Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,375 members, 7,800,750 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:37 AM

Beware!! Beware!! Why I Regreted Purchasing My Smart Phone From Belle- Vista Onl - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Beware!! Beware!! Why I Regreted Purchasing My Smart Phone From Belle- Vista Onl (825 Views)

Easy | How To Hack Symbian Phone S60v3 S60v5 S^3 Anna Belle / Hack Your Symbian Phone In 3mins(v3,v5,anna,belle) Now / I Regreted Buying Etisalat Huawei Gaga Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beware!! Beware!! Why I Regreted Purchasing My Smart Phone From Belle- Vista Onl by mrfolu(m): 12:44pm On Sep 15, 2014
A good friend of mine bought a phone bought a Sony Xperia Z mobile phone from Belle-Vista Investments online portal http://www.bellevistaworld.com/ which was delivered to him in February 2014 (with one year warranty). After four (4) months, the phone stopped working, he called them and complained about it; he was asked to bring the phone to their office at number 8B, Saka Tinubu Close Victoria Island, Lagos, which he did, but was told that the warranty only covers software issues and the phone issue was hardware and that he would have to pay (N6, 000) for repairs which he later agreed to and left.

The manager called him up a few days later to say that, they have tried different different ways to repair and different charging ports on the phone, and the phone comes on but goes off immediately and that he should come pick it up. He tried reasoning with him that he can't pick up the phone unprepared, but he insisted that they send it through dispatch to him, but they are demanding N1, 000 on delivery which he refused to pay.
Re: Beware!! Beware!! Why I Regreted Purchasing My Smart Phone From Belle- Vista Onl by deeobserver209(m): 1:06pm On Sep 15, 2014
Very unfortunate. This is what I hate the most. Why engage in business if you cannot serve customers well? And you wonder why some individuals fail in their businesses.
Re: Beware!! Beware!! Why I Regreted Purchasing My Smart Phone From Belle- Vista Onl by seunwen2(m): 1:18pm On Sep 15, 2014
Wetin u want make i do
Re: Beware!! Beware!! Why I Regreted Purchasing My Smart Phone From Belle- Vista Onl by Nobody: 3:11pm On Sep 15, 2014
seunwen2: Wetin u want make i do
BEWARNED!!! That's the message of the OP.

1 Like

Re: Beware!! Beware!! Why I Regreted Purchasing My Smart Phone From Belle- Vista Onl by femi4: 3:30pm On Sep 15, 2014
But its hardware, warranty doesn't cover that.
Your friend did not tell you the full story

1 Like

Re: Beware!! Beware!! Why I Regreted Purchasing My Smart Phone From Belle- Vista Onl by Nobody: 4:52pm On Sep 15, 2014
femi4: But its hardware, warranty doesn't cover that.
Your friend did not tell you the full story
some people at times can be careless when handling phones and will say a particular brand is useless

1 Like

Re: Beware!! Beware!! Why I Regreted Purchasing My Smart Phone From Belle- Vista Onl by femi4: 5:55pm On Sep 15, 2014
asuustrike1:
some people at times can be careless when handling phones and will say a particular brand is useless
Don't mind them, every phone cannot be like Nokia 3310 (O jabo, ko fo)

The smarter the phone is, the more fragile it becomes grin grin

(1) (Reply)

. / . / Infinix Hot Review Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.