Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,903 members, 7,802,930 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:52 AM

Help Me,someone Is Stalking Me!!! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help Me,someone Is Stalking Me!!! (2987 Views)

Lady Exposes A Married Man Stalking Her On Facebook (Screenshot) / He Is Engaged But Still Stalking Me...??? / A GAY Guy Is Stalking Me... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help Me,someone Is Stalking Me!!! by Dreyl(m): 1:07pm On Sep 15, 2014
Enahi: I sincerely don't know him,but he is very handsome.
hmmm Don't be afraid,ask him politely why he's stalking you maybe he have a crush on you who knows. gringrin
Re: Help Me,someone Is Stalking Me!!! by Nobody: 1:19pm On Sep 15, 2014
@OP.....I think the best thing to do is to ask him....But make sure people are around....

Tell him you have been noticing him and noticing he has been stalking you for sometime....Ask him if you are safe....

You can inform people around you....most especially your peeps at home....
Re: Help Me,someone Is Stalking Me!!! by makazona(m): 1:38pm On Sep 15, 2014
if anyone stalk you,stalk back

make sure he iz watching u in a neighbourhood u knw well while u put smone to monitor his movement too and if possible trace him through his IP address.
Re: Help Me,someone Is Stalking Me!!! by lawrenceunaa: 4:06pm On Sep 15, 2014
emmm tell me another torii, someone is stalking you instead of reporting to the appropriate authority na nl u com d report to
Re: Help Me,someone Is Stalking Me!!! by Enahi(f): 4:16pm On Sep 15, 2014
temigracie: @OP.....I think the best thing to do is to ask him....But make sure people are around....

Tell him you have been noticing him and noticing he has been stalking you for so metime....Ask him if you are safe....

You can inform people around you....most especially your peeps at home....
Thank you so much,nice suggestion.
Re: Help Me,someone Is Stalking Me!!! by Enahi(f): 4:18pm On Sep 15, 2014
lawrenceunaa: emmm tell me another torii, someone is stalking you instead of reporting to the appropriate authority na nl u com d report to
How do you expect me to report someone I don't even know? What do u want me to tell the police,that the guy is stalking me right?
Re: Help Me,someone Is Stalking Me!!! by Enahi(f): 4:25pm On Sep 15, 2014
makazona: if anyone stalk you,stalk back

make sure he iz watching u in a neighbourhood u knw well while u put smone to monitor his movement too and if possible trace him through his IP address.
Lol its not easy to stalk someone but am wondering how guys are able to stalk a lady non stop?
Re: Help Me,someone Is Stalking Me!!! by lawrenceunaa: 4:35pm On Sep 15, 2014
Enahi: How do you expect me to report someone I don't even know? What do u want me to tell the police,that the guy is stalking me right?
humans are properties of their parents, first repost to a relation and if the unknown guy frequents the stalking the you just have to be going out with {a male] relation in order for him to take notice of the mr. Stalker
Re: Help Me,someone Is Stalking Me!!! by luvola(m): 4:43pm On Sep 15, 2014
Enahi: There is a mysterious man stalking me,he seems to be everywhere I go to. He keeps staring at me,even when I go for a walk he is always at my back. When I stroll to buy something around my neighborhood,I always find him standing and looking at me not too far from where I am.

I don't want to talk to him or find out why he is stalking me. Don't know if he is shy of talking to me,but he should stop stalking me. I feel very uncomfortable.
sent u a pm
Re: Help Me,someone Is Stalking Me!!! by luvola(m): 4:47pm On Sep 15, 2014
Enahi: Thank God for her.
report the person to SSS or police. I now und why you have been anonymous after reading this thread.. no wonder .lol
Re: Help Me,someone Is Stalking Me!!! by dre11(m): 5:09pm On Sep 15, 2014
Enahi: There is a mysterious man stalking me,he seems to be everywhere I go to. He keeps staring at me,even when I go for a walk he is always at my back. When I stroll to buy something around my neighborhood,I always find him standing and looking at me not too far from where I am.

I don't want to talk to him or find out why he is stalking me. Don't know if he is shy of talking to me,but he should stop stalking me. I feel very uncomfortable.

cheesy
cheesy
that's must be ur shadow
its always follows u every where u go
and u can't separate urself from him
Re: Help Me,someone Is Stalking Me!!! by Sunkyphil(m): 5:28pm On Sep 15, 2014
Enahi: As in eh am so freaking scared and can't mention to anyone that's why I had to come nairaland.
u just av to be careful
Re: Help Me,someone Is Stalking Me!!! by Melahou(m): 5:50pm On Sep 15, 2014
Enahi: I don die,that's why I haven't exposed my face on nairaland before one person go recognize me give me slap because of my comments on nairaland. Was thinking my naiaraland enemies have found out where to locate me.
\
Babe i no your name and your face...aint you the one working at SAIPEM CONTRACTING NIG LTD... grin grin grin
Re: Help Me,someone Is Stalking Me!!! by Melahou(m): 6:05pm On Sep 15, 2014
Enahi: No o,I didn't chop any man's money o lol. Am not even the asking type in relationships,but I accept when am given.

