Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,899 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:33 AM

I.Q Test: Do You Wanna Know If You Are A Genius? - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I.Q Test: Do You Wanna Know If You Are A Genius? (2641 Views)

Who Stole The Coke? Come In If And Only If You're A Genius. / Only A Genius Can Interpret This (photo) / Solve This Puzzle If You Are A Genius (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I.Q Test: Do You Wanna Know If You Are A Genius? by Damsman10(m): 11:45am On Sep 17, 2014
Meister:

Yeah....one gala for you

i hope you didn't just guess it
Tuesday?,
pls help me out am lost, how
Re: I.Q Test: Do You Wanna Know If You Are A Genius? by Meister(m): 1:30pm On Sep 17, 2014
Damsman10:
Tuesday?,
pls help me out am lost, how

Now the question is actually "what is today" so all the other stuffs behind it are just random rubbish so the answer should be any day of the week that we're in,if i asked the question today the answer would be Wednesday,if i asked the question on sunday the answer would be Sunday

1 Like

Re: I.Q Test: Do You Wanna Know If You Are A Genius? by Samueloladapo(m): 2:00pm On Sep 17, 2014
wednesday. if i get am talk oo
Re: I.Q Test: Do You Wanna Know If You Are A Genius? by diamondpaul(m): 4:55pm On Sep 17, 2014
Am not saying is gonna be simple ama just try my luck...actually mr friday entred that town on 12:am on that friday spend a whole friday in that town then left by 12:am on that third friday..pls lemme knw if am right.
Re: I.Q Test: Do You Wanna Know If You Are A Genius? by Damsman10(m): 9:48am On Sep 18, 2014
Samueloladapo: wednesday. if i get am talk oo
u nor gt am o tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

15 Amazing Food Facts. / BREAKING! BUHARI Increases NYSC Allowance, See The Huge Amount They Will Pay / A Good Mathematician Is Needed To Solve This Plsssss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.