Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,128 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:23 AM

Throwback: Do You Remember This?! (pic) - Education (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Throwback: Do You Remember This?! (pic) (45033 Views)

Names Of Noise Makers: Do You Remember This??? (pix) / Throwback: Do You Remember This Television / Who Can Remember This Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Throwback: Do You Remember This?! (pic) by ATMC(f): 11:13am On Sep 16, 2014
stigman:
I tell you grin that guy na mumu, the guy is feeling like obasanjo
He's not a mumu abeg...he maybe wrong but he's not stupid. I love that boy biko...He is #ofthesweetestcrew
Re: Throwback: Do You Remember This?! (pic) by omodara2: 11:23am On Sep 16, 2014
THE BOTTLE IS STILL IN D MKT. I BOUGHT IT FOR MY CHILDREN
Re: Throwback: Do You Remember This?! (pic) by Jennydoris(f): 11:34am On Sep 16, 2014
chronique: Just kidding with you and making a lil joke out of your dp. Don't take it personal.

Am also joking with you and making a Lil joke from your comment. grin. And that's the balcony in my house. I mean the pics grin
Re: Throwback: Do You Remember This?! (pic) by Joeblazeochola(m): 11:42am On Sep 16, 2014
waht! dis tin we use fight dose days
Re: Throwback: Do You Remember This?! (pic) by mimiy05: 12:27pm On Sep 16, 2014
Youngsage:
Hehehe, memories. Quality food at Break-time. smiley
Oh yeah, and I think i've seen a green one also. But the orange was classic. Good ol'days cheesy
yea..mine was green o...n it was unique then cos almost everyone had orange buh my mumsy still used that mathset stuff..protractor or so to write my name boldly on it..lol

2 Likes

Re: Throwback: Do You Remember This?! (pic) by jezsie: 12:36pm On Sep 16, 2014
It's still in use in various schools
Re: Throwback: Do You Remember This?! (pic) by mimiy05: 12:36pm On Sep 16, 2014
FrancisTony: All these Igbotic and northern schools. angry

We didn't use or know it here in the west. undecided

EDITED- How person go dey use this Aba made product?. undecided This is what Ojukwu used to feed 'dieing' biafran children, bikonu. angry

bloda...which part of d west cos i schooled in d west..lagos to be precise..and i used d green one tire

1 Like

Re: Throwback: Do You Remember This?! (pic) by oloriadejoke(f): 2:17pm On Sep 16, 2014
Youngsage: Hehehe... So who else remembers this bottle from primary school? It was so common, almost every kid had one! grin I don't think it's still available now though. Do you? Let's bring back those memories! cheesy
...did u know I like 1 thing about u,you keep things 4 future purpose I can't still believe u still keep this bottle its look so clean as if u r still using it ..lolzzz anyway I remember I gave mine to some1 then after I use all d money wey my mum take buy am 4 hin body but I always put the bottle round my neck only when I have tea inside it for security purpose ..u no wot I mean now

1 Like

Re: Throwback: Do You Remember This?! (pic) by Nobody: 2:51pm On Sep 16, 2014
Donfamous: can't argue with a dumbo like u. Grow up first.

That tout is just too dumb.
Re: Throwback: Do You Remember This?! (pic) by Besea(f): 3:17pm On Sep 16, 2014
FrancisTony: All these Igbotic and northern schools. angry

We didn't use or know it here in the west. undecided

EDITED- How person go dey use this Aba made product?. undecided This is what Ojukwu used to feed 'dieing' biafran children, bikonu. angry

Huh?! I schooled in lag, trust me it was verrrrrrrryyyyyy common
Re: Throwback: Do You Remember This?! (pic) by Donfamous(m): 3:54pm On Sep 16, 2014
byrron:

That tout is just too dumb.
lolz. Never knew u noticed
Re: Throwback: Do You Remember This?! (pic) by Nobody: 4:31pm On Sep 16, 2014
Donfamous: lolz. Never knew u noticed

Last warning- Stop stalking and following me to every thread in the name of countering my post. angry

This it the last time you'll be seeing me on your mention.
So, free my own. undecided

Don't try quoting me because you'll be gallantly ignored.
Re: Throwback: Do You Remember This?! (pic) by Nobody: 4:33pm On Sep 16, 2014
Donfamous: lolz. Never knew u noticed

My bro, it's always very easy to identify touts like that guy.
Re: Throwback: Do You Remember This?! (pic) by Nobody: 4:53pm On Sep 16, 2014
FrancisTony:

Last warning- Stop stalking and following me to every thread in the name of countering my post. angry

This it the last time you'll be seeing me on your mention.
So, free my own. undecided

