Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,171 members, 7,807,547 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:08 PM

These 15 Banknotes Shows The Gradual Aging Of Queen Elizabeth(amazing) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / These 15 Banknotes Shows The Gradual Aging Of Queen Elizabeth(amazing) (28418 Views)

Beautiful Pictures Of Queen Okafor / Sèxy Rapper Nicki Minaj Shows The World Her Brèast In Photo [ / Picture Of Queen Latifah And Susan Peters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: These 15 Banknotes Shows The Gradual Aging Of Queen Elizabeth(amazing) by beelon1020(m): 7:35am On Sep 17, 2014
The most powerful woman grin
Re: These 15 Banknotes Shows The Gradual Aging Of Queen Elizabeth(amazing) by Nobody: 7:36am On Sep 17, 2014
ayomidegambari: If to say na 4 naija she dey so, I swear she no go last...u undastan as e day go na..
Hahaha.

Funny!
Re: These 15 Banknotes Shows The Gradual Aging Of Queen Elizabeth(amazing) by Nobody: 7:39am On Sep 17, 2014
Lailerh: smiley This is really fascinating
Hey, ma granda is also a queen and her pix are on bags of rice grin
Re: These 15 Banknotes Shows The Gradual Aging Of Queen Elizabeth(amazing) by Nobody: 7:41am On Sep 17, 2014
siverspooon:

u must be high on drugs to call queen Elizabeth just human for ur information even bill gates with all his money is no wia near her son not to talk of d queen herself even in terms of money
she is the Governor general of the church of England and d number one leader of Anglican church the head of state of more than 52 countries e.t.c. just d wedding of her son prince Philip is the most widely viewed event in history compared only to d viewership of a world cup final. so u see why she is not just a human being. bros let's all forget all dis our nonsense stand dat all human are d same because u and I know dat its not true . God has his own selection method and being born a royal blood of the most powerful monarch in d history of d world is not a child's play
Re: These 15 Banknotes Shows The Gradual Aging Of Queen Elizabeth(amazing) by Nobody: 7:42am On Sep 17, 2014
siverspooon:

u must be high on drugs to call queen Elizabeth just human for ur information even bill gates with all his money is no wia near her son not to talk of d queen herself even in terms of money
she is the Governor general of the church of England and d number one leader of Anglican church the head of state of more than 52 countries e.t.c. just d wedding of her son prince Philip is the most widely viewed event in history compared only to d viewership of a world cup final. so u see why she is not just a human being. bros let's all forget all dis our nonsense stand dat all human are d same because u and I know dat its not true . God has his own selection method and being born a royal blood of the most powerful monarch in d history of d world is not a child's play

Oga we don hear u.
But is she a human or a spirit?

Its all the same,
She is a human like u and I.

Period!

1 Like

Re: These 15 Banknotes Shows The Gradual Aging Of Queen Elizabeth(amazing) by Nobody: 7:42am On Sep 17, 2014
siverspooon:

sharrraaap! slave man!!! angry So Queen Elizabeth is not just an human being eh? she's on d same level as Jesus Christ abi? its so disgusting seeing pple displaying slave mentality in 2014. Mtcheww

2 Likes

Re: These 15 Banknotes Shows The Gradual Aging Of Queen Elizabeth(amazing) by Nobody: 7:46am On Sep 17, 2014
siverspooon:

am not worshipping anybody but am just saying d obvious truth. the west has apologised severally for the slave era but we Africans are d ones dat still speak dat word more often. we even enslave ourselves too because if class. some ppl in Africa have maids at home dat dey enslave without paying dem but over here in west u pay ur house help for her services . so wat do u call dat one too -a woman pouring hot water on her maid?

The West has apologised severally for slavery but that doesn't take the pain away.

Wait o.

