Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,903 members, 7,802,930 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:53 AM

Popular Twins, Known As ‘ibeji Oran’ In Yoruba Genre Of Nollywood Is Dead - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Popular Twins, Known As ‘ibeji Oran’ In Yoruba Genre Of Nollywood Is Dead (20669 Views)

Taiwo Osuolale, Yoruba Twin Is Dead, (Ibeji Oran) Has Passed Away / Yoruba Nollywood Twin (ibeji Oran) Killed By Spiritual Attack. / Unveiling The Papas And Mamas Of Nollywood ( Photos ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Popular Twins, Known As ‘ibeji Oran’ In Yoruba Genre Of Nollywood Is Dead by Chanchit: 8:55am On Sep 16, 2014
espn: smh..we can neva v a 1naija!

If I say the whole of Nigeria knw them, by now I would have seen atleast 10 quotes of insult, some people would not even stop on me, they would go ahead to insult the dead, but just to be on a safer side, cos most of the film they did was in yoruba language, so for that reason I would be surprised if they are known beyond SW.
Re: Popular Twins, Known As ‘ibeji Oran’ In Yoruba Genre Of Nollywood Is Dead by ggrin(f): 9:38am On Sep 16, 2014
seankay: new day, new orientation...sorry for calling u "werey" and reediting ur posts

Its a word I use jokingly wif my friends.you know guys shii na.
smiley
Re: Popular Twins, Known As ‘ibeji Oran’ In Yoruba Genre Of Nollywood Is Dead by seankay(m): 9:43am On Sep 16, 2014
ggrin: smiley
Are we cool now?
Re: Popular Twins, Known As ‘ibeji Oran’ In Yoruba Genre Of Nollywood Is Dead by JEITO: 11:21am On Sep 16, 2014
constance500:

I'm talking about naija fans
guy u be learner walai! Some of the most respected Nigerians are Chelsea supporters eg Me
Re: Popular Twins, Known As ‘ibeji Oran’ In Yoruba Genre Of Nollywood Is Dead by constance500: 11:41am On Sep 16, 2014
JEITO: guy u be learner walai! Some of the most respected Nigerians are Chelsea supporters eg Me

Name just 100 among the most respected Nigerians supporting Chelsea tongue
Re: Popular Twins, Known As ‘ibeji Oran’ In Yoruba Genre Of Nollywood Is Dead by haryomikun(m): 12:41pm On Sep 16, 2014
ggrin: cheesycheesycheesygringringrin
Chelsea na teamundecided

#team barcacool
Looooooool. Chairman if people are talking barca fans shouldn't talk o! After we started d dethroning of the club with the best style in football history and sent away Pep Guardiola, o boi, chelsea no smal o cheesy
Re: Popular Twins, Known As ‘ibeji Oran’ In Yoruba Genre Of Nollywood Is Dead by haryomikun(m): 12:43pm On Sep 16, 2014
constance500:

Psquare supports chelsea!
Also, the worlds most popular teenager{abi nahh singer}, Justin bieber is a chelsea fan
Re: Popular Twins, Known As ‘ibeji Oran’ In Yoruba Genre Of Nollywood Is Dead by Nobody: 12:51pm On Sep 16, 2014
constance500:

I'm talking about naija fans

me no be agbero o
Re: Popular Twins, Known As ‘ibeji Oran’ In Yoruba Genre Of Nollywood Is Dead by naffysa(f): 1:56pm On Sep 16, 2014
May Allah grant him Aljanat Fredaus. Amim
Re: Popular Twins, Known As ‘ibeji Oran’ In Yoruba Genre Of Nollywood Is Dead by JEITO: 3:41pm On Sep 16, 2014
constance500:

I know that you are just jealous because we are out shining you guys without out COSTA bus....join the winning team! That's my advice.

Anybody that doesn't support Chelsea, is certainly not enjoying football..

Chelsea fc is a celebrity among other clubs.
Why do you think Mikel doesn't want to leave there?

As for your request, every successful man/woman is a Champions Chelsea fan...
Re: Popular Twins, Known As ‘ibeji Oran’ In Yoruba Genre Of Nollywood Is Dead by constance500: 3:56pm On Sep 16, 2014
JEITO: I know that you are just jealous because we are out shining you guys without out COSTA bus....join the winning team! That's my advice.

Anybody that doesn't support Chelsea, is certainly not enjoying football..

Chelsea fc is a celebrity among other clubs.
Why do you think Mikel doesn't want to leave there?

As for your request, every successful man/woman is a Champions Chelsea fan...

Bros save yrsef the stress.. U already believe all those yahoo goals Costa scored will keep u on top of the league throughout the season

Bros wake up.. It's 3:55pm grin
Re: Popular Twins, Known As ‘ibeji Oran’ In Yoruba Genre Of Nollywood Is Dead by JEITO: 5:55pm On Sep 16, 2014
constance500:

Bros save yrsef the stress.. U already believe all those yahoo goals Costa scored will keep u on top of the league throughout the season

Bros wake up.. It's 3:55pm grin
after 38matches, I'll wake; but for now, I am still enjoying this sleep.

Btw, one chance still dey inside the COSTA bus o, u fit sign up
Re: Popular Twins, Known As ‘ibeji Oran’ In Yoruba Genre Of Nollywood Is Dead by constance500: 6:04pm On Sep 16, 2014
JEITO: after 38matches, I'll wake; but for now, I am still enjoying this sleep.

Btw, one chance still dey inside the COSTA bus o, u fit sign up

Neva.. Manchester United till eyimba wins champions league grin
Re: Popular Twins, Known As ‘ibeji Oran’ In Yoruba Genre Of Nollywood Is Dead by JEITO: 7:13pm On Sep 16, 2014
constance500:

Neva.. Manchester United till eyimba wins champions league grin
I knew you must be a Man u fan, because I know. Arsenal fans won't have this kind of mouth.

Let me burst your bubble small; for the records, Man u haven't gotten back her mojo o! Everybody knows QPR will be the whooping boys off the EPL, so putting 4past them, is not the prove of arrival. Afterall, we saw some sparks of hope under David Moyes last season.

Btw, Enyimba won the Champions league back to back so swallow your pride and grab this seat. My arsenal friend took the 2nd to the last seat on saturday.
Re: Popular Twins, Known As ‘ibeji Oran’ In Yoruba Genre Of Nollywood Is Dead by rattlesnake(m): 7:33pm On Sep 16, 2014
haryomikun:
Psquare supports chelsea!
Also, the worlds most popular teenager{abi nahh singer}, Justin bieber is a chelsea fan
so psquare is now " respected Nigerians" mo sorry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Do Not Protest - Blackface Insists In New Tweet / Comedian Nedu Shares 10 Years Throwback Photo / Don Jazzy Reacts To Alex Diary Session With Biggie, Says She Talks Too Much

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.