Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,373 members, 7,808,307 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:09 AM

Goat Meat - Are You Among The Very Many That Hate It - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Goat Meat - Are You Among The Very Many That Hate It (16109 Views)

Why Do People Like Goat Meat? / Asun ( Barbecued Goat Meat) / Goat Meat, Beef, Chicken, Fish: which do you prefer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goat Meat - Are You Among The Very Many That Hate It by Jesuspistol(m): 7:38am On Sep 16, 2014
I hate d smell from male goat meat and I don't eat porks too

What I eat is chicken, turkey, ram, beef, snail, different types of fish and some bushmeat but not EBOLish monkeys o
Re: Goat Meat - Are You Among The Very Many That Hate It by Sageez(m): 7:40am On Sep 16, 2014
mooregan: :oPeople hate goat meat especially d male? As a true IBIBIO man, goat meat rocks. Whether its White soup or pepper soup or any soup at all, Goat meat rocks! BTW, 4 those wey no d chop Dog, I'm happy to annouce to u that u r missing, come to Akwa Ibom or Go to Calabar and Enjoy quality dog meat.
datz d spirit bro. #team/dogmeat/goatmeat/chicken lovers
Re: Goat Meat - Are You Among The Very Many That Hate It by YoungDaNaval(m): 7:45am On Sep 16, 2014
gbaskiboy: Except Ram meat I relish great taste in eating it. When u use the fry one drink garri Ijebu, you go fear fear
Lmao! Oboi where you 4rm? Which 1 is Ram Meat And Garri Again? Hahaha See Combination na lwkmd
Re: Goat Meat - Are You Among The Very Many That Hate It by petertriplet(m): 7:45am On Sep 16, 2014
Goat meat is my favorite kinda meat. Goat meat pepper-soup is the real deal

Goat meat pepper soup with plantain.....Drooling

2 Likes

Re: Goat Meat - Are You Among The Very Many That Hate It by freshness2020: 7:45am On Sep 16, 2014
DECOtech: haaaaarrr... Boring kitchen. Its the smell of the he-goat that gives the meal a distinct kind of Favour.
That's the other way round for me. it's even the smell that disgust me! I hate it like crazy!
Like they say "one man's meat is anoda man's poison"

1 Like

Re: Goat Meat - Are You Among The Very Many That Hate It by YoungDaNaval(m): 7:48am On Sep 16, 2014
sunnedee: Goat... Dog.... Pork... Turkey.... Chicken.... Bring it on grin

dridowu: i don't 8 any meat, i consume them all
See Dem. Why Una No Go Get Pot Belly! Lmao
Re: Goat Meat - Are You Among The Very Many That Hate It by Nobody: 7:49am On Sep 16, 2014
Hian, I love goat meat like kilode smiley

The only goat meat I hate is this goat that smells a lot. Although people say its sweeter and it's called mkpin also....make I no go spell rubbish. grin
Re: Goat Meat - Are You Among The Very Many That Hate It by Dolcilicious(f): 7:50am On Sep 16, 2014
Zammydagreat: boo ahhh miss u o... angry data loss
me tew angry ... How are u? smiley
Re: Goat Meat - Are You Among The Very Many That Hate It by Nobody: 7:52am On Sep 16, 2014
Thunder fire all of una wey dey chop dog meat, dogs are man's best friend for crying out loud!

2 Likes

Re: Goat Meat - Are You Among The Very Many That Hate It by Nobody: 7:52am On Sep 16, 2014
petertriplet: Goat meat is my favorite kinda meat. Goat meat pepper-soup is the real deal

Goat meat pepper soup with plantain.....Drooling
Goat meat pepper soup is always the real deal. wink

BTW why are you doing this? Why are you posting picture of goat meat pepper soup this Tuesday morning? Where do I get it from because now I feel like taking it. sad
Re: Goat Meat - Are You Among The Very Many That Hate It by Ruthia(f): 7:59am On Sep 16, 2014
I hate goat meat wen it is not fried.... I through up wen i take it, i like it very very fried!

