Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,816 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:04 AM

Research On The Use Of Emoticons/emoji...please Step In For Just A Minute... - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Research On The Use Of Emoticons/emoji...please Step In For Just A Minute... (1281 Views)

The Use Of The Full Stop, Comma And Semicolon / LASU Bans The Use Of Burka In The New School Dress Codes / The Use Of 'i Was Like Ok' By Nigerian Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Research On The Use Of Emoticons/emoji...please Step In For Just A Minute... by Mchugh(m): 7:55pm On Sep 15, 2014
Hello.... I am currently researching on the use of emoticons/emoji, Im trying to study their syntax in an uncontrolled enviroment. Please make comments using the emoticons. You can say anything...(please just dont get banned in the process grin).
Thank You very much..... grin
E se gaan! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Research On The Use Of Emoticons/emoji...please Step In For Just A Minute... by Coldfeet(f): 8:03pm On Sep 15, 2014
Re: Research On The Use Of Emoticons/emoji...please Step In For Just A Minute... by Nobody: 8:10pm On Sep 15, 2014
Okay. I've heard you. I won't say anything.

lipsrsealed
Re: Research On The Use Of Emoticons/emoji...please Step In For Just A Minute... by Waspy(m): 8:23pm On Sep 15, 2014
undecided undecided
Re: Research On The Use Of Emoticons/emoji...please Step In For Just A Minute... by Mchugh(m): 9:30pm On Sep 15, 2014
Mods pls help a brother.... embarassed cry
Re: Research On The Use Of Emoticons/emoji...please Step In For Just A Minute... by alotofgrace(m): 9:40pm On Sep 15, 2014

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Research On The Use Of Emoticons/emoji...please Step In For Just A Minute... by alotofgrace(m): 9:41pm On Sep 15, 2014
grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin
grin
grin
grin
grin are u a
grin
grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin
programmer grin
Re: Research On The Use Of Emoticons/emoji...please Step In For Just A Minute... by Mchugh(m): 6:15am On Sep 16, 2014
alotofgrace: grin
grin
grin
grin
grin
grin are u a
grin
grin
grin
programmer grin

no ma'am... I'm a linguist..but the results would defintely be useful to programmers.. grin grin
Re: Research On The Use Of Emoticons/emoji...please Step In For Just A Minute... by alotofgrace(m): 2:36pm On Sep 16, 2014
Mchugh:

no ma'am... I'm a linguist..but the results would defintely be useful to programmers.. grin grin

brosiay....I b dude like thee
Re: Research On The Use Of Emoticons/emoji...please Step In For Just A Minute... by fowowe411: 4:12pm On Sep 16, 2014
Why I Nairalanders so "un-helpful"? Ehn undecided undecidedWhy I Nairalanders so "un-helpful"? Ehn undecided
Re: Research On The Use Of Emoticons/emoji...please Step In For Just A Minute... by agabusta: 1:07pm On Sep 17, 2014
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

cool cool cool cool cool cool

tongue
Re: Research On The Use Of Emoticons/emoji...please Step In For Just A Minute... by Mchugh(m): 7:20am On Mar 03, 2015
lalasticala Ishilove pls help me.... i have tried getting data through some other means, but its too stoic..the deadline is almost here.. Pls help me move it to the fp pls cry cry
Re: Research On The Use Of Emoticons/emoji...please Step In For Just A Minute... by newspapers: 10:23am On Nov 22, 2015
Well, i know for short that it is a Japanese creation and its different from emotions though people inter use it. You should get enough ideas here for your project - http://www.newscabal.com/2015/11/21/emoji-meaning-these-japanese-creations-call-emoji/

Also, Emoji can be used on cross platforms. I hope this helps.
Re: Research On The Use Of Emoticons/emoji...please Step In For Just A Minute... by Joeniz(m): 7:21pm On Feb 05, 2016
cool grin

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Meaning Of Ondo In Ondograph, Ondogram And Ondometer? / Unilorin 2015/2016 Pume Aspirants It Is Finally Out! / Online Essay Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.