Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,310 members, 7,780,732 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:58 PM

Goat Meat - Are You Among The Very Many That Hate It - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Goat Meat - Are You Among The Very Many That Hate It (16071 Views)

Why Do People Like Goat Meat? / Asun ( Barbecued Goat Meat) / Goat Meat, Beef, Chicken, Fish: which do you prefer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goat Meat - Are You Among The Very Many That Hate It by deavicky(m): 11:24am On Sep 16, 2014
You ppl cannot stop my stew. Oga give me the goat meat like that for 1.7K
Re: Goat Meat - Are You Among The Very Many That Hate It by Godsate: 11:26am On Sep 16, 2014
Clinton594: Almost everyone seems to hate goat meat especially when the meat is from the male goat. (igbos call it mkpi)
I don't understand why. Right now in my family only I and my dad can stand and devour whatever goat meat you set before us and still ask for more . My siblings dare not hear you cooked with soup or peppersoup water let alone the meat. Infact you alone will finish it and I'm guessing its like that in so many places .
I mean tell me why someone would prefer pork to goat meat know full well how dirty that thing is ...
Can I have some reviews on this matter or am I alone on this

The head of anybody that prefer pork to goat need to be re-examined. Pork ?
Re: Goat Meat - Are You Among The Very Many That Hate It by Nobody: 11:32am On Sep 16, 2014
I love goats and their meat. I see goats as comedians. I can't get tired of eating goat meat. Be it in stew, soup, fried, marinated, peppered or skewered. #teamgoatmeat
Re: Goat Meat - Are You Among The Very Many That Hate It by Mordyb: 11:32am On Sep 16, 2014
this thread is for me
ever since i was little and my dad bought that stuff i have never been able to recover from the stench of goat meat even when i was told because it was hausa a goat that why it stinked
As for i rather be hungry than eat goat meat
Re: Goat Meat - Are You Among The Very Many That Hate It by Mordyb: 11:37am On Sep 16, 2014
tomiobj: How wont you like goat meat. it should be what every child shud ask for. It is a way to have meat and pomo in one place and still technically having one piece. Or you don't like pomo also
Till tomorrow i will never understand why yoruba ppl adore pomo
Re: Goat Meat - Are You Among The Very Many That Hate It by Nobody: 11:52am On Sep 16, 2014
kokotango: feel u as for me I don't like goat meat it's because when they are alive they smell a lot not only that I c them everyday walking on d road that's what makes me hate goat meat

You just reminded me of one story my family likes to tell about my brother. When he was younger, my uncle told him that you eat the brain in isewu to make you smarter. My brother then asked if it would not, in fact, make you stúpid, as goats are always in the road waiting to get hit by cars cheesy As a small boy o! We LAUGHED cheesy

1 Like

Re: Goat Meat - Are You Among The Very Many That Hate It by Nobody: 11:56am On Sep 16, 2014
I don't have a problem with goat meat, as long as I don't see when it is killed...that's when we kill @home. it would just be tasting of blood in my mouth.
...then if I buy in the market, I don't go for the fresh one angry
Re: Goat Meat - Are You Among The Very Many That Hate It by Nobody: 11:57am On Sep 16, 2014
A thread for people who hate goat meat on frontpage?

U gotta be kidding me! shocked
Re: Goat Meat - Are You Among The Very Many That Hate It by Toks2008(m): 12:40pm On Sep 16, 2014
yuncka: Pls who hates goatmeat? D person dey miss ooooo. That stuff tastes better than some over hypedmeat...e.g turkey.

In fact i am eating goat meat tonight by Gods grace.

Goat meat is good for guys. Google it.

1 Like

Re: Goat Meat - Are You Among The Very Many That Hate It by sunnedee: 1:04pm On Sep 16, 2014
AriDsexy:
What about bats and snakes? tongue

Of course... I have eaten them before... Including snake eggs.. Yummy.. But bats... not much meat thats why i dont really fancy it but i have eaten it before... a lot self..

YoungDaNaval:

See Dem. Why Una No Go Get Pot Belly! Lmao

me? pot belly? I hate it and dont have it. My belly is flat... real flat..
Re: Goat Meat - Are You Among The Very Many That Hate It by Antell95(m): 2:05pm On Sep 16, 2014
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew!!!! angry

1 Like

Re: Goat Meat - Are You Among The Very Many That Hate It by cotzywitzy(m): 2:07pm On Sep 16, 2014
[quote author=cegxie]Goat meat especially Isi Ewu (goat head) is my delight anytime and any day.. The smell of it on stew is also mouth watering not to talk of the pepper soup. But like they say different strokes for different folks or better still one mans meat is another mans poison... I guess some people cannot stand it too as much I ✽̤̥̈̊·̵̶̭̥̌-̶̯͡ÉNJOƔ:*✽̤̥̈̊·̵̶̭̥̌-̶̯. It.. So I respect their tastes and preferences

Rabbit and Goat meat...

