Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,974 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:47 AM

Please Do Not Attempt Viewing This Post Because You May Not Like The Pic Inside - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Please Do Not Attempt Viewing This Post Because You May Not Like The Pic Inside (4513 Views)

Guys Only!!! Girls Please Do Not Open This Post. New Adult Dating/hookup Service / Any Interested Guy Shld Attempt Diz 4 Qs 4 A Chance 2 Be My 2013/02/14 Date. / Mods pls help me to delete this post.thanks (2) (3) (4)

Please Do Not Attempt Viewing This Post Because You May Not Like The Pic Inside by crunchyg: 12:51pm On Sep 15, 2014
I told you not to view this post, I don't know why u little children of nawa days don't listen to simple instructions

Re: Please Do Not Attempt Viewing This Post Because You May Not Like The Pic Inside by Nobody: 12:54pm On Sep 15, 2014
not simple inbstructions.....
i love breaking the law... grin grin grin
Re: Please Do Not Attempt Viewing This Post Because You May Not Like The Pic Inside by DonaldGenes(m): 1:14pm On Sep 15, 2014
grin grin grin grin grin

Another yaba left inmate allowed to roam the streets of Nairaland

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Do Not Attempt Viewing This Post Because You May Not Like The Pic Inside by Truth24(m): 1:18pm On Sep 15, 2014
Dis must be d best of ur pics...So I don't blame u, fluant it!

Re: Please Do Not Attempt Viewing This Post Because You May Not Like The Pic Inside by sawmeon(m): 1:23pm On Sep 15, 2014
DonaldGenes: grin grin grin grin grin

does he look like One ?
Re: Please Do Not Attempt Viewing This Post Because You May Not Like The Pic Inside by DonaldGenes(m): 1:28pm On Sep 15, 2014
sawmeon: does he look like One ?

{{[size=28pt]slap, kick, kunk, tear hi cloth and then punch his nose[/size]}}
Re: Please Do Not Attempt Viewing This Post Because You May Not Like The Pic Inside by TMILewin: 2:12pm On Sep 15, 2014
Why this topic come dey CELEBRITY section Whoever is in charge change am sharpaly!!
Re: Please Do Not Attempt Viewing This Post Because You May Not Like The Pic Inside by Lilimax(f): 2:18pm On Sep 15, 2014
You fine small embarassed
Nothing do you smiley
Re: Please Do Not Attempt Viewing This Post Because You May Not Like The Pic Inside by ggrin(f): 3:11pm On Sep 15, 2014
Awwwwww shockedshockedshocked
Sexy lips n kissable cry crycry
Re: Please Do Not Attempt Viewing This Post Because You May Not Like The Pic Inside by Ruq: 3:19pm On Sep 15, 2014
Fela- La la la la la la la la la, la la for me. realise you be___ at 20.cry
Re: Please Do Not Attempt Viewing This Post Because You May Not Like The Pic Inside by cirmuell(m): 4:09pm On Sep 15, 2014

cool though.
Re: Please Do Not Attempt Viewing This Post Because You May Not Like The Pic Inside by achinaboy(m): 4:11pm On Sep 15, 2014
is that guy Sugar ray the boxer's son?
Re: Please Do Not Attempt Viewing This Post Because You May Not Like The Pic Inside by Airforce1(m): 4:16pm On Sep 15, 2014
Op
Why your head get gallopin undecided

You dey hawk Gala for "go slow?

Re: Please Do Not Attempt Viewing This Post Because You May Not Like The Pic Inside by Nobody: 4:21pm On Sep 15, 2014
See ur bicycle seat head

Re: Please Do Not Attempt Viewing This Post Because You May Not Like The Pic Inside by Nobody: 4:49pm On Sep 15, 2014
Mtcheww undecided
Re: Please Do Not Attempt Viewing This Post Because You May Not Like The Pic Inside by Dreyl(m): 5:23pm On Sep 15, 2014
Guy why you dey disgrace yourself like this,you don't know u re too old for this.
Re: Please Do Not Attempt Viewing This Post Because You May Not Like The Pic Inside by 100Cents: 5:24pm On Sep 15, 2014
ggrin: Awwwwww shockedshockedshocked

Are you crushing ?
Re: Please Do Not Attempt Viewing This Post Because You May Not Like The Pic Inside by Dreyl(m): 5:26pm On Sep 15, 2014
ggrin: Awwwwww shockedshockedshocked
you are gay nigga.
Re: Please Do Not Attempt Viewing This Post Because You May Not Like The Pic Inside by Nobody: 5:32pm On Sep 15, 2014
Devil dy dance sekem on your head sha grin
Re: Please Do Not Attempt Viewing This Post Because You May Not Like The Pic Inside by Nobody: 5:35pm On Sep 15, 2014
DonaldGenes: grin grin grin grin grin

loling...na true self..
Re: Please Do Not Attempt Viewing This Post Because You May Not Like The Pic Inside by icebebe(f): 5:36pm On Sep 15, 2014
Airforce1: Op

yea,I join force wit. Airforce1 + ur teeth b lik snake own
Re: Please Do Not Attempt Viewing This Post Because You May Not Like The Pic Inside by Nobody: 5:36pm On Sep 15, 2014
cheesycheesygringrin
grin cheesy grin
nairalanders wan kill me 4 my mama oo
chaii see attacks Op why u come do this nah??

Re: Please Do Not Attempt Viewing This Post Because You May Not Like The Pic Inside by Airforce1(m): 5:41pm On Sep 15, 2014
icebebe: yea,I join force wit. Airforce1 + ur teeth b lik snake own

You dey always support me even when I dey find trouble

And that's why I like you
kiss kiss kiss
Re: Please Do Not Attempt Viewing This Post Because You May Not Like The Pic Inside by Nobody: 5:41pm On Sep 15, 2014

U never reach village Shebi you open thread say "goodbye to Nairaland"?
Re: Please Do Not Attempt Viewing This Post Because You May Not Like The Pic Inside by rattlesnake(m): 5:44pm On Sep 15, 2014
Who is this Monday osunbor undecided
Re: Please Do Not Attempt Viewing This Post Because You May Not Like The Pic Inside by Airforce1(m): 5:45pm On Sep 15, 2014
Odilafta:

U never reach village Shebi you open thread say "goodbye to Nairaland"?

People beg me to stay till the end of the year
Re: Please Do Not Attempt Viewing This Post Because You May Not Like The Pic Inside by cirmuell(m): 5:48pm On Sep 15, 2014

Re: Please Do Not Attempt Viewing This Post Because You May Not Like The Pic Inside by Airforce1(m): 5:49pm On Sep 15, 2014
cirmuell: angry
lipsrsealed
Re: Please Do Not Attempt Viewing This Post Because You May Not Like The Pic Inside by ggrin(f): 6:08pm On Sep 15, 2014
100Cents:

Are you crushing ?
Re: Please Do Not Attempt Viewing This Post Because You May Not Like The Pic Inside by ggrin(f): 6:09pm On Sep 15, 2014
Dreyl: you are gay nigga.
nah niccur wink
Re: Please Do Not Attempt Viewing This Post Because You May Not Like The Pic Inside by Jinyjagz(m): 6:22pm On Sep 15, 2014
nice pic though
Re: Please Do Not Attempt Viewing This Post Because You May Not Like The Pic Inside by spanzed(m): 6:26pm On Sep 15, 2014
Fresh...which toothpaste u dey use OP?? undecided

Sxzy Ladies On Board / I Need Beautiful Girl to be in Friendship With / I Need A Girl Dat Want A True Love