Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,380 members, 7,781,068 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 08:22 AM

Most Ladies On NL Are Becoming Rude, Ill Mannered And Boastful!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Most Ladies On NL Are Becoming Rude, Ill Mannered And Boastful!!! (1849 Views)

Ill-mannered Lady / Reasons Why Many Nigerian Ladies Are Ill-mannered / How I Taught My Boastful Date A Lesson (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Most Ladies On NL Are Becoming Rude, Ill Mannered And Boastful!!! by vizkiz: 10:01am On Sep 15, 2014
Like what the f***!!!

Yeah, we know y'all are pretty and all that and some of us(guys) will just wanna hook-up just to know who you really are and probably take stuffs into the real life(that's the natural order of things)....its not like every guy that "approaches you" online wanna furck your pu*ssy or something angry

Because a dude says HI, you don't need to give him the "attitude" you should act freely...and if he acts like a duchebag...you shagg away his @ss(yeah, i know we'v gat some dumbass niggas on NL but...)

I'v gat female Nairalanders on my contacts and we are cool friends, and i never asked them out. So what the hell is your problem(yes you this girl reading this)

#vexed

Watin be your wahalar sef?? You dey feel say you be miss Beauty shey?? Come see as fine girls for twitter dey rap wella with guys....una go come here come dey form porche undecided

Well i noticed most of these chicks aren't even as pretty as they look(catfish things grin) thanks to mariaole(oops did i spell that well?)

You need to see their bitchhhyyy faces on twitter when NL had a problem grin

FYI:I aren't hating on any Chick, neither am i guilty of sending furcked up pm(s)...just wanna let y'all know not all guys are as stu*pid as the everyday guy you meet in your arena wink

Btw, i aren't responsible for whatever i type on NL from 8am to 12pm...

5 Likes

Re: Most Ladies On NL Are Becoming Rude, Ill Mannered And Boastful!!! by amiskurie(m): 10:08am On Sep 15, 2014
Bitching since the days of eve

Re: Most Ladies On NL Are Becoming Rude, Ill Mannered And Boastful!!! by menix(m): 10:10am On Sep 15, 2014
Broz d type fond of this are the cat-fishcious type. Buh no b mst to mk dem fwendz knowin ur savannah statement won't increase..
Re: Most Ladies On NL Are Becoming Rude, Ill Mannered And Boastful!!! by amiskurie(m): 10:13am On Sep 15, 2014
Dem come dey form for here

Make dem come real world make dem see as boys dey rock politicians and kings daughter fearlessly.

Mtcheeew,never took them serious. undecided
Re: Most Ladies On NL Are Becoming Rude, Ill Mannered And Boastful!!! by vizkiz: 10:21am On Sep 15, 2014
menix: Broz d type fond of this are the cat-fishcious type. Buh no b mst to mk dem fwendz knowin ur savannah statement won't increase..

don't preach to me dude(you acting like you'v never madefriends online undecided)...

Btw, i hangout with brainy chicks..many those ones who seem tough on NL are friends with me...and even if i wanna make friends with a chick...i'v gotta know the kindda personality she's got...not just any catfish/fishbrain chick

amiskurie: Dem come dey form for here
Make dem come real world make dem see as boys dey rock politicians and kings daughter fearlessly.

i guess its the "lady thing" like not acting real...so they'v gotta fake lotta things...that is just not cool undecided

1 Like

Re: Most Ladies On NL Are Becoming Rude, Ill Mannered And Boastful!!! by tope24(m): 10:26am On Sep 15, 2014
Another female bashing thread......................

4 Likes

Re: Most Ladies On NL Are Becoming Rude, Ill Mannered And Boastful!!! by tiswell(m): 10:29am On Sep 15, 2014
It is in a woman's(ugly/beautiful) nature to 'form' then tis in a man's nature to contain them...that's how nature made it.

