Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,125 members, 7,807,403 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:09 PM

Throwback: Do You Remember This?! (pic) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Throwback: Do You Remember This?! (pic) (45027 Views)

Names Of Noise Makers: Do You Remember This??? (pix) / Throwback: Do You Remember This Television / Who Can Remember This Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Throwback: Do You Remember This?! (pic) by sparkleboy(m): 10:07pm On Sep 15, 2014
Memories of those fight with your seatmate.... grin grin
Re: Throwback: Do You Remember This?! (pic) by RebelLeader15(m): 10:07pm On Sep 15, 2014
hatux: Lol cheesy .. Remember I had one which was colour blue...
I had a blue colour too, they wrote "made in China" on it, not knowing it was the hand work of Igbo-made
Re: Throwback: Do You Remember This?! (pic) by Bsc(m): 10:08pm On Sep 15, 2014
Lol get lik 4 cuz I was so careless den
Re: Throwback: Do You Remember This?! (pic) by sparkleboy(m): 10:08pm On Sep 15, 2014
Memories of the regular fights with My seatmate.... grin grin
Re: Throwback: Do You Remember This?! (pic) by Collynzo17: 10:08pm On Sep 15, 2014
Nothing throw back about that.
It is still everywhere now
Re: Throwback: Do You Remember This?! (pic) by Mutuwa(m): 10:09pm On Sep 15, 2014
Do u remember?

3 Likes

Re: Throwback: Do You Remember This?! (pic) by Nobody: 10:10pm On Sep 15, 2014
shattap there
radio without battery
who said it's not a thing of the west?
In Lagos, i used to see a lot of those back then
this shows you're still SMALL a boy
FrancisTony: All these Igbotic and northern schools. angry

We didn't use or know it here in the west. undecided

5 Likes

Re: Throwback: Do You Remember This?! (pic) by deihmhy: 10:11pm On Sep 15, 2014
Lol I still have it ,colour green.. Oh oh oh... grin,
Re: Throwback: Do You Remember This?! (pic) by tania28(f): 10:11pm On Sep 15, 2014
U miss ur water bottle,hahahaha
Re: Throwback: Do You Remember This?! (pic) by Nobody: 10:12pm On Sep 15, 2014

EBOLA patient

2 Likes

Re: Throwback: Do You Remember This?! (pic) by Nobody: 10:13pm On Sep 15, 2014
Donfamous: tribalist alert!!!
An igbo dude that was privileged to school in south west, and he still AV d got to abuse the schools in his home town. Smh,
. SWEET!
Re: Throwback: Do You Remember This?! (pic) by kentozybee(m): 10:14pm On Sep 15, 2014

schooled in d west nd I used one
Re: Throwback: Do You Remember This?! (pic) by Nobody: 10:16pm On Sep 15, 2014
ChiSun27:

Keep quiet!!!!!!

Must you be noticed?
ask him oo
Re: Throwback: Do You Remember This?! (pic) by Donfamous(m): 10:16pm On Sep 15, 2014
evegran: . SWEET!
u're so cute o
Re: Throwback: Do You Remember This?! (pic) by rezzy: 10:18pm On Sep 15, 2014
Mutuwa: Do u remember?

Yeap, after eatin the butter, we use the pangolo to make moi'moi

2 Likes

Re: Throwback: Do You Remember This?! (pic) by Nobody: 10:21pm On Sep 15, 2014
FrancisTony:

Shush! I am not a tribalist. I say the plain truth. angry

Even if they used it in the west, maybe nah those local schools tongue(no offence smiley)

Last bullet- Privileged kor, Privileged ni. undecided

Did you watch super Ted cartoons? How old are you? When people born in the late 70's and early 80's are talking you should listen, this stuff was the holy grail of water bottles way bac... Who no come ,No go know

1 Like

Re: Throwback: Do You Remember This?! (pic) by Nobody: 10:21pm On Sep 15, 2014
Donfamous: u're so cute o
. Thank you. smiley
Re: Throwback: Do You Remember This?! (pic) by Nobody: 10:22pm On Sep 15, 2014
pls tell the toddler ooh
Mrkuvuki:

