Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,823 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:24 PM

Amaechi: Presidency Plots To Destabilise Rivers Again - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi: Presidency Plots To Destabilise Rivers Again (2359 Views)

Labour Party Accuses APC Of Plotting To Destabilise Nigeria / Dickson - People Are Plotting To Destabilise Bayelsa / Dickson Alleges Plot To Destabilise Bayelsa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amaechi: Presidency Plots To Destabilise Rivers Again by GowonAbacha: 8:17pm On Sep 15, 2014
Rivers State Governor, Hon. Rotimi Amaechi, yesterday alleged that the presidency had hatched another plot to throw the state into another politically-motivated crisis.
He made the allegation in a statement by his Chief Press Secretary, David Iyofor, noting that there were reports that indicated a fresh sinister plot to throw the state into avoidable crisis
He added that the new state Commissioner of Police, Mr. Dan Bature, had been directed by the presidency “to install a gubernatorial aspirant of Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) as governor in the 2015 elections.”
He said the police commissioner “has been instructed to use the former state Police Commissioner, Mr. Joseph Mbu’s draconian style and tactics in causing crisis in the state.
“He is to tackle Amaechi, his supporters and Rivers people and then install the preferred candidate as governor. Reports fingered the presidency (again, the First Lady) in Bature’s deployment to the state for the purpose of executing this toxic script.
“While it is easy for a few in the presidency to dismiss these reports, we cannot dismiss it with the benefit of hindsight and collective bitter experience in the hand of Mbu who was also reported to have a similar mandate before his deployment.”
The governor, therefore, said the people of the state would resist any attempt by anyone or institutions, including the presidency, to unconstitutionally install the preferred PDP aspirant as governor of the state, now or in the 2015 elections.
He added that there “is no provision in the Nigerian constitution and laws for the ‘installation’ of a preferred aspirant as governor of a state by the presidency. What our laws prescribe is a free and fair election that must be devoid of police and security forces coercion, harassment and intimidation of voters.
“Voters in the state must be allowed to freely choose and elect their governor in the 2015 elections. It is their inalienable democratic right that they will not and will never surrender to anyone or institution, including the presidency.
“We must warn that the looming danger ahead for our polity and our country is indeed ominous, if this noxious script is acted out. This is an avoidable crisis that must be avoided by all parties mentioned in the reports.”
But he congratulated Bature, urging him “to act professionally and firmly resist any external influences and pressure to be politically biased and partisan in the discharge of his duties to the people of the state as the police chief.
“We pray God and his conscience guide him to do only what is constitutional, lawful, right, just and fair in policing the state. We assure the Rivers people that we will remain vigilant as we head towards the 2015 elections,” Amaechi said.
Re: Amaechi: Presidency Plots To Destabilise Rivers Again by Ayed44: 8:32pm On Sep 15, 2014
Amaechi at it again! I suspect some spirits are tormenting this man. I believe he urgently needs help before things get out of hand for him.

7 Likes

Re: Amaechi: Presidency Plots To Destabilise Rivers Again by Toktee(m): 8:40pm On Sep 15, 2014
Can anyone tell me what pdp gvt led by ebola jonathan achieved so far?
when is phcn start giving us stable electricity?
When is war against bokohallam coming to an end?
When is pdp going to start minding their bussines?
Rivers state is no longer pdp state,not now,not in 2015

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi: Presidency Plots To Destabilise Rivers Again by GowonAbacha: 9:14pm On Sep 15, 2014
Toktee: Can anyone tell me what pdp gvt led by ebola jonathan achieved so far?
You can simply wait till after 2015 when APC takes over our beloved country nigeria. By then you'll experience positive changes and thank us for ruling you.
Re: Amaechi: Presidency Plots To Destabilise Rivers Again by Nobody: 9:20pm On Sep 15, 2014
APC Or PDP what difference does it make? they're all bunches of old unproductive men.they lack the zeal to develop this country. maybe the whites should never have left us.black man black heart.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi: Presidency Plots To Destabilise Rivers Again by GowonAbacha: 9:24pm On Sep 15, 2014
Elliotwiz1: APC Or PDP what difference does it make? they're all bunches of old unproductive men.they lack the zeal to develop this country. maybe the whites should never have left us.black man black heart.
Blame all the misfortunes of this country on PDP mr man. They are the ones responsible for your suffering. And the curses and cries of the nation are really affecting them and their members. You already know what to do in 2015 dear.
Re: Amaechi: Presidency Plots To Destabilise Rivers Again by onyeokwu: 9:43pm On Sep 15, 2014
this man is going insane, seems Gel is pursuing him in the dream hahahaha
na so madness de take de start

