Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,353 members, 7,800,706 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:40 AM

Mitsubishi Space Wagon 2000 GDI (ABS Light On After Changing The Car Hub). - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Mitsubishi Space Wagon 2000 GDI (ABS Light On After Changing The Car Hub). (1253 Views)

Pictures Of The Car That Got Burnt At Onipan Bus Stop / See The Car That Caused Commotion In Lagos On Easter Day...photos / Changing The Radiator Of Your Tokunbo Car From Single Cell To Double Cell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mitsubishi Space Wagon 2000 GDI (ABS Light On After Changing The Car Hub). by oba009(m): 1:33pm On Sep 15, 2014
I just import this car around June this year. I had to change the hub last two weeks because it was making noise. I noticed the mechanic having problem with the brake calipher because the bolt could not be removed. Well at the long run my ABS light has being on since that incident. Please what could be responsible and possible remedies.

Thanks
Re: Mitsubishi Space Wagon 2000 GDI (ABS Light On After Changing The Car Hub). by mayor2013: 1:35pm On Sep 15, 2014
Go run a scan on your Abs that would reveal what is wrong with your Abs
Re: Mitsubishi Space Wagon 2000 GDI (ABS Light On After Changing The Car Hub). by oba009(m): 1:35pm On Sep 15, 2014
thanks
Re: Mitsubishi Space Wagon 2000 GDI (ABS Light On After Changing The Car Hub). by bravolad(m): 3:46pm On Sep 15, 2014
He must have tampered with the ABS SENSOR. There's an ABS wire that runs from the engine bay to the area around the caliper and the hub. You can look through to ensure that the switch is properly connected. I'm sure that if this is done the ABS light will go off.

Hope this helps.

1 Like

Re: Mitsubishi Space Wagon 2000 GDI (ABS Light On After Changing The Car Hub). by DECOtech(m): 5:23pm On Sep 15, 2014
bravolad: He must have tampered with the ABS SENSOR. There's an ABS wire that runs from the engine bay to the area around the caliper and the hub. You can look through to ensure that the switch is properly connected. I'm sure that if this is done the ABS light will go off.

Hope this helps.
I share in ur opinion
Re: Mitsubishi Space Wagon 2000 GDI (ABS Light On After Changing The Car Hub). by Edunwa302(m): 5:42pm On Sep 15, 2014
bravolad: He must have tampered with the ABS SENSOR. There's an ABS wire that runs from the engine bay to the area around the caliper and the hub. You can look through to ensure that the switch is properly connected. I'm sure that if this is done the ABS light will go off.

Hope this helps.
excertly or d new hub doesnt come wit abs sensor
Re: Mitsubishi Space Wagon 2000 GDI (ABS Light On After Changing The Car Hub). by Nobody: 4:35am On Sep 16, 2014
Edunwa302:
excertly or d new hub doesnt come wit abs sensor

Sensor is not part of hub
Re: Mitsubishi Space Wagon 2000 GDI (ABS Light On After Changing The Car Hub). by oba009(m): 4:46pm On Sep 24, 2014
Thanks All,
Re: Mitsubishi Space Wagon 2000 GDI (ABS Light On After Changing The Car Hub). by Nobody: 4:52pm On Sep 24, 2014
oba009: Thanks All,

Did you solve the issue? If so please update the thread with how it was resolved so that others in the future can search and learn.
Re: Mitsubishi Space Wagon 2000 GDI (ABS Light On After Changing The Car Hub). by oba009(m): 4:32pm On Sep 29, 2014
Haven't solve it yet.

CityNG:

Did you solve the issue? If so please update the thread with how it was resolved so that others in the future can search and learn.
Re: Mitsubishi Space Wagon 2000 GDI (ABS Light On After Changing The Car Hub). by oba009(m): 5:22pm On Sep 29, 2014
Still trying to look for a good mechanic that can be servicing it, my service is long over due and I want to get to the root of ABS light on.

Can anyone living in Abuja get me a mechanic that work on this Mitshubishi Space Wagon?
Re: Mitsubishi Space Wagon 2000 GDI (ABS Light On After Changing The Car Hub). by oba009(m): 3:25pm On Oct 23, 2014
[img][/img]

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Volkswagen Next - Gen CC / Cars Without Faulty Light / How Reliable Is A Mercedes-benz S 430?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.