Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,455 members, 7,808,626 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:27 PM

Two Nigerians And An Israeli Smuggle $9.3million Into South Africa - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Two Nigerians And An Israeli Smuggle $9.3million Into South Africa (28438 Views)

Asari Dokubo Spotted In The Jet That Smuggled $9.3m Into South Africa / What My Uncle Told Me About The Missing $9.3million / Seized $9.3million Controversy: APC Raises 15 Questions For President Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Nigerians And An Israeli Smuggle $9.3million Into South Africa by Pennywise(m): 4:07pm On Sep 16, 2014
I think the pastor hired his plane out to a defence contractor to make extra bucks in an innocent transaction. Who knows? It may even have been engineered by his wife who is known to be extremely business savvy.

Nigerian Govt contracts are usually of the kill and divide kind. There is always more than meets the eye which is why a lot of contractors have no choice but to deal in cash. Can the Israeli contractor attempt this in Tel Aviv? Certainly not. But I dont see anyone doing jail time here. All 'interested parties' in this transaction will have no choice but to re-evaluate expectations. That should be all.
Re: Two Nigerians And An Israeli Smuggle $9.3million Into South Africa by aviazuva: 4:17pm On Sep 16, 2014
I repeat, this Pastor of a man does not look like a man of God

will those near him please advise him to stop dressing like cultist or native doctor.

He recks the appetite .
The outside aslo matters.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Two Nigerians And An Israeli Smuggle $9.3million Into South Africa by Nobody: 4:30pm On Sep 16, 2014
wao...

oboy from the comments above..e b like say many peeps nor sabi d kind money wen dey involve ..even ritual can't provide u with such bountiful amount...

omor..i don't mind giving the main oga of this operation my contacts...

i can help in such deal surfa my pay go rish just 50%cheesy

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerians And An Israeli Smuggle $9.3million Into South Africa by saintol(m): 4:31pm On Sep 16, 2014
I dont really think there is any other Hell aside Nigeria. So when you are told,' change your ways, you will go to hell'. Just know that the hell is no where but Nigeria. Bleep THIS HELL.

2 Likes

Re: Two Nigerians And An Israeli Smuggle $9.3million Into South Africa by elnaf(m): 4:34pm On Sep 16, 2014
I believe our prayers concerning BOKO HARAM has bin answered pls ar you sure those caught are not d sponsors of BH wot a mess contry...

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerians And An Israeli Smuggle $9.3million Into South Africa by komekn(m): 4:36pm On Sep 16, 2014
I find this whole saga is drowned in subterfuge, we will never know the truth of this matter.

The Nigerian penchant for using middle men in arms procurement has NOTHING TO DO WITH BEST VALUE but is essentially about Corruption. Direct government to government defence procurement is blatantly transparent in the west and as such the opportunity for Egunje is simply zilch.

The idea that this is government procurement seems shady the use of cash even more shady and smells of government corruption.

That’s why we have been able to spend over $25bliion over the past 10 years with nothing commensurate too show beyond thirty year old aircraft and outdated MTB’s, APC’s and not fit for purpose IFV’s that’s why we are essentially outgunned in the NE, and Boko are able to claim territory.

2 Likes

Re: Two Nigerians And An Israeli Smuggle $9.3million Into South Africa by ozoebuka1(m): 4:38pm On Sep 16, 2014
Israel turn bad.. corrupter = Nigeria, corruptee = Israeli... kikikiki

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerians And An Israeli Smuggle $9.3million Into South Africa by cubeet3: 4:39pm On Sep 16, 2014
Ohh God ...have mercy
Re: Two Nigerians And An Israeli Smuggle $9.3million Into South Africa by sayisayi(m): 4:46pm On Sep 16, 2014
Boko Haram = PDP = Politicians = Nigerian elites thirst for power and cash over blood sacrifice (98% of the naija population)

3 Likes

Re: Two Nigerians And An Israeli Smuggle $9.3million Into South Africa by MAYOWAAK: 5:05pm On Sep 16, 2014
I am not interested in what the arrested jet was doing in South Africa...

I already know and do not need any confirmation again.

My position, however, is about the ownership of the jet which is Pastor Oritsejafor's.

A statement released this afternoon showed that he is the owner of the jet which has been leased to an organisation for commercial purposes part of which was how it got to South Africa supposedly on a business trip...

That is not my concern also.

My worry now is that the principal justification Pastor Oritsejafor gave for the acquisition of the private jet then( a gift from an undisclosed person) was to aid him in preaching the gospel and reaching out to places that could not be reached via the land..

How come what was intended for private use has suddenly become a money-making machine to the punk-wearing pastor? This is my worry.

