Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,941 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:35 AM

Nairalander On The Truth. An E-terview With Nairaland Diva>mizmycoli[phase1] - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nairalander On The Truth. An E-terview With Nairaland Diva>mizmycoli[phase1] (4629 Views)

Interactive Thread With Nairaland Owner. Come In With Your Questions! / Attention Mods: The Problem With Nairaland 2. (romance Section Please) / Registration With Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalander On The Truth. An E-terview With Nairaland Diva>mizmycoli[phase1] by Leetunechi: 10:39am On Sep 16, 2014
Oga seun cool good morning sir

can you please move this thread to the Romance section

I'm not getting my Desired views and comments here sir embarassed embarassed
Re: Nairalander On The Truth. An E-terview With Nairaland Diva>mizmycoli[phase1] by MissSlimbody(f): 11:04am On Sep 16, 2014
MizMyColi:

Yeah, but as usual, I kept waking up intermittently.

It happens 2 me too.
Wat do you think could be the cause?
Re: Nairalander On The Truth. An E-terview With Nairaland Diva>mizmycoli[phase1] by MizMyColi(f): 11:11am On Sep 16, 2014
MissSlimbody:

It happens 2 me too.
Wat do you think could be the cause?

When I eat scantily and erratically during the day, I'll likely experience such sleep patterns.
Re: Nairalander On The Truth. An E-terview With Nairaland Diva>mizmycoli[phase1] by AfricanApple(f): 11:25am On Sep 16, 2014
ah a, why did I come late.
haf d show finis?
Re: Nairalander On The Truth. An E-terview With Nairaland Diva>mizmycoli[phase1] by uzolexis(f): 11:37am On Sep 16, 2014
MizMyColi:

There's actually an NL celebrity.
I voted for her.
I was a newbie at the time. (May 2014)
I'm just admired by few people in the romance section, that's all.wink

LoL
I could use the motivation y'know grin

Mizmycoli....why r u denying me d privilege of famzing with a NL celebrity?? Have u 4gotten dose days we use 2 play in ago palace way,Spring children's school n BGS cry cry
Me sef I av celebrity friend,it isn't easy grin
Re: Nairalander On The Truth. An E-terview With Nairaland Diva>mizmycoli[phase1] by 1one: 11:44am On Sep 16, 2014
Leetunechi

I think you should just move it to the romance section and start afresh.. You can just mention all the monikers that started with it here.. Then if possible copy and paste all the interview questions and answers too on the new thread

Because this one wey you go do this kain sweet topic for inside Adamawa so.. When everybody dey lagos...you're on a jonzing long tin for hia oooo grin
Re: Nairalander On The Truth. An E-terview With Nairaland Diva>mizmycoli[phase1] by MizMyColi(f): 11:45am On Sep 16, 2014
uzolexis:

Mizmycoli....why r u denying me d privilege of famzing with a NL celebrity?? Have u 4gotten dose days we use 2 play in ago palace way,Spring children's school n BGS cry cry
Me sef I av celebrity friend,it isn't easy grin

LoooLLL
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Uzo o o
Which one be celebrity again.
Hian!

We go a long way back Hun.

I should work on my memory.

Ha! Those days when I'd come and visit you, stay for very long hours, that I forget to go home for lunch.
Pupsy'd threaten to cut off my toes cheesy cheesy cheesy
So I will learn to keep my butt at home.

Then there was the whole crushin' episode on Chibuoyi grin
Chai!

Hiorhiorhiorhior
I see him around sometimes and all I get is a reminder of how "grown up" I've become.
He's one of the reasons I never reveal my "crushiness" to anyone, I only give subtle hints. grin

2 Likes

Re: Nairalander On The Truth. An E-terview With Nairaland Diva>mizmycoli[phase1] by MizMyColi(f): 11:46am On Sep 16, 2014
AfricanApple: ah a, why did I come late.
haf d show finis?

