Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,846 members, 7,802,699 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:16 PM

Throwback: Do You Remember This?! (pic) - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Throwback: Do You Remember This?! (pic) (45016 Views)

Names Of Noise Makers: Do You Remember This??? (pix) / Throwback: Do You Remember This Television / Who Can Remember This Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Throwback: Do You Remember This?! (pic) by ibdeals1(m): 10:33pm On Sep 15, 2014
cheesy used it to
Re: Throwback: Do You Remember This?! (pic) by sanyablaze(m): 10:35pm On Sep 15, 2014
Mutuwa: Do u remember?
Planta Planta...For that creamier, better Taste
Re: Throwback: Do You Remember This?! (pic) by solidman59(m): 10:35pm On Sep 15, 2014
The thing about it is not even the bottle alone, every1 had d same color, orange. Nice 1 @op
Youngsage: Hehehe... So who else remembers this bottle from primary school? It was so common, almost every kid had one! grin I don't think it's still available now though. Do you? Let's bring back those memories! cheesy
Re: Throwback: Do You Remember This?! (pic) by clemz88(m): 10:36pm On Sep 15, 2014
Hey! Datz my watter bottle back then in secondary school. Late 90s
Re: Throwback: Do You Remember This?! (pic) by obict: 10:37pm On Sep 15, 2014
I didn't use it ............ I was using other peoples own
Re: Throwback: Do You Remember This?! (pic) by mako007(m): 10:37pm On Sep 15, 2014
Youngsage: Hehehe... So who else remembers this bottle from primary school? It was so common, almost every kid had one! grin I don't think it's still available now though. Do you? Let's bring back those memories! cheesy
as far as I remember, I didn't get to use one grin
Re: Throwback: Do You Remember This?! (pic) by EagleScribes: 10:38pm On Sep 15, 2014
That was when I remembered this advert. Elephant detergent. Don't know if it still exists though

Re: Throwback: Do You Remember This?! (pic) by arsetalks(m): 10:40pm On Sep 15, 2014
This got me smiling and sad at the same time. Smiling because of the memories sad because I miss those times. For me, things have gone bad for not just Nigeria but the world at large. Good old times.
Re: Throwback: Do You Remember This?! (pic) by terryclarks: 10:41pm On Sep 15, 2014
I never used it , bur I can remember d memories vividly. Its fun sha. Primary school days was fun. Tho I was always a bully back den.
Re: Throwback: Do You Remember This?! (pic) by clemz88(m): 10:41pm On Sep 15, 2014
Youngsage:
Hehehe, memories. Quality food at Break-time. smiley
Oh yeah, and I think i've seen a green one also. But the orange was classic. Good ol'days cheesy
yea I used the green one wen I was in JSS1 back at 1999
Re: Throwback: Do You Remember This?! (pic) by shizzleStar: 10:43pm On Sep 15, 2014
kobonaire: @Rooneyboy, I agree oh .... this is the only 'bottle' I sabi from early school days ....

grin
LWKMD Dgringringrin

2 Likes

Re: Throwback: Do You Remember This?! (pic) by nikkflexible(f): 10:44pm On Sep 15, 2014
hehehehehe..we called it ''bota botu'' back then.. grin

1 Like

Re: Throwback: Do You Remember This?! (pic) by alorauzoms(m): 10:48pm On Sep 15, 2014
FrancisTony: All these Igbotic and northern schools. angry

We didn't use or know it here in the west. undecided

EDITED- How person go dey use this Aba made product?. undecided This is what Ojukwu used to feed 'dieing' biafran children, bikonu. angry

Are u ok... Smh

2 Likes

Re: Throwback: Do You Remember This?! (pic) by Nobody: 10:49pm On Sep 15, 2014
Youngsage:
lol. Funny you cheesy
..feeling like akpororo cool..what's up with you smiley
Re: Throwback: Do You Remember This?! (pic) by Nobody: 10:50pm On Sep 15, 2014

[b]EDITED- How person go dey use this Aba made product?. undecided This is what Ojukwu used to feed 'dieing' biafran children, bikonu. angry[/b]

With each letter you type, you just unleash your 'silliness' (i badly want to use a much stronger word). If you've got nothing sensible to say, Keep your hole firmly sealed

3 Likes

Re: Throwback: Do You Remember This?! (pic) by Nobody: 10:50pm On Sep 15, 2014
thandii1:

