Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,944 members, 7,806,733 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:07 PM

Synagogue: Fashola Orders Church Staff Out - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Synagogue: Fashola Orders Church Staff Out (49308 Views)

Oyakhilome Consoles South Africans Over Synagogue Collapse / Fashola Visits Site Of Collapsed Synagogue Church as Death Toll Hits 44 (PHOTOS) / Jim Iyke Delivered In Synagogue Church Of All Nations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Synagogue: Fashola Orders Church Staff Out by Alexsmith20(m): 7:01pm On Sep 15, 2014
diablos:

ANd who is diz holyspirit? Where was he/she/it/they wen d church building collapsed n killed 44 pple n injured several others. or was it sleeping or bathing wen it happened? Make god punish dat holyspirit
By their words you shall know them...
Re: Synagogue: Fashola Orders Church Staff Out by otokx(m): 7:04pm On Sep 15, 2014
The affected area should be sealed off.

2 Likes

Re: Synagogue: Fashola Orders Church Staff Out by Ayatullah(m): 7:12pm On Sep 15, 2014
JulianBond007: I thought by now investigations into the strange aircraft should have started. Does it mean the said aircraft can't be traced?
JUMP ON YOUR BROOMSTICK
Jump on your broomstick and lead the trace of your 'Strange Aircraft'.........Please report back before midnight and avail Nairalanders of your findings or else I will shoot a powerful arrow to bring you down and I will remove all your teeth for being so gullible.

8 Likes

Re: Synagogue: Fashola Orders Church Staff Out by diablos: 7:18pm On Sep 15, 2014
Alexsmith20: By their words you shall know them...

Meaning?
Re: Synagogue: Fashola Orders Church Staff Out by back2sender: 7:20pm On Sep 15, 2014
candidbabe:

prophet joshua cannot see everything because he is not God.
God might hide it from him in order to test his faith. so do not be quick to judge.
Charity begins at home. It's easier to see what is near you than what is far from you. The building collapse is caused by gross incompetence and negligence by Scoan and they should hide thier face in shame.

9 Likes

Re: Synagogue: Fashola Orders Church Staff Out by back2sender: 7:28pm On Sep 15, 2014
Alexsmith20: Amebo!!! In the highest order.
No differnce btween you and bokoharam,they kill with their gun,while you kill with your mouth...
The aforementioned details you gave are not hiden or illegal ethics perpetrated by the ministry,they are publicized to the whole world.
They have the to either sell the "anoiting water" or give it out freely.
No wonder people like you dont get miracle,because is thesame people like you that will come out bashing the ministry. WORD OF ADVISE:BE A REAL CHRISTIAN .
TBJ slave.

7 Likes

Re: Synagogue: Fashola Orders Church Staff Out by zurine(f): 7:38pm On Sep 15, 2014
hmm
Re: Synagogue: Fashola Orders Church Staff Out by 1stola: 7:46pm On Sep 15, 2014
Memphis357:
SHUT DA F**K UP!!!!!!!
This hopeless and jobless gàynian is here again undecided
wetin consign u for dis matter
Re: Synagogue: Fashola Orders Church Staff Out by 1stola: 7:47pm On Sep 15, 2014
ARES:
I did... will u stop using ur butt
u must be high on bullshìt
Re: Synagogue: Fashola Orders Church Staff Out by Nobody: 7:52pm On Sep 15, 2014
Egomah: There could be a conspiracy here. Sometime ago I heard Fashola asked T..B Joshua to allow govt expand Ikotun road by allowing them break the fence of the church and some other space needed, but the prophet refused, only for this to happen.
Well, I guess now the expansion will commence
govt don't take permission from anybody before doing anything as far as it is within their jurisdiction and not against the law. So where did you get this your story from?

