Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,021 members, 7,803,435 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:17 PM

Diagnosed of Dual Hole in the heart #PlsHelpSaveBrian - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Diagnosed of Dual Hole in the heart #PlsHelpSaveBrian (20276 Views)

Man Buried Girlfriend From Neck Downwards In A Hole He Made In His Yard [photos] / Photo: Young Boy Diagnosed With Eye Cancer Needs Help / Tales Of The Heart: My Husband Left (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Diagnosed of Dual Hole in the heart #PlsHelpSaveBrian by olu4life(m): 11:18am On Sep 15, 2014
Good day Nairalanders. Please need ur help on this case. The boy happens to be my friend's son. He's being managed with antiheart failure drug.Diagnosed of Congenital Heart defect, Atrium Septal Defect & Ventricular Septal Defect. The family was referred to an hospital in India. The major concern is the fund. Was told they need to raise $10500 for the surgery exclusive accommodation and feeding. They have tried getting all they could but not been able to raise up to half the amount. Please Nairalanders I need ur help on this. #PlsHelpSaveBrian
cc idowuogbo berem Okijajuju1
Jarus demdem
naptu2
Chaircover
Tolexander
Tgirl4real
Update: A big thank u to everyone one who stood by us financially and spiritually. The recent update is on the last page. Thank u all once again

2 Shares

Re: Diagnosed of Dual Hole in the heart #PlsHelpSaveBrian by Belexy(m): 11:21am On Sep 15, 2014
olu4life: Good day Nairalanders. Please need ur help on this case. The boy happens to be my friend's son. He's being managed with antiheart failure drug.Diagnosed of Congenital Heart defect, Atrium Septal Defect & Ventricular Septal Defect. The family was referred to an hospital in India. The major concern is the fund. Was told they need to raise $10500 for the surgery exclusive accommodation and feeding. They have tried getting all they could but not been able to raise up to half the amount. Please Nairalanders I need ur help on this. #PlsHelpSaveBrian
cc idowuogbo
Jarus
Naptu

CHAI.... SEE SCAM OF LIFE grin

Until i see more prove
Re: Diagnosed of Dual Hole in the heart #PlsHelpSaveBrian by olu4life(m): 11:22am On Sep 15, 2014
Belexy:

CHAI.... SEE SCAM OF LIFE grin
Bro if u have noting meaningful to contribute kindly keep quiet.
Re: Diagnosed of Dual Hole in the heart #PlsHelpSaveBrian by Belexy(m): 11:25am On Sep 15, 2014
olu4life:
Bro if u have noting meaningful to contribute kindly keep quiet.

This is Nigeria oh... grin
too many bad eggs in d society... We dnt even knw who is real or who is a fraudster anymore. Im always very weary wen i seen posts/msgs like this.
Re: Diagnosed of Dual Hole in the heart #PlsHelpSaveBrian by Nobody: 11:27am On Sep 15, 2014
just post it on tehn 's thread , after proof they should be able to help , just in case its real I pray that he receives healing in Jesus name .
Re: Diagnosed of Dual Hole in the heart #PlsHelpSaveBrian by olu4life(m): 11:29am On Sep 15, 2014
Belexy:

This is Nigeria oh... grin
too many bad eggs in d society... We dnt even knw who is real or who is a fraudster anymore. Im always very weary wen i seen posts/msgs like this.
I understand u bro. U can go through my profile to know who I really am. Though one can't use that to judge. Learnt TEHN was notified on this but noting forthcoming from them due to some reasons. Brian and his twin brother Eric

2 Likes

Re: Diagnosed of Dual Hole in the heart #PlsHelpSaveBrian by olu4life(m): 11:31am On Sep 15, 2014
Elantracey: just post it on tehn 's thread , after proof they should be able to help , just in case its real I pray that he receives healing in Jesus name .
They know about this case. But said they stopped on this kind of cases due to some reasons.
Re: Diagnosed of Dual Hole in the heart #PlsHelpSaveBrian by stinggy(m): 11:35am On Sep 15, 2014
May the gods heal brian if this is true
Re: Diagnosed of Dual Hole in the heart #PlsHelpSaveBrian by Nobody: 11:36am On Sep 15, 2014
olu4life:
They know about this case. But said they stopped on this kind of cases due to some reasons.