Don't try quoting me because you'll be gallantly ignored.
classic

1 Like

Re: Throwback: Do You Remember This?! (pic) by jayauthentic(m): 5:56pm On Sep 16, 2014
lolzzzz.... I do.

mine was MICKEY MOUSE branded sha wink
Re: Throwback: Do You Remember This?! (pic) by tochstorm(m): 8:08pm On Sep 16, 2014
Youngsage:
Hehehe, memories. Quality food at Break-time. smiley
Oh yeah, and I think i've seen a green one also. But the orange was classic. Good ol'days cheesy
I had the green used it a couple of times and the rope was damaged... (stubborn pikin)
Re: Throwback: Do You Remember This?! (pic) by tochstorm(m): 8:10pm On Sep 16, 2014
ignis: I never used this....
I only used stainless flask. ...
na wash.
Re: Throwback: Do You Remember This?! (pic) by Donfamous(m): 9:53pm On Sep 16, 2014
babygifty: u 2 boring I must say. Simple u ddnt use it. Must u go mentioning northern n odas. Get a lyf dude
u look cute and simple.
Re: Throwback: Do You Remember This?! (pic) by Nobody: 9:57pm On Sep 16, 2014
Wow... I remember perfectly well. Especially when u pore water on the cover and it changes the colour of the water.. I will be like drinking more and more.
Re: Throwback: Do You Remember This?! (pic) by Donfamous(m): 9:58pm On Sep 16, 2014
cao:

I'm guessing you were missing for that era, 'cause it was certainly in Lagos. The way you missed road on this one. You just want to keep beating your empty drum, just to remind us that you make the loudest noice.
ur name is very funny. But I guess u like games
Re: Throwback: Do You Remember This?! (pic) by Nobody: 11:29pm On Sep 16, 2014
Wow.....i used the small size when i was in primary school and when i got into secondary my mom got this big size for me.its green in color and is still new
Re: Throwback: Do You Remember This?! (pic) by Nobody: 11:37pm On Sep 16, 2014
I know your parents use their tongue to clean the anus of your yoruba landlord in your maikoko residence...
Unlike you I don't sleep and wake up on nl neither do I come begging for friendship by mocking my lineage like you do.
Shit face undecided

FrancisTony:

[img]http://parklanemattresses.files./2012/03/why-is-yawning-contagious01.jpg[/img]

You think I am like you who spend all your time on politics section fighting with Yoruba and making snide comment.

I said the plain truth, if it's paining you, go and hug transformer. undecidedundecided
Re: Throwback: Do You Remember This?! (pic) by Nobody: 12:15am On Sep 17, 2014
peppyluv02: [s]I know your parents use their tongue to clean the anus of your yoruba landlord in your maikoko residence...
Unlike you I don't sleep and wake up on nl neither do I come begging for friendship by mocking my lineage like you do.
Shit face undecided[/s]

*Hisses and Unfollows thread*

I don't exchange words online. smileyundecided
Re: Throwback: Do You Remember This?! (pic) by ALKARULEZ615(m): 7:52am On Sep 17, 2014
FrancisTony:

*Hisses and Unfollows thread*

I don't exchange words online. smileyundecided
hehehehehehe... But Nairalanders harsh oo....why dem wash ur pant for public lyk dis na? grin

I hear say Jamb form don come out ooo... Quick go obtain am sharperly make e for nor loss...and next tym, nor put University of Ibadan..cos dat skul nor dey admit "otondo"....just fill somfin lyk Joseph Ayo Babalola University abeg...b lyk say u don too tey for house 'lol'...

Pesin talk somtin abt u...I go tell u now but nor tell anybody say na me tell u oo... Oya read am...

"You see, this is ignorance/stupidity masked as
sensibility. It happens when one struggles too much
to be seen as intelligent, driven by the need to
impress, so much so that they start typing crap.
SMH"

U don see am?? Hehehehe

Oya rest...but abeg ehn if u kari-talk, remember say na Warri boy b dis o...and we nor dey kari last....e go jur peel ur eye steady as e dey hot...

1 luv bruv grin
Re: Throwback: Do You Remember This?! (pic) by Nobody: 7:56am On Sep 17, 2014
ALKARULEZ615: hehehehehehe... But Nairalanders harsh oo....why dem wash ur pant for public lyk dis na? grin

I hear say Jamb form don come out ooo... Quick go obtain am sharperly make e for nor loss...and next tym, nor put University of Ibadan..cos dat skul nor dey admit "otondo"....just fill somfin lyk Joseph Ayo Babalola University abeg...b lyk say u don too tey for house 'lol'...