3 Likes

Re: Synagogue: Fashola Orders Church Staff Out by eligibility: 8:00pm On Sep 15, 2014
gbaskiboy: This man dey see vision even d lost malaysian Airline he said he saw d vision before d incident occurred. why can't he sees the vision of his collapsed church. OMG! Judgement go start from household of God oo

No matter how powerful we are, let's try to be careful because all vision seers are blessings in disguise. Moreso, most of them are connected with evil spirit.
Re: Synagogue: Fashola Orders Church Staff Out by Nobody: 8:05pm On Sep 15, 2014
No differnce btween you and bokoharam,they kill with their gun,while you kill with your mouth...
The aforementioned details you gave are not hiden or illegal ethics perpetrated by the ministry,they are publicized to the whole world.
No wonder people like you dont get miracle,because is thesame people like you that will come out bashing the ministry. WORD OF ADVISE:BE A REAL CHRISTIAN .

And you, the real Christian, did you read in your bible that Jesus or the apostles collected money for a miracle? Where in the bible does it state that people should pay hefty sums to obtain miracles? U need to learn What the Bible Really Teaches.

1 Like

Re: Synagogue: Fashola Orders Church Staff Out by Ayatullah(m): 8:08pm On Sep 15, 2014
biodunid: Synagogue: Fashola orders church staff out

Chukwuma Okparaocha -Lagos, with Agency Report

Pastor Joshua has said God will get back at those he believed were behind the building collapse incident recorded on his church premises on Friday.
The cleric insisted that the incident was the handiwork of those bent on destroying his reputation and the church, saying that “God will get back at them.”
According to him, the collapse of the guest house which had, so far, reportedly killed over 44 people, was part of a grand scheme to destroy him.
“A big head wears the lion heart. Don’t quickly forget the incident of Boko Haram here, even though it was televised, they said it was a lie, but they later realised it was true. Don’t also forget the Ebola issue here too, they sent messages to all of you, to scare you from coming to this church,” he stated.
“Don’t be scared, you are not the target, I am the target,” he told the congregation, adding that “I know my hours have not yet come. I have not yet finished my job; I have not finished my job.”

http://www.tribune.com.ng/news/top-stories/item/16062-synagogue-fashola-orders-church-staff-out

TB JOSHUA! YOUR TIME IS UP!! SURRENDER NOW!!!

If TB Joshua is still daydreaming that the collapse of his Guest House has to do with 'Somebody'/'Some People' who is after him, let him wake up. He has cursed himself by saying God will get back at those behind it, because no one is behind it except his greedy self.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Synagogue: Fashola Orders Church Staff Out by Nobody: 8:09pm On Sep 15, 2014
I hope there were no Igbos there
Re: Synagogue: Fashola Orders Church Staff Out by esteltiarra: 8:22pm On Sep 15, 2014
Babymama1: I hope there were no Igbos there

Not a good statement from you, whether Igbos, Hausa's, Yorubas, Idoma, Efik, etc, they are all humans and the same blood flowing in you flows in them empathize and sympathize with all irrespective of his or her ethnicity, race, color or creed.........

5 Likes

Re: Synagogue: Fashola Orders Church Staff Out by Akiika: 8:25pm On Sep 15, 2014
Still no arrest? this country is one huge joke!
Sooo sad, poor people always at the receiving end.

2 Likes

Re: Synagogue: Fashola Orders Church Staff Out by str8talk1: 8:30pm On Sep 15, 2014
"Synagogue Guest House!" Going! Going!! G...!

2 Likes

Re: Synagogue: Fashola Orders Church Staff Out by Kessyy2k4(m): 8:31pm On Sep 15, 2014
Okworigeorge: keep off
true talk! if u allow rescue team gain access, dealth toll wouldn't rase frow 17-44.cheesy
Re: Synagogue: Fashola Orders Church Staff Out by sandra50(f): 8:38pm On Sep 15, 2014
Sweetie why are u eating urself up nau?mind u I didn't come there for ur miracle,I came cos a friend sent me and it took me a lot of time before I went.what is not hidden?and the water not given freely my dear..I saw a lot but I can't say all.be very honest with urself,what u do there is it right?will God keep u outside cos u couldn't afford good cloth to come to his church?
Re: Synagogue: Fashola Orders Church Staff Out by Nobody: 8:42pm On Sep 15, 2014
esteltiarra: .