oh I see , best of luck then .
Re: Diagnosed of Dual Hole in the heart #PlsHelpSaveBrian by Nobody: 11:36am On Sep 15, 2014
olu4life:
Re: Diagnosed of Dual Hole in the heart #PlsHelpSaveBrian by Melahou(m): 12:35pm On Sep 15, 2014
take ur case to ur local govt or state govt or even an NGO...
you cant get anything from here...
Re: Diagnosed of Dual Hole in the heart #PlsHelpSaveBrian by olu4life(m): 12:49pm On Sep 15, 2014
Melahou: take ur case to ur local govt or state govt or even an NGO...
Well all those have been done but no positive response. Been to KANU Heart foundation and co.Most turned out to be fake which was disheartening
Re: Diagnosed of Dual Hole in the heart #PlsHelpSaveBrian by Melahou(m): 5:45pm On Sep 15, 2014
olu4life:
Well all those have been done but no positive response. Been to KANU Heart foundation and co.Most turned out to be fake which was disheartening

i feel your pain bro...nairaland is more like a faceless forum where all man for himself...
have faith
Re: Diagnosed of Dual Hole in the heart #PlsHelpSaveBrian by Nobody: 5:54pm On Sep 15, 2014
Has your friend tried his church?

Why are you the one doing the soliciting?

Why did you specifically tag those people?

Just curious
Re: Diagnosed of Dual Hole in the heart #PlsHelpSaveBrian by olu4life(m): 6:05pm On Sep 15, 2014
Odilafta: Has your friend tried his church?

Why are you the one doing the soliciting?

Why did you specifically tag those people?

Just curious
Firstly,he has but none forthcoming has earlier said
Secondly its cos he's my friend and u can't just imagine what he and d wife is going through presently. This is their first issue and its a very serious case. Can't fold my hands and watch. Trying as mych as possible to get ALL my friends involved even if its to drop 1k each for d boy.
Lastly I tagged some specific peeps because I am not new to d forum and they have helped in this kind of cases in time past. Been here since 2007 isn't a joke and I also have helped in the time past. I pray we wouldn't find any of our love ones in this shoe before we understand what it really means.
By the way I won't be collecting any cash on his behalf. Would rather forward his mail and number to get across to him personally. Hope its clear?

2 Likes

Re: Diagnosed of Dual Hole in the heart #PlsHelpSaveBrian by olu4life(m): 8:57pm On Sep 15, 2014
Pls guys I'm on my knees. I pray none of us be in this shoe. If u suspect it as scam u can go through my profile and posts. Atleast my reputation at stake. Plsssssss we can do something. I can't give up on this boy sincerely. I'm so not giving up. God can use us to raise $10500. Even if its 1k it can go a long way please guys. I beg u all on this matter. Its a really serious case that is on my mind
Re: Diagnosed of Dual Hole in the heart #PlsHelpSaveBrian by olu4life(m): 8:09am On Sep 16, 2014
#PlsHelpSaveBrian - He is 2month old a twin and was diagnosed of Congenital Heart Disorder; dual hole in d heart. He needs a total of $10500 (N1.7million) for urgent surgery in india billed to take place this month. Travel documents hv bn processed but some hitches still remain w/ medical expenses. Ur donations no matter hw small will go a long way. For further enquiries/verifications; u can call 0802 810 8980 for bank acct details. May God bless u as u assist this family through this trying period. Amen.
Re: Diagnosed of Dual Hole in the heart #PlsHelpSaveBrian by desiji: 10:02am On Sep 16, 2014
what are the accounts details and how do we send Money, I am not living in Nigeria but would like to help please Upload the account details and bank. So i can donate my widow's mite
Re: Diagnosed of Dual Hole in the heart #PlsHelpSaveBrian by olu4life(m): 1:47pm On Sep 16, 2014
Access bank 0000274553 ighodaro jephthah ayodeji
Tanx so much bro. God bless u.
Re: Diagnosed of Dual Hole in the heart #PlsHelpSaveBrian by olu4life(m): 1:49pm On Sep 16, 2014
#PlsHelpSaveBrian-contact Dr Ekure; Pediatric Cardiologist LUTH or father-+234 802 810 8980 @b_oyaz http:///YHl35sIbWw"
Dis is for those that wants to verify directly about d case
Re: Diagnosed of Dual Hole in the heart #PlsHelpSaveBrian by Okijajuju1(m): 2:50pm On Sep 16, 2014
Wow!!

This is indeed a sad sad case..