1 Like

Re: Goat Meat - Are You Among The Very Many That Hate It by yuncka: 2:25pm On Sep 16, 2014
skillet: I hate goat meat because it is never enough. It gets finished in the pot quickly. Why?

Na Ur fault na, why U go lyk am na? If to say U no lyk am, d meat 4 dey remain 4 my pot.

1 Like

Re: Goat Meat - Are You Among The Very Many That Hate It by petertriplet(m): 2:30pm On Sep 16, 2014
FrankySnow: Goat meat pepper soup is always the real deal. wink

BTW why are you doing this? Why are you posting picture of goat meat pepper soup this Tuesday morning? Where do I get it from because now I feel like taking it. sad

hahahahahah.... grin grin this was specially made by for me myself and I by my loving Gf tongue
Re: Goat Meat - Are You Among The Very Many That Hate It by Jdesilentkiller(m): 2:31pm On Sep 16, 2014
I thought Am the only one that doesn't fancy goat meat. Anyway, its not that I hate goat meat but my system doesn't like much meat, just a little beef, little chicken and a little fish. As funny as this may sound but I can eat my food without any meat.
Re: Goat Meat - Are You Among The Very Many That Hate It by Nobody: 2:41pm On Sep 16, 2014
MissMeiya:

You just reminded me of one story my family likes to tell about my brother. When he was younger, my uncle told him that you eat the brain in isewu to make you smarter. My brother then asked if it would not, in fact, make you stúpid, as goats are always in the road waiting to get hit by cars cheesy As a small boy o! We LAUGHED cheesy
are u kidding me he is smart
Re: Goat Meat - Are You Among The Very Many That Hate It by Nobody: 2:56pm On Sep 16, 2014
kokotango: are u kidding me he is smart

He was always saying clever or outrageous things. Everyone has a story about him. I would just be in the corner reading quietly, and I was shy, but he could talk to anyone.

More stories:
Once he shouted that our driver was on drugs because he saw him taking snuff (lol he didn't know what it was, he just mimicked the man sniffing, my mother had tears, she was laughing so hard)

He asked if my grandmother's doorway was so low because all of her children are so short (laughing as I remember this, he's absolutely right, all 8 of them are short, he and I got our towering height from our father)

When they took light, and everyone shouted "NEPA!" He was asking who is Nepa, and why did he take the light? But first he was shouting that he was blind, Mommy are you blind too?

He told the security at the airport that his metal detector wand was broken and embarrassed the poor man LOL

I swear, he has too many stories.
Re: Goat Meat - Are You Among The Very Many That Hate It by AriDsexy(f): 3:21pm On Sep 16, 2014
sunnedee:

Of course... I have eaten them before... Including snake eggs.. Yummy.. But bats... not much meat thats why i dont really fancy it but i have eaten it before... a lot self..

Chisos shocked shocked
Re: Goat Meat - Are You Among The Very Many That Hate It by Nobody: 3:31pm On Sep 16, 2014
freshness2020: Never knew there are folks that dreads goat meat like me...honestly I hate it. I am the only one in my family that hates this meat, apart from goat meat, I don't also take catfish, pork meat, dogmeat .. I manage turkey and chicken when fried with a enough pepper!
Am o.k with my cow meat or ice fish whether fried or steamed!
...and guess what! I still look fresher and healthier than some peeps that consumes ǻƪƪ the meat in the world
No offence please!
no be me sha, na GOD..make thunder nor fire me!
you fresh true true. Whats d secret?
Re: Goat Meat - Are You Among The Very Many That Hate It by bibiking7(m): 3:38pm On Sep 16, 2014
Clinton594: Almost everyone seems to hate goat meat especially when the meat is from the male goat. (igbos call it mkpi)
I don't understand why. Right now in my family only I and my dad can stand and devour whatever goat meat you set before us and still ask for more . My siblings dare not hear you cooked with soup or peppersoup water let alone the meat. Infact you alone will finish it and I'm guessing its like that in so many places .
I mean tell me why someone would prefer pork to goat meat know full well how dirty that thing is ...
Can I have some reviews on this matter or am I alone on this