My Dear, The main show never start.
Re: Nairalander On The Truth. An E-terview With Nairaland Diva>mizmycoli[phase1] by Leetunechi: 11:52am On Sep 16, 2014
1one: Leetunechi

I think you should just move it to the romance section and start afresh.. You can just mention all the monikers that started with it here.. Then if possible copy and paste all the interview questions and answers too on the new thread

Because this one wey you go do this kain sweet topic for inside Adamawa so.. When everybody dey lagos...you're on a jonzing long tin for hia oooo grin

1one

na for inside romance section i for create am before ooh. I nor know who carry am go put for here

i just noticed it this morning sad sad sad
Re: Nairalander On The Truth. An E-terview With Nairaland Diva>mizmycoli[phase1] by AfricanApple(f): 11:52am On Sep 16, 2014
MizMyColi:

My Dear, The main show never start.
good
hope say seat still remain for front seat, if u dey road, shift let me pass.
Re: Nairalander On The Truth. An E-terview With Nairaland Diva>mizmycoli[phase1] by 1one: 11:56am On Sep 16, 2014
Leetunechi:

1one

na for inside romance section i for create am before ooh. I nor know who carry am go put for here

i just noticed it this morning sad sad sad

Choiiii...

So how you go do now?

Na to mention all the romance section usuals na hin sure pass oo abi
Re: Nairalander On The Truth. An E-terview With Nairaland Diva>mizmycoli[phase1] by daveP(m): 12:01pm On Sep 16, 2014
Leetunechi:

grin grin grin

daveP is our studio DJ grin grin

manager
(walks in with a copy of complete sports papers. Sees changes to audience view. The floodlight are taken to the rear in old-englishman's fashion of lightings, frowns) sir Lee.... Morning. Did u.......
Re: Nairalander On The Truth. An E-terview With Nairaland Diva>mizmycoli[phase1] by MizMyColi(f): 12:02pm On Sep 16, 2014
Sure! cheesy
AfricanApple: good
hope say seat still remain for front seat, if u dey road, shift let me pass.
Re: Nairalander On The Truth. An E-terview With Nairaland Diva>mizmycoli[phase1] by Leetunechi: 12:03pm On Sep 16, 2014
1one:

Choiiii...

So how you go do now?

grin grin grin

make i call some MODS grin grin grin

maybe dem fit help me out grin

oga suen
mynd44
farano

i beg una with the name of GOd

plz help me move this thread to romance section embarassed

i dey nidan sad
Re: Nairalander On The Truth. An E-terview With Nairaland Diva>mizmycoli[phase1] by MizMyColi(f): 12:03pm On Sep 16, 2014
1one:

Choiiii...

So how you go do now?

You wan set me up abi? embarassed
Re: Nairalander On The Truth. An E-terview With Nairaland Diva>mizmycoli[phase1] by Leetunechi: 12:07pm On Sep 16, 2014
daveP: (walks in with a copy of complete sports papers. Sees changes to audience view. The floodlight are taken to the rear in old-englishman's fashion of lightings, frowns) sir Lee.... Morning. Did u.......

did what sire
Re: Nairalander On The Truth. An E-terview With Nairaland Diva>mizmycoli[phase1] by Leetunechi: 12:10pm On Sep 16, 2014
I'm not begging for front page grin grin

plz..move this thread to the romance section undecided

tags

Mynd44
seun
roctation
pascalO9
Re: Nairalander On The Truth. An E-terview With Nairaland Diva>mizmycoli[phase1] by 1one: 12:24pm On Sep 16, 2014
MizMyColi:
You wan set me up abi? embarassed

You don dey set up already nagrin

I just dey try re-arrange the package

Atleast the fact that Lee, singled you out of all the other "NL divas" we have here... Lie say your belle no sweet..

Even if na smaaaaaaaall?

Tin ti ni? grin
Re: Nairalander On The Truth. An E-terview With Nairaland Diva>mizmycoli[phase1] by MizMyColi(f): 12:33pm On Sep 16, 2014
1one:

You don dey set up already nagrin

I just dey try re-arrange the package

Atleast the fact that Lee, singled you out of all the other "NL divas" we have here... Lie say your belle no sweet..

Even if na smaaaall

Tin ti ni? grin

Before nko?! cheesy cheesy
No need to embellish am.

I am honored smiley
Re: Nairalander On The Truth. An E-terview With Nairaland Diva>mizmycoli[phase1] by daveP(m): 12:33pm On Sep 16, 2014
Leetunechi:

did what sire

who installed mr neigh dis morning. I see he has some'inconsequential issues' with me and 'friendship' thus he tagged me erm 'wrappering'

(orders clinical reset to studio-room settings) we've evolved from mitv and ogtv style of settings!

