Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,905 members, 7,802,934 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:14 AM

Synagogue: Fashola Orders Church Staff Out - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Synagogue: Fashola Orders Church Staff Out (49305 Views)

Oyakhilome Consoles South Africans Over Synagogue Collapse / Fashola Visits Site Of Collapsed Synagogue Church as Death Toll Hits 44 (PHOTOS) / Jim Iyke Delivered In Synagogue Church Of All Nations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Synagogue: Fashola Orders Church Staff Out by mastengsynergy: 2:58pm On Sep 15, 2014
Hmmm..... 44 people found dead and still counting?
Perhaps the time of the Church to present her Sacrificial Offerings is due.
Only God can really judge!
Is this due to Human error, Negligence, Attack or Sacrificial offerings?

2 Likes

Re: Synagogue: Fashola Orders Church Staff Out by diablos: 3:02pm On Sep 15, 2014
candidbabe:

every sin u committed in this your entire life can be forgiven if u ask for forgiveness.
but, the sin against the holy spirit can never be forgiven.

If saying d truth as it is hurt ur holyspirit, then let it do its worst undecided

2 Likes

Re: Synagogue: Fashola Orders Church Staff Out by candidbabe(f): 3:05pm On Sep 15, 2014
diablos:

If saying d truth as it is hurt ur holyspirit, then let it do its worst undecided

Let me ask u this life that you have who gave it to you?
Re: Synagogue: Fashola Orders Church Staff Out by musicwriter(m): 3:06pm On Sep 15, 2014
This must be a hard time for the SCOAN. May God take control.
I actually wanted to email the church to prophesy doom for TB Joshua but I didn't want to be seen as creating lies and rumor. Of course no one will believe such an alarm.
But, whether it was caused by aircraft or bomb, why didn't the man of God see this coming?. TB Joshua and Apostle Johnson Suleiman is the 2 people I consider as prophets in Nigeria, at least the ones I know. I can't believe apostle Suleiman wouldn't see this coming. Otherwise, I wouldn't believe any prophet anymore.

1 Like

Re: Synagogue: Fashola Orders Church Staff Out by agabusta: 3:06pm On Sep 15, 2014
acidosisTM: I'm really dissapointed in that Tinubu owned media house called TVC. Their staff lacks professionalism. Why should a so called journalist say stuffs like "T.B Joshua is feeling important"?

Its obvious most Lagosians (almost all) hate T.B Joshua, but should we allow the self-inflicted hatred distort our reasoning faculties?

The level of hatred Lagosians (and obviously Fashola) exhibit on T.B Joshua is soo high.

I won't be surprised if the man is jailed without further investigations.

So for a governor to insist on people trained to handle emergency situation to be in charge is hate?

The way some people reason is amazing.

7 Likes

Re: Synagogue: Fashola Orders Church Staff Out by Naofficial: 3:07pm On Sep 15, 2014
Funny Thread!
Re: Synagogue: Fashola Orders Church Staff Out by elampiro(m): 3:09pm On Sep 15, 2014
JulianBond007: well,I am making my comment based on TB Joshua's words that there was a strange aircraft hovering around the building before it collapsed. If he feels the strange aircraft was responsible for the building collapse,he should seek for investigation to trace the aircraft.

See report below:

.... But a top official of the Nigerian Airspace Management Agency said the plane that was seen   hovering around Egbeda was on a special training of some Air Force personnel on the use of   a newly acquired landing equipment called Instrument Landing System.

The official, who spoke on condition of anonymity explained, “I wonder why people just say what they don’t know. When I heard that a mysterious helicopter was hovering over Synagogue church building, I just laughed. It was actually an Air Force helicopter that was undergoing a special training that hovered around that area several times on Friday morning   till some minutes before noon.

“The Air Force personnel were being trained on our new equipment called ILS. We deployed the plane in the Ikotun-Egbe area because there was no much traffic   there that time. The aircraft did not hover around Synagogue church building alone. It was around the entire area.”
http://www.today.ng/news/missing-jet-linked-to-synagogue-building-collapse-military-intensifies-search/

8 Likes

Re: Synagogue: Fashola Orders Church Staff Out by Nobody: 3:09pm On Sep 15, 2014
agabusta:

So for a governor to insist on people trained to handle emergency situation to be in charge is hate?

