Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,401 members, 7,808,436 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:56 AM

8 Simple Rules For Dating My Teenage Daughter - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 8 Simple Rules For Dating My Teenage Daughter (840 Views)

10 Rules For Dating My Daughter With Photo / To anyone Dating My Future Wife Abeg ( Photo ) / I Want To Quit Dating My Girlfriend,but 1 Thing Is Trying To Stop Me.advice Pls! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

8 Simple Rules For Dating My Teenage Daughter by PeetaBishop(m): 10:56am On Sep 15, 2014
The rules are:
1. Use your hands on my daughter and you'll
lose them after.
2. You make her cry, I make you cry.
3. Safe sex is a myth. Anything you try will
be hazardous to your health.
4. Bring her home late, there's no next date.
5. If you pull into my driveway and honk, you
better be dropping off a package because
you're sure not picking anything up
(Alternative rule #5: Only delivery men honk.
Dates ring the doorbell. Once.)
6. No complaining while you're waiting for
her. If you're bored, change my oil.
7. If your pants hang off your hips, I'll gladly
secure them with my staple gun.
8. Dates must be in crowded public places.
You want romance? Read a book.

Add yours!
Re: 8 Simple Rules For Dating My Teenage Daughter by Djicemob: 11:03am On Sep 15, 2014
Marry your daughter nahangry

1 Like

Re: 8 Simple Rules For Dating My Teenage Daughter by Nobody: 11:11am On Sep 15, 2014
You must be a nonchalant father for giving out your 'teenage' daughter .
Re: 8 Simple Rules For Dating My Teenage Daughter by Nobody: 11:25am On Sep 15, 2014
Elantracey: You must be a nonchalant father for giving out your 'teenage' daughter .

O please not the “holy grail“ attitude.
How old were you when you started dating?..
Re: 8 Simple Rules For Dating My Teenage Daughter by Baddo101(m): 11:30am On Sep 15, 2014
shocked
I swear when time reach and no suitor gree come, u go give her out for free......
Re: 8 Simple Rules For Dating My Teenage Daughter by Nobody: 11:33am On Sep 15, 2014
TrollMan:

Forget holy grail attitude , I went into relationship early because I was lookin for attention I didn't get at home, I always wished someone told me otherwise , teenage relationships always lead to early heartbreaks and unnecessary distractions that could deter a young girl from becoming the best she can be , talking from experience here .
Re: 8 Simple Rules For Dating My Teenage Daughter by Leetunechi: 11:55am On Sep 15, 2014
Somebody should please explain what this dude wrote up there .
Re: 8 Simple Rules For Dating My Teenage Daughter by Charles4075(m): 12:01pm On Sep 15, 2014
How amazing..
Re: 8 Simple Rules For Dating My Teenage Daughter by celeron40(m): 12:27pm On Sep 15, 2014
TrollMan:

Don't mind her...My elder brother's daughter is 16+...in her final year in Secondary School...She has a "bobo" who we all know...he comes over most weekends to help her dad with typing and stuff...Very nice guy..(Also abt 17 or so...nt sure)...What's my point? The last thing you want in this day and age is a child that keeps secrets from you..Kids will be kids...they will always seek romantic attachments...Better to let them find "love" or whatever while also setting boundaries..If not, you will be breeding a liar as a daughter..Presently, my niece and her "bobo" are still going strong...with parents on both sides accepting it for what it is..Rules were outlined..which they both agreed to..that's a lot better than kids who sneak around.
Re: 8 Simple Rules For Dating My Teenage Daughter by lawrenceunaa: 3:46pm On Sep 15, 2014
op weldone, but ur post looks 'oyiboish'

(1) (Reply)

Which Song Would You Dedicate To Your EX? / ? / Ladies!!! A Rich Cheating Partner Or A Poor Faithful One?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.