Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,534 members, 7,808,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:09 PM

Hulk Hogan? When He Visited Shoprite - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hulk Hogan? When He Visited Shoprite (3136 Views)

WWE Fires Hulk Hogan For Using Racist Rants On Black Man Dating His Daughter / Fake Hulk Hogan Storms Lagos, Receives VIP Treatment / Anita Hogan Marries Her Oyibo Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hulk Hogan? When He Visited Shoprite by free2ryhme: 6:23am On Sep 15, 2014
I manage to obtain the video for the hulk hogan guy when he visisted shoprite on the third of september 2014

[img]http://ireporterstv.co/wp-content/uploads/video-thumbnails/2014/09/sc55jdk0j2nq-thumb-2014-09-.jpg[/img]

watch video
Re: Hulk Hogan? When He Visited Shoprite by lirusehn(m): 6:28am On Sep 15, 2014

The only one that is worth my famzing is Jesus.

I wonder why i wud be stressing my self a whole fhucking lot just to see/snap with my fellow man. Bullssh*t undecided

4 Likes

Re: Hulk Hogan? When He Visited Shoprite by tunde705(m): 6:54am On Sep 15, 2014
lirusehn:
The only one that is worth my famzing is Jesus.

I wonder why i wud be stressing my self a whole fhucking lot just to see/snap with my fellow man. Bullssh*t undecided
THE ONLY ONE WORTH YOUR FAMZING IS JESUS AND YOU ARE USING THE F WORD.
I PITY UR LIFE. Hypocrite...

10 Likes

Re: Hulk Hogan? When He Visited Shoprite by lirusehn(m): 6:59am On Sep 15, 2014
tunde705: THE ONLY ONE WORTH YOUR FAMZING IS JESUS AND YOU ARE USING THE F WORD.
See blackboard calling chalk black. so what's the biggie with using the world F.? Moffokin pretender. They take people who use words like this for a foul-minded soul while they themselves do worst than the devil itself.

10 Likes

Re: Hulk Hogan? When He Visited Shoprite by Airforce1(m): 7:03am On Sep 15, 2014
Nigerians cheesy
Re: Hulk Hogan? When He Visited Shoprite by seankay(m): 7:26am On Sep 15, 2014
C famzing, Lawd! shocked
Re: Hulk Hogan? When He Visited Shoprite by opportunist: 7:32am On Sep 15, 2014
Re: Hulk Hogan? When He Visited Shoprite by free2ryhme: 7:47am On Sep 15, 2014
Well if you were there that evening what would u have done
Re: Hulk Hogan? When He Visited Shoprite by WoodcrestMayor(m): 8:03am On Sep 15, 2014
Smh...

Fruityjojo...I sight u o! tongue
Hpe u've don catch-up on season 4...#Freemans'
Re: Hulk Hogan? When He Visited Shoprite by busky101(m): 8:20am On Sep 15, 2014
D fake nigga no dey even fear ebola
Re: Hulk Hogan? When He Visited Shoprite by Soneh(m): 9:07am On Sep 15, 2014
busky101: D fake nigga no dey even fear ebola
guys will be like, I had a selfie with hulk hogan while the yeye pseudohogan will be like,dis people mumu o

2 Likes

Re: Hulk Hogan? When He Visited Shoprite by Soneh(m): 9:08am On Sep 15, 2014
guys will be like, I had a selfie with hulk hogan while the yeye pseudohogan will be like,dis people mumu o cool
guys will be like, I had a selfie with hulk hogan while the yeye pseudohogan will be like,dis people mumu o
Re: Hulk Hogan? When He Visited Shoprite by hatux: 9:08am On Sep 15, 2014
Is that Hulk hogan?
Re: Hulk Hogan? When He Visited Shoprite by Nobody: 9:52am On Sep 15, 2014
he no fear ebola
Re: Hulk Hogan? When He Visited Shoprite by Babysho(m): 10:02am On Sep 15, 2014
All these one no be lyk people wey go buy stuff frm shoprite o......e b lyk say dem follow Hogan enter shoprite

1 Like

Re: Hulk Hogan? When He Visited Shoprite by 100Cents: 12:11pm On Sep 15, 2014
And you believed that was hulk hogan. That short engine.