Like goat meat, but love ram meat. Once ate one lovely meat at a buka once, heard it was cat meat. tongue. I am still anticipating rabbit meat.
Re: Goat Meat - Are You Among The Very Many That Hate It by Clinton594(m): 3:44pm On Sep 16, 2014
mkpakanaodogwu: If u dont like it bring it to me

hahahahhah simple and straight

1 Like

Re: Goat Meat - Are You Among The Very Many That Hate It by Clinton594(m): 3:57pm On Sep 16, 2014
[quote] gbaskiboy: Except Ram meat I relish great taste in
eating it. When u use the fry one drink garri Ijebu,
you go fear fear
Lmao! Oboi where you 4rm? Which 1 is Ram Meat
And Garri Again? Hahaha See Combination na
lwkmd [\quote]
hahahaha he already said he's from ijebu.
Re: Goat Meat - Are You Among The Very Many That Hate It by freshness2020: 3:59pm On Sep 16, 2014
sisipelebe: you fresh true true. Whats d secret?
Lol!
A glass of water first thing every morning. And I make sure i take enough of it during the day..
...I take enough fruits as lunch!
And lastly try ai try take a good rest and eat healthy! That's my little way of staying fresh! grin
Thanks for the compliment!

2 Likes

Re: Goat Meat - Are You Among The Very Many That Hate It by Nobody: 4:08pm On Sep 16, 2014
petertriplet:

hahahahahah.... grin grin this was specially made by for me myself and I by my loving Gf tongue
There is love in sharing remember. sad

There is God o.
Re: Goat Meat - Are You Among The Very Many That Hate It by tomiobj(m): 4:47pm On Sep 16, 2014
Mordyb:
Till tomorrow i will never understand why yoruba ppl adore pomo
. tribalism. anyways. just tell me the thing you don't like in Pomo. Because i know there are all Kinds.
Re: Goat Meat - Are You Among The Very Many That Hate It by gbaskiboy: 5:03pm On Sep 16, 2014
YoungDaNaval: Lmao! Oboi where you 4rm? Which 1 is Ram Meat And Garri Again? Hahaha See Combination na lwkmd
abeg what is thge d compound name for Ram meat
Re: Goat Meat - Are You Among The Very Many That Hate It by YoungDaNaval(m): 5:09pm On Sep 16, 2014
gbaskiboy: abeg what is thge d compound name for Ram meat
Itz Either Chevron Or Mutton I Fink.
Re: Goat Meat - Are You Among The Very Many That Hate It by sunnedee: 5:15pm On Sep 16, 2014
AriDsexy:
Chisos shocked shocked

Of course... You are ajebutter..... So you dont know what you are missing...

would have invited you down here to see and testify that the lord is good but ... sighs....

Re: Goat Meat - Are You Among The Very Many That Hate It by DECOtech(m): 5:26pm On Sep 16, 2014
freshness2020:
That's the other way round for me. it's even the smell that disgust me! I hate it like crazy!
Like they say "one man's meat is anoda man's poison"
choi! ...u de miss ooooooh
Re: Goat Meat - Are You Among The Very Many That Hate It by Nobody: 5:27pm On Sep 16, 2014
MissMeiya:

He was always saying clever or outrageous things. Everyone has a story about him. I would just be in the corner reading quietly, and I was shy, but he could talk to anyone.

More stories:
Once he shouted that our driver was on drugs because he saw him taking snuff (lol he didn't know what it was, he just mimicked the man sniffing, my mother had tears, she was laughing so hard)

He asked if my grandmother's doorway was so low because all of her children are so short (laughing as I remember this, he's absolutely right, all 8 of them are short, he and I got our towering height from our father)

When they took light, and everyone shouted "NEPA!" He was asking who is Nepa, and why did he take the light? But first he was shouting that he was blind, Mommy are you blind too?

He told the security at the airport that his metal detector wand was broken and embarrassed the poor man LOL

I swear, he has too many stories.
hw old is he I love his story that could help movie directors write up a good film those kids end up taking first in class
Re: Goat Meat - Are You Among The Very Many That Hate It by trish(f): 5:34pm On Sep 16, 2014
I just cant stand the smell, I really hate goat meat
Re: Goat Meat - Are You Among The Very Many That Hate It by AriDsexy(f): 6:08pm On Sep 16, 2014
sunnedee:

Of course... You are ajebutter..... So you dont know what you are missing...

would have invited you down here to see and testify that the lord is good but ... sighs....

Thanks for not inviting me but be careful of ebola o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bakers Threaten Shutdown As Diesel Price, Others Soar / Pictures Of Creamy And Affordable Cakes In Abeokuta / Suitable Milk For One Year Old Baby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.