Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,974 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:47 AM

Please Do Not Attempt Viewing This Post Because You May Not Like The Pic Inside - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Please Do Not Attempt Viewing This Post Because You May Not Like The Pic Inside (4513 Views)

Guys Only!!! Girls Please Do Not Open This Post. New Adult Dating/hookup Service / Any Interested Guy Shld Attempt Diz 4 Qs 4 A Chance 2 Be My 2013/02/14 Date. / Mods pls help me to delete this post.thanks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Do Not Attempt Viewing This Post Because You May Not Like The Pic Inside by crunchyg: 12:51pm On Sep 15, 2014
I told you not to view this post, I don't know why u little children of nawa days don't listen to simple instructions

4 Likes

Re: Please Do Not Attempt Viewing This Post Because You May Not Like The Pic Inside by Nobody: 12:54pm On Sep 15, 2014
not simple inbstructions.....
i love breaking the law... grin grin grin
Re: Please Do Not Attempt Viewing This Post Because You May Not Like The Pic Inside by DonaldGenes(m): 1:14pm On Sep 15, 2014
grin grin grin grin grin

Another yaba left inmate allowed to roam the streets of Nairaland

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Do Not Attempt Viewing This Post Because You May Not Like The Pic Inside by Truth24(m): 1:18pm On Sep 15, 2014
Dis must be d best of ur pics...So I don't blame u, fluant it!

3 Likes

Re: Please Do Not Attempt Viewing This Post Because You May Not Like The Pic Inside by sawmeon(m): 1:23pm On Sep 15, 2014
DonaldGenes: grin grin grin grin grin

does he look like One ?
Re: Please Do Not Attempt Viewing This Post Because You May Not Like The Pic Inside by DonaldGenes(m): 1:28pm On Sep 15, 2014
sawmeon: does he look like One ?

{{[size=28pt]slap, kick, kunk, tear hi cloth and then punch his nose[/size]}}
Re: Please Do Not Attempt Viewing This Post Because You May Not Like The Pic Inside by TMILewin: 2:12pm On Sep 15, 2014
Why this topic come dey CELEBRITY section Whoever is in charge change am sharpaly!!
Re: Please Do Not Attempt Viewing This Post Because You May Not Like The Pic Inside by Lilimax(f): 2:18pm On Sep 15, 2014
You fine small embarassed
Nothing do you smiley
Re: Please Do Not Attempt Viewing This Post Because You May Not Like The Pic Inside by ggrin(f): 3:11pm On Sep 15, 2014
Awwwwww shockedshockedshocked
Sexy lips n kissable cry crycry
Re: Please Do Not Attempt Viewing This Post Because You May Not Like The Pic Inside by Ruq: 3:19pm On Sep 15, 2014
Fela- La la la la la la la la la, la la for me. realise you be___ at 20.cry
Re: Please Do Not Attempt Viewing This Post Because You May Not Like The Pic Inside by cirmuell(m): 4:09pm On Sep 15, 2014
grin

cool though.
Re: Please Do Not Attempt Viewing This Post Because You May Not Like The Pic Inside by achinaboy(m): 4:11pm On Sep 15, 2014
is that guy Sugar ray the boxer's son?
Re: Please Do Not Attempt Viewing This Post Because You May Not Like The Pic Inside by Airforce1(m): 4:16pm On Sep 15, 2014
Op
Why your head get gallopin undecided

You dey hawk Gala for "go slow?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Do Not Attempt Viewing This Post Because You May Not Like The Pic Inside by Nobody: 4:21pm On Sep 15, 2014
See ur bicycle seat head

1 Like

Re: Please Do Not Attempt Viewing This Post Because You May Not Like The Pic Inside by Nobody: 4:49pm On Sep 15, 2014
Mtcheww undecided
Re: Please Do Not Attempt Viewing This Post Because You May Not Like The Pic Inside by Dreyl(m): 5:23pm On Sep 15, 2014
Guy why you dey disgrace yourself like this,you don't know u re too old for this.
Re: Please Do Not Attempt Viewing This Post Because You May Not Like The Pic Inside by 100Cents: 5:24pm On Sep 15, 2014
ggrin: Awwwwww shockedshockedshocked

Are you crushing ?
Re: Please Do Not Attempt Viewing This Post Because You May Not Like The Pic Inside by Dreyl(m): 5:26pm On Sep 15, 2014
ggrin: Awwwwww shockedshockedshocked
you are gay nigga.
Re: Please Do Not Attempt Viewing This Post Because You May Not Like The Pic Inside by Nobody: 5:32pm On Sep 15, 2014
Devil dy dance sekem on your head sha grin
Re: Please Do Not Attempt Viewing This Post Because You May Not Like The Pic Inside by Nobody: 5:35pm On Sep 15, 2014
DonaldGenes: grin grin grin grin grin

loling...na true self..
Re: Please Do Not Attempt Viewing This Post Because You May Not Like The Pic Inside by icebebe(f): 5:36pm On Sep 15, 2014
Airforce1: Op

yea,I join force wit. Airforce1 + ur teeth b lik snake own
Re: Please Do Not Attempt Viewing This Post Because You May Not Like The Pic Inside by Nobody: 5:36pm On Sep 15, 2014
cheesycheesygringrin
grin cheesy grin
nairalanders wan kill me 4 my mama oo
chaii see attacks Op why u come do this nah??

2 Likes

Re: Please Do Not Attempt Viewing This Post Because You May Not Like The Pic Inside by Airforce1(m): 5:41pm On Sep 15, 2014
icebebe: yea,I join force wit. Airforce1 + ur teeth b lik snake own

You dey always support me even when I dey find trouble

And that's why I like you
kiss kiss kiss
Re: Please Do Not Attempt Viewing This Post Because You May Not Like The Pic Inside by Nobody: 5:41pm On Sep 15, 2014

U never reach village Shebi you open thread say "goodbye to Nairaland"?
Re: Please Do Not Attempt Viewing This Post Because You May Not Like The Pic Inside by rattlesnake(m): 5:44pm On Sep 15, 2014
Who is this Monday osunbor undecided
Re: Please Do Not Attempt Viewing This Post Because You May Not Like The Pic Inside by Airforce1(m): 5:45pm On Sep 15, 2014
Odilafta:

U never reach village Shebi you open thread say "goodbye to Nairaland"?

People beg me to stay till the end of the year
Re: Please Do Not Attempt Viewing This Post Because You May Not Like The Pic Inside by cirmuell(m): 5:48pm On Sep 15, 2014

angry
Re: Please Do Not Attempt Viewing This Post Because You May Not Like The Pic Inside by Airforce1(m): 5:49pm On Sep 15, 2014
cirmuell: angry
lipsrsealed
Re: Please Do Not Attempt Viewing This Post Because You May Not Like The Pic Inside by ggrin(f): 6:08pm On Sep 15, 2014
100Cents:

Are you crushing ?
undecided
Re: Please Do Not Attempt Viewing This Post Because You May Not Like The Pic Inside by ggrin(f): 6:09pm On Sep 15, 2014
Dreyl: you are gay nigga.
nah niccur wink
Re: Please Do Not Attempt Viewing This Post Because You May Not Like The Pic Inside by Jinyjagz(m): 6:22pm On Sep 15, 2014
nice pic though
Re: Please Do Not Attempt Viewing This Post Because You May Not Like The Pic Inside by spanzed(m): 6:26pm On Sep 15, 2014
Fresh...which toothpaste u dey use OP?? undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sxzy Ladies On Board / I Need Beautiful Girl to be in Friendship With / I Need A Girl Dat Want A True Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.