Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,386 members, 7,800,779 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:37 AM

The Best Antivirus - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / The Best Antivirus (2176 Views)

What Is The Best Antivirus For A Computer / Top Ten Best Antivirus In The World / Best Antivirus To Use (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Best Antivirus by betheldgr8(m): 12:24pm On Nov 01, 2008
which antivirus is the best for a cyber cafe? to me i think norton does the work but i have gotten different opinions from different people. si i'd like to hear from fellow nairalanders' please tell me the best antivirus for a cyber cafe.
Re: The Best Antivirus by Yolu: 7:12pm On Nov 01, 2008
I don't have a cyber café but in my experience Eset Antvirus / Smart Security (http://www.eset.co.uk/index.php) is the best I've used. It is small, light-weight, uses minimal system resources, and catches more viruses than threats that most. The main reason I use it is because it really does not interfere with your system the way Norton does. It just quietly does the job in the background.

With regards to a cyber café - you're probably going to need a business license and the price will depend on how many computers you have.
Re: The Best Antivirus by sannies(m): 3:09am On Nov 02, 2008
hello, Yolu pls if u have the nod 32 username and password kindly send it to my email address: sannisquareonly@yahoo.co.uk. i will be glad to hear from u soon
Re: The Best Antivirus by betheldgr8(m): 10:00am On Nov 04, 2008
thanks so much Yolu for ur concern and suggestion, i'll check it out immediately and get back to u later.
Re: The Best Antivirus by alldone(m): 3:58pm On Nov 04, 2008
please let us know what the result is.
thanks
Re: The Best Antivirus by dfuture: 6:59pm On Nov 05, 2008
from my experience, i believe Kaspersky is the best antivirus.
i run a cafe and it has never disappointed me.
its so powerful if u use the right one i.e updated.
if u need valid keys let me know.
Re: The Best Antivirus by dinozzo(m): 7:58pm On Nov 05, 2008
ESET NOD 32 antivirus and superantispyware works best for me
Re: The Best Antivirus by betheldgr8(m): 5:54pm On Nov 06, 2008
i tried downloading eset nod 32, but they have not contacted me as they said, so am now using kaspersky and its giving me what i want, its very good. dfuture, plz i need kaspersky valid keys. my mail is bethelogundu@yahoo.com. thanx.
Re: The Best Antivirus by zealdick(m): 6:40pm On Nov 06, 2008
for me i think the best antivirus that can be used in an internet cafe are avast and avira.
Re: The Best Antivirus by hamjaf: 2:47pm On Nov 07, 2008
To me i prefer Risingg anti virus
it has work for me since i opened my cyber cafe and what it needs is just update
Re: The Best Antivirus by quadrillio(m): 3:52pm On Nov 07, 2008
hamjaf:

To me i prefer Risingg anti virus
it has work for me since i opened my cyber cafe and what it needs is just update

Please I love rising but dont know how to get the full version?

How can you help me? please.
Re: The Best Antivirus by inze(m): 4:14pm On Nov 07, 2008
i wont advice u use anticirus that gives serial probls like kaspersky and eset for a cyber cafe since you'll be installing on more than one client. If you sys specs are good enough, i advice u stick to the Norton, kan4i4 advice
Re: The Best Antivirus by eAziEbOnE: 2:24am On Nov 09, 2008
When it comes to Antivirus performance, it's not all about what you see but what actually happens.
So follow this link http://anti-virus-software-review.toptenreviews.com/ and see this review, some of you will become mind changers i guess!
Re: The Best Antivirus by LUDALOOLO(m): 12:08pm On Nov 11, 2008
Bitdefender is the best antivirus as far as i am concern, i use and recommend it

(1) (Reply)

Which Good Laptop Can I Get With #60k And Below? / Zlt M30s Mifi Unlock / Error "f:\ Is Not Accessible. Access Is Denied¨ Help Please :)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.