Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,332 members, 7,780,868 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:16 AM

APC Is An Islamic Party - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Is An Islamic Party (1533 Views)

Forgive Me When I Said That APC Is An Islamic Party, It Was A Joke –ekwunife / Is APC An Islamic Party? / Pastor Receives N10m Donation After Naming APC Islamic Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Is An Islamic Party by kufreabasi(m): 10:04am On Sep 15, 2014
http://kingdomnewsng.com/news/87-apc-is-an-islamic-party

In response to the widely publicized rebuttal by the APC stating that's its national executive offices are opaque to religious sentiments! I need not explain to the APC national Excos that in party politics we are mainly concerned with the Principal Officers and not the deputies or vice roles!!

A look at the PRINCIPAL OFFICERS of the APC says a lot about the sentiments that drive it! It is so pronounced that even the loud and radical Pastor Bakare (Buhari's former vice presidential candidate in CPC) had to take a hike!! Read on!

A friend who craves anonymity wrote: I'm not at peace here with all this in a 170 million population; not even 1 Christian, thanks to Ahmed Bola TINUBU and Mohammed BUHARI.

APC, NATIONAL LEADERSHIP APPOINTMENTS PERFECTING THE USMAN DAN FODIO AGENDA FOR NIGERIA!!!

1. Party Leader - North, Gen Muhammadu Buhari. (Muslim).

2. Party Leader - South, Bola Ahmed Tinubu.. (Muslim).

3. National Chairman: Abdulkareem Bisi Akande. (Muslim)

4. Deputy National Chairman: Aminu Bello Masari.(Muslim)

5. National Secretary: Tijjani Musa Tumsah.(Muslim)

6. Deputy National Secretary: Nasir El-Rufai .(Muslim)

7. National Publicity Secretary.: Lai Muhammad.. (Muslim)

8. National Treasurer: Sadiya Umar Faruq..(Muslim)

9. National Financial Secretary: Alhaji Shaibu Musa.(Muslim)

10. National Youth Leader: Abubaka Lado..(Muslim)

11. National Legal Adviser: Muiz Banire..(Muslim)

12. National Deputy Auditor: BalaJibrin..(Muslim)

13. National Women Leader: ShariaIkeazor.(Muslim Convert)

14. EX-officio Member: Muniru Muse.(Muslim)

15. EX-officio Member: Alhaji Yemi Sanusi..(Muslim)

I have tried my best to stay aloof on this particular debate as i believe in keeping religious sentiments out of politics but this is damning evidence to the contrary!!

APCs!! Any comment to explain this lopsidedness?

Concerned Nigerian

4 Likes

Re: APC Is An Islamic Party by LFJ: 1:06pm On Sep 15, 2014
Thanks for the information, this give us option between APC (Islamic Party) and PDP (Party of Criminals).

3 Likes

Re: APC Is An Islamic Party by chimerase2: 1:09pm On Sep 15, 2014
LFJ: Thanks for the information, this give us option between APC (Islamic Party) and PDP (Party of Criminals).
I agree PDP is a party of criminals
So u mean to say APC is a party of saint
They are holy asin holy nwa angel undecided

2 Likes

Re: APC Is An Islamic Party by Djicemob: 1:12pm On Sep 15, 2014
I only pity the people that are still supporting this party blindly oblivious of it secret agenda and set-up.

6 Likes

Re: APC Is An Islamic Party by LFJ: 1:52pm On Sep 15, 2014
chimerase2: I agree PDP is a party of criminals
So u mean to say APC is a party of saint
They are holy asin holy nwa angel undecided

No, people in APC are not saint far from it, but their madness have not reach the level where criminals are celebrated in the public.

1 Like

Re: APC Is An Islamic Party by vixpal: 12:44am On Sep 01, 2020
LFJ:

No, people in APC are not saint far from it, but their madness have not reach the level where criminals are celebrated in the public.
Re: APC Is An Islamic Party by Leboska(m): 4:44am On Sep 01, 2020
Apc is simply a party of devil representative on the Earth.

4 Likes

Re: APC Is An Islamic Party by GoodofNaija: 7:23am On Sep 01, 2020
LFJ:

Like Gandollar and Bullion Vans and terrorist commanders shocked

The above are some of the PDP criminals celebrated in public shocked

LFJ, pls add more PDP criminals

4 Likes

Re: APC Is An Islamic Party by ericuzor(m): 7:30am On Sep 01, 2020
kufreabasi:
http://kingdomnewsng.com/news/87-apc-is-an-islamic-party

In response to the widely publicized rebuttal by the APC stating that's its national executive offices are opaque to religious sentiments! I need not explain to the APC national Excos that in party politics we are mainly concerned with the Principal Officers and not the deputies or vice roles!!