The way some people reason is amazing.

Well, as you can see, I'm not interested in Fashola's comments.

I only made my post based on my experience since the collapse
Re: Synagogue: Fashola Orders Church Staff Out by elari(m): 3:10pm On Sep 15, 2014
In my humble opinion. Why would a pastor ask God to strrike back instead of asking God to forgive them. . . My opinion though

8 Likes

Re: Synagogue: Fashola Orders Church Staff Out by continentalceo(m): 3:19pm On Sep 15, 2014
Z
Re: Synagogue: Fashola Orders Church Staff Out by Elnino4ladies: 3:20pm On Sep 15, 2014
TB joshua is a motherfvcker he need to be charged 4 manslaughter..man of God indeed, prophet of doom!

4 Likes

Re: Synagogue: Fashola Orders Church Staff Out by diablos: 3:25pm On Sep 15, 2014
candidbabe:

Let me ask u this life that you have who gave it to you?

Dunno, do u? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Synagogue: Fashola Orders Church Staff Out by snakebeat: 3:30pm On Sep 15, 2014
acidosisTM: I'm really dissapointed in that Tinubu owned media house called TVC. Their staff lacks professionalism. Why should a so called journalist say stuffs like "T.B Joshua is feeling important"?

Its obvious most Lagosians (almost all) hate T.B Joshua, but should we allow the self-inflicted hatred distort our reasoning faculties?

The level of hatred Lagosians (and obviously Fashola) exhibit on T.B Joshua is soo high.

I won't be surprised if the man is jailed without further investigations.
U're right. don't knw why lagosians hate prophet tb joshua so much

1 Like

Re: Synagogue: Fashola Orders Church Staff Out by RebelLeader15(m): 3:31pm On Sep 15, 2014
justi4jesu: What about the Strange Aircraft grin grin
Adamawa lowa

2 Likes

Re: Synagogue: Fashola Orders Church Staff Out by Homguy(m): 3:36pm On Sep 15, 2014
constance500:

To me.. This matter b like GTA (DEMOLITION MAN) grin

Place four bombs beneath the building within 10 minutes .. Mission accomplished
that mission hard me die. Took a whole month to pass that mission. Game of life!
Re: Synagogue: Fashola Orders Church Staff Out by sorom4: 3:37pm On Sep 15, 2014
amiskurie: Holy-spirit VS Government. SEASON 1

cheesy
This one no be Holy Spirit. Na Joshua's spirit which is UNKNOWN

3 Likes

Re: Synagogue: Fashola Orders Church Staff Out by ZUBY77(m): 3:45pm On Sep 15, 2014
1stola: A reasonable, sensitive and hardworking Governor
Kudos BRF
Fashola for president till 2029!

In Anambra States, government takes over the site.
I hope your fearful president will do the same as a warning.
Re: Synagogue: Fashola Orders Church Staff Out by Nobody: 3:50pm On Sep 15, 2014
kristisking: People should not jump into conclusion. There are of course people doing everything to soil the name of the prophet.There are more to the collapsed building than meet the eye.May the souls of the dead rest in peace
Spot on bro... @ Amen to d prayer..
Re: Synagogue: Fashola Orders Church Staff Out by hohafrank(m): 3:51pm On Sep 15, 2014
diablos:

ANd who is diz holyspirit? Where was he/she/it/they wen d church building collapsed n killed 44 pple n injured several others. or was it sleeping or bathing wen it happened? [b]Make god punish dat holyspirit[/b]
Blasphemous.
Re: Synagogue: Fashola Orders Church Staff Out by adedayourt(m): 3:53pm On Sep 15, 2014
amiskurie: Holy-spirit VS Government. SEASON 1

cheesy

Be Careful sir
There are some things one shouldn't joke with.
Re: Synagogue: Fashola Orders Church Staff Out by cutieberie1(f): 3:53pm On Sep 15, 2014
God will save us all.its d engineer's fault nt d pastor's fault mayb fake building materials
Re: Synagogue: Fashola Orders Church Staff Out by sugaarbear(m): 3:57pm On Sep 15, 2014
elampiro:

See report below:

.... But a top official of the Nigerian Airspace Management Agency said the plane that was seen   hovering around Egbeda was on a special training of some Air Force personnel on the use of   a newly acquired landing equipment called Instrument Landing System.