Hi Olu.. My sincerest condolences to your mates family. Please contact the TeHN Execs in private and lets see if this cause can be added to the list. TeHN is a little selective in its cases as they really tend to target those who cant help themselves.. But talk to them and lets see what comes out of it.

You would forgive the skepticism of some posters here, Nigerians have been taken for a ride before and so tend to meet every new situation with their guards up.

I will keep the baby in my prayers and see what I can contribute towards the fund raising.

May the Gods show mercy on this child.!

1 Like

Re: Diagnosed of Dual Hole in the heart #PlsHelpSaveBrian by olu4life(m): 3:08pm On Sep 16, 2014
Okijajuju1: Wow!!

This is indeed a sad sad case..

Hi Olu.. My sincerest condolences to your mates family. Please contact the TeHN Execs in private and lets see if this cause can be added to the list. TeHN is a little selective in its cases as they really tend to target those who cant help themselves.. But talk to them and lets see what comes out of it.

You would forgive the skepticism of some posters here, Nigerians have been taken for a ride before and so tend to meet every new situation with their guards up.

I will keep the baby in my prayers and see what I can contribute towards the fund raising.

May the Gods show mercy on this child.!
My friend sent them a mail and they replied that they won't be able to take on this type of case cos they are yet to recover from Folake's case. Don't know what else to do about it
Re: Diagnosed of Dual Hole in the heart #PlsHelpSaveBrian by olu4life(m): 7:44am On Sep 17, 2014
Still not giving up on this. 370 views,few replies.
Re: Diagnosed of Dual Hole in the heart #PlsHelpSaveBrian by olu4life(m): 5:20pm On Sep 17, 2014
Guys plsssssss don't give up on Brian yet. Just uploaded his medical report for those in doubt
Re: Diagnosed of Dual Hole in the heart #PlsHelpSaveBrian by olu4life(m): 9:09am On Sep 18, 2014
*sad*
Re: Diagnosed of Dual Hole in the heart #PlsHelpSaveBrian by Nobody: 9:44am On Sep 18, 2014
Melahou: take ur case to ur local govt or state govt or even an NGO...

Pessimism.
Re: Diagnosed of Dual Hole in the heart #PlsHelpSaveBrian by Melahou(m): 3:35pm On Sep 18, 2014
NairaMode:

Pessimism.

then i guess you have saved the soul... tongue
Re: Diagnosed of Dual Hole in the heart #PlsHelpSaveBrian by Nobody: 8:14pm On Sep 18, 2014
Elantracey: just post it on tehn 's thread , after proof they should be able to help , just in case its real I pray that he receives healing in Jesus name .
werrin be tehn again?
Re: Diagnosed of Dual Hole in the heart #PlsHelpSaveBrian by olu4life(m): 10:39pm On Sep 18, 2014
I'm so crying right now. My friend just sent pics of Brian,looking more lean. Guys pls help me push to front page @Seun pls do something plsssssss

1 Share

Re: Diagnosed of Dual Hole in the heart #PlsHelpSaveBrian by Nobody: 11:43pm On Sep 18, 2014
Chaiiiii...nawa ooo...This innocent boy shouldn't be going through this embarassed embarassed cry

I pray God rescues him
Re: Diagnosed of Dual Hole in the heart #PlsHelpSaveBrian by olu4life(m): 7:05am On Sep 19, 2014
MarvellousGod: Chaiiiii...nawa ooo...This innocent boy shouldn't be going through this embarassed embarassed cry

I pray God rescues him
Thank you so much. He's quite a fighter. Been on life support some weeks back but came out of it. I know God is alive on this case
Re: Diagnosed of Dual Hole in the heart #PlsHelpSaveBrian by olu4life(m): 2:59pm On Sep 19, 2014
Is that d present situation of the country has made us so hard heartened that we can't perceive truth and lies? I'm just too shock to receive this kind of cold treatment from peeps even outside Nairaland. Its quite painful that some of us don't even know the gravity of this case. Most of us just turned a blind eye to it. Fine! U can't donate. Fine! U can't recommend but can't u pls help push to this forward for others to see?. Sincerely I'm feeling depressed right now. A baby who was on life support some weeks back but was strong enough to pull out of it. Now we aren't giving him chance to LIVE. And I was hoping we have mothers in here. Over 500 views,less than 15 comments. I pray it never happen to us before we understand what is at stake here. Peace

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Suspected Cultists Hold Family Hostage In Lagos / What Happens To The Babies Born In Baby Factories / What Is That Special Thing That Makes You Happy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.