Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,124 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:16 AM

The Weird World Of Teenage Cultists In Edo State Nigeria - Culture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / The Weird World Of Teenage Cultists In Edo State Nigeria (34314 Views)

Benin Kingdom In Edo Is Yoruba Territory β€” Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Ogunwusi / Cultists Hijack Corpse Of Ife High-Chief, Omisakin / A Brief Historical Origin Of Ibillo Community In Edo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Weird World Of Teenage Cultists In Edo State Nigeria by erayo2GCA(m): 8:01am On Sep 16, 2014
brownlord:

You still not saying anything, alright I've noticed you now run along idiat

Dont talk with this man..he is a cultist..aye axeman to b precise. Brown(lord). Those who killed by sword must die by sword

1 Like

Re: The Weird World Of Teenage Cultists In Edo State Nigeria by Jayne2014(f): 8:09am On Sep 16, 2014
brownlord:

Da Bleep? Butcher shoot this girl
I dey lie? Which one are you?

1 Like

Re: The Weird World Of Teenage Cultists In Edo State Nigeria by Jayne2014(f): 8:10am On Sep 16, 2014
kullozone:

GOD is realy wonderful!

wonderful,,,,
We know!
Re: The Weird World Of Teenage Cultists In Edo State Nigeria by just2endowed: 8:13am On Sep 16, 2014
Cultism is bad.
Re: The Weird World Of Teenage Cultists In Edo State Nigeria by leshluap(m): 8:15am On Sep 16, 2014
U min it?
Re: The Weird World Of Teenage Cultists In Edo State Nigeria by Nobody: 8:17am On Sep 16, 2014
chelseabmw: Ambrose Alli university, Ekpoma and University Of Benin involving in cult activities since 190AD. embarassed embarassed
you forget add delsu...
Re: The Weird World Of Teenage Cultists In Edo State Nigeria by Nobody: 8:23am On Sep 16, 2014
chelseabmw: Ambrose Alli university, Ekpoma and University Of Benin involving in cult activities since 190AD. embarassed embarassed
eddybagger,thank God u stay in ekpoma and also went to aau,ekpoma
Re: The Weird World Of Teenage Cultists In Edo State Nigeria by davidmoyes(m): 8:27am On Sep 16, 2014
I'm happy its reduced in ogun state.. 3 years back, one won't be able to sleep in the middle of the night cos of these bastards.. Always fighting on top nothng.. Na God go help me punish all of dem..

1 Like

Re: The Weird World Of Teenage Cultists In Edo State Nigeria by Qelvin(m): 8:27am On Sep 16, 2014
Really sad trend
Re: The Weird World Of Teenage Cultists In Edo State Nigeria by brownlord: 8:27am On Sep 16, 2014
patrickmuf: In a bid to become popular here on Nairaland, some fellas resort to trolling...Brownlord i'm referring to you...Stop it already, i mean your obvious display of tomfoolery.

Don't be stupid son, I don't need NL popularity for anything, if I do I have a photo on my dp, if you are obsess with my comments get a nail and drive it down your eyes, until you start paying for my subscription you got no right to tell me how I comment.

To you and your likes who thinks I'm a cultist, I'm from this state, I grew up here, I schooled in one of the notorious school and I know what I'm talking about, if the governor want to stop cultism he do that within a week, but no he rather keep them for political gain. Of what use arresting innocent people on the street when the governor, police boss and SSS dine with their state head? The police boss knows the head of this cult groups, their number 1 and top excos, so does the SSS, when there is cult clash they are the people they call to settle the issue then why not arrest them than the once on the street? This is case of president dinning with shekau and military killing the BH on the street.

The cult head are on government payroll, he organise event for them yearly and gives them 4 million for killing innocent edo youth, I was informed of a police station the DPO and about 20 police officers are members of a particular cult group I won't mention, 50 % of those police men belong to this cult group, some of this cult group use the police to fight rival cult during their war, so wtf are you saying here. Enough of all this hypocrisy, the cult groups,are registered with the govt. they have open offices in the different state capital, the federal govt allocate jobs to them, they have national head and state head who are professionals, they hold national convention widely celebrated so why can't the govt arrest them there? I have fought cultism years back and I don't support it, I have lost close friends to this madness.

