Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,269 members, 7,807,911 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:29 PM

Cargo Services Needed - Reliable And Fast Delivery Services - In Nigeria. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Cargo Services Needed - Reliable And Fast Delivery Services - In Nigeria. (841 Views)

Dpk, Lpfo, Ago And Pms Trucking Nationawide - Cheap And Fast Delivery / Common Heritage Venture Travels And Tour , Shipping And Cargo Services / Barbed-wire/mesh/metal Gate Fencing Services Needed Asap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cargo Services Needed - Reliable And Fast Delivery Services - In Nigeria. by aikfrank(m): 9:13am On Sep 15, 2014
Our new start up Company will be needing the services of a reliable Cargo Company in Nigeria. For now we want to see how we can successfully trade in the Nigerian market before extending it world wide.

So we are looking for an existing Company who has a very reliable service not minding the cost, as long as its going to be efficient and reliable.

The Company should be able to cover any part of the Country and any size of KG.
The Company must be ready to sign a long term contract
The Company should at least have a website (i will build a simple interface for interacting with our site)
The Company's delivery must be at the stipulated time

Company gets a notification to pick up an item from one location delivered to another location.
Company can decide to receive payment per services or after the working day or on a weekly basis or monthly basis, Company chooses.

Its a simple online interaction, and Company must at least have a personnel who can navigate around a simple web interface i will build for them.

lease let me know if we have such reliable service in Nigeria.
Re: Cargo Services Needed - Reliable And Fast Delivery Services - In Nigeria. by Nobody: 9:30am On Sep 15, 2014
aikfrank: Our new start up Company will be needing the services of a reliable Cargo Company in Nigeria. For now we want to see how we can successfully trade in the Nigerian market before extending it world wide.

So we are looking for an existing Company who has a very reliable service not minding the cost, as long as its going to be efficient and reliable.

The Company should at least have a website (i will build a simple interface for interacting with our site)

Company gets a notification to pick up an item from one location delivered to another location.
Company can decide to receive payment per services or after the working day or on a weekly basis or monthly basis, Company chooses.

Its a simple online interaction, and Company must at least have a personnel who can navigate around a simple web interface i will build for them.

lease let me know if we have such reliable service in Nigeria.
You write me at (mrcdorv@gmail.com.com)
Re: Cargo Services Needed - Reliable And Fast Delivery Services - In Nigeria. by aikfrank(m): 10:13am On Sep 15, 2014
Mrcdorv: You mean (mrcdorv@gmail.com)?
Re: Cargo Services Needed - Reliable And Fast Delivery Services - In Nigeria. by Nobody: 1:30pm On Sep 15, 2014
[quote author=aikfrank][/quote]yes
Re: Cargo Services Needed - Reliable And Fast Delivery Services - In Nigeria. by Galads(m): 10:39pm On Sep 15, 2014
If you need a reliable tracking service for you trucks, I can handle that perfectly well and you won't regret working wit us. Yesma45@yahoo.com
Re: Cargo Services Needed - Reliable And Fast Delivery Services - In Nigeria. by aikfrank(m): 10:14am On Sep 16, 2014
Galads: If you need a reliable tracking service for you trucks, I can handle that perfectly well and you won't regret working wit us. Yesma45@yahoo.com

No the delivery Company should be interested in this.
Re: Cargo Services Needed - Reliable And Fast Delivery Services - In Nigeria. by Nobody: 10:18am On Sep 16, 2014
your terms are too stringent! if you are are more flexible we are ready to work with you.

Re: Cargo Services Needed - Reliable And Fast Delivery Services - In Nigeria. by aikfrank(m): 11:27am On Sep 16, 2014
hjr2014: your terms are too stringent! if you are are more flexible we are ready to work with you.

I posted.

Which among them please?
Re: Cargo Services Needed - Reliable And Fast Delivery Services - In Nigeria. by xristian19: 6:01am On Oct 15, 2014
Hello, please I would like to know the kind of logistics service your company needs either air frieght or haulage. You can reach me on echibex4biz@gmail.com.

(1) (Reply)

WIN Upto £10,000,000 At Colossusbets / How To Build A Profitable Social Network / The Greatest Cause Of Poverty Is Shame

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.