U to this post sometime in the future when U'll open Ur gutter to malign GEJ on how he funds his election campaigns... Oga, it surely won't be long. I just want U to always remember that election campaigns are funded by donations... Like U've rightly pointed out
O Mahn you caught him on his scrotum. He's trapped.

2 Likes

Re: What Does Buhari Do For A Living? by jmaine: 1:20pm On Sep 15, 2014
sarutobie: Three pages and counting..........

Abi o o o . . . All they are busy doing is asking the OP irrelevant questions in return . . . . .

On a personal level, I believe he is into the healthy business of cattle rearing, cos I remember him stating so during the 2011 presidential debate in his attempt to answer a probing question on the nomadic lifestyle of the Fulani herdsmen causing strife everywhere.

As usual, my guy gave a very dumb response to the question raised . . . . . grin
Re: What Does Buhari Do For A Living? by MzJackBaueress(f): 1:32pm On Sep 15, 2014
jmaine:

Abi o o o . . . All they are busy doing is asking the OP irrelevant questions in return . . . . .

On a personal level, I believe he is into the healthy business of cattle rearing, cos I remember him stating so during the 2011 presidential debate in his attempt to answer a probing question on the nomadic lifestyle of the Fulani herdsmen causing strife everywhere.

As usual, my guy gave a very dumb response to the question raised . . . . . grin
what is wrong in rearing cattles for a living? Obasanjo who was a former president rears chickens and other live animals. most politicians retired and serving rear animals both livestock and poultry.
Jmaine,what is derogatory about rearing cattles? undecided

2 Likes

Re: What Does Buhari Do For A Living? by Ikengawo: 1:37pm On Sep 15, 2014

God bless The General!!!

but the rest of the generals and presidents know they're corrupt and don't pretend otherwise. It's only Buhari that lives the same life style as IBB and Obasanjo that will tell you he's not corrupt. How much was he 'making' as 'president' and 'general' that he has been living the life of a billionaire and politically battling other billionaires like IBB, Atiku, and Obansanjo for 3 decades? today he's in Lagos, tomorrow he's in Kano, the next day he's in South Africa, then Saudi Arabia. He moves around Abuja in Stella Oduah style bulletproof cars and has enough money to start not 1 but 2 entire political parties, and hasn't run out yet.

2 Likes

Re: What Does Buhari Do For A Living? by Ikengawo: 1:40pm On Sep 15, 2014
PapiWata: Buhari is the Grand Patron of Nigeria's Electoral Court of Appeal.[size=14pt] By profession, Buhari is a complainant[/size], and a career court case loser of exceptional tenacity and bitterness in sound defeat.

With many, many ultimately dismissed cases filed in court over a long career of losing presidential elections, protesting the results, and heading to court when those protests are ignored, Buhari's is no doubt very much loved by the battalions of trial lawyers that he hires to legally challenge all his failed law suits against Nigeria's electoral bodies.

EXACTLY. He even has enough money to finance his 275 missing court cases against the federal government.

if a poor man loses and election or even one of modest means, he's not coming back again. But if you field an election the next day you will see Buhari's broken teeth

WHAT DOES THIS MAN DO FOR A LIVING. How can he answer the issues of unemployment when he can't employ himself?

1 Like

Re: What Does Buhari Do For A Living? by jmaine: 1:40pm On Sep 15, 2014
MzJackBaueress: what is wrong in rearing cattles for a living? Obasanjo who was a former president rears chickens and other live animals. most politicians retired and serving rear animals both livestock and poultry.
Jmaine,what is derogatory about rearing cattles? undecided

Read this part and shed tears for your inability to comprehend simple and transparent posts . . . .

Jmaine: I believe he is into the healthy business of cattle rearing

Now kindly show the house how a "Healthy business" became derogatory . . .. . . Control your itchy fingers to quote me while exposing yourself to ridicule.

Thank you . . . .

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Return Igbinedion’s Loot, Edo Government Tells EFCC / Osun 2018: Ssg’s Exit Won’t Affect My Victory - Oyetola / EFCC Has Powers To Investigate Benue State Accounts – Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.