Did you watch super Ted cartoons? How old are you? When people born in the late 70's and early 80's are talking you should listen, this stuff was the holy grail of water bottles way bac... Who no come ,No go know
Re: Throwback: Do You Remember This?! (pic) by Mars88(m): 10:23pm On Sep 15, 2014
Did not have 1 For baggage sake but it flooded d whole place back then, different colours too. For clowns that think it was not in some regions, dnt spare them your thoughts, a buffon must be true to d game

2 Likes

Re: Throwback: Do You Remember This?! (pic) by Thewhizzkid1(m): 10:23pm On Sep 15, 2014
I have dix in my house right now...So, it's still reigning.
Re: Throwback: Do You Remember This?! (pic) by Youngsage: 10:24pm On Sep 15, 2014
SuperSauce: yes now..that we use to hold hands when going to school grin
lol. Funny you cheesy
Re: Throwback: Do You Remember This?! (pic) by KelvinGraphics(m): 10:25pm On Sep 15, 2014
evegran: . Thank you. smiley
Hmmmmmm
Re: Throwback: Do You Remember This?! (pic) by Nobody: 10:26pm On Sep 15, 2014
Chai. I never used it sha, but I remember how badly I wanted it. grin
Re: Throwback: Do You Remember This?! (pic) by Donfamous(m): 10:27pm On Sep 15, 2014
evegran: . Thank you. smiley
my due pleasure.
Re: Throwback: Do You Remember This?! (pic) by weazzy(m): 10:28pm On Sep 15, 2014
op ow did u know i used this shii mehn plssss stop opening my nyash small small oooo
Re: Throwback: Do You Remember This?! (pic) by madskills(m): 10:31pm On Sep 15, 2014
Yea dat was so common,come whr is plaster C we use in Fine Art class any1 rememBad dat too,wat of BATA (cotina)sandals ahhhh d sweet old days,wen We went 2 Sch and evry1 prayed in Arabic n christian worship and we all loved it....nowadays d kids knw both religion r @ dagger drawn wit each oda....may God help US ALL...
Re: Throwback: Do You Remember This?! (pic) by thandii1: 10:31pm On Sep 15, 2014
Victoriousvic: Chai. I never used it sha, but I remember how badly I wanted it. grin

Me too. I envied those who brought it to school then- Green and orange , and I wanted it badly, but I never got to use it. Na the regular water bottle I use.
Re: Throwback: Do You Remember This?! (pic) by uzolexis(f): 10:31pm On Sep 15, 2014

i schooled in lagos and it was very common. maybe you schooled in saki LGA in oyo state....tribal bigot angry

4 Likes

Re: Throwback: Do You Remember This?! (pic) by chibwike(m): 10:32pm On Sep 15, 2014
mummy used to put tea inside
Re: Throwback: Do You Remember This?! (pic) by Lilimax(f): 10:32pm On Sep 15, 2014
All these Indomie generation cum water bottle carriers we have on nairaland. embarassed As for me, I can’t even remember ever carrying water to school smiley Make una no quote me ooo shocked
Re: Throwback: Do You Remember This?! (pic) by Nobody: 10:33pm On Sep 15, 2014
who remembers this family computer game in primary/secondary school??

3 Likes

Re: Throwback: Do You Remember This?! (pic) by sanyablaze(m): 10:33pm On Sep 15, 2014
FrancisTony:

Shush! I am not a tribalist. I say the plain truth. angry

Even if they used it in the west, maybe nah those local schools tongue(no offence smiley)

Last bullet- Privileged kor, Privileged ni. undecided
Poor people coudnt afford this at that time. Fact

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

If You Were The One Marking This Waec Paper Would You Do? / Hnd Is Now B.tech Degree In All Nigerian Polytechnics / Many UNILAG Students On Field Trip From Ilaro Currently Trapped In Sango As

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.