Patrickmuf or whatever your useless name is, this should be the last time I see my name on your mention, Try to use your brain when you see any topic and be quiet when you have no clue about what is being discuss the people,sponsoring cultism and the politics, the people,protecting them are the police, all the VC, dean of students, and school CSO have names and contact of number 1 and excos of different cult groups in their various institution yet you here them talking trash and ranting they fighting cultism, if you want to fight start from the top and not the innocent one on the street

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Weird World Of Teenage Cultists In Edo State Nigeria by brownlord: 8:32am On Sep 16, 2014
erayo2GCA:

Dont talk with this man..he is a cultist..aye axeman to b precise. Brown(lord). Those who killed by sword must die by sword

Such an ignorant nigga you are, this is the same reason so many youth are killed and life snuff out early just because they choose a particular name or wear a particular colour of clothes, too bad for our reasoning process, if you don't know 50 percent of people,killed by this idiat who say they are cultist are innocent they never belonged to that group, it's called mistaken identity, when I have the time I will open a thread on this so ignorant niggas like you that are lacking can learn from it
Re: The Weird World Of Teenage Cultists In Edo State Nigeria by sojopikin: 8:32am On Sep 16, 2014
You just spoke like a sponsor of this crime and a chief initiator of these little boys,if I were you I will start running because soon we will catch up with you.
brownlord: Police should stop arresting boys indiscriminately in the name of cultism, is there no freedom of association in the country? I just need little money and connection I will sue edo state govt, commissioner of police, director of SSS all the VC, Rector and provost of schools for the numbers of youth they've killed.

1 Like

Re: The Weird World Of Teenage Cultists In Edo State Nigeria by fpeter(f): 8:34am On Sep 16, 2014
Mini Anenihs and Shina Rambos

1 Like

Re: The Weird World Of Teenage Cultists In Edo State Nigeria by brownlord: 8:34am On Sep 16, 2014
Jayne2014:
I dey lie? Which one are you?

3rd eye, oya talk your own, black bra, amazon, purple squad, pink ladies?
Re: The Weird World Of Teenage Cultists In Edo State Nigeria by brownlord: 8:37am On Sep 16, 2014
sojopikin: You just spoke like a sponsor of this crime and a chief initiator of these little boys,if I were you I will start running because soon we will catch up with you.

Lol, idiat what are you, police, SSS? Don't be stupid sire, I'm running already I've fought cultism more than you can ever do in your miserable life, my friend get lost if you want to know me or arrest me just send me a pm and I will send you address it will be nice sitting in front of the Commisioner or SSS schooling them on how to deal with it
Re: The Weird World Of Teenage Cultists In Edo State Nigeria by mrham03(m): 8:38am On Sep 16, 2014
parents should do more to help their children. Atleast impose a curfew on them at nite and the men of GOD should show more concern to the youth by reaching out to them, counselling them because the youth are the future of any country.
Re: The Weird World Of Teenage Cultists In Edo State Nigeria by kaima1984(f): 8:43am On Sep 16, 2014
brownlord: Police should stop arresting boys indiscriminately in the name of cultism, is there no freedom of association in the country? I just need little money and connection I will sue edo state govt, commissioner of police, director of SSS all the VC, Rector and provost of schools for the numbers of youth they've killed.

little money& connection?anyway small minds like you requires small money,birds of d same feather..............

1 Like

Re: The Weird World Of Teenage Cultists In Edo State Nigeria by jeeqaa7(m): 8:46am On Sep 16, 2014

Moonkey, have u realised that u got no likes.. Op abeg add d dislike button for retards like dis..