Pesin talk somtin abt u...I go tell u now but nor tell anybody say na me tell u oo... Oya read am...

"You see, this is ignorance/stupidity masked as
sensibility. It happens when one struggles too much
to be seen as intelligent, driven by the need to
impress, so much so that they start typing crap.
SMH"

U don see am?? Hehehehe

Oya rest...but abeg ehn if u kari-talk, remember say na Warri boy b dis o...and we nor dey kari last....e go jur peel ur eye steady as e dey hot...

1 luv bruv grin

Sorry O.

Do you mind writing in English Language because I don't understand Pidgin.

Ermm, I don't need a jamb form again because I know I am already admitted.

Gracias smiley

1 Like

Re: Throwback: Do You Remember This?! (pic) by ALKARULEZ615(m): 8:03am On Sep 17, 2014
FrancisTony:

Sorry O.

Do you mind writing in English Language because I don't understand Pidgin.

Ermm, I don't need a jamb form again because I know I am already admitted.

Gracias smiley
ogbeni! Stop fool!ng urself

JAMB form don cum out! I repeat, JAMB form don come out...

Na ur type dey end up wit "Social Studies Educaton" for Michael Otedola College of Primary Education (MOCOPED), Epe

Food for Thought: U.I nor dey admit Otondo...

FYI, itz "JAMB" not "jamb"

1 Like

Re: Throwback: Do You Remember This?! (pic) by Nobody: 8:58am On Sep 17, 2014
ALKARULEZ615: ogbeni! Stop fool!ng urself

JAMB form don cum out! I repeat, JAMB form don come out...

Na ur type dey end up wit "Social Studies Educaton" for Michael Otedola College of Primary Education (MOCOPED), Epe

Food for Thought: U.I nor dey admit Otondo...

FYI, itz "JAMB" not "jamb"

LOL! You keep editing your post every minute, and it shows you are frustrated. undecided

If I end up with 'Social Studies Education', how does that concern you? grin

FYI, I don't even know the College of Education you just highlighted. -_-

1 Like

Re: Throwback: Do You Remember This?! (pic) by ALKARULEZ615(m): 9:07am On Sep 17, 2014
FrancisTony:

FYI, I don't even know the College of Education you just highlighted. -_-
rily? and u reside in Lagos?

Now I'm utterly sure of the fact that u've neva been to Lagos... U must be one of dose Cultural Dancers from Eruwa in Oyo State

Smello forming frosh... #Ofurukpe_niccur

1 Like

Re: Throwback: Do You Remember This?! (pic) by Nobody: 9:13am On Sep 17, 2014
ALKARULEZ615: rily? and u reside in Lagos?

Now I'm utterly sure of the fact that u've neva been to Lagos... U must be one of dose Cultural Dancers from Eruwa in Oyo State

Smello forming frosh... #Ofurukpe_niccur

#Yawn

You sound pained. grin

Why should I know the college of education?

Ermm, did I hear you say Oyo state? grin

Lastly, I live in Lagos but I never stated it here. You assumed by yourself.

I only said 'WEST'. Fool cheesy

1 Like

Re: Throwback: Do You Remember This?! (pic) by ALKARULEZ615(m): 9:20am On Sep 17, 2014
FrancisTony:

#Yawn

You sound pained. grin

Why should I know the college of education?

Ermm, did I hear you say Oyo state? grin

Lastly, I live in Lagos but I never stated it here. You assumed by yourself.

I only said 'WEST'. Fool cheesy
seems u derive pleasure in displaying ur stvpidity...

1 Like

Re: Throwback: Do You Remember This?! (pic) by Nobody: 9:24am On Sep 17, 2014
ALKARULEZ615: seems u derive pleasure in displaying ur stvpidity...

Oh! Stupidity? You displayed your own first. Now, I am ready for you. cool

I thought you are 'Warri' boy?

Oya, come and face me nau. Ewu, ode eranko. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Throwback: Do You Remember This?! (pic) by ALKARULEZ615(m): 9:31am On Sep 17, 2014
FrancisTony:

Oh! Stupidity? You displayed your own first. Now, I am ready for you. cool

I thought you are 'Warri' boy?

Oya, come and face me nau. Ewu, ode eranko. cheesy
what is this one saying? Little wonder u always fail ur Post-UTME exams/screening...

Micheal Otedola College of Primary Education (MOCOPED), Epe is where u belong...there are no 2 ways about it...

Oloshi!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Many UNILAG Students On Field Trip From Ilaro Currently Trapped In Sango As / Hnd Is Now B.tech Degree In All Nigerian Polytechnics / #11 Million Tuition Per Year : Meet American International School, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.