Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,916 members, 7,806,662 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:13 PM

Imo State: Nigeria's Highest Producer Of Runs Girls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Imo State: Nigeria's Highest Producer Of Runs Girls (4141 Views)

The Untold Story Of 'runs Girls' In Ikeja Computer Village / Guys Beware: Too Many Runs Girls Nowadays. / BUSTED !!! The New Face Of Runs-girls: A Must-read For Every Guy. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Imo State: Nigeria's Highest Producer Of Runs Girls by MichaelAustin(m): 4:07pm On Sep 15, 2014
some states are known for oil production,some cocoa,some goundnuts and some fruits. But wen it comes RUNS and the GIRLS involved, imo state tops d chart.
From skul days, majority of d runs chicks i knew were imo, during service year d same thing now in d corporate world imo gals still mentain d lead.
If u doubt me, make a deliberate observation an interaction with most of d gals u see displaying around abuja hotels
Tuale 4 imo gals

2 Likes

Re: Imo State: Nigeria's Highest Producer Of Runs Girls by derrick333(m): 4:11pm On Sep 15, 2014
De r d undisputed chmpions,evn 4 Ph ,NA IMO de top
Re: Imo State: Nigeria's Highest Producer Of Runs Girls by Truckpusher(m): 4:28pm On Sep 15, 2014
Somebody wants to start a tribal war. grin

2 Likes

Re: Imo State: Nigeria's Highest Producer Of Runs Girls by Airforce1(m): 4:32pm On Sep 15, 2014
Re: Imo State: Nigeria's Highest Producer Of Runs Girls by 100Cents: 4:37pm On Sep 15, 2014
Laugh no gree me..

Wtf is wrong with the poster ??

2 Likes

Re: Imo State: Nigeria's Highest Producer Of Runs Girls by yuncka: 4:39pm On Sep 15, 2014
This post is a product of idleness, heartbreak from an Imo chick, and inferiority complex.

grin I feel Ur pain.
When U find out U cnt get her, then U rememba she is one hairy mofo.

11 Likes

Re: Imo State: Nigeria's Highest Producer Of Runs Girls by mcfarlin(m): 4:48pm On Sep 15, 2014
Choi! Them dey manufacture runs girls??

Choi! Them dey manufacture runs girls??

cheesy
Re: Imo State: Nigeria's Highest Producer Of Runs Girls by corisande: 4:50pm On Sep 15, 2014
undecided
SMH
Re: Imo State: Nigeria's Highest Producer Of Runs Girls by MabraO: 4:54pm On Sep 15, 2014
Sitting back to see how things unfold
OP get ready to insulted by our IMO brodas and sisters
Re: Imo State: Nigeria's Highest Producer Of Runs Girls by djeezy(m): 4:56pm On Sep 15, 2014
Op how did you arrive at your conclusion? Did you conduct any statistics or you're here to start a tribal war.

1 Like

Re: Imo State: Nigeria's Highest Producer Of Runs Girls by lyntiffany(f): 5:17pm On Sep 15, 2014
[quote author=yuncka]This post is a product of idleness, heartbreak from an Imo chick, and inferiority complex.

grin I feel Ur pain.
When U find out U cnt get her, then U rememba she is one hairy mofo.[/quote Trillion likes.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imo State: Nigeria's Highest Producer Of Runs Girls by MichaelAustin(m): 5:42pm On Sep 15, 2014
yuncka: This post is a product of idleness, heartbreak from an Imo chick, and inferiority complex.

grin I feel Ur pain.
am done wit imo gals,i hv dated 3, der swear 4 me and imo gals?
D tin is dat imo gals are not contented, der are never satisfied, they keep looking outside no matter wat u gv dem, they cheats at d slightest opportunity.
Many guys complain of dis too
Pls tel ur sisters to engage in sometin more meaningfull an decent

2 Likes

Re: Imo State: Nigeria's Highest Producer Of Runs Girls by MichaelAustin(m): 5:46pm On Sep 15, 2014
derrick333: De r d undisputed chmpions,evn 4 Ph ,NA IMO de top
lolzzzzz
indomitable lionesses

1 Like

Re: Imo State: Nigeria's Highest Producer Of Runs Girls by Mikocake(m): 6:02pm On Sep 15, 2014
MichaelAustin:
D tin is dat imo gals are not contented, der are never satisfied, they keep looking outside no matter wat u gv dem, they cheats at d slightest opportunity.
seconded
Re: Imo State: Nigeria's Highest Producer Of Runs Girls by drnoel: 6:12pm On Sep 15, 2014
MichaelAustin: some states are known for oil production,some cocoa,some goundnuts and some fruits. But wen it comes RUNS and the GIRLS involved, imo state tops d chart.
From skul days, majority of d runs chicks i knew were imo, during service year d same thing now in d corporate world imo gals still mentain d lead.
If u doubt me, make a deliberate observation an interaction with most of d gals u see displaying around abuja hotels
Tuale 4 imo gals
well atleast IMO state produces girls that know how tro run very fast. MAybe these girls will represent Nigeria at the next olympics?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imo State: Nigeria's Highest Producer Of Runs Girls by darlingnuel(m): 6:16pm On Sep 15, 2014
Is IMO a place? wink I thought IMO means In My Opinion? grin. But, Imo girls, are OP's complaints true? Before I change my mind...
Re: Imo State: Nigeria's Highest Producer Of Runs Girls by yuncka: 6:29pm On Sep 15, 2014
MichaelAustin:

thanks bro, I wil tel dem not to giv U a chance. grin

1 Like

Re: Imo State: Nigeria's Highest Producer Of Runs Girls by Nobody: 6:35pm On Sep 15, 2014
Hmmm

