Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,703 members, 7,802,094 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:00 AM

What Do You Like About Your Sexuality - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Like About Your Sexuality (711 Views)

Come Tell Us What You Like About Ur Favorite Nairalander / Funny And Suprising Things Girls Like About Guys / Ten Things Guys Like About Girls And Ten Things Girls Like About Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Like About Your Sexuality by ERCROSS(m): 12:24pm On Sep 15, 2014
I have been falling so much in love with my sexuality with each passing day,for many reason and in many ways.
Starting from the kind of simple life most of we males live, the way we interact with each other (males), our down to earth attitude (No-forming), the way we dress so simple n still look handsome, the pure brotherhood love without enviness and jealousy, the way we struggle to be a reputable man for ourselves and our family, the way we make our women feel ontop of the world with various sexual skills to mention but a few..
Its just so cool being a Male.
And those are few of what i like about my sexuality.
Nairalanders. Over to u.
What did u love about your sexuality ?
What are the things that makes you proud of your genderlity...?
Re: What Do You Like About Your Sexuality by ERCROSS(m): 8:47pm On Sep 15, 2014
Hmmm...
And dis goes out to all u wey dey jst view my thread without dropping ur comment...
Remember...
Diaris God oooo..
Diaris God..
embarassed embarassed embarassed
Una no want make my ministry move forward abiii..
Ok..
God is watching u in 3D
grin grin cool
Re: What Do You Like About Your Sexuality by mcdreeezy: 11:11pm On Sep 15, 2014
Na look I come look oh, I no tok anytin grin
Re: What Do You Like About Your Sexuality by bercarray(m): 11:16pm On Sep 15, 2014
na trouser i dey wear,and my pennis is lyk an hose,i dont nid to be exposing too much laps 4 d sake of urinatn lyk gals do
Re: What Do You Like About Your Sexuality by Nobody: 1:33am On Sep 16, 2014
hmmm....think it's my s.ex.ual explorer nature. It bamboozooles me e'rytime
Re: What Do You Like About Your Sexuality by MisterLongman(m): 2:14am On Sep 16, 2014
1. Menstruation (I hate the sight and smell of the used pads and its during this period you see them bathing like 5 times in a day)................. 2. Pregnancy (the vomits irritates me) and there is this belief that the urine of a pregnant woman smell pass anything................ Infact I don't like being in the same environment with a pregnant woman....
Re: What Do You Like About Your Sexuality by ERCROSS(m): 2:15pm On Sep 16, 2014
MisterLongman: 1. Menstruation (I hate the sight and smell of the used pads and its during this period you see them bathing like 5 times in a day)................. 2. Pregnancy (the vomits irritates me) and there is this belief that the urine of a pregnant woman smell pass anything................ Infact I don't like being in the same environment with a pregnant woman....
Lolz...
What if ur wife becomes pregnant...
U wont have any choice then naa...

(1) (Reply)

She Does Not Love U / My Chat With Someone New I Met On Facebook: Can A Divorced Marriage Be Fixed? / "Looking For Husband The Right Way"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.