Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,472 members, 7,808,702 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:40 PM

STRANGE: Woman Presents ‘holy Spirit’ As Collateral For Bank Loan. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / STRANGE: Woman Presents ‘holy Spirit’ As Collateral For Bank Loan. (562 Views)

Strange And Risky:Abuja Man Rides Bike With A Woman And Her Four Children(Pic) / STRANGE: Woman Presents ‘holy Spirit’ As Collateral For Bank Loan / Obtaining Secured Bank Loan In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

STRANGE: Woman Presents ‘holy Spirit’ As Collateral For Bank Loan. by simplemyk: 2:58pm On Sep 15, 2014
There was drama last Friday in one of the microfinance banks (name withheld), located in one of the major cities of Delta, when a middle-aged woman approached one of the bank’s officials at the counter for a loan of N1.5million. Willing to give the loan to the woman, the official brought out a form, apparently meant for customers who demand such facilities.
While she filling the form, she wrote the name of her 12-year-old son as surety and also wrote that she was ready to give the Holy Spirit as collateral. Surprised by what the woman wrote, the official took the form to his boss to seek his advice, and the woman was invited to the office of the boss.
When she got there, she was asked to explain what she meant by the ‘Holy Spirit’ she wrote as her collateral, and her 12- year- old son as surety. Her response was, “Don’t you know the Holy Spirit or are you not a Christian? Do you want me to write the name of ordinary mortal that will disappoint the bank? No, the Holy Spirit is my collateral because He does not lie, and He cannot fail. So, please let me have the loan.”
All efforts to make the woman realise that it was not possible to make the Holy Spirit her collateral fell on deaf ears, and at a point, she got angry and told them: “Since you don’t want to give me this loan, you wait for me and see what the Holy Spirit will do. You must give the loan to me”, she boasted and walked away.
Two days later, the woman reportedly returned with the wife of the chairman, board of directors of the bank, who shouted and banged on the table and asking: “Where is that disrespectful officer who refused to honour my request that this woman be given a loan. This is indiscipline and an act of insubordination. Bring him out; if you can’t respect the wife of the chairman of the bank’s board of directors, who else will you respect?” she asked.

http://leadership.ng/news/384114/strange-woman-presents-holy-spirit-collateral-bank-loan
Re: STRANGE: Woman Presents ‘holy Spirit’ As Collateral For Bank Loan. by McWhillion(m): 3:04pm On Sep 15, 2014
Am I supposed to believe this nonsense?
Re: STRANGE: Woman Presents ‘holy Spirit’ As Collateral For Bank Loan. by Chazzyboy: 3:21pm On Sep 15, 2014
Highest joke

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Government Defends $9.3m Cash Seized In South Africa. / [pictures]f Boko Haram Militants Killed By Nigerian Troops / a

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.