Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,124 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:12 AM

Goat Meat - Are You Among The Very Many That Hate It - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Goat Meat - Are You Among The Very Many That Hate It (16110 Views)

Why Do People Like Goat Meat? / Asun ( Barbecued Goat Meat) / Goat Meat, Beef, Chicken, Fish: which do you prefer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goat Meat - Are You Among The Very Many That Hate It by bennieman: 6:22am On Sep 16, 2014
I really love to explore a lot and as such, I eat any edible meat that comes my way. Infact, I find the regular beef and chicken quite boring sometimes.
Re: Goat Meat - Are You Among The Very Many That Hate It by dammyjay93(m): 6:25am On Sep 16, 2014
Mehn! cheesy hate goat meat u say?? Nna mehn goat meat is a blessing, dat feeling u get when u properly sink ur teeth to that blessed piece of hide n flesh nature has provided, u can't but thank God for the heavenly feeling that follows grin

1 Like

Re: Goat Meat - Are You Among The Very Many That Hate It by siino(m): 6:26am On Sep 16, 2014
Pork ke? Ewu all d way jare, hu wan eat worm add d one for insyd body all ready. Abegi pass me dat isi ewu dis mrng make I take start ma day grin grin
Re: Goat Meat - Are You Among The Very Many That Hate It by frederick106(m): 6:26am On Sep 16, 2014
Goat...? I only eat ram.. darsall

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Goat Meat - Are You Among The Very Many That Hate It by belamour(m): 6:26am On Sep 16, 2014
I only order for goatmeat at an African dish restaurant. #TeamOgufe#

1 Like

Re: Goat Meat - Are You Among The Very Many That Hate It by Nobody: 6:28am On Sep 16, 2014
Clinton594: Almost everyone seems to hate goat meat especially when the meat is from the male goat. (igbos call it mkpi)
I don't understand why. Right now in my family only I and my dad can stand and devour whatever goat meat you set before us and still ask for more . My siblings dare not hear you cooked with soup or peppersoup water let alone the meat. Infact you alone will finish it and I'm guessing its like that in so many places .
I mean tell me why someone would prefer pork to goat meat know full well how dirty that thing is ...
Can I have some reviews on this matter or am I alone on this
feel u as for me I don't like goat meat it's because when they are alive they smell a lot not only that I c them everyday walking on d road that's what makes me hate goat meat
Re: Goat Meat - Are You Among The Very Many That Hate It by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 6:29am On Sep 16, 2014
If u dont like it bring it to me
Re: Goat Meat - Are You Among The Very Many That Hate It by Nobody: 6:32am On Sep 16, 2014
frederick106: The mod who brought this topic to fp is a goat too.... n I dont eat goat meat.. mod u r lucky :O
u that viewed d topic make u too a goat abeg free d guy u bring a topic
Re: Goat Meat - Are You Among The Very Many That Hate It by AXYZ: 6:52am On Sep 16, 2014
freshness2020: Never knew there are folks that dreads goat meat like me...honestly I hate it. I am the only one in my family that hates this meat, apart from goat meat, I don't also take catfish, pork meat, dogmeat .. I manage turkey and chicken when fried with a enough pepper!
Am o.k with my cow meat or ice fish whether fried or steamed!
...and guess what! I still look fresher and healthier than some peeps that consumes ǻƪƪ the meat in the world!
No offence please!

Same here. I don't do goat meat, pork, unfried and/or local chicken, dog meat, rat meat, bat, snakes and ish. I do beef, SOME fishes and antelope. I hate goat meat.
Re: Goat Meat - Are You Among The Very Many That Hate It by segradinho: 6:55am On Sep 16, 2014
What's wrong with goat meat>>

Good news for smart phone users, you can now purchase MTN and Etisalat Data Plans for as low as N400 for 250mb, Check out
this thread on Nairaland for full details https://www.nairaland.com/1852534/mtn-etisalat-data-cheapest-rate
Re: Goat Meat - Are You Among The Very Many That Hate It by freshness2020: 6:58am On Sep 16, 2014
AXYZ:

Same here. I don't do goat meat, pork, unfried and/or local chicken, dog meat, rat meat, bat, snakes and ish. I do beef, SOME fishes and antelope. I hate goat meat.
So real, thought I was the only one! Peeps tends to say "dude ♈όϋ are so missing" I just look at them with disdain!

1 Like

Re: Goat Meat - Are You Among The Very Many That Hate It by tunde1200(m): 6:59am On Sep 16, 2014
Very nutricious meat that person dey miss ooo

1 Like

Re: Goat Meat - Are You Among The Very Many That Hate It by Zammydagreat(m): 7:00am On Sep 16, 2014
Dolcilicious:
Its different in my fam.i relish goat meat a lot.If my mum cooks it i tell her and she knows already d tongue is for me.Up to d goats brain we devour everythin.
boo ahhh miss u o... angry data loss
Re: Goat Meat - Are You Among The Very Many That Hate It by sandee575(f): 7:05am On Sep 16, 2014
My friend says it's a no no for goat meat because it bleeps it's mama.