How much she give u
Re: These 15 Banknotes Shows The Gradual Aging Of Queen Elizabeth(amazing) by missmaris020(f): 7:56am On Sep 17, 2014
KingAdeOluomo1: alot dear
if na naija guyz, na soricase e go be oo
Re: These 15 Banknotes Shows The Gradual Aging Of Queen Elizabeth(amazing) by missmaris020(f): 7:57am On Sep 17, 2014
tjkadzyanju: it got to do with it,its a comparison...or does it refer to u.
. Evrything is all about Naija gurls, abeg d naija guyz na saint?
Re: These 15 Banknotes Shows The Gradual Aging Of Queen Elizabeth(amazing) by Nobody: 7:58am On Sep 17, 2014
Krak: 8. Age 51, Fifty Pounds, Isle of Man
OMG! I use to think that the Isle of man only existed in Mer.......lin. Now I know better.
Re: These 15 Banknotes Shows The Gradual Aging Of Queen Elizabeth(amazing) by clemz88(m): 8:01am On Sep 17, 2014
Kezifils:

I wish u had brains to knw hw useless ur comment is.
hez brain is under his foot
Re: These 15 Banknotes Shows The Gradual Aging Of Queen Elizabeth(amazing) by ElPhenomenal(m): 8:02am On Sep 17, 2014
I don't think this woman can even wash plate
Re: These 15 Banknotes Shows The Gradual Aging Of Queen Elizabeth(amazing) by Lilimax(f): 8:12am On Sep 17, 2014
No doubt this woman is blessed and aging gracefully as well. She's endowed with good health, she's alive seeing her great grand children and... I tap into these her blessings embarassed

1 Like

Re: These 15 Banknotes Shows The Gradual Aging Of Queen Elizabeth(amazing) by 50calibre(m): 8:27am On Sep 17, 2014
I just couldn't be bothered with these royals to be honest, I consider the whole concept of monarchy medieval, outdated and out of place in a modern 21st century society.

I wish the queen & her family well anyway, at least they're mostly a uniting rather than dividing entity, & they're probably the last fascinating aspect of the British.

But who knows, maybe when Scotland decides to go independent, the queen will finally realise she's just an OAP, who can't keep her family's imperial territories forever. A greatly diminished & still diminishing British empire & influence, is something she'd have to come to terms with.

2 Likes

Re: These 15 Banknotes Shows The Gradual Aging Of Queen Elizabeth(amazing) by emmabest2000(m): 8:31am On Sep 17, 2014
Beautiful great grandma !
Re: These 15 Banknotes Shows The Gradual Aging Of Queen Elizabeth(amazing) by Lailerh(f): 8:44am On Sep 17, 2014
MuhdG:
Hey, ma granda is also a queen and her pix are on bags of rice grin
oh really? grin
Re: These 15 Banknotes Shows The Gradual Aging Of Queen Elizabeth(amazing) by Nobody: 8:47am On Sep 17, 2014
no doubt her death will be greatly celebrated ...
sexzskil:
Honestly speaking, her demise may be the most celebrated & mourned death of all time, UNIVERSALLY. ALL hail The Queen! Long Live HISTORY most powerful monarch!!
but..

excuse me sir ...

how is she history most powerful monarch
what criteria did you judge with....

they were many greats before her.i barely see anything great about her besides being queen of england/Commonwealth

1 Like

Re: These 15 Banknotes Shows The Gradual Aging Of Queen Elizabeth(amazing) by Belmot(m): 8:58am On Sep 17, 2014
siverspooon:

If she's not human please what is she? A lot of people don't even no she exist.

1 Like

Re: These 15 Banknotes Shows The Gradual Aging Of Queen Elizabeth(amazing) by Nobody: 8:59am On Sep 17, 2014
justi4jesu:

What is this one saying!!!!!

Thinking like a Typical Nigerian Man that you are undecided
You just committed the same fallacy as the person you quoted in the first place...
Re: These 15 Banknotes Shows The Gradual Aging Of Queen Elizabeth(amazing) by Nobody: 9:00am On Sep 17, 2014
siverspooon:

sorry sir but you still don't make sense at all.
you're just contradicting yourself.
mind you..she's the head of only anglicans still under the British Church many have part ways(like Anglican communion of Nigeria),that she appear in nearly 52 countries' currency does not make her their head.the Canadians doesn't even regard her as such..they're just keeping her image in reminder of their colonial days.

still with all these blabs ..

you can't change the fact that she's still "JUST A HUMAN"

1 Like

Re: These 15 Banknotes Shows The Gradual Aging Of Queen Elizabeth(amazing) by Nobody: 9:33am On Sep 17, 2014
missmaris020: . Evrything is all about Naija gurls, abeg d naija guyz na saint?
nobody is saint,even the subject.....but naija babes ehn...hunhun...let me keep my mouth shut.
Re: These 15 Banknotes Shows The Gradual Aging Of Queen Elizabeth(amazing) by sugarboimaxy(m): 9:44am On Sep 17, 2014
sexzskil:
Honestly speaking, her demise may be the most celebrated & mourned death of all time, UNIVERSALLY. ALL hail The Queen! Long Live HISTORY most powerful monarch!!
If dat's you on your profile, then yu ar like the prettiest lady I've met here on nairaland! wink