A look at the PRINCIPAL OFFICERS of the APC says a lot about the sentiments that drive it! It is so pronounced that even the loud and radical Pastor Bakare (Buhari's former vice presidential candidate in CPC) had to take a hike!! Read on!

A friend who craves anonymity wrote: I'm not at peace here with all this in a 170 million population; not even 1 Christian, thanks to Ahmed Bola TINUBU and Mohammed BUHARI.

APC, NATIONAL LEADERSHIP APPOINTMENTS PERFECTING THE USMAN DAN FODIO AGENDA FOR NIGERIA!!!

1. Party Leader - North, Gen Muhammadu Buhari. (Muslim).

2. Party Leader - South, Bola Ahmed Tinubu.. (Muslim).

3. National Chairman: Abdulkareem Bisi Akande. (Muslim)

4. Deputy National Chairman: Aminu Bello Masari.(Muslim)

5. National Secretary: Tijjani Musa Tumsah.(Muslim)

6. Deputy National Secretary: Nasir El-Rufai .(Muslim)

7. National Publicity Secretary.: Lai Muhammad.. (Muslim)

8. National Treasurer: Sadiya Umar Faruq..(Muslim)

9. National Financial Secretary: Alhaji Shaibu Musa.(Muslim)

10. National Youth Leader: Abubaka Lado..(Muslim)

11. National Legal Adviser: Muiz Banire..(Muslim)

12. National Deputy Auditor: BalaJibrin..(Muslim)

13. National Women Leader: ShariaIkeazor.(Muslim Convert)

14. EX-officio Member: Muniru Muse.(Muslim)

15. EX-officio Member: Alhaji Yemi Sanusi..(Muslim)

I have tried my best to stay aloof on this particular debate as i believe in keeping religious sentiments out of politics but this is damning evidence to the contrary!!

APCs!! Any comment to explain this lopsidedness?

Concerned Nigerian
thank you for this information

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Is An Islamic Party by saaron(m): 7:48am On Sep 01, 2020
APC as an Islamic party was a settled issue since 2014. They're the pictorial description of buhari's islamist regime where key positions from security down to govt agencies and parastatals are under muslim control. Yet some people wonder why Terrorism and genocide against non muslims has increased to high levels in the country.
Remember, by their fruits, you shall know them.

DISINTEGRATION OF NIGERIA WILL SAVE MILLIONS OF LIVES FROM ISLAMIC TERRORISM!! SUPPORT IT.
Re: APC Is An Islamic Party by Dedetwo(m): 8:00am On Sep 01, 2020
LFJ:
Thanks for the information, this give us option between APC (Islamic Party) and PDP (Party of Criminals).

I had rather go with criminals then Islamic zealots. The so-called criminals are not ideologically bent as do the zealots. During the formative years of political party formation in Nigeria, Nigerians were warned about the composition of APC which is made up of no-good Islamic zealots whose only stock in trade is pillage.

2 Likes

Re: APC Is An Islamic Party by orisa37: 12:56pm On Sep 01, 2020
CHRISTIANS STAY CLEAR OF APC
Re: APC Is An Islamic Party by Mcreloaded(m): 2:55pm On Sep 01, 2020
This is old news.
The so called pastors like Adeboye.,Oyedepo, Osibanjo all from the south west did not see this.

Na me want come talk?

When government said men ofGod should go and register their business, all of a sudden their mouth sharp.

Let's enjoy the CHANGE together so that next time we will shine our eyes well we'll.
Re: APC Is An Islamic Party by noleflendum: 11:37am On Jun 11, 2022
They claimed that APC is an Islamic party yet they are against the Muslim Muslim ticket
Re: APC Is An Islamic Party by noleflendum: 11:40am On Jun 11, 2022
BabydiHot what do you have to say about this post?
Re: APC Is An Islamic Party by GoodofNaija: 12:05pm On Jun 11, 2022
The Agenda is now as clear as day!

(1) (Reply)

Jonathan Flops Orji Uzor Kalu (OUK) On National Awards / Remember SA's Jacob Zuma Is Atiku Abubakar's Close Friend And Business Associate / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.