are you sure of what you are saying...
Re: Help Me,someone Is Stalking Me!!! by Enahi(f): 6:27pm On Sep 15, 2014
Melahou:
\
Babe i no your name and your face...aint you the one working at SAIPEM CONTRACTING NIG LTD... grin grin grin
Huh,you mistaking me for someone else.
Re: Help Me,someone Is Stalking Me!!! by Enahi(f): 6:28pm On Sep 15, 2014
dre11:

cheesy
cheesy
that's must be ur shadow
its always follows u every where u go
and u can't separate urself from him
lol oh my God,wish it was truly my shadow it would have been better you know.
Re: Help Me,someone Is Stalking Me!!! by Enahi(f): 6:30pm On Sep 15, 2014
luvola: report the person to SSS or police. I now und why you have been anonymous after reading this thread.. no wonder .lol
Yeah
Re: Help Me,someone Is Stalking Me!!! by Enahi(f): 6:32pm On Sep 15, 2014
luvola: sent u a pm
TNX will check my mail soon,am very slow when it comes to checking nairaland mail. Don't mind me.
Re: Help Me,someone Is Stalking Me!!! by Nobody: 7:30pm On Sep 15, 2014
Enahi: Thank you so much,nice suggestion.

You are welcome, ma'am....
Re: Help Me,someone Is Stalking Me!!! by LegatusGlaber(m): 7:55pm On Sep 15, 2014
Your onshore and offshore are stalkers prescription
Re: Help Me,someone Is Stalking Me!!! by chimerase2: 8:00pm On Sep 15, 2014
Is he a staker undecided
Re: Help Me,someone Is Stalking Me!!! by pamcode(m): 8:39pm On Sep 15, 2014
100Cents:

That's how one lady kept accepting till she accept up to N100k. When the guy now demanded the pot, she felt so indebted but claimed she cannot date a married man.

You see ? So stop accepting unless you wanna get down.
lwkmd u tink dat would work
Re: Help Me,someone Is Stalking Me!!! by jayedu108: 10:23pm On Sep 15, 2014
@May be he is afta dat ur front side bt d guy no even get choice so wit dis ur yam leg he still dey stalk you both of u are jobless.
Re: Help Me,someone Is Stalking Me!!! by Enahi(f): 8:01pm On Sep 17, 2014
Hello my fellow Nlanders, how are y'all doing? Hope you all had a great day.

Oh well here is an update on my stalker, finally got to say him to him yesterday evening. It wasn't easy I was scared and a little nervous but TNX to the advice I got from all of you. The gist is that the guy actually likes me,but he was just too shy and wasn't brave enough to say hi to me. So He has been following me and studying me shocked.

Well I sha told him I can't date him,i was like let's just be friends. I don't like weak Men,I don't think I can stand a man that's acts like a baby.

There goes my story,goodnight.
Re: Help Me,someone Is Stalking Me!!! by Nobody: 8:14pm On Sep 17, 2014
Enahi: Hello my fellow Nlanders, how are y'all doing? Hope you all had a great day.

Oh well here is an update on my stalker, finally got to say him to him yesterday evening. It wasn't easy I was scared and a little nervous but TNX to the advice I got from all of you. The gist is that the guy actually likes me,but he was just too shy and wasn't brave enough to say hi to me. So He has been following me and studying me shocked.

Well I sha told him I can't date him,i was like let's just be friends. I don't like weak Men,I don't think I can stand a man that's acts like a baby.

lol, so because he has told you his intent : now he is weak. Few hours ago, you were scared, babe, of this same weak man. You have a point though...is he fine? grin
Re: Help Me,someone Is Stalking Me!!! by jnrbayano(m): 8:14pm On Sep 17, 2014
Enahi: Hello my fellow Nlanders, how are y'all doing? Hope you all had a great day.

Since he is shy, how then did you know he wanted to date you?
Re: Help Me,someone Is Stalking Me!!! by Enahi(f): 8:17pm On Sep 17, 2014
Kachisbarbie:
lol, so because he has told you his intent : now he is weak. Few hours ago, you were scared, babe, of this same weak man. You have a point though...is he fine? grin
Yes he is handsome,very handsome.
Re: Help Me,someone Is Stalking Me!!! by Enahi(f): 8:20pm On Sep 17, 2014
jnrbayano:

Since he is shy, how then did you know he wanted to date you?
He told me o.
Re: Help Me,someone Is Stalking Me!!! by jnrbayano(m): 8:27pm On Sep 17, 2014
Enahi: He told me o.

Just like that? Without trying to establish acquaintances and friendship first?

Is his name Johnbull or Petercow?

shocked

1 Like

Re: Help Me,someone Is Stalking Me!!! by Enahi(f): 8:29pm On Sep 17, 2014
jnrbayano:

Just like that? Without trying to establish acquaintances and friendship first?

Is his name Johnbull or Petercow?

shocked
As in eh,I don't know o. Maybe my saying hi to him gave him hope.
Re: Help Me,someone Is Stalking Me!!! by jnrbayano(m): 8:31pm On Sep 17, 2014
Enahi: As in eh,I don't know o. Maybe my saying hi to him gave him hope.

You must be Wonderwoman then lipsrsealed
Re: Help Me,someone Is Stalking Me!!! by MabraO: 8:31pm On Sep 17, 2014

And u feel he is on NL?
Babe get sense na

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Do Ladies Derive Joy In Having So Many Toasters ? / How Do U Seal Her Oversized Well?? / Difference Between Olosho, Runs Girl & Ashawo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.