Me too. I envied those who brought it to school then- Green and orange , and I wanted it badly, but I never got to use it. Na the regular water bottle I use.
Hehehe.. As in ehn. I had this lunch box with its own water bottle. grin
Re: Throwback: Do You Remember This?! (pic) by samseen02(m): 10:51pm On Sep 15, 2014
ninovandross: Seeing this pic reminds me of Cmmnd primry school, always finishd my chow b4 break time, who still rmba kito nd baba dudu? Gud times
Wow! Wic of the commands did u attend
? Mine na Inside Abk. Still remeber vividly most of d things that happend then.
Re: Throwback: Do You Remember This?! (pic) by Mars88(m): 10:51pm On Sep 15, 2014
Sweet times too, RIP pops, we did it
Re: Throwback: Do You Remember This?! (pic) by Mcowubaba: 10:51pm On Sep 15, 2014

EDITED- How person go dey use this Aba made product?. undecided This is what Ojukwu used to feed 'dieing' biafran children, bikonu. angry

i really thought u had sense..so sad ??

2 Likes

Re: Throwback: Do You Remember This?! (pic) by Godmother(f): 10:54pm On Sep 15, 2014
Didn't use this but my sis did. I didn't see it as special cos I had mine which was a different type
Re: Throwback: Do You Remember This?! (pic) by abbyyzino(m): 10:54pm On Sep 15, 2014
uzolexis:

i schooled in lagos and it was very common. maybe you schooled in saki LGA in oyo state....tribal bigot angry
WTF!!! that's my home town huh
Re: Throwback: Do You Remember This?! (pic) by scribble: 10:55pm On Sep 15, 2014
SMH...poverty na bastardo

Re: Throwback: Do You Remember This?! (pic) by ATMC(f): 10:56pm On Sep 15, 2014
FrancisTony:

Shush! I am not a tribalist. I say the plain truth. angry

Even if they used it in the west, maybe nah those local schools tongue(no offence smiley)

Last bullet- Privileged kor, Privileged ni. undecided
smh...francis! Ebere m na-emere gi

1 Like

Re: Throwback: Do You Remember This?! (pic) by scribble: 10:56pm On Sep 15, 2014
Ladystewie:
With each letter you type, you just unleash your 'silliness' (i badly want to use a much stronger word). If you've got nothing sensible to say, Keep your hole firmly sealed

Do you have a big head?

Re: Throwback: Do You Remember This?! (pic) by uzolexis(f): 10:57pm On Sep 15, 2014
abbyyzino: WTF!!! that's my home town huh

I'm sorry dear,didn't mean 2 insult you. I served in OYO state n I had friends that were posted 2 Saki and well ..... lipsrsealed
Re: Throwback: Do You Remember This?! (pic) by 30pence: 10:57pm On Sep 15, 2014

Why not upload ur foreign version, so everyone could see.
Abi u carry microwave oven go ur own?
Re: Throwback: Do You Remember This?! (pic) by Nobody: 10:58pm On Sep 15, 2014
Question for Zeus
scribble:

Do you have a big head?
Re: Throwback: Do You Remember This?! (pic) by JayTdike(m): 10:58pm On Sep 15, 2014

Yeah, I remember; mine was dark green in color and I would hang it across. We that owned one back then felt like #RichKidsWithFancyWaterBottle

1 Like

Re: Throwback: Do You Remember This?! (pic) by abbyyzino(m): 10:58pm On Sep 15, 2014
nikkflexible: hehehehehe..we called it ''bota botu'' back then.. grin
you are so cute, bota botu got me lmao
ATMC: smh...francis! Ebere m na-emere gi

Madam ATMC, maka why
Re: Throwback: Do You Remember This?! (pic) by Danelo(m): 10:58pm On Sep 15, 2014
I rmmba I had exactly dis 1 bt I lost it, seems na my. Own una steal so ooooo I hav been looking 4it na
Mine was a complete box with this buckle-like stuffs by the sides. It comprised of the water bottle and food flask and then on the foodflask were two partitions for both spoon and fork. Mine was pink and my kid sis' was purple grin damnn mum always hold it for us while walking us to the school bus. I miss those days sad

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Mass Communication Student's Project On Ganduje Bribery Video / If You Were The One Marking This Waec Paper Would You Do? / Hnd Is Now B.tech Degree In All Nigerian Polytechnics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.