What explanation will the Pastor give this time? Perhaps his footsoldiers on the cyberspace can assist us...

Waiting!!

19 Likes

Re: Two Nigerians And An Israeli Smuggle $9.3million Into South Africa by aminu89(m): 5:09pm On Sep 16, 2014
Ok
Re: Two Nigerians And An Israeli Smuggle $9.3million Into South Africa by Dayo30(m): 5:58pm On Sep 16, 2014
i feel like crying, when will this my country start doing the rigth things

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerians And An Israeli Smuggle $9.3million Into South Africa by yazach: 6:10pm On Sep 16, 2014
I THINK IT IS TIME FOR NIGERIANS TO CALL TRUTH ITS NAME(TRUTH)

PASTOR AYO ORITSEJAROR PRIVAVE JET CAUGHT WITH 10 MILLION DOLLARS INTENT TO PURCHASE ARMS AND WAR EQUIPMENT ARRESTED WITH THE ISRAELIS ARM CONSULTANT IN SOUTH AFRICA!!!

THE QUESTION IS WHO ARE THE PEOPLE THESE ARMS MEANT?

IRONICALLY THE NIGERIA PRESIDENCY HAS ASKED THEY BE RELEASED AND FREE FROM SOUTH AFRICA GOVERNMENT INVESTIGATION. SAHARA REPORTERS..............................ALL HANDS MUST BE ON DESK, ALL PATRIOTIC NIGERIAN MUST ENSURED DR' EBELE AZIKWE GOODLUCK JONATHAN, DID NOT WIN THIRD TERM ELECTION, FOR NIGERIA TO MOVE FORWARD IN PEACE AND NOT PIECES!!!

3 Likes

Re: Two Nigerians And An Israeli Smuggle $9.3million Into South Africa by kalamayat: 6:30pm On Sep 16, 2014
Stella Oduah saw all this trasactions going on and asked the private jet owners to be paying taxes.
I still want to believe that the religious private jet owners are responsible for her sack as the aviation minister.

2 Likes

Re: Two Nigerians And An Israeli Smuggle $9.3million Into South Africa by donodion(m): 6:37pm On Sep 16, 2014
14: Leave everything to us, we will deal with the bastardss
Yep more money in the bank for southies....free moola for that matter..hahahahahaha

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerians And An Israeli Smuggle $9.3million Into South Africa by donodion(m): 6:39pm On Sep 16, 2014
MAYOWAAK: I am not interested in what the arrested jet was doing in South Africa...

My position, however, is about the ownership of the jet which is Pastor Oritsejafor's.

A statement released this afternoon showed that he is the owner of the jet which has been leased to an organisation for commercial purposes part of which was how it got to South Africa supposedly on a business trip...

My worry now is that the principal justification Pastor Oritsejafor gave for the acquisition of the private jet then( a gift from an undisclosed person) was to aid him in preaching the gospel and reaching out to places that could not be reached via the land..

How come what was intended for private use has suddenly become a money-making machine to the punk-wearing pastor? This is my worry.

What explanation will the Pastor give this time? Perhaps his footsoldiers on the cyberspace can assist us...

Waiting!!

hehehe eyes are opening...graaaaduaaaally.

2 Likes

Re: Two Nigerians And An Israeli Smuggle $9.3million Into South Africa by Eeser: 6:41pm On Sep 16, 2014
gabriel212: y does this report omit PASTOR AYO ORITSEJAFOR NAME as the owner of one of the aircraft
I wonder ooo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Nigerians And An Israeli Smuggle $9.3million Into South Africa by mandax: 7:09pm On Sep 16, 2014
Asam2: I HATE CAN FROM BIGINING SO U ARE BEHIND BOKO HARAM AND ALWAYS BLEM IT ON MUSLIMS, GOD IS IN CONTROL.
Was it CAN that told your ogas in the north to introduce sharia criminal codes in the far north? Boko Haram sprang up after your ogas' act; Boko Haram has since stated that it is fighting for sharia country.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Nigerians And An Israeli Smuggle $9.3million Into South Africa by mandax: 7:16pm On Sep 16, 2014
InvertedHammer:
\
Pastor Oritsejafor: Warri, Delta State. President of Pentecostal Fellowship of Nigeria.
President GEJ right-hand man

Felix Chidi Idiga: Amaifeke, Orlu in Imo State. JAFAC MOTORS & Cars Accessories. //419ner praised to heaven by Oliver De Coque //
Senate Aspirant APC (Imo State).

/

When Oliver de Coque was alive and playing music, Chidi Idiga must have been a teenager then. Chidi Idiga is not a member of APC. So why do you people spread false rumours?

