Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,846 members, 7,806,395 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:43 PM

Diagnosed of Dual Hole in the heart #PlsHelpSaveBrian - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Diagnosed of Dual Hole in the heart #PlsHelpSaveBrian (20289 Views)

Man Buried Girlfriend From Neck Downwards In A Hole He Made In His Yard [photos] / Photo: Young Boy Diagnosed With Eye Cancer Needs Help / Tales Of The Heart: My Husband Left (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Diagnosed of Dual Hole in the heart #PlsHelpSaveBrian by EfemenaXY: 7:33pm On Oct 26, 2014
olu4life:

Presently,TEHN is ruled out. And if u notice the call for video was made recently and not from the onset. He has given in to send the video anyways. Waiting for him to send it

Make sure this video has got coverage of the child receiving an echo, and an interview with his doctor.
Re: Diagnosed of Dual Hole in the heart #PlsHelpSaveBrian by olu4life(m): 7:33pm On Oct 26, 2014
aisha2:

Keep sucking it up. Your friend son needs help, you dont have the money so keep sucking it up till you get him the help he needs. The end goal should be a healthy boy and not any ego
I grab. Thanks
Re: Diagnosed of Dual Hole in the heart #PlsHelpSaveBrian by Gboliwe: 7:34pm On Oct 26, 2014
aisha2:

Thank You. I am a social worker and God knows how shamelessly I have had to beg to get funds for kids I have no relationship with.
In the early days of Nairaland when charity was not so popular I was called all sorts but I always continued because I was more concerned with the end result the kids getting well.

I remember so many cases I brought here and so many friends I made from working with kids. I also presented EVERY Document and item requested even before people asked.

If I could do that for kids I didnt know and half of them after getting well their parents never even called back to say thank you, why wouldnt a father do just a video to save his son even if its just a remote possiblity of help at least there is hope.

I remember a case of a boy with hydrocophelus whose parents had abandoned him, He became like my child, I would visit every 2 days at National Hospital and when his case became desperate I went to National Assmebly and kept stalking some lawmakers literally till we got 250k needed for his surgery and food. Even though he died sadly I was happy I did my best.

If you have a sick loved one NOTHING will be too much to do and save his life.

This is 1 / 100th of what I have gone through in the cause of working to save the lives of other peoples kids so God knows if my own child was sick what I would do.

My dear sister, God is your strength. When people are faced with a challenge, those who want to overcome that explore every option not only the easy way out options.
Re: Diagnosed of Dual Hole in the heart #PlsHelpSaveBrian by Gboliwe: 7:36pm On Oct 26, 2014
EfemenaXY:

Sometimes, it's best to play along till they trip themselves up.

(I know you get my meaning)

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

#nocomment
Re: Diagnosed of Dual Hole in the heart #PlsHelpSaveBrian by olu4life(m): 7:36pm On Oct 26, 2014
Just got the video but he attached an info,not to post it online. Covers relatives.Pls how can I send it to any of u via mail so as to verify it. Efe I want ur help here
Re: Diagnosed of Dual Hole in the heart #PlsHelpSaveBrian by EfemenaXY: 7:37pm On Oct 26, 2014
Gboliwe:

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

#nocomment

Lol!

**YIMU** cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Diagnosed of Dual Hole in the heart #PlsHelpSaveBrian by Gboliwe: 7:38pm On Oct 26, 2014
olu4life:

Presently,TEHN is ruled out. And if u notice the call for video was made recently and not from the onset. He has given in to send the video anyways. Waiting for him to send it

Beautiful! Remember to link it up with the facebook page that other brother adviced. Help comes from the unlikeliest of places. TEHN or no TEHN, what will be will be.

1 Like

Re: Diagnosed of Dual Hole in the heart #PlsHelpSaveBrian by EfemenaXY: 7:39pm On Oct 26, 2014
olu4life:
Just got the video but he attached an info,not to post it online. Covers relatives.Pls how can I send it to any of u via mail so as to verify it. Efe I want ur help here

We aren't crass enough to give out our private emails.

This is the Family Section. We work as a family here and do things together. Post the video online, on this thread of yours, with your next post.

In the spirit of openness.

***Thorpido, you're a medic. We need you here to asses this ***
Re: Diagnosed of Dual Hole in the heart #PlsHelpSaveBrian by Gboliwe: 7:40pm On Oct 26, 2014
olu4life:

This your friend na wa!
Even if you send to me, I singlehandedly cannot provide for baby Brian's need. So, how many of us will you be sending it to?

2 Likes

Re: Diagnosed of Dual Hole in the heart #PlsHelpSaveBrian by olu4life(m): 7:45pm On Oct 26, 2014
Will post it but will bring it down in an hour time.
Re: Diagnosed of Dual Hole in the heart #PlsHelpSaveBrian by olu4life(m): 7:49pm On Oct 26, 2014
I'm having problem uploading it. How do I do it? Gboliwe,efe
Re: Diagnosed of Dual Hole in the heart #PlsHelpSaveBrian by olu4life(m): 7:58pm On Oct 26, 2014
EfemenaXY:

We aren't crass enough to give out our private emails.

This is the Family Section. We work as a family here and do things together. Post the video online, on this thread of yours, with your next post.

In the spirit of openness.