2 Likes

Re: Most Ladies On NL Are Becoming Rude, Ill Mannered And Boastful!!! by Dreyl(m): 10:32am On Sep 15, 2014
You are right @op,some NL girls Claims a lot,and they too Egoistic for my liking, which is a total turn off to me,but my love cococandy ain't tho,she's an epitome of sweetness. smiley
Re: Most Ladies On NL Are Becoming Rude, Ill Mannered And Boastful!!! by tayoxx(m): 10:33am On Sep 15, 2014
amiskurie: Dem come dey form for here

abi o....never took them serious from day 1

2 Likes

Re: Most Ladies On NL Are Becoming Rude, Ill Mannered And Boastful!!! by banjicom(m): 10:39am On Sep 15, 2014
angry Gat no business with anybody, mine is just to read and comment.

most of the girls here gat a bad attitude

#Fishbrain girls!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most Ladies On NL Are Becoming Rude, Ill Mannered And Boastful!!! by Nobody: 10:39am On Sep 15, 2014
It's really embarrassing that you guys are complaining about this ish. Some of them are softwares, some of them are men, Dude it's a forum!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most Ladies On NL Are Becoming Rude, Ill Mannered And Boastful!!! by Gflat: 10:43am On Sep 15, 2014
Lol...i guess we guys need to Say a big "no" to all their crappy attitudes ;Tђε̲̣̣̣̥
TrollMan: It's really embarrassing that you guys are complaining about this ish. Some of them are softwares, some of them are men, Dude it's a forum!

You'v gat 3points wink
Re: Most Ladies On NL Are Becoming Rude, Ill Mannered And Boastful!!! by Nobody: 10:44am On Sep 15, 2014
grin
Re: Most Ladies On NL Are Becoming Rude, Ill Mannered And Boastful!!! by Nobody: 10:48am On Sep 15, 2014
OP,thats what happens when you build your life around the romance section,besides when last I checked,this isn't a dating website.

10 Likes

Re: Most Ladies On NL Are Becoming Rude, Ill Mannered And Boastful!!! by rioemmanuel(m): 10:49am On Sep 15, 2014
NL girls,forming since 2005.

Like dis burnt one above me
Re: Most Ladies On NL Are Becoming Rude, Ill Mannered And Boastful!!! by Nobody: 10:51am On Sep 15, 2014
rioemmanuel: NL girls,forming since 2005

Like dis burnt one above me

WTF dude?
The peep above you is male by gender.
No place for Gays here...
Re: Most Ladies On NL Are Becoming Rude, Ill Mannered And Boastful!!! by Liamm(m): 11:00am On Sep 15, 2014
This is just a forum dude for crying out loud angry. It ain't no dating site sad

though most nairaland girls are guilty of your accusations grin. I gat no fùcking time for those assbites
Re: Most Ladies On NL Are Becoming Rude, Ill Mannered And Boastful!!! by Nobody: 11:02am On Sep 15, 2014
All dem girls go dey form like sey dem fine reach my Nkechi. Na so so flat yansh and bucket of paint and big belly full this place. I no blame dem sha, na the mugu woman wrappers I blame.

1 Like

Re: Most Ladies On NL Are Becoming Rude, Ill Mannered And Boastful!!! by Nobody: 11:06am On Sep 15, 2014
Viz y u no tell me dis thing offline na, haba oya who is d gal come let us talk. Issokay I will handle her

1 Like

Re: Most Ladies On NL Are Becoming Rude, Ill Mannered And Boastful!!! by Houseofglam7(f): 11:10am On Sep 15, 2014
Oh, well....
different strokes for different folks.
*Sekems outta thread*

1 Like

Re: Most Ladies On NL Are Becoming Rude, Ill Mannered And Boastful!!! by omotenah(f): 11:11am On Sep 15, 2014
not being rude or boastful, but last time I checked nairaland is a public forum not a dating site nor a social network (Twitter, Facebook)... Not all ladies on here are here to make friends undecided ..... now you get it? smiley

3 Likes

Re: Most Ladies On NL Are Becoming Rude, Ill Mannered And Boastful!!! by Nobody: 11:19am On Sep 15, 2014
grin

1 Like

Re: Most Ladies On NL Are Becoming Rude, Ill Mannered And Boastful!!! by Nobody: 11:31am On Sep 15, 2014
mikeson12: OP,thats what happens when you build your life around the romance section, besides when last I checked,this isn't a dating website.