1 Like

Re: Goat Meat - Are You Among The Very Many That Hate It by Zammydagreat(m): 8:01am On Sep 16, 2014
Dolcilicious:
me tew angry ... How are u? smiley
fine fine...I know u're also fine smiley
Re: Goat Meat - Are You Among The Very Many That Hate It by Dcmg(m): 8:10am On Sep 16, 2014
Mehn,for me this is the best meat.I could get tired of eating chicken,turkey or beef,this isn't the same with goat meat
Re: Goat Meat - Are You Among The Very Many That Hate It by RuffRhyder(m): 8:11am On Sep 16, 2014
I hate goat meat before, in fact you dear not use the hand to touch any of my things. But when I went for my youth service in Akwa state, I just suddenly developed passion for it. Their was a day someone served me & my coligues white rice with goat pepper soup, when I look round, I found out that I was the only one still left with the food. So I just force myself to eat it but along the way I found myself enjoying the food. Therefore, since that time up till now, I have never had any carryover again once it is Goat meat.
Re: Goat Meat - Are You Among The Very Many That Hate It by Dolcilicious(f): 8:13am On Sep 16, 2014
Zammydagreat: fine fine...I know u're also fine smiley
Cool
Re: Goat Meat - Are You Among The Very Many That Hate It by shang6ix: 8:15am On Sep 16, 2014
yuncka: Pls who hates goatmeat? D person dey miss ooooo. That stuff tastes better than some over hypedmeat...e.g turkey.
...i will rather die than eating a goat meat
Re: Goat Meat - Are You Among The Very Many That Hate It by ibdeals1(m): 8:16am On Sep 16, 2014
I luv it kiss
Re: Goat Meat - Are You Among The Very Many That Hate It by vega84(m): 8:23am On Sep 16, 2014
Goat meat is the best meat ,better than chicken,turkey,pork etc. #vegayarn#
Re: Goat Meat - Are You Among The Very Many That Hate It by jamesbridget13(f): 8:31am On Sep 16, 2014
I don't eat pork neither do i eat goat meat. I hate them with passion. Like op said, u dare not prepare any meal with those mentioned above n xpect me to taste; never! No matter how palatable it seems to look like.
Re: Goat Meat - Are You Among The Very Many That Hate It by Fulaman198(m): 8:37am On Sep 16, 2014
Everyone hates goat meat? I love goat meat
Re: Goat Meat - Are You Among The Very Many That Hate It by flyingdutchman(m): 8:41am On Sep 16, 2014
MTCHEEW! WHERE IS OUR AIRFORCE JET OO!
Re: Goat Meat - Are You Among The Very Many That Hate It by gorgeousnogo(f): 8:49am On Sep 16, 2014
*both eyes closed*...... I dnt want 2 read d post or d comments b4 i go join una hate goat meat. I love goat meat with pepper soup
Re: Goat Meat - Are You Among The Very Many That Hate It by jreyez(m): 8:55am On Sep 16, 2014
Been waiting for this thread all my life..... I hate goat meat with passion angry

1 Like

Re: Goat Meat - Are You Among The Very Many That Hate It by Damianobi(m): 8:56am On Sep 16, 2014
D smell irritates me a lot nd d hairy ish is anoda problem. I jst dnt like dat trash calld goat meat. sadD smell irritates me a lot nd d hairy ish is anoda problem. I jst dnt like dat trash calld goat meat.
Re: Goat Meat - Are You Among The Very Many That Hate It by ozo13(m): 9:01am On Sep 16, 2014
Afrocatalyst:

Then you dnt hate it. It's just that it's never enuff. Some hate the smell. I always wondered why they hate it tho?
dey r missing.especially dat soft bone in it grin
Re: Goat Meat - Are You Among The Very Many That Hate It by Obynobyl(m): 9:13am On Sep 16, 2014
I really thought I was the only one who hates goat meat. The taste is not just ok
Re: Goat Meat - Are You Among The Very Many That Hate It by AriDsexy(f): 9:22am On Sep 16, 2014
sunnedee: Goat... Dog.... Pork... Turkey.... Chicken.... Bring it on grin
What about bats and snakes? tongue
Re: Goat Meat - Are You Among The Very Many That Hate It by Nobody: 10:15am On Sep 16, 2014
Obynobyl: I really thought I was the only one who hates goat meat. The taste is not just ok
lol, what's wrong with the taste?
Re: Goat Meat - Are You Among The Very Many That Hate It by Nobody: 10:16am On Sep 16, 2014
I like goat meat!
Re: Goat Meat - Are You Among The Very Many That Hate It by Samlo88(m): 10:22am On Sep 16, 2014
Anybody wey never eat Gorilla, Chimpazee, Monkey, Baboon, Antelop & Dog., dat person dey missed ooo no be small.
Re: Goat Meat - Are You Among The Very Many That Hate It by makahlj2: 10:35am On Sep 16, 2014
it stinks
Re: Goat Meat - Are You Among The Very Many That Hate It by isarumah(m): 10:42am On Sep 16, 2014
Akwaibom and Calabar poeople never say no to goat meat. The two stsates are heaven to goat sellers.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bakers Threaten Shutdown As Diesel Price, Others Soar / Torley Vs Moet Vs Veuve Du Vernay Vs Andre, Which To Buy This Xmas? / How Are You Coping With The Rising Cost Of Food Commodities?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.