1 Like

Re: Imo State: Nigeria's Highest Producer Of Runs Girls by Nobody: 7:14pm On Sep 15, 2014
Truckpusher: Somebody wants to start a tribal war. grin
ibo and ashawo work....famous like bread and butter

1 Like

Re: Imo State: Nigeria's Highest Producer Of Runs Girls by 100Cents: 9:55pm On Sep 15, 2014
lyntiffany: ..

But runs girls are going to hell..
Re: Imo State: Nigeria's Highest Producer Of Runs Girls by 100Cents: 9:57pm On Sep 15, 2014
yuncka: This post is a product of idleness, heartbreak from an Imo chick, and inferiority complex.

grin I feel Ur pain.

Yea, the guy might be heart broken.

But runs dey dem blood kwa.
Re: Imo State: Nigeria's Highest Producer Of Runs Girls by 100Cents: 10:00pm On Sep 15, 2014
MichaelAustin:

This is true, akwa ibom girls too.

Just serpents. But Op, woman nah woman o.

Doesn't matter where she is from.

I pity any guy way him babe mistakenly phuck a sweeter dick.

May his soul RIP...
Re: Imo State: Nigeria's Highest Producer Of Runs Girls by chimerase2: 10:03pm On Sep 15, 2014
Op u hv started using ur gal frnd's misoprostol pls is not a malaria drug is meant for ur gal frnds cat u killed and pour raw akamu inside angry
Re: Imo State: Nigeria's Highest Producer Of Runs Girls by 100Cents: 10:06pm On Sep 15, 2014
TribalEAST: ibo and ashawo work....famous like bread and butter

Shattap, guys with minute pencil dicks like you are not allowed on the thread...

BTW, have you ever crossed Ibadan, east or northward since your life ?

I have never seen a set of people stay put in their villages.

2 Likes

Re: Imo State: Nigeria's Highest Producer Of Runs Girls by chimerase2: 10:07pm On Sep 15, 2014
Pls I dnt want to start up the trash here but the last time I checked before u start doing runs gal u must be beautiful, light skinned fresh and tall not ugly with tribal mark pls no offiense amu part and parcel of both region grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Imo State: Nigeria's Highest Producer Of Runs Girls by Dcholeric: 11:59pm On Sep 15, 2014
come see yoruba runs girls for Lasu na, even with a plate of food them go follow you.
do what you want with them so far you've got some change, I play with them and laugh at them after wards.
mhen! they are shameless.

BTW am not an ibo guy.
Re: Imo State: Nigeria's Highest Producer Of Runs Girls by milanseedorf(m): 1:00am On Sep 16, 2014
@op many of the so called girls you call runs girls are graduates.if u dont know what to write u keep quite.nonsense

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imo State: Nigeria's Highest Producer Of Runs Girls by MisterLongman(m): 1:45am On Sep 16, 2014
TribalEAST: ibo and ashawo work....famous like bread and butter
chimerase2: Pls I dnt want to start up the trash here but the last time I checked before u start doing runs gal u must be beautiful, light skinned fresh and tall not ugly with tribal mark pls no offiense amu part and parcel of both region grin
Dcholeric: come see yoruba runs girls for Lasu na, even with a plate of food them go follow you.
do what you want with them so far you've got some change, I play with them and laugh at them after wards.
mhen! they are shameless.

BTW am not an ibo guy.
LET THE WAR BEGIN
Re: Imo State: Nigeria's Highest Producer Of Runs Girls by drnoel: 3:08am On Sep 16, 2014
100Cents:

May his soul RIP...
Point of correction. There is nothing like mistake 4k. It's always premeditated.
Re: Imo State: Nigeria's Highest Producer Of Runs Girls by MichaelAustin(m): 3:15pm On Sep 16, 2014
100Cents:

May his soul RIP...
guy, akwa ibom gals r home makers,motherly, caring and loving. They help you build ur future but imo gals cares not abt ur growth
Re: Imo State: Nigeria's Highest Producer Of Runs Girls by Nobody: 8:12pm On Oct 13, 2014
MichaelAustin:
some states are known for oil production,some cocoa,some goundnuts and some fruits. But wen it comes RUNS and the GIRLS involved, imo state tops d chart.
Tuale 4 imo gals
what of AKWAIBOTTOM GIRLS THAT do everything to have igbo boys?
Re: Imo State: Nigeria's Highest Producer Of Runs Girls by lozairio(m): 11:16pm On Oct 13, 2014
So OP you just wake up one morning do what you to do till 4:00pm in the evening and was idle and then the thought of imo girls being runs girls came to your mind now I see why they said an idle mind is devil's workshop BTW am not an igbo boy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Warri Big Boy Chief Ayiri Emami Bedazzles Wife With A Brand New Rolls Royce / Advice Pls: Am In Love With An SS / D!ck Flashing: Cool Or Not Cool?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.