Exactly. Most dude on this section are so st.upid.

Here is a forum not a dating site.

OP sound pained and reeks imaturity.

1 Like

Re: Most Ladies On NL Are Becoming Rude, Ill Mannered And Boastful!!! by Dreyl(m): 11:46am On Sep 15, 2014
angry
omotenah: not being rude or boastful, but last time I checked nairaland is a public forum not a dating site nor a social network (Twitter, Facebook)... Not all ladies on here are here to make friends undecided ..... now you get it? smiley
i don't get it elaborate angry
Re: Most Ladies On NL Are Becoming Rude, Ill Mannered And Boastful!!! by Dreyl(m): 11:47am On Sep 15, 2014
banega: grin
catfish,Dogfish. grin

1 Like

Re: Most Ladies On NL Are Becoming Rude, Ill Mannered And Boastful!!! by vizkiz: 12:08pm On Sep 15, 2014
tope24: Another female bashing thread......................

dude!!! angry
Re: Most Ladies On NL Are Becoming Rude, Ill Mannered And Boastful!!! by marieolae(f): 12:08pm On Sep 15, 2014
Its marie-olae smiley lol
Re: Most Ladies On NL Are Becoming Rude, Ill Mannered And Boastful!!! by Charles4075(m): 12:13pm On Sep 15, 2014
It's as a result of the level of stupidity and immaturity of some dudes on NL.. This site was a never a dating site or a fling site.. If you wanna hook up, then I suggest you check other sites not on NL plss.. So annoying when some dudes will be like '' Hey babe, can I pm you or I'm in love with you''. WTF

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Most Ladies On NL Are Becoming Rude, Ill Mannered And Boastful!!! by vizkiz: 12:18pm On Sep 15, 2014
mikeson12: OP,thats what happens when you build your life around the romance section,besides when last I checked,this isn't a dating website.

1. My life aren't buildt around this section

2. I don't give 2furcks about dating any chick in here

3. I never mentioned chicks on romance section, it was chicks on NL...the difference is clear undecided

Just trying to show what is obvious about chicks on NL
Re: Most Ladies On NL Are Becoming Rude, Ill Mannered And Boastful!!! by lawrenceunaa: 12:28pm On Sep 15, 2014
undecided they 're rude cos u guys give them reasons to be .Like the saying too much of every thing is bad, when u over compliment them they become pompous cos their names 're mentioned in every ' most beautiful girls on NL'
Many guy re the true definitions of 'woman rapper' as as u flirt with her so is another guy flirting with her so don't get angry if she didn't reply ur PMs cos she has got alot to reply.

Gracias

1 Like

Re: Most Ladies On NL Are Becoming Rude, Ill Mannered And Boastful!!! by Missmossy(f): 12:34pm On Sep 15, 2014
Hmmm...interestingcheesy *sips orange juice*

1 Like

Re: Most Ladies On NL Are Becoming Rude, Ill Mannered And Boastful!!! by vizkiz: 12:35pm On Sep 15, 2014
Logicalmindy:

Exactly. Most dude on this section are so st.upid.

Here is a forum not a dating site.

OP sound pained and reeks imaturity.

gezz!!! This dude is so stu*pid, calling you stu*pid is an insult to stu*pid guysundecided

Who says am trying to woo a girl in here...next time read with your eyes and think with your furcked off brain before typing sh*t

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Returned A Lost Box Of Dollars Now I Regret Doing So / What Age We U Get Married / 6 Kissing Habits That Might Unknowingly Make You A Bad Kisser

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.