Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,956 members, 7,806,767 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:05 PM

INVESTIGATION: AG Report Indicts Oronsaye For N123B Alleged Fraud - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INVESTIGATION: AG Report Indicts Oronsaye For N123B Alleged Fraud (18171 Views)

Ministerial Screening: Fashola Indicts Himself Before The Senate / Audit Report Indicts NNPC, Corporation To Refund $1.48billion / Alleged Fraud: EFCC Probes Rivers, Kano, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INVESTIGATION: AG Report Indicts Oronsaye For N123B Alleged Fraud by funstufz: 2:46pm On Sep 15, 2014
Why am I not surprised, another PDP Governor in the making; Perfecting his Looting Style for the Mother Party...should he fail to attain that, Ministerial/Ambassadorial post is there as compensation... Nigeria, we hail thee

6 Likes

Re: INVESTIGATION: AG Report Indicts Oronsaye For N123B Alleged Fraud by Ukutsgp(m): 2:47pm On Sep 15, 2014
wickedness is too much in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: INVESTIGATION: AG Report Indicts Oronsaye For N123B Alleged Fraud by Akinsz: 2:47pm On Sep 15, 2014
Gbawe2:

Ethnocentric and hateful mumu. If only you spend time developing your knowledge and intellect then perhaps you will not be here ignorantly calling everything and everyone "Yolaba". Stephen Osagiede Oronsaye is from Edo State. Olodo.

what do you expect from fry pan head? Once head is flat nothing good can come out of it.

14 Likes

Re: INVESTIGATION: AG Report Indicts Oronsaye For N123B Alleged Fraud by Akinsz: 2:52pm On Sep 15, 2014
rozayx5: i can see some Illiterates are already dragging JOnathan into this, that man must be blessed to have so many haters shocked shocked
jonathan is a slow learner and clueless if u dont know mr literate

10 Likes

Re: INVESTIGATION: AG Report Indicts Oronsaye For N123B Alleged Fraud by Pennywise(m): 2:54pm On Sep 15, 2014
Another example of how Jonathan sunk Nigeria. I am surprised that people still do not see a direct correlation between the continued desertion of Nigerian troops and this high level corruption going on in the civil society.

9 Likes

Re: INVESTIGATION: AG Report Indicts Oronsaye For N123B Alleged Fraud by PassingShot(m): 2:57pm On Sep 15, 2014
I believe the best method to avoid heart attack with the type of stealing and looting that goes on in Nigeria is to develop a thick skin about those news. I mean just to take a "siddon look" approach. That's my new method now.

Look at the old ugly f00l.

2 Likes

Re: INVESTIGATION: AG Report Indicts Oronsaye For N123B Alleged Fraud by Sibrah: 2:57pm On Sep 15, 2014
Shocking!!! What is keeping people like him in Power? Ehn, if not for 'upside-downedness' of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: INVESTIGATION: AG Report Indicts Oronsaye For N123B Alleged Fraud by fairheven: 3:06pm On Sep 15, 2014
oilyyariba: Another yolaba fraudster!
Can we just stop this nonsense!this is just an indictment for God sake! An he has not been convicted by any court of law,and besides,corruption is not akin to any tribe or group,it is just a state of mind and that cuts accros tribalism.

2 Likes

Re: INVESTIGATION: AG Report Indicts Oronsaye For N123B Alleged Fraud by playboy19(m): 3:06pm On Sep 15, 2014
Sibrah: Shocking!!! What is keeping people like in Power? Ehn, if not for 'upside-downedness' of Nigeria.

You should be happy this news eventually came out and you are reading about it. This has been going around Abuja for like 2 years now. There are 100s of such stories you will never get to hear about unfortunately.

1 Like

Re: INVESTIGATION: AG Report Indicts Oronsaye For N123B Alleged Fraud by LeStylo: 3:08pm On Sep 15, 2014
[size=32pt]THIS IS MERE STEALING NAH![/size]

2 Likes

Re: INVESTIGATION: AG Report Indicts Oronsaye For N123B Alleged Fraud by Nobody: 3:08pm On Sep 15, 2014
Let me call the obama to confirm #americawillknow
Re: INVESTIGATION: AG Report Indicts Oronsaye For N123B Alleged Fraud by unclejb2(m): 3:08pm On Sep 15, 2014
exxell: The kind money wey dey dissapear from this country everyday.... Nawa oo. Wouldnt be suprised if I hear that this country dissapears one day....