The official, who spoke on condition of anonymity explained, “I wonder why people just say what they don’t know. When I heard that a mysterious helicopter was hovering over Synagogue church building, I just laughed. It was actually an Air Force helicopter that was undergoing a special training that hovered around that area several times on Friday morning   till some minutes before noon.

“The Air Force personnel were being trained on our new equipment called ILS. We deployed the plane in the Ikotun-Egbe area because there was no much traffic   there that time. The aircraft did not hover around Synagogue church building alone. It was around the entire area.”
http://www.today.ng/news/missing-jet-linked-to-synagogue-building-collapse-military-intensifies-search/
maybe you sud stop drinking garri n water alone..try add milk even if it 20naira milk cus your vision is getting weak.........a blind man wud have seen that jet or helicopter hovering round that building.
Re: Synagogue: Fashola Orders Church Staff Out by diablos: 4:00pm On Sep 15, 2014
hohafrank: Blasphemous.

Am not christian...so wats d blasphemy? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Synagogue: Fashola Orders Church Staff Out by justi4jesu(f): 4:14pm On Sep 15, 2014
RebelLeader15: Adamawa lowa

Abeg make e relocate come back where him start him mission jor grin grin

1 Like

Re: Synagogue: Fashola Orders Church Staff Out by mistyebby(f): 4:20pm On Sep 15, 2014
My dear the order came too late.Any bulilding that collaspes automatically become government property and is sealed.Government s being very fair here,but nobody should be above the law
dejust: The order even cme late. The church did not show regard for the victims by preventing the external rescue teams initially. While all media narrated thir ordeals in the hands of the church securities, he was busy denying it while souls that would have been rescued were suffocating and dying.
Re: Synagogue: Fashola Orders Church Staff Out by elampiro(m): 4:22pm On Sep 15, 2014
sugaarbear: maybe you sud stop drinking garri n water alone..try add milk even if it 20naira milk cus your vision is getting weak.........a blind man wud have seen that jet or helicopter hovering round that building.

You must be an illiterate. You don't understand common article. No one said the plane did not hover around the building, the NAMA official is saying the plane was just on an 'innocent' flight around Egbeda. The plane has nothing to do with the collapse which was due to substandard materials and unprofessional construction.

Did you not read the report earlier where LSG officials said there was a construction work going on in the building, where rods and parts were being cut into?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Synagogue: Fashola Orders Church Staff Out by kristisking(m): 4:23pm On Sep 15, 2014
OjujuCalabar: T.B Joshua should also be taken to psychia test, to be sure he is mentally stable
People like you are from the pit of hell.You reason with your anus.You are completely disillusioned
Re: Synagogue: Fashola Orders Church Staff Out by nelsonakoh24(m): 4:23pm On Sep 15, 2014
May God step in... Dis is a serious matter.

1 Like

Re: Synagogue: Fashola Orders Church Staff Out by iamord(m): 4:26pm On Sep 15, 2014
constance500:

To me.. This matter b like GTA (DEMOLITION MAN) grin

Place four bombs beneath the building within 10 minutes .. Mission accomplished

Lol.. I pass that mission tey tey!! Mayne that game is addictive!
Re: Synagogue: Fashola Orders Church Staff Out by Edunwa302(m): 4:32pm On Sep 15, 2014
its very unfortunate dis is happening to a very humble en loving man like prpht tb joshua ,long life prpht tb joshua ,long life scoan ,may d souls of faithful departed rest in peace Amen

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Imam Bashir Takes His New Car To Anglican Priest For Blessings In Kwara / Phones Being Charged In Church (Photos) / Bishop David Oyedepo And His Two Sons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.