Smh..
Re: Hulk Hogan? When He Visited Shoprite by cirmuell(m): 1:39pm On Sep 15, 2014
lirusehn: See blackboard calling chalk black. so what's the biggie with using the world F.? Moffokin pretender. They take people who use words like this for a foul-minded soul while they themselves do worst than the devil itself.
geez niqqa calm down. grin
Re: Hulk Hogan? When He Visited Shoprite by lirusehn(m): 3:38pm On Sep 15, 2014
cirmuell: geez niqqa calm down. grin
tongue
Re: Hulk Hogan? When He Visited Shoprite by Nobody: 3:55pm On Sep 15, 2014
tunde705: THE ONLY ONE WORTH YOUR FAMZING IS JESUS AND YOU ARE USING THE F WORD.
Life is not that fuckimg serious pls! My manager uses the F word everyday in our meeting and you know what we love it , we love her and we care not! She reminds me of Derby Morgan in Dexter, I fucking love her!
Re: Hulk Hogan? When He Visited Shoprite by Nobody: 3:56pm On Sep 15, 2014

Life is not that f**king serious pls! My manager uses the F word everyday in our meeting and you know what we love it , we love her and we care not! She reminds me of Derby Morgan in Dexter, I f**king love her!

1 Like

Re: Hulk Hogan? When He Visited Shoprite by tunde705(m): 5:15pm On Sep 15, 2014
lirusehn: See blackboard calling chalk black. so what's the biggie with using the world F.? Moffokin pretender. They take people who use words like this for a foul-minded soul while they themselves do worst than the devil itself.
who owns this goat in human skin? grin
Re: Hulk Hogan? When He Visited Shoprite by tunde705(m): 5:17pm On Sep 15, 2014
ROSYL:
Life is not that f**king serious pls! My manager uses the F word everyday in our meeting and you know what we love it , we love her and we care not! She reminds me of Derby Morgan in Dexter, I f**king love her!
OMG!!! So because your manager uses it, it then makes it right?

Your village witches have finally gotten to you. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Hulk Hogan? When He Visited Shoprite by lirusehn(m): 5:21pm On Sep 15, 2014
tunde705: who owns this goat in human skin? grin
for your mind tongue
Re: Hulk Hogan? When He Visited Shoprite by Nobody: 1:11pm On Sep 16, 2014
tunde705: OMG!!! So because your manager uses it, it then makes it right?

Your village witches have finally gotten to you. cheesy

I can see comprehension is your problem, point out exactly where I said it's right to use the f word? May yhe world witches twist those epileptic fingers of yours, biatch!
Re: Hulk Hogan? When He Visited Shoprite by tunde705(m): 1:53pm On Sep 16, 2014
ROSYL:

I can see comprehension is your problem, point out exactly where I said it's right to use the f word? May yhe world witches twist those epileptic fingers of yours, biatch!
see this glorified vulture o. I don't blame you, it's naira land for giving you a voice.

God forsaken cockroach . grin
Re: Hulk Hogan? When He Visited Shoprite by pastoraaaaaa: 2:16pm On Sep 16, 2014
See free time to "pick pocket" ...
I swear if I was there Hulk hogan go look for his golden watch and neck lex
Re: Hulk Hogan? When He Visited Shoprite by Nobody: 3:34pm On Sep 16, 2014
ROSYL:
nd hu is ur manager?? holy mary?? a saint? a pastors wife or a pastor?? u made it sound like "since ur almighty manager is usin d F word den its damn ryt"......more like a nursery sch pupil(not evn primary sch pupil,,cos i believe dey already have brains to knw d wright from d wrong) dat sees evrytin done by his/her teacher as beeing ryt.... #just saying
Re: Hulk Hogan? When He Visited Shoprite by Nobody: 7:10pm On Sep 16, 2014
Omavik: nd hu is ur manager?? holy mary?? a saint? a pastors wife or a pastor?? u made it sound like "since ur almighty manager is usin d F word den its damn ryt"......more like a nursery sch pupil(not evn primary sch pupil,,cos i believe dey already have brains to knw d wright from d wrong) dat sees evrytin done by his/her teacher as beeing ryt.... #just saying

Oga or madam pls get off my mention and shut the door on your way out!
Re: Hulk Hogan? When He Visited Shoprite by Nobody: 7:45pm On Sep 16, 2014
tunde705: see this glorified vulture o. I don't blame you, it's naira land for giving you a voice.

God forsaken cockroach . grin

Glorified vulture? Is that all you can mutter? A few mins ago, you nearly cut off someone ' head for using an F word, and here you are calling out names.
Now answer this: are you always this stupid or is today a special ocassion?
Re: Hulk Hogan? When He Visited Shoprite by tunde705(m): 4:34am On Sep 17, 2014
ROSYL:

Glorified vulture? Is that all you can mutter? A few mins ago, you nearly cut off someone ' head for using an F word, and here you are calling out names.
Now answer this: are you always this stupid or is today a special ocassion?
It's ebola infested bats like you that brings out the stupidity in me. Lol grin

(1) (Reply)

Ngozi Ezeonu Stuns In New Production Photos / Wow! Heavily Pregnant Woman Does Mind Blowing Yoga Exercise (photos) / Hush Puppi Buys New Rolls Royce Car To Shop Gucci In Dubai(photo+video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.