As an aside, JONATHAN IS A TOTAL FAILURE.... I WILL DEFEND MY COMMENT ANYTIME. UNDER HIM, SO MANY THINGS WENT WRONG. In a true democratic setting, Badluck Edewe Jonadumb doesnt have the capacity to rule a common street not talk of a great country like Nigeria. Because of him, people like Julius Agwu are now contemplating governing rivers state. Why not? Because they believe if an idiiot like badluck can make it, every dumbo can. His or her incapabilities not withstanding! Please, Just resign already.
u are very foolish for assuming Julius Agwu to be dumb. I'm sure in ur entire lifetime, U'll never come close to his landmarks
Re: INVESTIGATION: AG Report Indicts Oronsaye For N123B Alleged Fraud by obailala(m): 3:13pm On Sep 15, 2014
Thank God nobody has come out to foolishly defend the man or castigate Premium Times for this expose... I am quite sure however that this my joy may be short lived.. Some dolts would soon myopically interpret this report as an assault on Jonathan's good administration and therefore take it upon themselves to defend the man..

3 Likes

Re: INVESTIGATION: AG Report Indicts Oronsaye For N123B Alleged Fraud by OLADD: 3:13pm On Sep 15, 2014
exxell: The kind money wey dey dissapear from this country everyday.... Nawa oo. Wouldnt be suprised if I hear that this country dissapears one day....

As an aside, JONATHAN IS A TOTAL FAILURE.... I WILL DEFEND MY COMMENT ANYTIME. UNDER HIM, SO MANY THINGS WENT WRONG. In a true democratic setting, Badluck Edewe Jonadumb doesnt have the capacity to rule a common street not talk of a great country like Nigeria. Because of him, people like Julius Agwu are now contemplating governing rivers state. Why not? Because they believe if an idiiot like badluck can make it, every dumbo can. His or her incapabilities not withstanding! Please, Just resign already.
[color=#006600][/color]

My guy, take it easy. You might be totally disenchanted with the president and his administration but a certain degree of decorum is expected from us as citizens when national issues are been discussed. Using such disparaging words against the president as encapsulated in your post does not depict responsibility. The fact that we can all freely express our thoughts on nairaland is a plus for GEJ's administration and such freedom shouldn't be an albatross for him as the president. This is just a report coming from a medium known for anti-govt antecedent, let's wait for the appropriate authority to accept or counter it before passing judgement. Please.

2 Likes

Re: INVESTIGATION: AG Report Indicts Oronsaye For N123B Alleged Fraud by Nobody: 3:14pm On Sep 15, 2014
These pupple dey upgrade steady o in der stealing method. Gone are the days they steal millions, na billions dey reign nw and dey do it with so much pride n joy in the eyes of the public. Wetin we nova hear for dis 9ja. God go judge una o

1 Like

Re: INVESTIGATION: AG Report Indicts Oronsaye For N123B Alleged Fraud by feedthenation(m): 3:16pm On Sep 15, 2014
Nothing, absolutely nothing will happen to this guy.

Hasn't him been appointed to a number of 'useless committees' which were formed since GEJ came to power.

Yet some very useless individuals will be crying that GEJ is their best man for the office of the presidency.

How many known corrupt individuals have been jailed, talkless of charging them to court under this GEJ government?

4 Likes

Re: INVESTIGATION: AG Report Indicts Oronsaye For N123B Alleged Fraud by myads890(m): 3:19pm On Sep 15, 2014
[quote author=ferdimako][/quote]

thanks prof. at least you got the point
Re: INVESTIGATION: AG Report Indicts Oronsaye For N123B Alleged Fraud by Trailblazer1(m): 3:20pm On Sep 15, 2014
I am disappointed in GEJ
Re: INVESTIGATION: AG Report Indicts Oronsaye For N123B Alleged Fraud by Bimpe29: 3:22pm On Sep 15, 2014
The system is such that, there is nothing bad about irregularities. However, the fraudulent accounts will eventually be audited & sanctioned accordingly by incorruptible Auditor General. Only d wise will understand. Naija Cabals ride on
Re: INVESTIGATION: AG Report Indicts Oronsaye For N123B Alleged Fraud by gabriel212: 3:22pm On Sep 15, 2014
oilyyariba: Another yolaba fraudster!
Do proper research before you comments in the public domain.
the man if from Edo state.

1 Like

Re: INVESTIGATION: AG Report Indicts Oronsaye For N123B Alleged Fraud by anonimi: 3:23pm On Sep 15, 2014
Why are we so WICKED and HEARTLESS to one another.
What does old man Oronsaye want with all these money of retired, dying and some even DEAD civil servants.

2 Likes

Re: INVESTIGATION: AG Report Indicts Oronsaye For N123B Alleged Fraud by munex007(m): 3:29pm On Sep 15, 2014
shocked#123,000,000,000

He should be thrown from 5000ft into a volcano..Heartless Old fool..