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi: Presidency Plots To Destabilise Rivers Again by dtruth3(m): 10:12pm On Sep 15, 2014
dat is wot u get, wen u elect a "small boy" as d governor of a state

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi: Presidency Plots To Destabilise Rivers Again by dtruth3(m): 10:13pm On Sep 15, 2014
dis is wot u get, wen u elect a "small boy" as d governor of a state

4 Likes

Re: Amaechi: Presidency Plots To Destabilise Rivers Again by davo3286: 10:34pm On Sep 15, 2014
Toktee: Can anyone tell me what pdp gvt led by ebola jonathan achieved so far?

On the contrary. Rivers is and will always be a PDP state and Amaechi knows this somewhere deep in his heart. APC owns Rivers in Amaechi's small mind and in the Govt House.

I can tell you with certainty that more 80% of Civil Servants, market women and students in Rivers will vote PDP come 2015. I can bet my 3months' salary that APC will LOSE Rivers. Of you are ready for a bet PM me and let's have a third party as witness. Remember, I said my 3months' salary.

6 Likes

Re: Amaechi: Presidency Plots To Destabilise Rivers Again by Dmano: 1:50am On Sep 16, 2014
So the only right thing is when apc win,and call urself change, u don't want change in ur house but in pdp house u change their house name they want it back u r shouting.pls cry me a river

1 Like

Re: Amaechi: Presidency Plots To Destabilise Rivers Again by Nobody: 6:35am On Sep 16, 2014
GowonAbacha:
Blame all the misfortunes of this country on PDP mr man. They are the ones responsible for your suffering. And the curses and cries of the nation are really affecting them and their members. You already know what to do in 2015 dear.
and wat is the difference between amaechi in PDD and amaechi in APC? In 2011 amaechi said only native doctors carry brooms (referring to ACN), and in 2014 he is carrying brooms.. dats wat u get from a man who talks before he tinks

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi: Presidency Plots To Destabilise Rivers Again by Mogidi: 6:55am On Sep 16, 2014
Amaechi wants to install his own successor to avoid any probe, but nothing will stop him being probed.
I see him ending up in kirikiri in 2015.

5 Likes

Re: Amaechi: Presidency Plots To Destabilise Rivers Again by Nobody: 7:27am On Sep 16, 2014
Mogidi: Amaechi wants to install his own successor to avoid any probe, but nothing will stop him being probed.
I see him ending up in kirikiri in 2015.
exactly

