Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,902 members, 7,802,927 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:36 AM

I.Q Test: Do You Wanna Know If You Are A Genius? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I.Q Test: Do You Wanna Know If You Are A Genius? (2642 Views)

Who Stole The Coke? Come In If And Only If You're A Genius. / Only A Genius Can Interpret This (photo) / Solve This Puzzle If You Are A Genius (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I.Q Test: Do You Wanna Know If You Are A Genius? by Damsman10(m): 8:22pm On Sep 15, 2014
If u can get d meaning to dis riddle, then ur I.Q is as high as 65%(very rare).

Mr Friday entered a town on Friday, spent three days in dat town and left on Friday, how did that happen?

let's see whu gets it first
Re: I.Q Test: Do You Wanna Know If You Are A Genius? by femidejulius(m): 8:24pm On Sep 15, 2014
I will be back
Re: I.Q Test: Do You Wanna Know If You Are A Genius? by yuncka: 8:27pm On Sep 15, 2014
He rode off on his horse named Friday.

9 Likes

Re: I.Q Test: Do You Wanna Know If You Are A Genius? by femidejulius(m): 8:30pm On Sep 15, 2014
Okay.. Dats d answer above. Sorry he supplied d answer before me gringringrin
Re: I.Q Test: Do You Wanna Know If You Are A Genius? by GOOOGLE504(m): 8:31pm On Sep 15, 2014
yuncka: He rode off on his horse named Friday.
hmm
Re: I.Q Test: Do You Wanna Know If You Are A Genius? by Nobody: 8:41pm On Sep 15, 2014
grin
Re: I.Q Test: Do You Wanna Know If You Are A Genius? by Damsman10(m): 8:51pm On Sep 15, 2014
and the winner is

bt b4 I give u ur price, who told you d answer grin
Re: I.Q Test: Do You Wanna Know If You Are A Genius? by yuncka: 9:05pm On Sep 15, 2014
Damsman10: and the winner is

I created the riddle grin
Re: I.Q Test: Do You Wanna Know If You Are A Genius? by Damsman10(m): 9:26pm On Sep 15, 2014
yuncka:

LMAO, really?
Re: I.Q Test: Do You Wanna Know If You Are A Genius? by yuncka: 10:29pm On Sep 15, 2014
Damsman10:
LMAO, really?
tongue
Re: I.Q Test: Do You Wanna Know If You Are A Genius? by Nobody: 10:35pm On Sep 15, 2014
saying an I.Q is 65% is very wrong because I.Q is not graduated in percentages.

That said, let me attempt the question.
Mr friday goes to a town on a car/donkey named friday on wednesday, spends 3 days n leaves on friday

1 Like

Re: I.Q Test: Do You Wanna Know If You Are A Genius? by nwaobitex: 11:26pm On Sep 15, 2014
old joke abi na riddle?
Re: I.Q Test: Do You Wanna Know If You Are A Genius? by Tolzeal(m): 12:35am On Sep 16, 2014

What If na Camel?? undecided

2 Likes

Re: I.Q Test: Do You Wanna Know If You Are A Genius? by Damsman10(m): 12:50am On Sep 16, 2014
Tolzeal:

hmm... d gods must answer dis one o
Re: I.Q Test: Do You Wanna Know If You Are A Genius? by MisterLongman(m): 12:55am On Sep 16, 2014
Tolzeal:

Or Donkey
Re: I.Q Test: Do You Wanna Know If You Are A Genius? by rman: 2:55am On Sep 16, 2014
Damsman10: If u can get d meaning to dis riddle, then ur I.Q is as high as 65%(very rare).

Mr Friday entered a town on Friday, spent three days in dat town and left on Friday, how did that happen?

let's see whu gets it first

And this is your method of figuring out those with high IQ?

1 Like

Re: I.Q Test: Do You Wanna Know If You Are A Genius? by Damsman10(m): 8:01am On Sep 16, 2014
rman:

And this is your method of figuring out those with high IQ?

Just for fun, there is no way I can tell ur geniusity wih 1question, se o gbo
Re: I.Q Test: Do You Wanna Know If You Are A Genius? by rman: 8:08am On Sep 16, 2014
Damsman10:

Just for fun, there is no way I can tell ur geniusity wih 1question, se o gbo

Mo ti gbo

1 Like

Re: I.Q Test: Do You Wanna Know If You Are A Genius? by Olamyyde(m): 9:39am On Sep 16, 2014
this riddle was asked in icarly sef...not a challenge
Re: I.Q Test: Do You Wanna Know If You Are A Genius? by Meister(m): 9:45am On Sep 16, 2014
This is a stupid riddle....

Now try this riddle that was used to test I.Qs in the eary 90s

If the day before the day after yesterday is Sunday,what is today
Re: I.Q Test: Do You Wanna Know If You Are A Genius? by PrinceAdepoju(m): 1:43pm On Sep 16, 2014
Meister: This is a stupid riddle....

gbam!!!

Today will be the day after yesterday.
gringringringringringrin
Re: I.Q Test: Do You Wanna Know If You Are A Genius? by Fash20: 2:20pm On Sep 16, 2014

Monday
Re: I.Q Test: Do You Wanna Know If You Are A Genius? by Meister(m): 2:28pm On Sep 16, 2014
Fash20: Monday

No....the question is actually very simple if u can understand it
Re: I.Q Test: Do You Wanna Know If You Are A Genius? by Fash20: 2:36pm On Sep 16, 2014
Meister:

No....the question is actually very simple if u can understand it
Wednesday?
Re: I.Q Test: Do You Wanna Know If You Are A Genius? by Nobody: 3:14pm On Sep 16, 2014
Fash20: Wednesday?
wednesday
Re: I.Q Test: Do You Wanna Know If You Are A Genius? by Damsman10(m): 3:17pm On Sep 16, 2014

too simple...

TODAY IS MONDAY
Re: I.Q Test: Do You Wanna Know If You Are A Genius? by Jxtmayor(m): 4:19pm On Sep 16, 2014

today is Tuesday.
Re: I.Q Test: Do You Wanna Know If You Are A Genius? by Spicylate(f): 5:34pm On Sep 16, 2014
Damsman10: and the winner is

im sure its google.
Re: I.Q Test: Do You Wanna Know If You Are A Genius? by wheesin(m): 5:39pm On Sep 16, 2014
yuncka:

lies..this riddle is from the Nickelodeon show ICARLY.. the answer is friday, the name of the horse
Re: I.Q Test: Do You Wanna Know If You Are A Genius? by rattlesnake(m): 5:50pm On Sep 16, 2014
Any one that produces N answer to this riddle is ridiculous...... Entered on Friday ....that is a genocide to English language claiming that Friday is a horse.....waka comot....
Re: I.Q Test: Do You Wanna Know If You Are A Genius? by yuncka: 6:33pm On Sep 16, 2014
wheesin:

lies..this riddle is from the Nickelodeon show ICARLY.. the answer is friday, the name of the horse

U no see my teeth? grin
Re: I.Q Test: Do You Wanna Know If You Are A Genius? by Meister(m): 11:35pm On Sep 16, 2014
Jxtmayor: today is Tuesday.

Yeah....one gala for you

i hope you didn't just guess it

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lol Picx: When You Fail English In WAEC Despite The Expo / Who Can Tell Me The Exact Date Format / How He Built Khan Academy From Scratch To Multi Million Dollar Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.