Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,324 members, 7,808,083 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:55 AM

Airtel's WTF Bundle Plan VS Glo Always Micro Data Plans.the Shocking Truth!! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Airtel's WTF Bundle Plan VS Glo Always Micro Data Plans.the Shocking Truth!! (11207 Views)

Test Out The New Airtel WTF Bundle For Free 7 days / Airtel's WTF Bundle Gives You Access To Unlimited Chatting For 200 Naira / Airtel Introduces WTF Bundle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Airtel's WTF Bundle Plan VS Glo Always Micro Data Plans.the Shocking Truth!! by lobawild: 12:05pm On Sep 15, 2014
From my days as I.T student to my post graduate experience, affordable data has been my concern. Considering that I am a free lance blogger, it still is. Asides from my laptop, I also use BB Z30, Infinix android phone and a Samsung TAB for all my work. I discovered that sometimes these telecoms companies are very economical with the truth. After my oversabi best friend Tunde dared me, I decided that my LIFE's Mission will be to uncover the truth about your service provider and the service they actually provide..
P.S: This is not one of those CHEAT internet programs. This is the real deal. Thank me later cheesy LETS GO!
angry shocked shocked shocked

Airtel WTF!If you, the customer use WTF 5 times you get - 400 MB (N1000) and only for 3
applications.

Glo offers 350MB at N1000 Glo with complete freedom of using
anything. Meaning you don't have to use 5 times. Just start and go! The table below!

Who wants to be tied down ni?
My verdict: I'm going for Glo Always Micro. Next week I will be testing MTN!!!
Waddaya think?

Re: Airtel's WTF Bundle Plan VS Glo Always Micro Data Plans.the Shocking Truth!! by Dygeasy(m): 3:45pm On Sep 15, 2014
Airtel WTF is _fucked. It only works for my BBM and Whatsapp. Facebook and Twitter have never connected.

It shall not be well with Airtel.

2 Likes

Re: Airtel's WTF Bundle Plan VS Glo Always Micro Data Plans.the Shocking Truth!! by Nnachi404(m): 3:52pm On Sep 15, 2014
lobawild: From my days as I.T student to my post graduate experience, affordable data has been my concern. Considering that I am a free lance blogger, it still is. Asides from my laptop, I also use BB Z30, Infinix android phone and a Samsung TAB for all my work. I discovered that sometimes these telecoms companies are very economical with the truth. After my oversabi best friend Tunde dared me, I decided that my LIFE's Mission will be to uncover the truth about your service provider and the service they actually provide..
P.S: This is not one of those CHEAT internet programs. This is the real deal. Thank me later cheesy LETS GO!
angry shocked shocked shocked

Airtel WTF!If you, the customer use WTF 5 times you get - 400 MB (N1000) and only for 3
applications.

Glo offers 350MB at N1000 Glo with complete freedom of using
anything. Meaning you don't have to use 5 times. Just start and go! The table below!

Who wants to be tied down ni?
My verdict: I'm going for Glo Always Micro. Next week I will be testing MTN!!!
Waddaya think?
huuum 350mb for 1k kai have not heard of sme data from mtn
Re: Airtel's WTF Bundle Plan VS Glo Always Micro Data Plans.the Shocking Truth!! by Nobody: 4:33pm On Sep 15, 2014
it's a social plan. Airtel discovered that most persons use their data more on social media and so instead of concentrating all your data on chatting, why don't you use our social plan that is cheap and save your money.mind you, it also allows opera mini too and is affordable. Have you wonder why mtn have Facebook, Twitter, 2go,Eskimi pack on mtn goody bag plan? as a matter of fact mtn even have bbm plan and it works on all device except BlackBerry O.S below 10.
Re: Airtel's WTF Bundle Plan VS Glo Always Micro Data Plans.the Shocking Truth!! by Ishilove: 4:34pm On Sep 15, 2014
Dygeasy: Airtel WTF is _fucked. It only works for my BBM and Whatsapp. Facebook and Twitter have never connected.