1 Like

Re: Amaechi: Presidency Plots To Destabilise Rivers Again by jennylove7575(f): 11:08am On Sep 26, 2014
Gowonabacha You are a fraud a big yahoo yahoo boy. After giving you my bb pin you think you can dupe me.
When I met you on naira land I thought you are a very nice lad. It turned out that you are a fraud. You opened this new account just to con ladies on nairaland. After which, you will be quick to accuse them that they are men. Don’t you ever ring my phone again. Don’t call me to tell me about your sick mother, I am not interested I don’t want to know. You are a very bad boy. You just choose the wrong victim. You think you can dupe me. People like you should never be on naira land you are a fraud looking for vulnerable women to prey on. God don catch you. Time to let the world knows what you truly are. i have blocked you from my bb and whatsapp. You are a fraud. All the ladies in the house beware gowonabacha is a scammer.
Re: Amaechi: Presidency Plots To Destabilise Rivers Again by amakufrancis(m): 11:11am On Sep 26, 2014
this guy always making headlines
Re: Amaechi: Presidency Plots To Destabilise Rivers Again by amakufrancis(m): 11:20am On Sep 26, 2014
GowonAbacha:
You can simply wait till after 2015 when APC takes over our beloved country nigeria. By then you'll experience positive changes and thank us for ruling you.
funny u. U a politician?
Re: Amaechi: Presidency Plots To Destabilise Rivers Again by Nobody: 11:24am On Sep 26, 2014
jennylove7575: Gowonabacha You are a fraud a big yahoo yahoo boy. After giving you my bb pin you think you can dupe me.
When I met you on naira land I thought you are a very nice lad. It turned out that you are a fraud. You opened this new account just to con ladies on nairaland. After which, you will be quick to accuse them that they are men. Don’t you ever ring my phone again. Don’t call me to tell me about your sick mother, I am not interested I don’t want to know. You are a very bad boy. You just choose the wrong victim. You think you can dupe me. People like you should never be on naira land you are a fraud looking for vulnerable women to prey on. God don catch you. Time to let the world knows what you truly are. i have blocked you from my bb and whatsapp. You are a fraud. All the ladies in the house beware gowonabacha is a scammer.

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Tell me something...
Re: Amaechi: Presidency Plots To Destabilise Rivers Again by GowonAbacha: 11:49am On Sep 26, 2014
faceURfront:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Tell me something...
grin guy that moniker na man. I exposed him and he decided to blackmail me with that comment. He was busted on this thread . He's so frustrated grin. Scammers everywhere grin you gotta be careful. grin
Re: Amaechi: Presidency Plots To Destabilise Rivers Again by jennylove7575(f): 11:58am On Sep 26, 2014
faceURfront:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Tell me something...
na so i see am o... i have deleted him from my contact list inshort i don block am.
Re: Amaechi: Presidency Plots To Destabilise Rivers Again by Nobody: 12:14pm On Sep 26, 2014
jennylove7575: na so i see am o... i have deleted him from my contact list inshort i don block am.

I jus de read una drama for ipledge thread. Una funi true grin
Re: Amaechi: Presidency Plots To Destabilise Rivers Again by Nobody: 12:15pm On Sep 26, 2014
GowonAbacha:
grin guy that moniker na man. I exposed him and he decided to blackmail me with that comment. He was busted on this thread . He's so frustrated grin. Scammers everywhere grin you gotta be careful. grin

But I read tru all ur posts, I no see how u take expose her as u claim angry
Re: Amaechi: Presidency Plots To Destabilise Rivers Again by GowonAbacha: 12:28pm On Sep 26, 2014
faceURfront:

But I read tru all ur posts, I no see how u take expose her as u claim angry
But you can just imagine the way he accused the op of operating another false moniker before he attacked me. It was so apparent that she he was fake. It was obvious the moniker is a scammer looking at our converstions. To cap it up, he was so frustrated that he copied and pasted those comments about me collecting her his phone number and text pin only to use and dump the she-male. How's that ever realistic on nairaland when most of the genuine females won't even respond to your PM. The poor dude copied and pasted the comment on every thread he came across smh. Just be careful of these people not everyone with a pink "f" is a female. Many of them are scammers and are interested only in fraud. Remember the case of banega and missbritney, there are still many of them on the loose.
Re: Amaechi: Presidency Plots To Destabilise Rivers Again by GowonAbacha: 12:39pm On Sep 26, 2014
jennylove7575: na so i see am o... i have deleted him from my contact list inshort i don block am.
How long will you continue to deceive yourself mr man ? grin you should be voted the funniest nairaland scammer of the year. Your case is even worse than that of banega. Just read up ur false accusations. How did I ever collect your number? How did I ever get your text pin?. I'm not a gay like you sorry and stop deceiving people ur a female. I keep wondering how many innocent guys would have sent you a PM. This is a big blackmail and seun needs to look into this. This fraud deserves a ban. If ur truly a female, sow the whole forum a screenshot of anything that can prove ur identification. Remember you said you are one jennifer brown.
Re: Amaechi: Presidency Plots To Destabilise Rivers Again by GowonAbacha: 12:56pm On Sep 26, 2014
Farano thanks a lot for doing your job even though you banned me. A big hug to you for that but pls contact the likes of oam4j, afam4eva , ikenna351 to help me delete the comments that jennylove7575 blackmailed me with in all the 5 political topics on this profile. Blackmailing someone is not allowed on this forum and it warrants a long term ban for the moniker jennylove7575. Seun, mukina2 and mynd44 I also call this to your notice.
Re: Amaechi: Presidency Plots To Destabilise Rivers Again by Nobody: 1:02pm On Sep 26, 2014
jennylove7575: Gowonabacha You are a fraud a big yahoo yahoo boy. After giving you my bb pin you think you can dupe me.