Not a good statement from you, whether Igbos, Hausa's, Yorubas, Idoma, Efik, etc, they are all humans and the same blood flowing in you flows in them empathize and sympathize with all irrespective of his or her ethnicity, race, color or creed.........

Correct
I was just kidding
It was a sad and unfortunate accident
May the families of the departed be comforted
Re: Synagogue: Fashola Orders Church Staff Out by esteltiarra: 8:44pm On Sep 15, 2014
Babymama1:

Correct
I was just kidding

You are welcome, remain blessed......

1 Like

Re: Synagogue: Fashola Orders Church Staff Out by ceo003: 8:50pm On Sep 15, 2014
Re: Synagogue: Fashola Orders Church Staff Out by ceo003: 8:53pm On Sep 15, 2014
fashola looked gangsta when he covered half his face with the cloth . grin
Re: Synagogue: Fashola Orders Church Staff Out by Nobody: 9:04pm On Sep 15, 2014
Akiika: Still no arrest? this country is one huge joke!
Sooo sad, poor people always at the receiving end.
Arrest who, if I may ask?

Rescue operation is on-going and you want to arrest who?
Re: Synagogue: Fashola Orders Church Staff Out by Nobody: 9:19pm On Sep 15, 2014
T.B. Joshua says it was Boko Haram that attacked the collapsed Synagogue building:

READ @=> http://davidvsnaija..com/2014/09/tb-joshua-says-it-was-boko-haram-that.html
Re: Synagogue: Fashola Orders Church Staff Out by modaofnations(f): 9:20pm On Sep 15, 2014
Pls I want 2 ask a question; is it d same aircraft dat passed over d building 4xs b4 d collaspe? If it is d same aircraft den sometin is fishy.
Re: Synagogue: Fashola Orders Church Staff Out by excelabbey(m): 9:23pm On Sep 15, 2014
diablos:

ANd who is diz holyspirit? Where was he/she/it/they wen d church building collapsed n killed 44 pple n injured several others. or was it sleeping or bathing wen it happened? Make god punish dat holyspirit

Re: Synagogue: Fashola Orders Church Staff Out by tete7000(m): 9:54pm On Sep 15, 2014
Clemzy16: not commenting

But that's what you did. You commented.
Re: Synagogue: Fashola Orders Church Staff Out by ola20ng(m): 10:03pm On Sep 15, 2014
candidbabe:

he cannot see everything because he is not God. what if the almighty God decides to hide this from him in order to test his faith?

so God who has told him (as he claimed) many trivial visions before(like outcomes of football matches) now decided to hide this fatal incidence from him .

2 Likes

Re: Synagogue: Fashola Orders Church Staff Out by Datsme: 10:30pm On Sep 15, 2014
y s he lamenting? I think he s a prophet of dooms!
Take it, its ur turn.
RIP to d deceased ones
Re: Synagogue: Fashola Orders Church Staff Out by aderonila18: 11:01pm On Sep 15, 2014
Babymama1: I hope there were no Igbos there

What kind if person are you? lipsrsealed even when so many innocent people are dead you manage to still be tribalistic! Repent o and you call yourself a mother, is this the kind of thing you want to pass on? Everywhere on Nairaland you always post tribalistic things but you've even gone lower than usual today by bringing that up when talking about the dead.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Imam Bashir Takes His New Car To Anglican Priest For Blessings In Kwara / Muhammad Kabir Orjiegbulam: Igbo Muslim Congratulates His Mother On Church Award / Bishop David Oyedepo And His Two Sons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.