***Thorpido, you're a medic. We need you here to asses this ***
How do I post video here?
Re: Diagnosed of Dual Hole in the heart #PlsHelpSaveBrian by Gboliwe: 8:00pm On Oct 26, 2014
olu4life:
I'm having problem uploading it. How do I do it? Gboliwe,efe

I have never posted a video on nairaland. I don't know its method. Ask Seun or any geek around. There's always a solution.
Re: Diagnosed of Dual Hole in the heart #PlsHelpSaveBrian by olu4life(m): 8:03pm On Oct 26, 2014
Gboliwe:

I have never posted a video on nairaland. I don't know its method. Ask Seun or any geek around. There's always a solution.
Thanks. Also my first attempt
Re: Diagnosed of Dual Hole in the heart #PlsHelpSaveBrian by olu4life(m): 8:03pm On Oct 26, 2014
r231 pls how do I post a video here?
Re: Diagnosed of Dual Hole in the heart #PlsHelpSaveBrian by r231(m): 8:08pm On Oct 26, 2014
olu4life:
r231 pls how do I post a video here?

I think you have to upload it on YouTube first......
Re: Diagnosed of Dual Hole in the heart #PlsHelpSaveBrian by olu4life(m): 8:09pm On Oct 26, 2014
r231:

I think you have to upload it on YouTube first......

Haaaaaa.... I hope it can be deleted on YouTube wen done with it?
Re: Diagnosed of Dual Hole in the heart #PlsHelpSaveBrian by EfemenaXY: 8:13pm On Oct 26, 2014
olu4life:

Haaaaaa.... I hope it can be deleted on YouTube wen done with it?

Why would you want to delete it? Especially if it's got the potential to go viral and reach hundreds of thousands more people than you'd ever envisaged?

The more people that are aware of your cause, the more donations you'll get towards your cause - or isn't that what you've been campaigning all along for?
Re: Diagnosed of Dual Hole in the heart #PlsHelpSaveBrian by olu4life(m): 8:15pm On Oct 26, 2014
EfemenaXY:

Why would you want to delete it? Especially if it's got the potential to go viral and reach hundreds of thousands more people than you'd ever envisaged?

The more people that are aware of your cause, the more donations you'll get towards your cause - or isn't that what you've been campaigning all along for?
Haba Efe,I'm already violating my friend's rule just for this cause. Once the aim has been achieved then I will delete it o.
Re: Diagnosed of Dual Hole in the heart #PlsHelpSaveBrian by olu4life(m): 8:17pm On Oct 26, 2014
Already uploading on YouTube
Re: Diagnosed of Dual Hole in the heart #PlsHelpSaveBrian by ifyalways(f): 8:19pm On Oct 26, 2014
Where's the video?

1 Like

Re: Diagnosed of Dual Hole in the heart #PlsHelpSaveBrian by EfemenaXY: 8:22pm On Oct 26, 2014
olu4life:

Haba Efe,I'm already violating my friend's rule just for this cause. Once the aim has been achieved then I will delete it o.

Which takes precedence? His "rule" or saving his child's life?

Re: your last statement - achieve the aim first.
Re: Diagnosed of Dual Hole in the heart #PlsHelpSaveBrian by olu4life(m): 8:28pm On Oct 26, 2014
Done uploading to YouTube. How do I transfer it here? r231 pls help
Re: Diagnosed of Dual Hole in the heart #PlsHelpSaveBrian by ifyalways(f): 8:36pm On Oct 26, 2014
While we wait for the geeks, simply copy and paste the YouTube link here.

1 Like

Re: Diagnosed of Dual Hole in the heart #PlsHelpSaveBrian by olu4life(m): 8:37pm On Oct 26, 2014
ifyalways:
While we wait for the geeks, simply copy and paste the YouTube link here.
That's the p... Can't get the URL cos I used the YouTube application on my phone. Tried all possible means to check for it but futile
Re: Diagnosed of Dual Hole in the heart #PlsHelpSaveBrian by olu4life(m): 8:39pm On Oct 26, 2014
Re: Diagnosed of Dual Hole in the heart #PlsHelpSaveBrian by ifyalways(f): 8:50pm On Oct 26, 2014
^ ^, it's up now.

You've done well Olu. God would do his part too. Amen.

Can you now try the other website someone suggested earlier now that you have a video undecided
Re: Diagnosed of Dual Hole in the heart #PlsHelpSaveBrian by olu4life(m): 9:12pm On Oct 26, 2014
ifyalways:
^ ^, it's up now.

You've done well Olu. God would do his part too. Amen.

Can you now try the other website someone suggested earlier now that you have a video undecided
Just did but noticed the Facebook page was linked to my friends acct. Don't even understand the site but have uploaded it anyways
Re: Diagnosed of Dual Hole in the heart #PlsHelpSaveBrian by olu4life(m): 9:14pm On Oct 26, 2014
cc Gboliwe EfemenaXY Yet to see any view on the video o
Re: Diagnosed of Dual Hole in the heart #PlsHelpSaveBrian by EfemenaXY: 9:15pm On Oct 26, 2014
olu4life:
cc Gboliwe EfemenaXY Yet to see any view on the video o

I've seen it.
Re: Diagnosed of Dual Hole in the heart #PlsHelpSaveBrian by olu4life(m): 9:19pm On Oct 26, 2014
EfemenaXY:

I've seen it.
And? Met ur criterias?
Re: Diagnosed of Dual Hole in the heart #PlsHelpSaveBrian by EfemenaXY: 9:26pm On Oct 26, 2014
olu4life:

And? Met ur criterias?

No.

It doesn't. Not by a long mile.

That video tells me nothing. Except a mother asking her baby if he wants to eat - and do you honestly think this tells people anything?

Where's your brief introduction telling people why you've created this video (your cause for the appeal)? Followed by the sick child receiving an echo? And the interview with his doctor re-confirming the seriousness of his health? Then you ending it with a brief summary of what's been achieved so far, what needs to be done and by when? Followed with you (or whoever) zooming in on his paperwork, etc?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

What Happens To The Babies Born In Baby Factories / Can You Marry Against Your Parents' Wishes? / What Is That Special Thing That Makes You Happy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.