1 Like

Re: INVESTIGATION: AG Report Indicts Oronsaye For N123B Alleged Fraud by poiZon: 3:31pm On Sep 15, 2014
exxell:

When you go get sense? You quoted the whole topic to say ok?

U quote mumu ask am wen him go get sense? btw u n am who get sense pass?

last shot
na just 50k i need to take buy Msc form n process am since work no work for me. chai abeg who get oronsaye numba mek i call am..
Re: INVESTIGATION: AG Report Indicts Oronsaye For N123B Alleged Fraud by Chidonc(m): 3:34pm On Sep 15, 2014

APC janja weed party member,
Re: INVESTIGATION: AG Report Indicts Oronsaye For N123B Alleged Fraud by dammytosh: 3:38pm On Sep 15, 2014
Dear Mr. Orosaye,

Nothing do you. Just join the #BringBackJonathan2015 campaign.

Like i said, if nothing do Boko sponsors after they declare for GEJ, Nothing do you Enjoy your loot.

Regards.

2 Likes

Re: INVESTIGATION: AG Report Indicts Oronsaye For N123B Alleged Fraud by explorer1906: 3:44pm On Sep 15, 2014

I'm sure you will be aspiring for greatness in future,but you allow sentiment to cloud your reasoning by not seeing things in two dimensions. jonathan's administration is tagged the worst because he has been able to uncover many fraudulent acts that others did not have the heart to, this issue has nothing to do with Jonathan because this man of AG should know that he is the cause of heart attack,hypertension and even the death of the pensioners, this man of AG is an agent of a system that wish others misery.
Re: INVESTIGATION: AG Report Indicts Oronsaye For N123B Alleged Fraud by Nobody: 3:45pm On Sep 15, 2014
You people have started again, ordinary stealing, you are calling corruption angry

5 Likes

Re: INVESTIGATION: AG Report Indicts Oronsaye For N123B Alleged Fraud by san316(m): 3:46pm On Sep 15, 2014
Rich men stealing from helpless poor people. God will judge...after we have lynched them.
Re: INVESTIGATION: AG Report Indicts Oronsaye For N123B Alleged Fraud by edogirl2: 3:48pm On Sep 15, 2014
Trailblazer1: I am disappointed in GEJ

Interesting...after yet another billion dollar fraud, you can only drag your conscience to the level of being 'disappointed' in this horrible man of a President?

However good life is for you, surely the plight of millions of fellow country men and women who can barely afford one meal a day would prick your conscience to muster even the tiniest degree of anger at these heartless, horrible, conceited and evil looters?

1 Like

Re: INVESTIGATION: AG Report Indicts Oronsaye For N123B Alleged Fraud by sweetgala(m): 3:52pm On Sep 15, 2014
When I read this I became afraid. These guys are no more stealing millions but billion. Stella Oduah is a learner compared to this thief .
But alas he is a GEJ man, he'll be protected

1 Like

Re: INVESTIGATION: AG Report Indicts Oronsaye For N123B Alleged Fraud by Olaone1: 4:03pm On Sep 15, 2014
Okay smiley
Re: INVESTIGATION: AG Report Indicts Oronsaye For N123B Alleged Fraud by Reference(m): 4:11pm On Sep 15, 2014
edogirl2: Oga Oronsaye is from Edo State. The man is a disgrace if these allegations are true.

The big issue now is, how do we wrestle Nigeria from this President?

A President whose inner circle includes big time fraudsters, alleged sponsors of terrorism, Niger Delta hoodlums etc

And to think that in a few months, millions of the same ordinary people who have suffered the most under Mr Jonathan's reigns will still queue in scorching sun to vote for Mr Jonathan, all because of tribal allegiance.

It beggars belief.

That is democracy. If he wins so be it. Democracy is a game of numbers and as I always say if others don't share your ideals they won't vote the way you do. There are so many disconnected from government that these reports won't mean anything to. They have not benefited anything so they don't feel they are losing anything so they will vote on a whim. Is this not why I advocate for power and relevance to circulate through all Nigerians so they will have a stake, a sense of belonging. But many say no. If people don't have or can never have political influence and don't feel government impact at all they can never make sound judgement at the polls. We are trying to draw from an empty account. Change the structure first, say no to power hegemony or corruption remains forever.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Change Slogan Is Losing Melody ā€“ Vangaurd NewsPaper / ā€˜Iā€™m Still Looking For My Son Since 2011 Police Arrested Him' - Man Tells Panel / Breakdown Of $3.65 Billion Abacha's Recovered Loot And Their Sources

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.