Re: Nairalander On The Truth. An E-terview With Nairaland Diva>mizmycoli[phase1] by daveP(m): 12:38pm On Sep 16, 2014
(greets the interviewee, MizMy)
Re: Nairalander On The Truth. An E-terview With Nairaland Diva>mizmycoli[phase1] by 1one: 12:40pm On Sep 16, 2014
MizMyColi:

Before nko?! cheesy cheesy
No need to embellish am.

I am honored smiley

Na so

You be correct person. cool

1 Like

Re: Nairalander On The Truth. An E-terview With Nairaland Diva>mizmycoli[phase1] by MizMyColi(f): 12:42pm On Sep 16, 2014
1one:

Na so

You be correct person. cool

Thancuuu grin
Re: Nairalander On The Truth. An E-terview With Nairaland Diva>mizmycoli[phase1] by Leetunechi: 12:43pm On Sep 16, 2014
daveP: who installed mr neigh dis morning. I see he has some'inconsequential issues' with me and 'friendship' thus he tagged me erm 'wrappering'

(orders clinical reset to studio-room settings) we've evolved from mitv and ogtv style of settings!

nobody ooh

your post still stands cool cool

our Lil problem here is this thread being on this general section

lotta romance peep are unaware embarassed
Re: Nairalander On The Truth. An E-terview With Nairaland Diva>mizmycoli[phase1] by MizMyColi(f): 12:44pm On Sep 16, 2014
daveP: (greets the interviewee, MizMy)

Hello Dave?
Good to see you.
Re: Nairalander On The Truth. An E-terview With Nairaland Diva>mizmycoli[phase1] by daveP(m): 12:44pm On Sep 16, 2014
@1one ur siggy grin

@mr Lee: how many are on the guest list already. Im aware of just erm 2more..... (sips tea)
Re: Nairalander On The Truth. An E-terview With Nairaland Diva>mizmycoli[phase1] by Leetunechi: 12:45pm On Sep 16, 2014
daveP: (greets the interviewee, MizMy)

i love this pics smiley smiley

infact..i'm gonna use it on the front page wink

1 Like

Re: Nairalander On The Truth. An E-terview With Nairaland Diva>mizmycoli[phase1] by daveP(m): 12:47pm On Sep 16, 2014
MizMyColi:

Hello Dave?
Good to see you.
smiley sure. You too!

1 Like

Re: Nairalander On The Truth. An E-terview With Nairaland Diva>mizmycoli[phase1] by MizMyColi(f): 12:47pm On Sep 16, 2014
Leetunechi
In all fairness, I think a post with this heading shouldn't be in the romance section.
Seeing as it doesn't have anything romantic attached to it.
You get?

Even the recent interview session with the Admin is in this section too.
Re: Nairalander On The Truth. An E-terview With Nairaland Diva>mizmycoli[phase1] by Leetunechi: 12:52pm On Sep 16, 2014
MizMyColi: Leetunechi
In all fairness, I think a post with this heading shouldn't be in the romance section.
Seeing as it doesn't have anything romantic attached to it.
You get?

Even the recent interview session with the Admin is in this section too.

i got your point now

i was only craving for more viewers wink

I'm left with no options now than to mention all the peeps on romance section grin grin
Re: Nairalander On The Truth. An E-terview With Nairaland Diva>mizmycoli[phase1] by daveP(m): 12:55pm On Sep 16, 2014
Leetunechi:

nobody ooh

your post still stands cool cool

our Lil problem here is this thread being on this general section

lotta romance peep are unaware embarassed
that mention stuff still exist? I dnt like it though, but......
Re: Nairalander On The Truth. An E-terview With Nairaland Diva>mizmycoli[phase1] by MizMyColi(f): 12:59pm On Sep 16, 2014
Leetunechi:

i got your point now

i was only craving for more viewers wink

I'm left with no options now than to mention all the peeps on romance section grin grin

No,No, No.
Eiiisssshhhh cheesy cheesy

Even though, I can't help it attimes, I really don't like being the focus of public glare.
Just Chill first please.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Steps On How To Create Palmchat Account And How To Download Free Palmchat Apps / Jilliane - not from Nigeria but my boy friend Is / The Best Things In Life Are Free?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.