1 Like

Re: The Weird World Of Teenage Cultists In Edo State Nigeria by Niyinficient(m): 8:48am On Sep 16, 2014
Its very hard for these teenagers not to become members because even most of their father belong to one group or the other.....I av been living in Benin-City for years so I know wat am talking about....it is only in Benin u will see two elderly persons (btw age 40-50) fighting and using their various cult groups to boast! Drivers, politicians, artisans, lecturers, teachers, civil servants and even security personnel belong to diff cult groups......it so so annoying, the state govt even recognise them.......they av a publicly known umbrella known as (the seven colors that appear across the sky after it must av rained heavily).....well, it has bcome a normal tin and pple go abt their daily businesses in as much as they remain 'LOYAL'...........
Re: The Weird World Of Teenage Cultists In Edo State Nigeria by brownlord: 8:50am On Sep 16, 2014
jeeqaa7:
Moonkey, have u realised that u got no likes.. Op abeg add d dislike button for retards like dis..

So idiat like you comment to get like? Bravo so many kid on NL
Re: The Weird World Of Teenage Cultists In Edo State Nigeria by brownlord: 8:52am On Sep 16, 2014
Niyinficient: Its very hard for these teenagers not to become members because even most of their father belong to one group or the other.....I av been living in Benin-City for years so I know wat am talking about....it is only in Benin u will see two elderly persons (btw age 40-50) fighting and using their various cult groups to boast! Drivers, politicians, artisans, lecturers, teachers, civil servants and even security personnel belong to diff cult groups......it so so annoying, the state govt even recognise them.......they av a publicly known umbrella known as (the seven colors that appear across the sky after it must av rained heavily).....well, it has bcome a normal tin and pple go abt their daily businesses in as much as they remain 'LOYAL'...........

Just say it RAINBOW, you forgot to add they're giving 4 million annually organise event for them etc, and some stupid fellow here are quoting me saying trash
Re: The Weird World Of Teenage Cultists In Edo State Nigeria by Jayne2014(f): 8:55am On Sep 16, 2014
brownlord:

3rd eye, oya talk your own, black bra, amazon, purple squad, pink ladies?
I no cheat university and University no cheat me.
Re: The Weird World Of Teenage Cultists In Edo State Nigeria by brownlord: 8:56am On Sep 16, 2014
Where are all the idiat quoting me to comment rubbish, why y'all gone on hibernation? Ignorant dumb asss
Re: The Weird World Of Teenage Cultists In Edo State Nigeria by brownlord: 8:57am On Sep 16, 2014
Jayne2014:
I no cheat university and University no cheat me.

Talk your own jor, or you don't want to say openly?
Re: The Weird World Of Teenage Cultists In Edo State Nigeria by Jayne2014(f): 8:57am On Sep 16, 2014
kullozone:

GOD is realy wonderful!

wonderful,,,,
Bros, easy with this your soliloquy.
Re: The Weird World Of Teenage Cultists In Edo State Nigeria by Nobody: 8:57am On Sep 16, 2014
Any confirmed cultist should be silently disappeared.

Soon the word will spread.

Fight fire with fire I say.
Re: The Weird World Of Teenage Cultists In Edo State Nigeria by Nobody: 8:59am On Sep 16, 2014
Epathra: Cultism for Edo state no be here. Even right from junior secondary, they r being initiated and the females are not left out. Imagine a female cult initiation that requires you to sleep with 9 boys on the spot b4 ξ›• initiation is complete! SS1 students! Shake my head for what the youths are becoming. Very sad.

Those girls lives will never remain the same. Thats why all my children would be home schoolled
Re: The Weird World Of Teenage Cultists In Edo State Nigeria by Niyinficient(m): 8:59am On Sep 16, 2014
brownlord:

Don't be stupid son, I don't need NL popularity for anything, if I do I have a photo on my dp, if you are obsess with my comments get a nail and drive it down your eyes, until you start paying for my subscription you got no right to tell me how I comment.

To you and your likes who thinks I'm a cultist, I'm from this state, I grew up here, I schooled in one of the notorious school and I know what I'm talking about, if the governor want to stop cultism he do that within a week, but no he rather keep them for political gain. Of what use arresting innocent people on the street when the governor, police boss and SSS dine with their state head? The police boss knows the head of this cult groups, their number 1 and top excos, so does the SSS, when there is cult clash they are the people they call to settle the issue then why not arrest them than the once on the street? This is case of president dinning with shekau and military killing the BH on the street.