1 Like

Re: These 15 Banknotes Shows The Gradual Aging Of Queen Elizabeth(amazing) by daskin: 10:03am On Sep 17, 2014
She is an alien of reptiloid race from the under world
Re: These 15 Banknotes Shows The Gradual Aging Of Queen Elizabeth(amazing) by Ezeibe(m): 10:04am On Sep 17, 2014
dhardline:
nnah men....one person in so many currencies? This just tells me the number one person in the world is a woman and not Obama.so Ezeibe was right afterall.
undecided cry cry
yeah am always right.
Re: These 15 Banknotes Shows The Gradual Aging Of Queen Elizabeth(amazing) by ballackthetruth: 10:17am On Sep 17, 2014
Never underate the power of a woman.
Re: These 15 Banknotes Shows The Gradual Aging Of Queen Elizabeth(amazing) by ajebuter(f): 10:48am On Sep 17, 2014
I hail HER ROYAL MAJESTY. You could call her any vile name you desire but you cannot take away that aura of serenity, poise, elegance and grace from HER MAJESTY. I was fortunate to be in a crowd during one of her royal outings in Surrey and Kent and gosh! I was greatly awed to witness her poise and elegance even at almost 90. We ladies should borrow a leaf from her.
Re: These 15 Banknotes Shows The Gradual Aging Of Queen Elizabeth(amazing) by prettyboi1(m): 11:05am On Sep 17, 2014
All these white people just left their Europe went to other people's continents & countries to take over cos of greed. They took over all the continents of the world & in many cases even assumed the original identity of the indigenous people while stripping the indigenous people of their lands,heritages & identity.
Just look at the whole of North America for instance,the original inhabitants of that continent is/were "red/native Indians" yet today you barely see those people. What you see now is/are white people everywhere in US & Canada. Same thing with Australia. Smh.
Re: These 15 Banknotes Shows The Gradual Aging Of Queen Elizabeth(amazing) by DAVE5(m): 11:26am On Sep 17, 2014
Emmaesty: Hmmmmmmm................ The world will stand still when this woman dies.

Why?

abegi, make we hear word!!!

1 Like

Re: These 15 Banknotes Shows The Gradual Aging Of Queen Elizabeth(amazing) by DAVE5(m): 11:48am On Sep 17, 2014
siverspooon:

if her son was richer than billy, he would have been on the forbes rich list, just because she is govnor this and dat does not mean the money is hers, so wat are u saying undecided
her son's wedding was viewed by alot of people that means he is not human?, they were privileged to be in that position and could have been any other person e.g YOU . think outside the box player
wat has she added to your life...

1 Like

Re: These 15 Banknotes Shows The Gradual Aging Of Queen Elizabeth(amazing) by obayaya(m): 11:59am On Sep 17, 2014
Emmaesty: Long live the Queen

God save the Queen

and Long may she reign
Re: These 15 Banknotes Shows The Gradual Aging Of Queen Elizabeth(amazing) by obayaya(m): 12:08pm On Sep 17, 2014
http: And what does her rein does to humanity? I will never be part of slavery history and colonization, they all feed on our ancestors resources and still doing so right now.

I see why Uncle Sam chase her away, anyone wonder why there is no queen on the US Dollar? I was in Canada last year and all I could see was the queen presence everywhere. In other news, Scotland will decide their destiny come Thursday...

God help the queen, cos I know no thing in heaven except one and that is God n God alone.

She didn't start slave trade and colonization, did she?
She was born to rule a society colonization was the order of the day.
And during her reign, the shackles of colonization loosened and lots of countries were allowed to choose their own destiny.
And these countries she appear on their currency chose to honor her contribution by putting her there.

God save the Queen
Re: These 15 Banknotes Shows The Gradual Aging Of Queen Elizabeth(amazing) by Maya2pretty(f): 1:43pm On Sep 17, 2014
Krak: 4. Age 29, Five Mauritius Rupees
so pretty

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Charly Boy Prays In Church & Introduces Linda His Alter Ego / Nollywood Actress & Evangelist, Eucharia Anunobi Dazzles In New Pictures / “I Am Tired Of Getting My Heart Broken” - Mo’cheddah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.