Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,573 members, 7,809,091 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:49 PM

Any Wedding Planner Here? - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Any Wedding Planner Here? (851 Views)

Services Of A Professional Wedding Planner Needed!! / Am In Need Of A Good Wedding Planner In Kaduna / Wedding Planner,decorator,ushers Provider,caterer,cake,mc,makeup,printing.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Any Wedding Planner Here? by Mist100: 1:16pm On Sep 15, 2014
If you are a wedding planner and interested in my next television production (Wedding Planners' Tips & Hints"wink, like the one on "ONTV" please indicate your interest by sending an SMS to 08054766320 or visit www.weddingsbymax..com.
Re: Any Wedding Planner Here? by HOIEvents: 4:54pm On Sep 24, 2014
At Haven of Imagination, we strive to be the most reliable and creative event management & decorating company in Nigeria. We are located in Abuja and Lagos. We always deliver high standard of quality and value for money.

From the Million Naira Weddings to your child's first birthday party. No event is too BIG or too small.Other event decorators charge thousands of Naira...but here at HAVEN OF IMAGINATION you will get a fair price and a great job.

To our customers, we offer a service that sets new standards in event management with our customers needs always at the forefront of our mind. The diverse skills and considerable experience within the personnel at H.O.I is what really gives us the ability to stand out from the crowd.

Each event is a custom project, irrespective of size or budget, this is actually what makes us different, in other words, at H.O.I events, we are dedicated, passionate and fun when it comes to staging events. Now lets us make the difference for you!

Call 08023593624, 08171876271 or send us a mail admin@havenofimagination.com , BB PIN: 25F5739E www.havenofimagination.com

(1) (Reply)

V-vip Tickets To The Afrima All African Music Awrds / Happy Birthday To Me / MTN Project Fame 2016 Audition And Registration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.