Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,964 members, 7,806,787 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:11 AM

Do You Shop With Shopping List Or Just Spontaneous Buying. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Do You Shop With Shopping List Or Just Spontaneous Buying. (580 Views)

Expecting A New Baby , Need Shopping List / Marriage Is BORING! Fact! Soul mate or JUST MATES? / Bully Punished With Bad Clothing: Cruel Or Just? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Shop With Shopping List Or Just Spontaneous Buying. by bigass(f): 1:27pm On Sep 15, 2014
When i go shopping for house hold stuffs or groceries i go with no list i just move around the shopping mall or market and pick whatever i need, However i see people with list itemizing all the things they want.
Do you shop with list or not?
which is more preferable and the advantages.
Re: Do You Shop With Shopping List Or Just Spontaneous Buying. by Nobody: 1:34pm On Sep 15, 2014
I don't write them down but I always have them on my mind to avoid unnecessary buying .
Re: Do You Shop With Shopping List Or Just Spontaneous Buying. by rolled: 1:38pm On Sep 15, 2014
Its always written on my memopad
Re: Do You Shop With Shopping List Or Just Spontaneous Buying. by Nobody: 2:40pm On Sep 15, 2014
I write them on the list, including the price too...

So that i wont forget or over-spend...
Re: Do You Shop With Shopping List Or Just Spontaneous Buying. by Nobody: 2:45pm On Sep 15, 2014
Lol, I write everything down. grin

Growing up with my Mum taught me that. Saves me money as in over spending, time and procrastination.

It's always straight to the shop(s) and straight back home. I hate crowded places. Much less to wander around looking clueless and devoid of what to Buy.
Re: Do You Shop With Shopping List Or Just Spontaneous Buying. by Kanwulia: 2:55pm On Sep 15, 2014
Very impulsive.
I NEVER STICK TO ANY SHOPPING LIST and I HATE TO CUT COUPONS!

Money is meant to be spent!
I am not innarestid in being a millionaire!
If I have money. . . . I SPEND IT! cool

I loooooooove my vacation too!
No apologies! kiss
Re: Do You Shop With Shopping List Or Just Spontaneous Buying. by spanzed(m): 3:06pm On Sep 15, 2014
I wonder why most women don't study Economics while at school...extra careful in their spending!!! tongue
Re: Do You Shop With Shopping List Or Just Spontaneous Buying. by Nobody: 3:08pm On Sep 15, 2014
I write everything down but I ALWAYS buy at least one thing that isn't on my list.
Re: Do You Shop With Shopping List Or Just Spontaneous Buying. by Godmystrength: 3:50pm On Sep 15, 2014
I make a list of what to buy and also include the expected price (i give little allowances for the unexpected). I try as much as possible to abide by the content of the list but i still end up buying some more things than outside my list.
Overtime, i have come to realize that the purpose of the list is actually to ensure i don't forget to buy any of the items on my list. So my shopping list is a list of MUST buy and not ALL to be bought.
Re: Do You Shop With Shopping List Or Just Spontaneous Buying. by egopersonified(f): 4:17pm On Sep 15, 2014
I shop with a list but always go with extra cash for those things not on the list that I would want to buy.
Re: Do You Shop With Shopping List Or Just Spontaneous Buying. by okirewaju(f): 6:38pm On Sep 15, 2014
sholasholala: I write everything down but I ALWAYS buy at least one thing that isn't on my list.
Same here!

(1) (Reply)

Pregnant 11 Years Old / Causes Of Marriage Grievances With Case Studies / The Type Of Parents You Have

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.