It shall not be well with Airtel.
Airtel 'what the fvck'?? What's that? undecided
Re: Airtel's WTF Bundle Plan VS Glo Always Micro Data Plans.the Shocking Truth!! by Nobody: 4:40pm On Sep 15, 2014
it's a social plan. Airtel discovered that most persons use their data more on social media and so instead of concentrating all your data on chatting, why don't you use our social plan that is cheap and save your money.mind you, it also allows opera mini too and is affordable. Have you wonder why mtn have Facebook, Twitter, 2go,Eskimi pack on mtn goody bag plan? as a matter of fact mtn even have bbm plan and it works on all device except BlackBerry O.S below 10. glo should do the same because their market shares is falling badly and to make matter worse, the free 30mb validity is just 2days. my question is how many persons use the 350mb data plan compared to airtel and mtn.? is when mtn launches social plan that they will sit up. imagine when airtel introduced extra credit, the same sets of operators (glo,etisalat and mtn) said it is not variable but immediately mtn saw what they will gain from it, they where all advertising it as if person non get money to buy airtime.
Re: Airtel's WTF Bundle Plan VS Glo Always Micro Data Plans.the Shocking Truth!! by Dygeasy(m): 4:49pm On Sep 15, 2014
Ishilove:
they said it's whatsapp, twitter and facebook. _Stupid people.
Re: Airtel's WTF Bundle Plan VS Glo Always Micro Data Plans.the Shocking Truth!! by lobawild: 4:55pm On Sep 15, 2014
WTF is incredibly limited and that is the genesis of its faults. At the end of the day, affordability and delivery is key and on these points they fall short
Re: Airtel's WTF Bundle Plan VS Glo Always Micro Data Plans.the Shocking Truth!! by Nobody: 5:25pm On Sep 15, 2014
Wetin una de yan self undecided
Re: Airtel's WTF Bundle Plan VS Glo Always Micro Data Plans.the Shocking Truth!! by gentleblaq: 5:39pm On Sep 15, 2014
My bro don't waste yr time MTN sme data is your solution.
250mb for #500
1gb for 1400
Etc.
For more info contact 08039496318
Shine ur eye its real
Re: Airtel's WTF Bundle Plan VS Glo Always Micro Data Plans.the Shocking Truth!! by darlingnuel(m): 5:40pm On Sep 15, 2014
Why would you waste so much money for such a meagre data cap, when there are cheap data plans that offer as much as 1GB for N1000? Cmon! Don't be in d dark: things are changing!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Airtel's WTF Bundle Plan VS Glo Always Micro Data Plans.the Shocking Truth!! by Daniel2802(m): 5:40pm On Sep 15, 2014
I alway use Always micro on glo.
Re: Airtel's WTF Bundle Plan VS Glo Always Micro Data Plans.the Shocking Truth!! by oyatmicah(m): 5:46pm On Sep 15, 2014
i swear i dey browse wit my airtel opera mini using d WTF bundle. na him i take dey browse even now.if ur own no dey connect try change d APN settings to d one they previously sent.
Re: Airtel's WTF Bundle Plan VS Glo Always Micro Data Plans.the Shocking Truth!! by Simeony007(m): 10:09pm On Sep 15, 2014
opera mini also works with it and 2go sometimes
Re: Airtel's WTF Bundle Plan VS Glo Always Micro Data Plans.the Shocking Truth!! by mjames: 10:39pm On Sep 15, 2014
Can we share BB subscription?
Re: Airtel's WTF Bundle Plan VS Glo Always Micro Data Plans.the Shocking Truth!! by ifaoni(m): 10:41pm On Sep 15, 2014
wtf indeed
Re: Airtel's WTF Bundle Plan VS Glo Always Micro Data Plans.the Shocking Truth!! by omokoladele(m): 11:15pm On Sep 15, 2014
i use wtf for all apps. i even use it to download
Re: Airtel's WTF Bundle Plan VS Glo Always Micro Data Plans.the Shocking Truth!! by MisterLongman(m): 12:59am On Sep 16, 2014
Ishilove:
it's an airtel bundle that derived its name from Whatsapp,twitter and facebook.......

(1) (Reply)

Mtn 1.5gb For Just N1000 / Tecno Camon CM Unboxing Video And First Impressions / How To Block My Stolen Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.