Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,998 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:57 AM

Will You Allow Your Sibling Marry Your Ex? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will You Allow Your Sibling Marry Your Ex? (582 Views)

Can You Allow Your Best Friend Date Your Sister/brother? / Don’t Marry Your Boyfriend If He Does These 4 Things / Do You Feel Comfortable With Your Friend Dating Your Sibling? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will You Allow Your Sibling Marry Your Ex? by badmarket: 12:50pm On Sep 15, 2014
You both once dated and had to departed due to medical incompatibility, you are both AS.

Few years later your sibling introduces your ex as his/her fiancee, and wedding preparation in top gear. Your sibling is AA.

If and if not you have had sex with your ex, will you accept/object their union?
Re: Will You Allow Your Sibling Marry Your Ex? by ideyhere(f): 1:03pm On Sep 15, 2014
Did the oracles say the person must marry into your family? undecided
Re: Will You Allow Your Sibling Marry Your Ex? by Mimienudles(f): 1:20pm On Sep 15, 2014
May God hide me from seeing such day. I ken imagine that feeling, no I won't, never!
Re: Will You Allow Your Sibling Marry Your Ex? by Nobody: 1:27pm On Sep 15, 2014
I will support it if after telling my sibling that I have entered n he still decide to continue with the marriage
Re: Will You Allow Your Sibling Marry Your Ex? by vizkiz: 1:36pm On Sep 15, 2014
1.The girl i furcked for almost 60times...

2. After giving my enough BJ and swallowing.tongue

3. After riding and showing me all her bot*ty and boobs

4. After giving different styles on bed and screaming furck my puss*y hard!!

Before we finally went our different ways..

you now want me to allow my sibling to continue furcking that hell hole for the rest of his life

Hell no grin
Re: Will You Allow Your Sibling Marry Your Ex? by Nobody: 2:08pm On Sep 15, 2014
You said if and if not you've slept with the ex. Well, I'd go with the 'if not', and it was a medical ish that seperated us. If he's a great and faithful guy, I don't see why not, so long as we're all good with it. The choice is with my sister after knowing the truth.
Re: Will You Allow Your Sibling Marry Your Ex? by JayKayMaybachz(m): 2:48pm On Sep 15, 2014
Mimienudles: May God hide me from seeing such day. I ken imagine that feeling, no I won't, never!
undecided

(1) (Reply)

Purposeful Romance / Would You Give Your Ex Another? / Breaking News!!! Lol

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.