1 Like

Re: Goat Meat - Are You Among The Very Many That Hate It by Evergreen4(m): 7:07am On Sep 16, 2014
I just hate goat, pork, dog, rabbit, and chicken to the core. I prefer cow meat anytime anyday
Re: Goat Meat - Are You Among The Very Many That Hate It by Gofwane(m): 7:11am On Sep 16, 2014
Anytin ouside cow meat is a no no 4 me. Bt i myt eat a meal prepared wit goat meat. Bt chicken? I'll rather starve 2 death.
Re: Goat Meat - Are You Among The Very Many That Hate It by Nobody: 7:16am On Sep 16, 2014
Clinton594:
I'm with you on this matter
Re: Goat Meat - Are You Among The Very Many That Hate It by tomiobj(m): 7:19am On Sep 16, 2014
Clinton594: Almost everyone seems to hate goat meat especially when the meat is from the male goat. (igbos call it mkpi)
I don't understand why. Right now in my family only I and my dad can stand and devour whatever goat meat you set before us and still ask for more . My siblings dare not hear you cooked with soup or peppersoup water let alone the meat. Infact you alone will finish it and I'm guessing its like that in so many places there are unappreciative people on ds earth oo.
Tell me you hate goat meat in front of me i will personally put a tire over your neck and set you on fire
I mean tell me why someone would prefer pork to goat meat know full well how dirty that thing is ...
Re: Goat Meat - Are You Among The Very Many That Hate It by hoodboy(m): 7:20am On Sep 16, 2014
I passionately hate goat meat, when it's cooked around me, the aroma makes me wanna puke, I can't stand a stew or soup made with eat, at the slightest whiff of goat in my food, appetite disappears. I also hate snails, pork, catfish any other meat apart from beef ( pure beef) chicken and turkey.
Re: Goat Meat - Are You Among The Very Many That Hate It by Nobody: 7:20am On Sep 16, 2014
For conventional meat this is how I rate them

Mutton
Chevon
Beef
Pork
Chicken
Turkey
Re: Goat Meat - Are You Among The Very Many That Hate It by tomiobj(m): 7:22am On Sep 16, 2014
How wont you like goat meat. it should be what every child shud ask for. It is a way to have meat and pomo in one place and still technically having one piece. Or you don't like pomo also

1 Like

Re: Goat Meat - Are You Among The Very Many That Hate It by fuckyouhard: 7:24am On Sep 16, 2014
i enjoy eatin cats.........i mean poosies lipsrsealed
Re: Goat Meat - Are You Among The Very Many That Hate It by Nobody: 7:29am On Sep 16, 2014
Meat is Meat is Meat.. As far as its major job is to gimme proteins i'll fucking eat the damn thing.
Re: Goat Meat - Are You Among The Very Many That Hate It by popson1st: 7:31am On Sep 16, 2014
#TeamFish.
Re: Goat Meat - Are You Among The Very Many That Hate It by Nobody: 7:31am On Sep 16, 2014
Meat is Meat is Meat.. As far as it's major job is to provide me with protein i'll eat the damn thing. Beef,Mutton,Chicken,Goat,Bush Rat,Dog,Pork,Snake,Duck.. Infactus,anything apart from Human flesh
Re: Goat Meat - Are You Among The Very Many That Hate It by laprince(m): 7:31am On Sep 16, 2014
yuncka: Pls who hates goatmeat? D person dey miss ooooo. That stuff tastes better than some over hypedmeat...e.g turkey.
turkey does not make sense jare. its just hyped.
don't like.

Goat is on point
Re: Goat Meat - Are You Among The Very Many That Hate It by Dosoq(f): 7:31am On Sep 16, 2014
Iyamaa,I hated it since childhood days wen I dreamt dt I had a fite wit the one my dad tied @ our backyard,bliv me,I neva ate It wen it ws killed n prepared 4 d whole,till nw,I don't eat it,God so gud,my fiance also detests it,so no goat meat in my family b dat,even my unborn kids no go chop am except dey grow up n av access 2 it elsewhr,bt nt in my home.
Re: Goat Meat - Are You Among The Very Many That Hate It by DECOtech(m): 7:32am On Sep 16, 2014
freshness2020: I manage turkey and chicken when fried with a enough pepper!
Am o.k with my cow meat or ice fish whether fried or steamed!
haaaaarrr... Boring kitchen. Its the smell of the he-goat that gives the meal a distinct kind of Favour. The kind that can't be gotten from any other kind of meat. I don't hate any. Kind of meat, just that I wouldn't eat some kinds of meat cos of my faith. Of all kinds of meat, goat meat rocks.

1 Like

Re: Goat Meat - Are You Among The Very Many That Hate It by YoungDaNaval(m): 7:34am On Sep 16, 2014
I Just Don't Like The Odour, It Irritates Me. I Rather Go 4 Pork!
Re: Goat Meat - Are You Among The Very Many That Hate It by Nobody: 7:35am On Sep 16, 2014
Goat meat is delicious

1 Like

Re: Goat Meat - Are You Among The Very Many That Hate It by YoungDaNaval(m): 7:36am On Sep 16, 2014
okirewaju: I hate goat meat, prefer to eat ice fish than goat meat

Why you go compare pork meat with goat meat@ OP?

Pork meat rocks!!!

PorkMeatOverGoatMeatAnytimeAnyday!!!
Correct Guy! You Sabi The Scores Well Well!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bakers Threaten Shutdown As Diesel Price, Others Soar / Torley Vs Moet Vs Veuve Du Vernay Vs Andre, Which To Buy This Xmas? / How Are You Coping With The Rising Cost Of Food Commodities?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.