Can u pls tell us the mugu role u played and how he magad u?

We want to know all that transpired between u and him so we don't end up giving him the Aluu treatment erroneously.
Re: Amaechi: Presidency Plots To Destabilise Rivers Again by Nobody: 1:08pm On Sep 26, 2014
GowonAbacha:

Now we don't know who is the scammer between u and her.

Who is the maga here and the magaree?

Could this be a case of two magaree trying to maga eachother?

Can u pls tell this court the role u played either as a maga or a magaree?

Ur time starts NOWWWW.
Re: Amaechi: Presidency Plots To Destabilise Rivers Again by GowonAbacha: 1:10pm On Sep 26, 2014
byrron:

Can u pls tell us the mugu role u played and how he magad u?

We want to know all that transpired between u and him so we don't end up giving him the Aluu treatment erroneously.

Those accusations are not true bro. The owner of that moniker is a male scammer trying to disguise as a female on this forum. He was busted on a particular thread and he decided to show his frustrations by blackmailing me with those comments. He copied and pasted them on every topic he came accross. Just read his comments again that clearly shows his stupïdity. Which girl in her right senses will cheaply be used like that ?. These scammers are everywhere and you just have to be careful. She should also provide an evidence for her claim if she's truly a female. It all boils down to his frustrations because he was exposed. I would have given you a link to the thread but its been deleted.
Re: Amaechi: Presidency Plots To Destabilise Rivers Again by GowonAbacha: 1:12pm On Sep 26, 2014
byrron:

Now we don't know who is the scammer between u and her.

Who is the maga here and the magaree?

Could this be a case of two magaree trying to maga eachother?

Can u pls tell this court the role u played either as a maga or a magaree?

Ur time starts NOWWWW.
Lol....I replied u in an earlier comment, check ur mentions. The mods have deleted the main comments in that thread.
Re: Amaechi: Presidency Plots To Destabilise Rivers Again by chinazaekperem2: 1:16pm On Sep 26, 2014
Until he substantiates his allegation, I will assume he's been paranoid.
Re: Amaechi: Presidency Plots To Destabilise Rivers Again by GowonAbacha: 1:22pm On Sep 26, 2014
chinazaekperem2: Until he substantiates his allegation, I will assume he's been paranoid.
Chinasa can u see what's going on here ? Another banega like creature called jennylove7575 has been nabbed. The poor dude decided to blackmail me with his earlier comments. grin
Re: Amaechi: Presidency Plots To Destabilise Rivers Again by Nobody: 1:24pm On Sep 26, 2014
GowonAbacha:
Lol....I replied u in an earlier comment, check ur mentions. The mods have deleted the main comments in that thread.

Bros, u nvr still tell me the koko of this matter.
Wetin happen between two of una?

Something must have transpired between the two of u which is why she abi he keeps alleging that u are a magaree so na wetin be that thing.

U said that the she/he Is trying to blackmail u abi. Someone can only blackmail u with something they know about u which u wouldn't like to be made public.

Make una tell this court the thing that transpired between una two.

Is it business, I go marry u format or I love u format?

I am not leaving this court room untill both of u spill the main koko out.

U have a right to a lawyer.
Pro bono dey too.

(1) (2) (Reply)

A / How Much Does Ambode's Watch Cost? / Pics: GEJ Visits Our Lady Queen Of Nigeria Catholic Pro-cathedral Abuja(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.