2 Likes

Re: Two Nigerians And An Israeli Smuggle $9.3million Into South Africa by Nobody: 7:19pm On Sep 16, 2014
Why am i not suprised when rat a55 south africans open their filthy mouths and call our super eagles Drug Lords FC? undecided

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerians And An Israeli Smuggle $9.3million Into South Africa by yormite: 7:21pm On Sep 16, 2014
One day the poor wl have nothing to eat but the rich imagine 12m dollars in cash smh 4 dis country

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerians And An Israeli Smuggle $9.3million Into South Africa by Nobody: 7:35pm On Sep 16, 2014
publicenemy: Nigeria again......

This country should be in alone Mars.
who know u?? U probably from Liberia or Seria-Leone
Re: Two Nigerians And An Israeli Smuggle $9.3million Into South Africa by Mtm5313: 7:43pm On Sep 16, 2014
[quote author=MAYOWAAK]I am not interested in what the arrested jet was doing in South Africa...

God Bless U

2 Likes

Re: Two Nigerians And An Israeli Smuggle $9.3million Into South Africa by raphy(m): 8:40pm On Sep 16, 2014
was here to observe
Re: Two Nigerians And An Israeli Smuggle $9.3million Into South Africa by Dayjhihannon01(m): 8:56pm On Sep 16, 2014
ejikechibuzor: CONFUSION is when you go steal meat from the pot, and you forget whether the spoon was on top or inside the pot
lmao grin grin
Re: Two Nigerians And An Israeli Smuggle $9.3million Into South Africa by cbrass(m): 8:58pm On Sep 16, 2014
MAYOWAAK: I am not interested in what the arrested jet was doing in South Africa...

Waiting!!

*coughs* emmm..hmmm...scratches head, chaii!! Have forgotten what to say oo..wait let me go and check our war manual grin

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerians And An Israeli Smuggle $9.3million Into South Africa by datribune: 8:59pm On Sep 16, 2014

Waiting!!

Gbam! U won't hav too long to wait. It's unbelievable dat some people ar so gullible dat they can not see thru dis fraudulent individual. dat someone so patently fake like Oritsejagajaga can be president of CAN says a lot about how low religion in particular & d country in general has sunk.

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerians And An Israeli Smuggle $9.3million Into South Africa by InvertedHammer: 9:04pm On Sep 16, 2014
mandax:

When Oliver de Coque was alive and playing music, Chidi Idiga must have been a teenager then. Chidi Idiga is not a member of APC. So why do you people spread false rumours?
/
Listen to "Otimkpu" track. He was referred to as aku atu egwu 1 of Amaifeke. His wife Chinyere is the daughter of former chairman of Orlu L.G.A. Listen to the track below: 7.13 - 7.35 mins

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ldh1G12NxOc

Chief Idiga plans to challenge Sen. Hope Uzodinma (onwa Omuma) for the senatorial seat the latter currently occupies-- position held previously by Arthur Nzeribe and Osita Izunaso.

Jafac was in APC but decamped to PDP a few months ago

Know the facts before you start calling me out. Apology accepted!!!

http://247ureports.com/?p=45218

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/04/15000-apc-members-decamp-pdp-imo/

\
Re: Two Nigerians And An Israeli Smuggle $9.3million Into South Africa by Heycube(m): 9:10pm On Sep 16, 2014
ejikechibuzor: CONFUSION is when you go steal meat from the pot, and you forget whether the spoon was on top or inside the pot

If u r experienced; dea r ways 2 make dat ryt...
Re: Two Nigerians And An Israeli Smuggle $9.3million Into South Africa by datribune: 9:24pm On Sep 16, 2014
If u were a conscienceless individual making ur fortune frm dis BH carnage, would u want it to end?. Fellow countrymen, brace urselves 4 a BH insurgency dat has no end.

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerians And An Israeli Smuggle $9.3million Into South Africa by Nobody: 9:26pm On Sep 16, 2014
That is the money that could have been used to fix one thing in the country for the good of the citizens. No matter how small the money but it can do a lot for poor Nigerians.

I hope South African government will repatriate that money to Nigeria or invest it directly into poor areas like Townships in their country.

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerians And An Israeli Smuggle $9.3million Into South Africa by Hafyz23(m): 9:31pm On Sep 16, 2014
Is this another Nollywood movie,'coz I don't believe this mess. Suspense, I guess.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Boko Haram Agreed To Swap Chibok Girls With Arrested Bomb Expert — Buhari / Ofiafuluagu Mbaka, Steve Eboh Visit Nnamdi Kanu At His Residence (Pics) / Reno Omokri Throws A Shade At Kwankwaso For Meeting Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.