Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,291 members, 7,807,987 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:35 AM

I Dont Perform Well On Bed Than I Perform On Stage - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Dont Perform Well On Bed Than I Perform On Stage (977 Views)

VIDEO: Ciara Confirms Coming To Nigeria To Perform On February 28 / This Lady Is Far Older Than I Am... But She's All I Want For A Wife / I Dont Know Why D'banj Won An Award At The Mamas - Basketmouth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Dont Perform Well On Bed Than I Perform On Stage by irokoteam1: 8:28am On Sep 15, 2014
Young dancehall musician, MzVee, who often gets her audience excited by the way she twerks and winds her waist during live performances says most men get it wrong when they equate how well a woman dances to how good she may be in bed. “I don’t understand it”, she told Showbiz, “why some men think that because of the suggestive dance moves I make on stage, I am automatically n@ughty or I’m a bad girl.

“I know most women performers suffer such stereotyping but I would want to say that, the fact that I do that does not mean I am enticing any man to go to bed with me.

“Dance moves do not make me good in bed neither am I what they perceive me to be when they see me on stage or in my music videos. The truth of the matter is that, I love to dance and I am good at twisting and winding my waist which so far, I think has been very helpful to me as a performer.” When MzVee was bluntly asked whether in real life she considers herself to be good in bed, she refused to answer the question.

“Right now, I am not dating so I’m sorry I can’t answer that question, but all I can say is at the right time, the right person who can give you the testimony and the right answer will come,” she giggled. Describing who she really is, she said “I am a very principled person.

see more info... http://www./2014/09/i-dont-perform-well-on-bed-than-i.html

(1) (Reply)

What Michelle Obama Wishes She Knew In High School / Why We Banned Lil Kesh's Song Shoki - NBC Finally Reveals / Checkout Top 9 Nigerian Entertainers And Their Super Cute Girlfriends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.