The cult head are on government payroll, he organise event for them yearly and gives them 4 million for killing innocent edo youth, I was informed of a police station the DPO and about 20 police officers are members of a particular cult group I won't mention, 50 % of those police men belong to this cult group, some of this cult group use the police to fight rival cult during their war, so wtf are you saying here. Enough of all this hypocrisy, the cult groups,are registered with the govt. they have open offices in the different state capital, the federal govt allocate jobs to them, they have national head and state head who are professionals, they hold national convention widely celebrated so why can't the govt arrest them there? I have fought cultism years back and I don't support it, I have lost close friends to this madness.

Patrickmuf or whatever your useless name is, this should be the last time I see my name on your mention, Try to use your brain when you see any topic and be quiet when you have no clue about what is being discuss the people,sponsoring cultism and the politics, the people,protecting them are the police, all the VC, dean of students, and school CSO have names and contact of number 1 and excos of different cult groups in their various institution yet you here them talking trash and ranting they fighting cultism, if you want to fight start from the top and not the innocent one on the street

Brownlord, even as I don't agree wit ur ealier comment abt boys being innocently arrested, bt u ar really a BeninCity resident! U knw wetin dey sup! Nice one..........we still need to discourage dis small boys frm joining cos d case is on d rise...teenagers bcoming members.......

1 Like

Re: The Weird World Of Teenage Cultists In Edo State Nigeria by brownlord: 9:09am On Sep 16, 2014
Niyinficient:

Brownlord, even as I don't agree wit ur ealier comment abt boys being innocently arrested, bt u ar really a BeninCity resident! U knw wetin dey sup! Nice one..........we still need to discourage dis small boys frm joining cos d case is on d rise...teenagers bcoming members.......

Bro you can't stop anyone from joining, if you like shout on the media from today till tomorrow, it doesn't stop them, I don't have problem with people joining cult groups, in fact would have loved to be one myself. I fought this thing way back in school,and I know what I'm saying that the govt, can end it if he wants, if the people dying from this are purely cultist I won't have a problem but believe me, 50 percent of people, tht lost their life to this madness are innocent I give you example.

Way back in school I had encounter with a guy, , and one of the boy with me during the encounter challenged the guy, and used a word " fire go burn you" weeks later there was a fight between black and maphite and the boy name was among their confirmation list thinking he's a maphite, what save him till today was we slept in school campus and since the fight was still in the early stage they won't hit in campus just yet, it was someone that called me from Benin before I got to know this,that's how this guy was saved, so many have lost their life This way

1 Like

Re: The Weird World Of Teenage Cultists In Edo State Nigeria by steeve123(m): 9:22am On Sep 16, 2014
A state were parents abadon their responsibility and allow grandparents to do all the talking and training, the fathers and mothers are neigther innocent with both belonging to one social group or the other (including cult group).... the question i keep asking were did we lost our morals and treasurable tradition? I beg to rephrase the quote from CHINUA ACHEBE book things fall apart β€œThe POLITICIANS ARE very clever. THEY came quietly and peaceably with THIER DECEIT. We were amused at THIER foolishness and allowed THEM to stay. Now THEY HAVE won our YOUTHS, and our CITY can no longer act like one. THEY HAVE put a knife on the things that held us together and we have fallen apart.” A stitch in Time saves nine..... my good people of Edo state y we pray for God intervension let us assist the law enforcement with useful information that can curb this menance .......BOKO HARAM did not start overnight it was a gradual build up.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Weird World Of Teenage Cultists In Edo State Nigeria by Alexsmith20(m): 9:25am On Sep 16, 2014

I think thier should be age limit on nairaland.

1 Like

Re: The Weird World Of Teenage Cultists In Edo State Nigeria by Nobody: 9:25am On Sep 16, 2014
those axe looks very colourful

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

UN Security Seat; Canada Rallies Ooni Of Ife For Support, Spends $120m. Photos / Olu Of Warri Dissolves Council Of Chiefs / Zaynab-Otiti Obanor Wuraola Wins Humanitarian Award At The UN (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.